- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Tom is barely alive after surviving the showers with several girls.  He awakens to find himself stranded on a soap dish...

 

....a Mysterious new charater enters in this chapter, and Tom is once again captured and taken away!








'Swept Away'




  Tom's bare naked skin felt like it had been transformed into a soft, rubbery mass, of slippery, hot jelly.

  Suddenly gasping with a quick breath,... as a steaming hot splattering of wet rain, sprinkled down across his face and chest; jerking up into a sitting position,...he caught himself with both hands, pressing them down firmly onto a wet, solid surface...

  Then, ... just as quickly, he was overcome with pain. Weak as a feather, ... he flopped back down onto his side,...his ribs were sore, and his muscles were cramping up...

The past hour,... or more, ... he had no idea how long it had gone on; it had been nothing but a continuous attack of groping and forceful crushing! Squeezing and suffocating him between their firm breasts and powerful legs,... He was sore as hell; but, 'somehow', still, very much alive!


  The strong fragrance of fruity soap filled the air all around him. Nearly blinded, he slowly opened up his eyes. Squinting from the extreme glair of the bright lights beaming down from overhead; he slowly realized that he was still inside of the humid, fog-filled shower room. The overwhelming sound, of the gushing shower heads filled the steamy air like a tremendous downpour during some strange alien thunderstorm...

He waited for his eyes to adjust to the intense light; peering out through the dense fog, only just barely able see across the vast, open space before him, he perked up his ear's,... the surging force from the huge, pulsing shower-heads, sounded to be right at his elevation, drowning out everything else around him.



The way the over-spray cast out from the faucets, he figured that he must have been placed somewhere on the wall within the shower room. Much closer to the ceiling, the lights seemed to be so much brighter,... he swallowed a mouthful of clear water and tried to relax.

At least, he wasn't going to die of thirst.


The cooler surface under his naked body was smooth and slippery, a deep puddle had formed around him. Lying on some type of stainless steel shelf, his stomach clinched, as the realization suddenly occurred to him,... those giant, teen girls,... must have stranded him up there,.... so he couldn't get away.


.....


He caught movement off to his left; a rounded, black, glistening dome,.... just the top of a huge female head,... it tilted back slightly, revolving around in a half-circle. White skin, just barely visable where the coal-black, spaghetti-like strands of hair, seperated at the natural part; her hair brilliantly contrasting against her scalp,... her giant head turning around,... a head so big, that he could easily ride on top!

Tom lowered his head down and pretended to be asleep,...her face turned toward him, then turned back away,...

The stream of surging water splashed away, reflecting back onto him,... a fine shower of warm over-spray, causing a thin mist to fly across twenty feet of open space and splatter down over his entire body.


Gradually lifting up his head and carefully scanning the vast, open area of the girl's shower room, Tom quickly surveyed the breathtaking sight. He counted three giant female figures, completely naked, while still using the shower,... their incredible glistening forms, with the flowing streams of cascading rivers, draining down across their towering naked bodies seemed so 'unreal',...so gigantic.

Tom slowly raised up onto his elbow, carefully propping himself up on his left side. The pain in his ribs caused him to brace himself. He suddenly realised that most of the other girls had left, leaving only the three that were still here,...casually using the showers. Watching from the uplifted position on the shelf, the incredible sight boggled his mind!

He was trapped. He could do nothing to protect himself from them. He felt like he wasn't even human anymore,... just some insignificant 'object', stranded there on this shelf, waiting for one of them to grab him...


His body wracked with severe pain, his eye's squinting,... a constant flashing of mental pictures began flowing through his thoughts,... like some weird flickering motion picture screen,... the sight of those giant girls: fingers, giant nipples,... gigantic butts,... the forceful grasp of an enormous female fist; his entire strength, no match for her single finger!

His body trembling, he tried to block out those horrific images...he had finally escaped the entrapment of Nancy's tight panties,... only to be cast into the clutches of an 'entire class' of demented teen-girls! He felt so defeated,... completely helpless!


He was only used to seeing, just their giant faces; or just their huge hands, or... just certain 'magnificent' body parts, magnified so large, that he couldn't take it all in at once!
Looking down, he took in the vast distance to the floor, far below. A shallow pool of frothy water covered the entire expanse; a distorted view, an inverted image,... their glistening bodies,... all three, dripping wet, giant girls, swept across the constant waves at their feet...

... their towering reflection appearing to him from the floor...it seemed so strange to see their entire figure, all at once,...


.....


He concidered jumping. Knowing that he would definitely die from the impact, he still concidered it,... He had to try ''something''! Just sitting there,.. 'waiting for them',... he started to panic again!

He slowly pulled his weakened body, over next to the edge of the shelf. He started to roll forward, tempting fate, he almost slipped off!

Catching himself, he reluctantly rolled backward.

He couldn't do it.


The cooling sensation from the shallow pool that had formed all around him, gradually soothed his aching muscles. He laid back, and stared up into the rafters of the high ceiling...

He couldn't believe that this was actually happening to him. He had been trapped inside of those giant panties for so long that he had lost all track of time,... he had no idea what day it was,.. or what month it was?

Nancy's horrendous treatment had deeply infected his scattered thoughts. Confining him so 'intimately' close to her, while holding him as her prisoner, he still felt like he was 'somehow',... ... connected to her? Her powerful female scent still lingering inside his head; it blended together with the new - the mixture of three or four more, he didn't know how many...

That powerful aroma,... that heady scent, it filled his mind like a thick fog; the tight space from which it came,... the way that it burned his eyes,... that sour, musky, arousal,... the contrast of the salty, sweat-soaking, heat,... he felt like it had nearly turned his brain into mush!

The tight confining space between the massive set of grinding muscle masses,... the incredible force that his miniature body was subjected to,... he wondered how it was even 'possable', that he could have actually survived such horrendous treatment!

The intense heat. The constant awkward motion. The twisting force of two walls of magnificent female ass flesh, grinding against his tiny naked body,... wallowing him relentlessly within the living space of an enormous female vise,... heavy, feminine walls of powerful strength; surely, he would have been ground into nothing, if not for the constant replentishment of the greasy lubricant of slippery butt sweat!

His entire body was so sore that he could barely sit up. He strained his arms and forced himself to roll forward. Then with a quick jerk, he pulled his feet back and thrust himself up into a sitting position. Leaning against the wall, he slid his feet out and tried to relax.

He sat there perfectly still. He wondered what he 'looked like',... to them. He wondered, if they were going to keep him as their prisoner... Would they kill him? He really started to think about throwing himself off the edge and dropping to his death...

Why Not,... if they were going to continue this constant torture, then his only defense was to kill himself, right? He didn't have any other choice did he?

He was just about to do it,... just lean over, and let go,....... just free fall!



.....



Suddenly, out of nowhere, a dry pair of huge, girl fingers, swept in and wrapped around his body; swiftly scooping him off of the soap dish in one sweeping pass!

The sudden grasping fingers, clamped up around his torso and waist, so firmly swallowing him up that he felt like he was about to be crushed alive! Three fingers held him firmly, squashed against her opposing thumb, the huge hand wrapped around him completely. A sharp stabbing sensation caused him to wince with pain,...

A large, shovel-sized, pinkie finger, had stabbed between his legs; the sharp nail was digging into his right thigh, curling inward, and embedding into the tender skin of his inner thigh,...

Thrust through the air, he was suddenly whipped around and brought up before her giant face!
Moving quickly through the locker room, his giantess captress was fully clothed and rushing swiftly towards the doorway!

"Shut Up!", she hissed. Her mouth so close, he felt hot air,... she whispered with a burst of sweet breath. "I'm trying to help you,... stay quiet!"

He looked across the deep, wide open space, and into her huge brown eyes. Only allowed a brief moment to take it all in; everything around them flew past at an incredible speed,... Her expression intent, determined, and full of excitement, she rushed through the empty locker room.

Passing the long rows of lockers, she quickly reached the other side and threw the door open.

Sweeping through and into the hallway, she crossed the brightly lit corradore and quickly crossed through into the dimly lit gymnasium,... instantly braking into a surging, fast paced stride!


Like some crazy roller coaster ride, gone out of control; Tom was suddenly lifted up, and dropped back down,... then up again, then back down,... (a fast pumping motion),... his giantess captor was flat out 'sprinting' across a huge basketball court,...swiftly running as fast as she could!

Holding her tiny prize inside her enclosed fist, her tennis shoes smacked across the solid hardwood; carrying him high above the floor, Tom reluctantly clung to her fingers as he flew across the open space, dipping and rising along inside of her warm encompassing fingers!

The trip lasted only a few moments, and they were suddenly back out into the brighter lit area of an empty, open hallway. Fresh air pouring all around them, Tom breathed deeply,... it was the first time he had smelled fresh air for weeks!

He grabbed hold of his captresses finger and wriggled deeper into her hand. Riding along next to her side, he glanced upward toward her towering upper body. The scent of her sweet purfume filled his head; he suddenly noticed the calmer pace that she had settled into.

Looking up past her bouncing bosum, past her shoulder,... her large pretty face calmly glancing all around, and looking out ahead,... she seemed to be focused on exiting the building as quickly as she could...

He got a better view of her face.... she looked to be at least a senior,... or maybe, even a little older? She didn't seem to be concerned about how she carried him,... Her tall, slender build, allowed her calm gate to carry him along at a very quick pace.

Looking back down at the floor, he felt dizzy,... they were moving alot faster than he thought!
Her long leg's, creating great strides, flexing her muscular calves, working evenly,... her wide, shapely hips, shifted smoothly, sweeping silently across and back,...

Tom caught his breath with a sudden gasp, finally feeling the cooler outside air, swirling all around him. Forced to close his eyes,...as the bright sunlight blasted down around her encircling fist.

He had no idea what her intentions were, but,.. at least he was now free of those others whom had used him like a bath toy, and Nancy,... whom had nearly suffocated him!


His head bobbled around weakly. He could barely contain his wits. Closing his eyes tighter, the realization dawned on him,... another stranger had captured him,... he felt her grasp slightly tighten up, and his brain went black,...falling unconscious within her soft hand, he passed out went completely limp.


.....


Anez calmly glaced around, she smiled knowingly, as she realized that nobody had saw her leaving the building.

The brown haired giantess carefully placed her tiny prisoner down inside her front pants pocket. Her fadded levi's jeans, felt even tighter, as she carefully stuffed the tiny man inside.

She headed out into the parking lot to find her car, she could barely contain her excitment as she suddenly sprinted towards the yellow VW Rabbit,... she had her keys in hand, and quickly unlocked the door and jumped into the drivers seat,...

  "Oh,.. this is going to be great!"

, she whispered excitedly as she started the car.

  ..... just as the final class bell rang out, the parking lot started filling up with excited students..., the bright yellow VW pulled out of the parking lot and sped away.





*