- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Tom's entrapment takes a heavy toll on him, but,... will he survive?

 

 

 

____________________________________________________________________






'Toms narrow escape'


  Moving very slowly beneath the stretchy cotton fabric, the tiny naked figure appeared like that of a trapped little creature; futilely, searching for an escape from the oven-like heat.

Wedged securely in his tight prison, the miniature form of the tiny man, squirming around and fighting for air,...looked so weird to her,... she suddenly felt very strange!

  Nancy, the giant seventeen year old, had easily imprisoned her tiny male captive inside of her cotton panties; creating a small, human-shaped, outline inside the back of her tightly fitted underware. Fascinated with him; She had the most wonderful feeling,... she felt so 'overwhelmingly' powerful, feeling his miniscule figure stuck to the space between her sweaty ass-cheeks.

It was eighty-five degrees outside, and she could feel every move that he made. And, although it seemed like she was torturing him, she did try to be as careful as she could, as to not crush him under her weight. She didn't want to lose him,.... However, she wasn't going to give him any chance at all, to escape from her,... so she just decided to keep him inside of her underwear,... where she knew where he was, all the time...

The giant, teen-girl, smiled inwardly, as she wondered how hot it was, trapped inside of her moist panties. She turned toward the full length mirror and admired the impression of her tiny captive; tightening up her glutes, and firmly squeezing them together, she held her breath, as she watched the little lump inside,... frantically, struggling all around.

  "hee-hee-hee", she chuckled in a deep voice, as his tiny hands tickled her.

She had never been with a boy, ... 'ever', and she wasn't the prettiest girl; she knew that, but at the ripe old age of seventeen, she had resigned herself to becoming like all the others,...making up her mind to believe, that she would be living out her life as a spinster,...probably, rooming with another woman somewhere in the city, staying single, and never becoming like a real woman.

If she was lucky, she might get picked for the random selection process, and be chosen for artificial insemination. Which most everyone would do, eventually... only, it was such a mechanical process, and with no emotional connection at all...

Now though, she had the ways, and means, to do something completely different!

.....

Tom hastily swiped his slick fingers across his nose and mouth. The extreme heat was almost breathtaking,...

Wiping away the constant build up of the giant girls greasy butt sweat; his fingers felt like they were melting. Keeping his eyes shut tightly, and trying to remain as calm as he could, he knew that he would have to conserve his strength and try to save what little bit remained of his dwindling sanity.

Constantly keeping his hands close to his face, he was forced to repeatedly, continue wiping away the returning build up of salty, female sweat.

For two days, he had suffered the extreme heat, and it was nearly unbearable,... it felt like it was well over 150 degrees, and at times, he knew that it had to become even higher than that! Especially, when his enormous teen-captress, started moving around or walking!

Every inch of his skin was slippery and wet, covered in a slimey, salty, slathering, of sticky fluid that continually formed in the tight space. The huge muscle mass that held him wedged so firmly, grew more humid as the giantess teen moved her legs,...simply walking, her massive size created the steamy air that seemed to be boiling him alive...

The long nights had only been, just slightly, better. The heat wasn't quite so bad, but his saturated skin was still very slippery, he could only just barely move; trapped between the gigantic glutes of his enormous mistress.


At first, he fought despairately to try and escape the suffocating entrapment. He kicked and clawed his arms and legs, struggling wildly within the slippery, muscular vise. However, it didn't take him very long to figure out that this frantic movement only made his situation worse.

His main concern was maintaining his sanity; breathing slowly, and breathing the heated air within the tight space.... it was like being swallowed alive by some strange, faceless beast; a gigantic girl's naked butt.

Miraculously, he 'could' get enough air, but the intense heat made it very difficult to breathe. The steam-filled, putrid aroma, that seemed to absorb directly into his skin,...

soaked deeply into the core of his naked body,... it felt like it was burning his brain and scorching his lungs with every single breath that he took!


The young giantess had not bathed, or,... changed her underwear for the last two days, and Tom had spent the entire night before, wide-awake, trying despairately to avoid becoming trapped within her hungry, powerful, cheeks!

As the giantess girl slept, her unconscious actions had nearly squashed him between the heavy walls of massive splurge. Forcefully shoving him up tightly against her body, and squishing him between her thighs, a vaccuum-like suction, firmly held him in place...

... it was worse than the most horrific nightmare that he had ever endured!


.....


  The next morning, after she had awoken and toyed with him for a while,... (Forcing him to rub lotion onto her bare legs), she replaced him into the hot space of her underwear. She had walked to her bus stop, rode the bus to school, and during the entire morning, she had only removed her tiny prisoner whenever she had gym class,...

... during which time, he was tightly wrapped up inside of a pair of her smelly gym socks, and held prisoner inside of her dirty laundry bag!


  The heavy webbing of the bag was like a thick fishing net. He was able to get plenty of air, but he couldn't get out of it. Nancy had just thrown him inside, and cinched the draw-string up tightly, before she casually cast the bag into the dark locker and slapped the door shut.
Tom crawled around through the large sheets of smelly pile. The heavy cloth was damp, and soiled. The scent of his enormous captress had been fermenting for days, and the stiff aroma made his head swoon.

He wanted so badly to escape from this giant girl. She had paid him no respect, whatsoever, and had not even allowed him anything to eat...or drink.

His stomach was lank, and his mouth was as dry as a bone. He was spitting out salty cotton balls, and he despairately needed water. She was going to let him die, slowly,... and, he couldn't do anything at all, to defend himself!

His bare skin was completely saturated with her smoldering essence,... he had begun to feel like he was dissolving into her; his skin was softening and his hair was starting to fall out.


Released into the dirty laundry bag, he slowly started to get some strength back. The cooler air relaxed his mind, and the cooler temperature was definitely a welcome change; he could breath alot easier again, and his eyes started to clear...

  Time passed slowly, inside of the cool, steel locker. He managed to clean himself up a bit, wiping his body down with the thin material of an enormous pair of crumpled, pink panties,... he gathered his strenth, and meticulously started searching for an opening, somewhere, within the enveloping web.

Frantically searching, he despairately hoped that, just maybe,... there might be an opening large enough for him to get through!



He crawled around an enormous red sock, the odour was strong and quite repelling; he instantly gasped with shock, as he was suddenly 'staring' right at the perfectly formed impression of the giantess' toes...

The well formed indication, of the single, largest toe,... the rounded oval-shape,...was slightly larger than his entire head. This sudden discovery, only caused him to become more determined to escape, and to find a way out of this stench-filled entrapment!

He wriggled around in the thick cloth, tunneling down beneath the heavier material. He began scouring every square section of the enveloping, sack-like, netting; he gasped with surprise, as his arms awkwardly slipped through an opening,... a larger hole, that was easily large enough for him to slide right through!

He briefly hesitated, feeling his nerves tingling with fear; he stopped to reconcider the idea of breaking out, all on his own,... he didn't even have any clothes on!

Slowly extracting himself from the large bag of dirty clothing, he reached down and grabbed onto a small piece of torn fabric, that was stuck to the bottom of the huge bag. He pulled the white cloth out with him, as he slid free of the hole.


.....


A sliver of light broke through the vented openings along the edges of the door,...
Nervously, Major Tom stood dumbfounded inside the bottom of the huge locker, he hunkered down on the cold, hard surface and looked all around. Holding the small piece of cloth, he closely examined it, realizing the cloth was a tiny piece that had been torn from some random underwear,... he could wrap it around his waist and at least, have something to cover his nakedness.

He hastily wrapped the flimsy piece of cloth around his hips, quickly tying a knot in two corners and securing the make-shift wrap. Tom felt better, it gave the miniature man, just a slight bit of self assurance, knowing that he wasn't completely naked... He immediately started searching for a way out of the huge locker.

Looking across the crowded floor, Tom smiled wide when he spotted the scrunggie looking pair of black, high-top tennis shoes; twice as large as a small compact car, the giant shoes, nearly filled up the entire floor. He noticed the long, dirty shoe-laces, loosely hanging out of the sides of both of the gigantic shoes!

Within moments, he had the long laces removed, and was searching for something to tie the end off,... he had tied the laces together, and after an hour of hand over hand, he had the entire length threaded out through the lowest vent opening.

Finally, he decided to tie off the inside end, to the last eyelet in the toe of the giant shoe, closest to the inside of the door. - with that done, he was just about to climb through the vent slot, when the sudden blasting sound of an alarming bell tone, erupted like an explosion!

Tom was forced to hold his ears, when the shrill alarm bell abruptly blasted out with the most intense sound! That sound, also told him, that his time was up! The overwhelming blast ended, as suddenly as it had begun,... leaving him shaken to the bone with trembling fear!

He knew that he didn't have any extra time,... he had to go 'now', or else he was going to get caught by the giant girl when she returned to her locker!


.....


  Quickly dropping through the narrow vent slot, he held to the large 'rope-like' shoe lace and slid down to the floor. He quickly turned around, and started running across the vast plain of polished cement. The huge floor spread out before him like the inside of an enormous cave,...he sprinted past a drain cover that was as large as a garage door.

Continuing to run as fast as his bare feet would let him, he dashed across the immense locker room without stopping, blindly sprinting towards the darkest corner he could find!

He passed underneath an immense wooden bench, centering the room; the halfway point,... he strained to extract every last bit of his remaining strength, as he sprinted as fast as he could across the cavernous room!

Swiftly reaching the other side and realizing that he had made it, Tom stopped to catch his breath,... standing next to an enormous trash can, he leaned against it and tried to regain some sence of direction.

   Just then, at that very moment, and as if on cue,... a huge steel door, on the other end of the locker room burst open with a crash! Dozens of horrenderous female feet, clambering into the open space, swiftly flooding in,... like an immense wave, stampeding, giantess tennis shoes, rushing into the room and crowding around the wooden bench; sending out an immense quaking vibration that rushed across the floor like an earthquake!

Tom dropped to his knees when he heard the tremendous sound of their amplified voices; a gargantuan rumbling sound that nearly stopped his heart. Vibrating through the sky above him,... it seemed like it was filling the air. He froze, when he heard the high pitched, giant squeals of excited, girlish giggling!


  "Amber has a 'pimple', eew,... hee hee hee"

  "Shut Up, Stacy,... you're so stupid!"

  "Hey Brit,... let me barrow your shampoo!"

  "Breanna,.. are you cutting economics?,... let's get some soda's and go out to my car!"

  "Give me a 'smoke' Connie.- You got any left?"

  "Sure,... here ya go,..."

  "Damn it,... anyone got any plugs?"

  "Ah, ha ha ha ... Cindy's on the rag again,... that's twice this month! Ha Ha ha.."


"Eat Me Bitch,... at least I don't smell like a 'Rag' you nasty cunt!"

  "What's with you two,... why don't you just kiss and make up, we all' know' that you've got a thang for each other!"



    ... 'Bursting laughter suddenly erupted like an explosive volcano!'...

  Down on the floor at their feet,...

Tom looked up in awe, his breath caught in his throat, as the tremendous sight of several towering young giantess, suddenly crowded around the center of the room, quickly slipping out of their monstrous shoes,.. they casually began to remove their matching sweat shirts; pulling off their shorts,...and peeling off their socks...

The dark red shorts they wore, were tightly fitted around their hovering butts. Their bare legs, towering above him, drew his attention to their magnificent size...the wobbling muscle mass, predicting the incredible weight of their magnificent bodies. They unknowing went about their bussiness, completely unaware of the tiny man standing down below them...

One by one, their red shorts quickly vanished away, dropping them to the floor, and uncaringly flinging them around,...the sky was soon filled with the sight of their massive bare behinds!

Some of them were wearing, thin, low cut, panties. Others wore a string-bikini,.. others,.. just a string! Their clothing tossed away,.. they suddenly filled the sky with their massive naked figures...

Tom's heart was racing, as the fear of these magnificent females, suddenly discovering him, sent a shock throughout his entire body,.. he was completely frozen with paralyzing terror; he was trapped, down on the floor, with 'nowhere' to hide!

He squeezed in behind the giant trash can, akwardly trying to stay out of their sight,... but, the sudden flash of light, that instantly filled the room,... snapped on, like a flash of brilliant lightning,... unveiling the sight of the adjoining shower stalls,... Tom was standing by the trash can,


    '''right next to the girl's showers!'''


Wedging himself tightly between the wall, and the side of the trash can, Tom soon realized that he was going to get caught... and, the very first girl to step into the shower, instantly looked down and saw him!

  "Oh My God!" - "Look--- Look,... It's a,.. 'Little 'MAN!", the shrill blast of the giantess' voice shattered the airwaves!


Tom was swiftly surrounded by dozens of beautiful, but, -"gargantuan"- barefeet! The sight of their colorful toenails, and the smooth, pale skin, of the bare naked soles, took his breath away...

...forced into the corner, he trembled with fear, looking out into the sea of collosal, feminine feet, he dropped to his knees and bowed down before them!



   "Well girls,... it looks like we've got a little 'Shower Toy' to play with!"




*

Chapter End Notes:

Cont. next chapter!   Then, we'll skip over to Zena maxwell's place and see how Max is doing,...

Just a warning,... this is coming to an end, and it's going to take a very different turn from what you might expect,... so, just saying, it's gonna get nasty!  ;`)