- Text Size +






'Let the Games Begin'




At eye level with Julianna's huge, eloquent hand; Ajet tried to maintain his balance on the narrow leather pad beneath the soles of his feet,... her sharp, decorated nails depicting small, heart shaped designs, perfectly manicured and glittering in the flickering light of the television screen.

Standing on the narrow arm of the huge couch, only about four feet wide, spreading out length wise, forming a slippery, narrow bridge, leading out into the wide open space of the immense living room.

Marie sat across the room, in a beanbag chair gleefully watching. Holding tiny Cary on her right shoulder, while eating a slice of pizza; letting her bare legs spread out onto the floor before them,... her long, slender leg's, reaching out well beyond the edge of the black cushion.

Watching her mother kneeling before the couch, the taunting eyes of the middle-aged giantess, bore through Ajet's miniature sized, naked figure, as she smiled down at him, delightfully, from her kneeling position on the floor at her elder daughter's feet.

Julianna playfully teased the little man with the tip of her sharp fingernail.                       

  "Alright,... let's see how 'fast' you are.".

After Jane, gently released the tiny man down on the 'plank-like' couch arm, she hastily lit a cigarette, before squatting down, (to bring herself closer to the little man), she began to explain the rules of their 'little' game,...


  "If you make it,... you get to spend the rest of the evening on my lap, getting a nice, gentle, massage,... If you don't make it 'though',... your little butt belongs to Julianna for the rest of the night. You have to do whatever she tells you to do, and, you have to do it too, or else..."

The game was quite simple, and the 'reward' that was offered up, sounded pretty good, under the curcumstances. Ajet had to go first. He lost,... (or, 'Won', depending upon how you looked at it) the coin toss, yelling out, "heads!". As Jane shook her head, and reached down to grab him off her thigh; the other two, tiny men, sat nervously inside a large glass vase on the huge coffee table,... watching with fear, as Ajet was dutifully released onto the arm of the couch. Julianna smiled pitifully, as she casually placed her left hand down onto the arm of the couch.

Only allowed to use her single index finger to capture her opponent, she was going to try and pin the tiny fellow down under her fingertip.

Ajet, had to try and get past her hand by avoiding her finger, and climbing, or jumping over it,... or somehow, someway,... getting around her hand, and make his way to the backrest of the couch without getting caught!

Standing naked on the arm of the huge couch, the diminuatively small male contestant had serious doubts about this fascinating 'little' game. He looked around, half dazed by the sheer enormity of everything around him.

The magnificent space of the huge living room, appeared like an immense canyon,... the sight of the beautiful blonde sitting before him,... turned slightly to the side with her nylon-stockinged leg's smoothly crossed over; the glowing, blue-colored dress, barely covering her wide-set hip's.

Her narrow waist, while sinking down into the huge cushion, just below her unavoidably, distracting, bosom; revealed her muscular physic' ; flexing her foot, causing her right knee to extend upward, pointing out and forming a high, rounded apex; like the top of a narrow mountain peak, only with the strange bouncing motion created as she casually flipped her foot, the sheer nylon sparkling in the neon light,... casually, bobbing the toe of her sleek, open-toed, high-heel pump.

The tremendous stature of the beautiful giantess, while casually relaxing on the couch, filling his entire view, her huge hand rising up,... rearing up like an ominous serpent,... recoiling back, in a striking pose,... gathering the fingers together tightly to form the impression of a monstrous-looking beast-like thing!

Her hand drifting silently above the arm of the couch,... taking aim, and adjusting it's position with an erie, domineering prowess...


  "Alright littleguy,... let's see what you've got!", Julianna taunted her miniature playmate.

Readjusting herself, she tightly squeezed her thighs together, very tightly, while twisting her butt deeper into the couch cushion,...the rough-gritting sound, skifting,... as the tight nylon rubbed together. She shifted, and slid, turning toward the chair arm; grinding the material beneath her tremendous weight,... leaning in closer, and lowering her forearm down,... resting her wrist back down; playfully wriggling her pointer finger,... pointing it straight out, and pointing it out, forbiddingly, ...directly towards her little, naked opponent.

  "Com-On,... do your thang!", she teased.


Ajet wasn't ready yet,.. but, he suddenly lunged forward, as the unexpected force of a giant fingernail suddenly poked him in the butt!

"Ouch! What-the,... ", he squealed, as the sharp edge stabbed into his tender ass-flesh!


Jane giggled from behind him, as she pulled her hand away and leaned in closer,... bringing her huge face right in, directly above him...

"Ya better get moving little bug,... or, I'll just forfeit the game to Julia,... and she can have you, right now!"


Overshadowed, by Jane's huge head, he turned to face the gigantic hand. Squatting down into a sprinting position.... Jane slowly moved away,... drifting out into the open space of the massive room, she chuckled with amusement, like some towering, female 'ring master', in some strange portrayal of a giantesses circus act,...

... her shrill voice suddenly blasting out from above,... shattering the airwaves as she started the contest!


"On your, 'Mark',... 'Get set',... 'GO!"



Ajet sprang to his feet and swiftly sprinted across the short space between himself and the huge females, daunting fingers!

He zig-zagged, and side-stepped,... faking left, and jumping right,... he dove up into the air and tucked into a tight ball; hurdling himself as high as he could,.. he did a complete somersault as he flew above Julia's huge hand!

The sharp nails, flaired out, spreading wider and disappearing behind the rounded fingertips,... - the giant, womanly hand, exploding into an enlarging snare of spiked talons!
Clearing her upraised knuckles, and shooting past her wrist, he unfurled and landed awkwardly right next to her forearm,... about midway to her huge elbow. Landing sideways, he was forced to grab onto the side of her inner arm to brace himself from slipping off the slippery surface,...feeling her giant arm slowly rising up, his fingers slid along the smooth wall of warm skin as he continued running.

His feet sinking into the padded surface, he broke into a dash and sprinted swiftly beneath her arm pit,... running into the shadow of her immense upper body!

The wall of leather that made up the back of the mountainous couch, looming above him,..as he bound with long strides: loping, like a gazelle, ... he just sprinted past her elbow, and threw himself into the thick padded wall!

'Whampth!' , he slammed into the back of the couch, bouncing off and stumbling backward, he fell onto his butt!

Sitting up and looking around; he couldn't believe what he had just managed to do!


He had actually made it! - He couldn't believe it!


He jumped to his feet and started dancing around like a drunken sailor,... laughing out loud, and uncontrollably giggling, the sudden realization that he had just 'Beat' these giant women at their own, little game!


"Ha-ha- ... Ah-ha-ha, ha, ha, ha ha, 'WHOOSH!' - #@!? " ; -Suddenly- .... - his tiny, squeaking laughter, was suddenly cut-off!

The sudden, and abrupt movement of Julianna's elbow, swiftly brushing him off of the arm of the couch,.. simultaneously, dropping into her shadow, the blonde giantess leaned forward, sliding her hip away from the side of the couch arm, allowing the her tiny victim to fall down next to her.

"Ahhhhhhh!", Ajet plunged down into the dark narrow pit!

Dropping awkwardly down into the crack, landing on the cushion at the inside of the couch arm,...flopping around, and rolling over next to Julianna's mountainous hip...

The tightly fitted blue dress wrapped around her wide hip, slipped up around her legs; straining under her movement, the elastic material stretched taut, as she shifted her weight and slid away from him,...spreading her legs, leaving him stranded inside of the crack!
Jane's daunting form, suddenly arose above, her smirking expression; bearing down from above,... filling the sky, her blue-grey eye's instantly seeking him out!


"aww, Do Over!", she exclaimed. "You have to stay on the arm of the couch".


Ajet yelled out in pain as he became suddenly siezed, by an enormous pair of pinching fingers, taken in hand by the giantess, Julianna squeezed her sharp fingernails into his bare thigh and plucked him out of the crevase. Dangling him between thumb and finger, she slowly lifted her tiny playmate, and swiftly dropped him on his back,... laying his miniature figure across the top of her wide, smooth thigh.

"Hah-haw,... You fell off!", Julianna teased, ".....walk much?", she added, snickering with malicious intent.


Ajet screamed up at her billboard-sized face, "That's Cheating,... you,... you big, ...."

Suddenly realising his place in this 'situation', he caught himself, and swallowed his anger.

The huge hand of the giant blonde swept around above him like an enormous bird,...swooping down and scooping him up, he was suddenly lifted up again and carried over in front of her waist.

Abruptly released, as she tilted her hand up, Ajet fell out and fumbled down onto the front of her stretched blue dress! Landing on the 'hammock-like' skirt, that caught his tiny figure,... he bounced slightly and tried to get up onto his knees!

Marie yelled across the room, "Stop teasing him Julia, you're gonna hurt him!"


Julianna glanced toward her sister and shushed her,"SSSSSSSh! I'm not gonna hurt the little guy!", she said. "I'm just having a little fun with him,.... he 'likes' It, too.- don't cho' littleman?"

Holding tightly, to the thick hem in the taut blue skirt. Ajet looked up, as she suddenly closed her knee's together,...

... releasing the tightness, he suddenly dropped down between her thighs and fell off of the edge of the dress and tumbled down into the dark narrow space between her massive thighs!


"Help Me!", he screamed, suddenly finding himself starring directly at her huge, white, panties!

She opened her legs apart, ... then quickly closed them again. (Causing Ajet to drop down between her legs) The heated space enclosing around him; he was trapped, once again,... only, this time the nylon covered walls of this magnificent womans legs, smoothly closed around him and squeezed tightly!

He was completely stuck. He couldn't move. The tightly conforming nylon-walls squashed together,... holding him firmly paralyzed!



.....


Marie stood up and stormed across the room. Holding little Cary inside her left hand, she used her right hand, to try and free little Ajet from between her teasing sisters legs!


"Stop it"

"What do you think you're doing?"

"Lett-em GO!" "No,... I'm Not"

"Yes you ARE!" "Oh, 'No' ... -I'm Not!

"Lea- go-a-ME!" "Nooooo"


"Stop It Girl's,... Leave you're sister alone,... let go of her hair Marie!"

"Tell -er to give him back,.... "

"Stop It Marie,... Let her Go!"

"No,.... Giv-em ta' Me, Now!"

"Ouch,... you little Bitch!"

"Argh! Damn You! I'm gonna kill this little bug!"

"No Don't! " "I Will,... I swear to god,... I'll DO IT!"


"Okay - Okay, ... Okay,... I'll let go, just,... let him go, let him out of there!"


"Well,... get away from me and I will!"


Ajet fell from the vise-like, nylon walls, dropping limp onto the cushion of the couch. Julianna's massive behind, suddenly lifting up, rising away from him, as she awkwardly stood and stepped away from the tiny man; leaving him lying limp on the seat where she had just been sitting,...


Cary looked down from high above, as he held tightly to the top of Marie's huge enveloping fist. Floating high above the scene of his nearly suffocated comrade, he looked down onto the huge seat cushion with overwhelming fear. These gigantic females were out of control, and he was too little to do anything about it!

Drifting high, riding inside the giant girl's large fingers, Cary watched as his gigantic mistress reached down to rescue Ajet. Her hand was suddenly pushed away, as Jane quickly reached down and snatched him up,...before Marie could grab him.


"Mine!" - , she roared. Standing up, and tucking the tiny man between her breasts.

"You gave him to 'Me',.... 'Remember?' , Jane triumphantly smiled. Stepping away backward, taking her tiny playmate with her.

"Fine!", Marie yelled. "Go ahead, ... take him."

Jane laughed, as she flopped down on the couch beside Julianna, whom had just reseated herself, crossing her leg's and smiling up at her younger sis with a spiteful look,...

"We're not going to 'hurt' the little guy,.. come on, let us have a little fun with him. I mean, how many times have you ever had a chance to 'toy' with someone like this?", Julianna whispered.

Squeezing her legs tightly, she released a slow breath and relaxed next to her giggling mother,
"I feel like a 'Giant', compaired to,... him?", she added. Pointing her sharp fingernail directly at the tiny man.

"This is,.. so much 'Fun'. Let's just settle down, and enjoy this, okay. Come on Marie, you know that we're not going to do anything to hurt the tiny, little, Dudes!"

"Yeah, Come on, Marie, Let's put them a'll' ,down on the floor, and make them rub our feet!", Jane excitedly said.



Marie returned to the coffee table, reaching down to pick up the vase, while still holding tiny Cary inside her other hand, she took up the large glass container with her other two tinies imprisoned inside and began to slowly walk toward her bedroom.

"I'm not going to treat them like that Mom. If you guys want to do that to 'em,... go ahead, but I don't think that making a slave out of them is very nice,... Their not having any fun!"

"Just remember,... I gave you 'that one', but you're not going to 'torture' anymore of them!"

Julianna stood up and stepped over in front of her, "Let me have one, Too,... you said, that you 'would' ,...Marie!"


Marie side-stepped around her and tried to get away,... "No I Didn't!", she retorted!


"Come ON!", Julianna barked! "You gave one to Mom,... that's not 'fair'. I want one too!"


Cary was trembling with fear. These two massive girls were towering high above the floor, arguing like monsters,... as he swept around inside Marie's encompassing fingers!

She roughly squeezed him tighter, as she swung her arm around to keep him away from her elder sisters grasping hands,...

"Give him to ME!", Julianna growled.

Hastily trying to snatch little Cary out of her younger sisters hand, "I Want That One!", she roared!


The next few minutes, for Cary,.... was just a blurry mass of incredible motion! Flashing around through space at such overwhelming speeds, that everything around him blended together into one colorful collage of swirling distortion,...

Their tremendous voices, roaring into the wind and rattling his minute brain; shifting and whipping around, swept up, and yanked backward,... jerked sideways, abruptly dropped, then suddenly whipped back up,... straight up,... then, jerked back down at such speed that his stomach churned with a sickening spinning motion!

"I'll 'Crush' 'em,... Marie! -- Ya better let me have 'em,... or, I'll 'SQUEEZE'!!!", Julianna threatened, while capturing her sisters fist tightly, inside of her own fist!


Cary could feel the slow, trembling,.... an ever increasing, building pressure; quaking, a vibrant force of magnificent strength! Caught between the two powerful giant hands, he was shaken with an awlful vibration,... an unmeasureable, overwhelming force!


The warmth of Marie's grasp, slowly increasing to an unbearable heat,... Cary squirmed around and helplessly tried to get a breath!


The world shifted,... suddenly, he felt sharp nails digging into his ribs, then,... in one swift jerk, he plowed into a soft, wall of warm, blue colored fabric!

Marie's voice yelled out above him,


"Give 'em Back Julia!"






'Con't next chapter...'





*

Chapter End Notes:

Please review!