- Text Size +
Determination


Chapter 4 ~ 'Expectation'


March 13, 1975


*Jumping around a bit here... We find that Bill has not only survived, but he has become a very sought after character in the city. Then, we'll jump back over and see what's happening with Mr. Jimmy.




A warm, swift breeze, whistles through the fragrant mass of curly black hair. A perpetual motion, a never ending stream of female faces whip past him, unaware of his plight and, of his captivity...

The tall colorfully dressed, giantess, casually strolls along the busy city street. Her rounded, over-sized Afro bouncing along in rhythm with her rocking hips, she makes her way down Salon avenue. Her dark blue platform shoes, resounding against the wet cement of the crowded sidewalk.

Cracking down firmly, a double click; 'click-clop', 'click-clop'.... she quickly strides along, weaving her way through the bustling crowd.

The crowd, being nearly all women, has created a scent of blended perfumes that swirl around within the warm, mid-mornings breeze. An intoxicating elixer, it swirls up around her like an intense cloud of unseen fog.

Valerie's springy steps, bouncing along, her motion seems to flow, as if she's dancing...'click-clop', 'click-clop', 'click-clop'.

Like the creme center in an Oreo cookie, Bill's tiny head pokes out from within her conforming cleavage. The quaking steps of her massive figure, sending vibrant shock-waves throughout her entire body.

Her breasts wobbling in unison, quaking like huge bubbly masses, the weighted pair of breasts shocking from the impact of her heels, rock his tiny figure like a tiny doll riding along within her cleavege.

He watches with despair, wobbling along from his uplifted perch. Up so extremely high above the street, the giant world sweeps past him, as the humid-heat of the city street rises up all around him.

His arms and legs are tightly pinned against his sides, trapped inside of this deeply sealed crease. His giantess captor, Valerie, effortlessly carrys him along with her, like a new piece of 'Jewelry' , placing him on display within her ample breasts. A greasy, slippery, dewy sweat, coats her almond colored skin. The scent of her heated body swells out, all around him.
The front of her tightly fitted, low-cut shirt, boldly spells out the word: " POWER".

Doing her best 'Roxy Brown strut', she stops off at the newstand, grabing a copy of Cosmo and the daily paper. Quickly crossing the street, she decides to stop in at the coffee shop where her best friend works as a waitress. She slides into a booth seat.

Valerie's heavy breasts firmly wedged against him. His bare, naked body, sticks tightly against the walls of her flesh. After nearly an entire year as her prisoner, he's done this many times before, he knows that he has no escape, and... if he did, he knows that couldn't survive for very long in this monstrously, over-sized world.

Over the past months of being Valerie's slave, he has become somewhat comfortable; used to his new place in this world.

Actually, she treats him very well, and most of the time, he has everything that he needs. He has his own bed, and a very realistic doll house that he stays in. However, she has started up something that he knows will eventually kill him...

Most every week, it's the same routine. He knows what's coming next, and he dreads the thought of it...

The hair Salon.

It will be filled, overflowing with dozens of dark skinned giantess. Valerie will parade him around among them, and... allow them to 'play' with him; get a 'feel' for him...

He'll be forced to paint their giant toenails, using a brush so large, he could easily use it as a broom. He'll swim naked in a pool of warm, soapy water, forced to bathe the huge feet that playfully threaten to drown him beneath their arches.

The god like, female figures, fill the sky above him, smiling down at him with complete adoration. They smile lovingly, and hungrily...

Frozen sperm is extremely expensive and very hard to get; all giant women want to get pregnant and have a baby, but very few actually get the opportunity, being that the ratio of men to women is so out of wack.

Fresh, male sperm, being nearly non-existent. These young fertile females, will pay a high price for such an exotic specimen like little Bill.

He not only, is able to supply the highly sought after semen, but... at his helpless size, these women are able to pleasure themselves with him; using his tiny body however they want.

Although, his services are quite expensive, Valeries price is still slightly cheaper than 'artificial insemination' and the waiting list, that Valerie has compiled over the last month, has well over a hundred names on it. As 'word-of-mouth' gets around, that list will drastically grow over the coming weeks, and poor, little Billy, will have his work cut out for him!



Meanwhile...


Marie was simply ecstatic. This was the most incredible thing that had happened to her since she graduated from high school. Hell, it was the most incredible thing that had 'ever' happened to her, in her entire life!

Even though, he was just a tiny, little, miniature man... he was still a man, a real man! And, he belonged to her.

She had hidden him away, in her secret spot while she was away at work and only her mother knew about him being there... and she had made her promise not to show him to anyone else.

However, Valerie was showing Bill around all over town, and the fact that she had a 'tiny man' was gaining in popularity too. Although, Valerie didn't know about Jim, and Marie wasn't quite ready to tell anyone else about him, just yet. Her mother was the only other person that had seen him, and she wanted to keep it that way.

Jim didn't know about Bill or Sam, and neither one of them, knew that the others were still alive. And, that they were actually, so close...


Marie knew that the mini-man that Val had found, was enslaved by her and forced to earn his keep. She was making a lot of money just renting him out for 'stud service', and he had been passed around the beauty salon like a two dollar bill...



***



Jane had two daughters. Though she was lucky enough to actually get married, marrage was very rare, and with the men being so hard to find, (only 'one' out of 10,000 women would ever get a husband, let alone, have a natural childbirth) most children were conceived artificially.

Marie was her youngest, and Julianne her oldest. Julianne was twenty-eight years old and extremely beautiful. She had always had an excessive compulsive nature when it came to her own appearance.

She had bleached her hair to a sandy blonde color- and, had several 'implants' that accentuated certain 'parts' of her body, to the point that, she was easily comparable to any world renowned 'Super Model'.

In fact, Just two years ago, Julianne had been the runner-up for the 'Ms. World' modeling competition, and she would have won, too. If she hadn't allowed her mother to be her manager...

The judges didn't take too kindly, to the fact that, her mother got totally hammered the night before the show.

Julianne had several boyfriends all through high school; which was made up, of all the guys in the entire school (a total of six), whom, could always be seen following her around like love-sick puppys. She could actually 'take her pick' of anyone she wanted to go out with... and she did.

She realized very early on that, she held an awesome power over the lesser sex. Her attitude toward men, soon became an excessive, superiority complex. She loved to toy with men, playing 'head games' with them was her favorite way to spend her time.

Presently, at Jane and Marie's apartment...


Julianne's black car, parked directly across the street. The tinted windows sealed up tightly, it appeared very much, 'out-of-place' in this section of town.

She had heard that this black girl named Valerie was pimping out a miniature man. She knew that Marie's best friend was called Valerie.

Julianne, stepped out of the car and walked across the street. She climbed the steps to the entrance way of the tall building, reluctantly reaching out to firmly push her freshly manicured fingertip on the small green button.

While Marie was at work, Jane was there alone with little Jimmy. The buzzer resounded inside the apartment and the buzzer caused Jane to jump up from the couch. She dropped the tiny, naked man, into an empty, blue-colored, glass pitcher. She laughed, and smiled down into the open top. Winking, she smirked at him, before she turned around and walked to her door.

Finding tiny Jim inside the dirty laundry basket was nothing, she had spent the entire morning just teasing him. Marie's specail hiding spot, was easy enough to find. Jane had searched her daughters bedroom for at least an hour before she finally found him.

She pushed on the disconnect and unlocked the door for her 'unexpected' guest.

While Marie was at work, Jane hadn't been expecting anyone to stop by, so she was surprised that her oldest daughter, whom she hadn't seen for several weeks, had decided to stop by for a visit.

She anxiously awaited her at the doorway, while Julianne, climbed the stairway leading to her 2nd story apartment.



***


Jim had no idea how his life was about change...

He peered out through the blue colored glass. The thick wall of the glass pitcher, distorted his view, but he could still plainly make out the blurry vision of the magnificent giantess that had just entered the room.

Standing so tall that she had to duck her head slightly, before stepping inside, her spike heels connected with the hardwood floor like solid metal.

His heart leapt into his throat! The sight of this beautiful woman was simply breathtaking, she had the longest legs he had ever seen.

A sheer white skirt, tightly fitted around her powerful hips, curtained around her perfectly formed thighs. The designer pantie hose, detailing the fine purple threading, appeared like an artistic impression of a fantasy landscape.

A pair of black leather pumps with a six inch heel planted firmly under her swollen calves; she stepped inside and twirled around in a complete circle.

Her long wavy hair spilled down around her shoulders. The blonde spirals bounced loosely as she tilted her head and smiled toward her mother.

"Hello Mom, did ya miss me?"

"Oh, Julia...You Know, I DID!"

"Where have you been, Baby?"

"Oh, Here and there... everywhere!"

"Sit down, sit down,...tell me all about it!"

The towering blonde bent down and scooted a pillow away, then carefully sat down on the couch; directly in front of the empty blue pitcher.

Temporarily forgotten, Jim stared out through the blue crystile wall of his glass prison.

Dropping to his knees, he moved his eyes around, trying to get a better look at this colossal woman. The wavy glass distorted his view, but he managed to find a small section in the wall that gave him a partially clearer view.

Her crossed legs, directly at eye level, smoothly displayed their intoxicating appeal. Jim's heart was pounding from the magnificent sight of this tremendous woman. He slowly scanned the length of her calve. His eyes traveled up and inbetween. The tight space firmly sealed together, her cream skinned thighs met firmly, pressing like an enormous velvet vise.

Her black leather shoe slightly turned up, as she mindlessly bobbed her toe and bounced her foot. The spike heel turning from side to side, her ankle stretching, casually relaxed, it twisted slightly, she playfully diddled her foot.

Jim's arrousal suddenly struck him, and he squatted down lower inside the giant pitcher. Looking straight up and out of the top, he realized the distance was nearly three times his height, and the slippery glass wall inside, was far too smooth to climb up.

His throbbing heart reacting in his solid member, making it surge, bouncing with each beat. He took a deep breath and sat down. He had never before felt so , so, strangely arroused...

Janie, and her beautiful daughter, carried on with their conversation. Janie glanced toward the pitcher, and then back toward her oblivious daughter. Julianne, removed her jacket and draped it over the arm of the couch. The low cut blouse she wore allowed a perfectly deep 'V' that revealed the inner most region of her unbridaled bosum.

The deep, open front, displayed her prominent breasts as they filled out the shimmering silken blouse. The waves of her blonde mane spilled down around them, slightly covering them, but allowing a sneak-peek, as she casually flipped and tossled with her hair.

".....so, I just thought that I'd stop by...see what's going on?", Julianne casually said.

She seemed preoccupied, as she let her eyes wonder around her mothers small appartment. Janie offered her a drink, and stood up to walk into the kitchen.

"Juice then? Just Juice.... Would you like something to eat too?"

"No, I had some late breakfast, maybe just some chips."

"Alright, let's see a- what I can find sweety".

Julianne's eyes continued to wonder around the room. Her right hand went for her purse, and she pulled out her lip-gloss. She quickly applyed it to her puckering lips and slowly slathered them with the glistening moisturizer.

She suddenly leaned forward, instinctively, tapping her fingernails across the side of the blue pitcher.

'Tinkle-Tinkle", her sharp nails danced aimlessly over the glass.

Jim was startled by the sudden clammering sound, and he quickly backed away from the side. The pitcher tilted backward and swiftly lifted up. The sideways motion jerked him off his feet, and he slid across the glass floor on his naked butt.

He noticed the light dim slightly, and he looked up with shock as the most beautiful set of female eyes filled the top of the open pitcher!

"Help Me!", Jim screamed up at the enormous blue eyes.

Instantly, the floor dropped down and he was floating in mid air...

WHAM! The bottom of the pitcher slammed back down solidly, and Jim dropped back into the floor of the glass bottom.

Julianne's surprized voice snapped out, "What The.....".

He sat up and scrambled to his feet. He wanted to get her attention, maybe she could get him out of here!

He screamed out through the top of the tall blue pitcher. His voice amplified by the confined space inside...

"Please, Get Me Outta HERE!" HELP! HELP ME!"

"Please, I'm a real man. A real person! Help me!"

Julianne couldn't believe it. She had suspected that they 'did' exsist, and she had been searching around trying to find one. She had heard about her sisters friend Valerie, actually renting one out, and she had come to visit with her and her mother, just for that reason.

Now, as she leaned forward and peered causiously back down inside of the pitcher, she had finally found one,... and there he was, right in front of her!

As her eyes focused-in on the naked, little, miniature guy, she felt her loins begin to tingle. Her toes curled inside the point of her leather pumps, and she felt her heated pussy swelling out inside her tight nylon pantie hose.

Jim slid forward, as the wall slowly tilted downward. Lying on his chest, he slipped across the cool blue glass. The giantess Julianne had laid the pitcher down on it's side and placed her waiting hand right in front of the opening.

Her soft fingers enclosed around him, gently gripping up his trembling naked body. Her sharp fingernails gathered around his waist and constricted any 'unnecessary' struggling. The pitcher floated away, as she carefully replaced it, and slowly stood up from the couch.

Jim was softly carried upward, lifted up to her peircing blue eyes, awkwardly turned about, in all different directions, he started to protest against the rougher handling, and as suddenly as she had confirmed that he was actually real, her treatment became a lot more forceful.

"Hey, what are you doing?", he yelled out.

"Wait a minute....Don't, No Wait!"

He was flipped around and thrown down onto the table top, smacked down hard, knocking the air out of his lungs. Suddenly shocked, and temporarily paralyzed, the giant beauty had simply body slammed him down onto the hard wooden surface!

The towering blonde stood over him, a blank emotionless stare on her face. She slipped her hand into her purse and pulled out a small plastic case. Unsnapping the lid, she pulled out a long length of dental floss.

Swift fluttering fingertips expertly attacked his naked body. He was roughly squeezed and groped. Forced together, his wrists were bound behind his back. His ankles tightly pressed together and wrapped tightly with the waxy rope-like string.

Her huge face hovering directly above him, slightly blushing, her cheeks flushed with a pink hue. Her hands worked quickly, and JIm was suddenly helpless within her open palm. Her hot breath washed over him, a sour sweetness of thick steaming air...

"Oh you're just the right size for ME, little guy!", she haughtily whispered.

Just then, Jane was returning from the dining room. She saw Jim bound up, and lying inside her daughters palm.

"Oh, I see that you found him!"

"Isn't he just the cutest little thing..."

Julianne, turned toward her mother and smiled. Her fingers slowly enclosing around him, she forcefully gripped him up and stuffed her hand into the front pocket of her short skirt.

"Oh, yes. I'm going to borrow him for a while Okay"

"Well, he belongs to your sister. But, I don't think that she'll mind. Just bring him back when you're through with him."



*