- Text Size +
Authors note: Just like Max did with Zena Maxwell; Cary, while being held at Marie's apartment, has a very enlightening revelation. Eventually, all of the members of the 'Spinshifter' will have the same, strange, yet,... very similar 'awakening'. ;`)





'Repression'




***




Marie reluctantly closed her bedroom door; slowly and quietly, she turned the knob and locked it, securing it with the heavy dead-bolt; quickly turning around to face her bed, she leaned back against the closed door and released a long, slow, breath. Her sparkling brown eyes sweeping across the cover quilt; she intently started searching for her other remaining captive.

Marie's mother, Jane, had just taken one with her, exiting the bedroom and heading straight for the living room; giggling like a school girl, the immature forty-year-old, seemed to be content with the one she had chosen to keep as her own,... hopefully, she would be satisfied with her new little pet, and therefore, leave Marie's other three little friends, alone...

Marie hated to give up the helpless littleguy to her tormenting mother, but,... she figured that her mother would eventually tire of him, and then, she would be able to take him back, and return him to the santuary of her room and the safety of her protection.

She knew that her mother wouldn't 'intentionally' hurt him, but,... she did feel concerned for the little guys safety...

.... concidering what she had found her mother doing the day before, with the other two little men; she had been forced to take them away from her, before they were nearly suffocated beneath her feet!



Little Jimmy, and Samual both, had only been left in her mothers care for a few days, and they were completely worn out! Mentally exhusted, and physically abused to the point of collapsing inside her hands when she picked them up,... lying, limp, naked, and completely unconscious,...almost in a coma-like, catatonic state...

Marie had to put them in a box, and keep them in her room; keeping Jane away from them. She let them rest for the entire day before she could get them cleaned up, and get them to eat something... she didn't understand why her mother was so obsessed with teasing them.

Although the young giantess felt concerned for the miniature men, Marie didn't fully appreciate just exactly what it was truly like for them. It wasn't that she didn't care enough about them; it was the fact, that she really couldn't imagine the full extent of their extreme size differences.

She assumed, that they were tough enough to withstand the playfull antics of her mothers sexual teasing,... she just didn't fully, and vividly, realise, what it was 'actually' like to be six-inches tall, and used like a cheap dildo, by a fifty-foot woman!



Jane, on the other hand, knew that the tiny males were suffering, and that in itself, was what drove her ravenous libido over the top! She hadn't thought about much of anything, but the 'sheer power' that she could wield over them. Holding them tightly, and squeezing them until they squealed,....

.... that terrified squeaking sound that they made, triggered her spine to 'ripple' with the most wonderful, tingling sensation,... she just couldn't help herself from tormenting them,.. she had never before felt so 'powerful'!

Her pussy had never 'been'... so wett! She 'craved' the way, that they trembled before her huge, menacing face, as she held them up so closely, that her hot breath, took their tiny breath away,...

... she felt like a goddess!



Jane discovered that she loved the way their overheated little bodies melted the sweetness onto her slathering tongue; she marveled at the way she could almost get their entire lower body into her open mouth,... his tiny little feet pressing against the back of her throat, nearly made her cumm every time they started struggling between her slurping lips.

Jane's high arched feet felt like they had been boiled in butter. Both of the miniature men worked for several hours each day, scrubbing the calluses off her heels, and buffing the rougher skin away from the balls of her feet.

Painting her toenails, her favorite color; (Giant Green) and massaging her wrinkled soles until they couldn't stand up any longer,... relentlessly taunting them with the threat of squashing them under her smooth arches.

Dropping them inside her foot bath, the large pool of warm, soapy water was the size of a small, above ground, swimming pool. Sam and Jim, both, forced to swim naked with the giant blondes wrinkled soles. Threatening to drown them under her toes, if they didn't work constantly for the beaming giant blonde...

... she simply loved the feeling of two tiny men working their butt's off, while hugging her enormous feet! Wriggling her toe's, and taunting them with the daunting, over-sized appendages.




.....



Marie glanced toward the large cardboard box sitting on her end-table. The two miniature men were sleeping inside; she had covered the open top with a thick bath towel, allowing them to rest and recover from her mothers obsessive treatment.

She looked back over to her bed,... she didn't see her newest, little addition, to her ever-growing collection. He must have became frightened, and hid from them beneath her pillow while her mother was in her room.

She twisted herself around and bent over. Rubbing her palms down across her thighs, she flexed her lower back,.. and enjoyed the release, while alternating her shoulders back and forth...

Stretching out her tall, slender figure, while leaning back against the door facing. Pressing her butt against the solid surface, she rubbed her hands together above her head and shifted her hips,... twisting her spine, and growling with a straining grunt of contorting pleasure,...

It had been a fascinating day, to say the least. She had only worked for a few hours before she closed the shop down early,... then, she easily captured the two littleguys in the back alley behind, as she locked up the coffee shop.

... it had been a wonderful day!


Quietly stepping toward her bed,... Marie felt like a little girl again, as she excitedly began searching for her new little captive,... he was hiding somewhere on her bed, and she silently moved closer, to the pillow; she wanted to surprise him, and catch him off guard...

Reaching down, she grabbed her pillow and swiftly lifted it up!


"There You Are!", she playfully squealed!



Cary had just pulled his boots back onto his barefeet; after stashing the zippo inside his socks, and dropping it under the bed,... the surprised little soldier jerked his head up and squinted his eye's. The sudden explosion of light and sound, as the young giantess abruptly exposed him, ... he threw up his hands and attempted to defend himself.

The unexpected recovery, delighted the towering, girl giant, and she stood over him smiling like she was seeing him for the first time!

Secretly whispering, "Are you ready for your bath?", she gleefully said.


Slowly growing larger, Marie bent down over him, bringing her hands together and sandwiching his tiny, defenseless figure, between her soft encompassing palms, she took him up and turned around to sit down on her bed.

Holding him just above her lap, her bare naked thighs, smoothly filling a large space just under him,... Cary held his breath, as he took in the incredible sight.

Kneeling down within her bowl-shaped palms, grasping a single, giant-sized fingertip, he held to the large rounded knob as he looked up across Marie's looming female figure. The sound of her breathing suddenly drew his attention,...

It sounded heavy, yet,... soft, at the sametime,... watching her perky, unfettered breasts, rise and fall, her breath, swirling down around him, smelling of sourness; like spoiled meat - 'not strong', but very noticeable. Her dark hair fell down around her right shoulder, gathered together in a loose spiral, the long length nearly reached her lap,... 'Still stupified', Cary thought about 'Rapunzel' and the crazy idea of actually climbing up her shiny ponytail....

She smiled. Her pretty brown eyes, dilating so large, they seemed to drown him within their glimmering intensity. The small, blunt knobs, perfectly centering her weighty breasts, pressing tightly into the thin cotton of her t-shirt. The large swelling overshadowing him completely as she leaned forward to unexpectedly stand up,...

Cary was firmly taken up, as she stood and stepped around her bed to the other side of her small bedroom. She pulled back a thick curtain, and leaned to the side to look out through the tinted glass window.


After standing there for a conciderable time, the giantess dropped the curtain back and turned away from the wall,

"Come on,... let's get you cleaned up!", she said.

Completely baffled, by the ease in which this young girl could so effortlessly carry him. Cary caught his breath in a quick gasp, as she lifted him up, as casually as one would take up a little stuffed animal, hoisted up several feet, all at once,... his stomach churning, from the swift lifting momentum.

Marie's incredible form, suddenly rushing into his view; her immense upper body abruptly looming above him; her tightly fitted T-shirt suddenly filling his entire view; the faded-out, stretchy cotton, straining and binding up around her rounded breast's. Her gigantic, and 'over-sized' figure, fully displaying directly in front of him...

The looming, underside of her magnificent chin; the creamy, soft skin, of her smooth neck, arching out above him; Cary looked up in awe, like standing underneath a living boardwalk, he gazed up at the amazing sight of the girl giantess; she had picked him up and held him up just beneath her bosom, while standing up to her full, formidable height.

The whole world spun, as the young giantess quickly turned; enclosing her large, feminine fingers of her eloquent right hand, completely around him, protectively, as she stepped back toward her door and reached up and unbolted the lock.

Cary grabbed hold of her huge thumb and held on for dear life as she slightly loosened her grasp, temporarily distracted, while concentrating on opening the door,...her encircling fingers slowly relaxed...

The huge door gradually swung open, a cooler wave of smoke-filled air whafting past them. The cigarette smoke, blended in with the sour smell of stale parfume' and some type of sweet-smelling odour,... the scent instantly arroused Cary's confusion; he sniffed the air, and found it strangely familiar...

That familiar odour seemed to jog his mind into a sudden deep reflection. His memorie's came flooding back to him from years gone by,...as he gripped tightly to the giantess' thumb, he floated alone, high above the floor, suddenly lost in deep thoughts; he felt light-headed,...
and suddenly very weak...

Hitting him like a punch in the gut,... the poignant memory of his first, childhood crush suddenly rushed to the forefront of his mind...

Her name was Julia. She was ten years older than him at the time, and she didn't even know that young Cary exsisted,... even though, he was her next door neighbor, she almost never paid any attention to him when she past him on the street.

Cary paid full attention to her though,... Julia's long, lean, athletic legs, seemed to carry her along in slow motion,... her tight fitted short-shorts, shifting from side to side, as she casually made her way down the driveway to her mailbox, usually a bright yellow, or hot pink color, they drew his unwavering attention the moment that she came into view!

Her waist length, strawberry blonde hair, swirling across the small of her back, curtained around just above her perfect sway,... the way that she moved was amazing!

The scent of her parfume,... lingered in the air all around him, long after she was gone. Cary would purposely throw his frisbee over into their yard, so that he would have an excuse to run over there and get it,... and possibly get a closer look at the beautiful girl.

During the summer, Julia would lie out in the backyard and sunbathe,... the scent of her tanning lotion,... "That's It!" "It was that same sweet scent!" Cary suddenly jerked his head around and looked up apast his towering, giant mistress.


She was wearing that very same 'fragrance',... his nose started twitching as he intently sniffed the sweet aroma emanating off of her magnificent waistline.

However, He wasn't quite sure if it was coming from her,.... or...

.... suddenly, just then, as Marie started to open up the bathroom door, it was suddenly swept open by someone else, and,... there she was, Marie's older sister,... Julianna; standing in the bathroom doorway wearing a very short, turquoise dress, fitted so snuggly that every single curve of her magnificent figure was clearly magnified...


From Cary's 'doll-sized' perspective within Marie's giant, right hand, the towering blonde seemed to glow with an intense ambience. The short stretchy skirt, seemed to radiate with a bright, blue-colored, angelic-like, aura; Julia's blonde mane, of thick, flowing hair, appeared like golden waves of mature wheat...contrasting against the dark blue dress, like yellow flames.

His heart skipped a beat, as his eye's drifted up across her hourglass figure and settled upon her familiar face; he saw her. It was 'definitely' her,... only much, MUCH, BIGGER!

He went limp inside Marie's cupped palm, nearly falling from her fingers as the sudden unveiling slowly dawned on him!

The beautiful, blonde giantess, looked over her nose at her younger sister, glancing to the side,

"What's up lil' Sis,... how's come you're not at work?", she blerted out!


Stepping forward, to slide past her sister, and allow her to enter the small bathroom, the towering blonde, glanced down and locked her sparkling eye's onto the miniature man that sat so small inside of Marie's cupped palm,...

...."Who's that?", she whispered: a slight tremble in her throat, "Is that 'another' one?"


Marie shifted herself to the side, and swiftly stepped past the taller blonde giantess, she held little Cary tightly up against her lower belly, tucking him into her waist, awkwardly attempting to conseal him from her sister.

"Uh, yea,... I found two more of them today. This one's is about to get a good bath, and the other one is out in the living room with mom", Marie told her.


"Can I have one too?", Julianna excitedly whispered.


"I don't know, Julia. I just got these littleguys, and I haven't really had any time to get to know them yet,... maybe later, alright?", Marie told her, as she started to close the door,


"But, but, .... just lemme 'barrow', one ... for a while, I'll bring him back, I promise!", sounding just like her mother Jane, ... Julianna, stood pleadingly staring back at her younger sister, blocking the door with her right foot's, high-heeled pump.


"We'll see. Just let me get this one cleaned up first, and then, you can look at them if you want..."



.....



Cary couldn't believe his eye's! Was this really happening? Was he somehow thrust into an alternate version of his own past,.... could this actually be the very same Julia?

She, 'Looked', 'Sounded', and 'Smelled' just like her! Could this really be 'Her?'

Suddenly the bathroom door swiftly banged shut,... and the brightly lit, white tile bathroom, exploded before him!

Sitting inside the giantess brunettes encircling fingers, he was swiftly lowered down and released to stand on the bright, white, sink counter.

Still not completely accepting of the fact that he was just six-inches tall, Cary, felt overwhelmed by this new revelation,...

....was he loosing his mind? The sight of the 'gigantic' Julia - standing so closely and actually 'noticing' him! - She looked so incredibly big,... so, huge! So, .... beautiful.


He stumbled backward, as Marie's huge fingertips suddenly returned and grasp tightly to his shirt collar- pinching her thumb and finger together- and tugging at it with a firm uplifting motion,... he was nearly lifted off the surface, as she carefully but firmly, jerked his green shirt off...

His pants were next,... and, before he realized what was happening, he was taken up and turned within her big fingers; abruptly lowered down into a swirling whirlpool of steaming hot water!


'Wha,... Whoa. - Wait-a minute!", he gasped!


The giant girl just giggled,... as she grabbed his arms and firmly pressed her thumbs across his shoulders,...


The shiny faucet, directly overhead, spouting out a steaming hot current; boiling down into a swirling pool of crystal clear water,... Cary was plunged,... deeply, all at once, then,..
returned to the surface, sprawled out inside of Marie's splayed fingers...

Her magnificent face beaming down from above,... her small dimples appeared, highlighting her childish cheeks as she smiled, slightly licking her lips, as her left eyebrow arched up. The giant girl softly giggled like a teasing child. Her hair falling down around the left side of her face...

Gasping with sudden shock, Cary quickly drew a deep breath, while latching his fingers tightly around the tip of her huge, middle finger's,.. wide fingernail. Clinging desparately, and squirming around within a small pool of heated water, puddling inside the pit of her huge palm.

Her large fingertips, floating weightlessly above, working around him like mechanical arms, powerful, giantess fingers- dripping wet, and fluttering around - rubbing together, lathering up a glob of sparkling green paste.

Cary felt his entire body slowly becoming numb, as the huge phalanges meticulously went to work.

Swiftly scouring all around his bare mid-section, the large, relentless probes, aimlessly attacking his defenceless body, dancing around his ribs and swallowing up his entire lower half. Working him over like a giant spider on steroids!

Steaming air swirling all around him like a dense fog, he could only gasp in a quick breath before he was slathered roughly between the large thumb pad, and pinched tightly between the sharp, giant fingernails.

lathering up his hair with the single pad of her smooth index finger, the girl's huge fingers moved around his back side, and rolled him over within her soft hand.

Turning him around and twisting him about, manipulating his lathered limbs as if he were a lifeless 'marionette', ... snickering softly, as she casually bathed him; positioning his tingling little body as if he had lost all control of his own devices.



.....


Her overwhelming fingers taking complete control; the scrubbing felt wonderful,... after he settled down. He realized that she wasn't going to hurt him, and he started to relax and enjoy the steaming hot bath...

Lying back inside her hand, his head resting at the base of her middle and third finger, the miniature-sized, naked soldier, drifted away on a cloud of bliss,...his feet slightly hanging over her wrist.

Marie's caress, gradually becoming a soothing wash of consistant motion,


"....ahhhhhh, there now; doesn't that - 'feeel-so-nice-' ,.. hmm?", she whispered
questioningly, not expecting an answer.


Her beautiful face appearing so vivid and 'over-sized'; like sitting in the front row at a movie theatre, the foggy steam rising up around her hugeness,... the reality of it all, seeming more like an arrousing dreamstate...

Relentlessly, her giant fingers scouring every square inch of his tiny figure. Massaging his leg's, and working her wide fingertips between them,...forcing him into an humiliating position - an awkward, spread out position, that completely exposed his poling erection...

Her large thumbnail cupping his tiny balls, her finger squashing his groin, wallowing his firming stem with a circular, massaging motion,... an over-sized, muscular vise of female strength,.. the sensation was completely astonishing!

His tiny feet pressing firmly into the butt of her wide palm,... a slight resistance to the incredible waves of overwhelming sensations.

Dipping his soapy body beneath the steaming water, she rinsed the suds away and shifted him gently through the heated pool.

Pulling her thumb away, she lifted his tiny form up, lightly caressing, and using just the tip of her hot, soapy finger, softly slathering his miniature sex in a sweeping, side to side caress.

Cary felt himself building up inside. Not allowing himself to completely relax, he tried to think of something else,... something to distract his mind away from the vivid image of the giantess Julia-- 'which was still clearly lingering inside his minds eye'- reluctantly, he fought back, and barely managed to contain himself from letting go...

Marie dipped him beneath the water once more and slowly brought him back up,... higher up, and above of the sinks wide-open pool. A streaming trickle of dripping overflow pouring away from around him and dripping back down,... She shifted him to the side, across the counter top, and released him to drop into the mattress of a thick cotton towel.

Lifting her hands away, she retrieved another towel and began to dry her hands. Standing up to her full height, over shadowing nearly all of the gleaming white counter top, she filled the sky above as she casually wiped her hands and starred down upon the tiny males naked figure.
Watching him with her curious brown eyes, Marie softly giggled, as Cary tried to conseal his solid erection form her view.

His humbling attempt to hide it, as he got up on his knees and bent over, displayed his flushed little behind,... only embarrassing him even more,.. causing his face to blush with a deeper shade of red...


"Alright littleone, we're all done here,... hang on a sec, and I'll wash that filthy little uniform."

Her giant fingers snatched up the tiny pile of clothes and gripped them up inside her fist. She swashed them around inside the water, and rinsed them several times,... squeezing out the excess water inside of her tremendous, crushing fist,... Cary watched with sheer fascination, as his tiny shirt and pants were swiftly and thoroughly, washed and squeezed clean!


Turning away, Marie side-stepped over next to the side of the massive bath tub. Cary watched her gigantic denim-clad behind, as the giant girl hung the miniature uniform up on one of the wooden rods of a huge, folding style, towel rack. Meticulously draping the tiny shirt and pants over the large, log sized, dowel pin, (right next to Ajet's), to allow the tiny clothes to dry,...

Holding his breath,... and his solid member, tucking it between his legs, as he noticed the huge pair of womens nylon stockings, hanging right next to his tiny, green uniform,...

Another pair of black ones hung below them,... and, an enormous pair of white panties hung next to that,... small purple dots covering them, a small hole torn through the side, right under the waistband, revealing that they had definitly been well used,...

.... a small streak of faded, brown staining, just behind the narrow crotch panel; the bottom most part of the wider, back section - discoloring the otherwise, pure, sheer whiteness, of the huge sheet of soft cotton fabric.

The stain,... although nearly unnoticable to someone of 'their' size; Cary unintentionally pictured an enormous female anus; then, quickly regretting his unconscous mental vision, he desparately tried to fight back the instant 'visualization', and clear it from his mind!

Seeing the size difference between his tiny articles, and the enormous women's underthings; literally, on full display, right in front of him, so closely,... distinctively, showing the actual,... and 'incredible' hugness of these enormous women!

He felt his heart pounding inside his fist as he strained to try and conseal his boner. The giant Marie turned back around and stepped back to the edge of the sink, her weathered demim shorts now filling his view,

"Alright,... let's go get something to eat."


Suddenly, Cary was swept up inside of the towel, wrapped up tightly and snuggly, as she roughly gathered him up,... towel and all, and swiftly lifted him up off the counter top.

Wisked around, and lifted, he heard the door open up and felt the shifting motion of her huge form moving. The enormous, lumbering walk of her gigantic being; carring him along high above the floor.

The music suddenly blasting out all around him; he was drifted through space and carried around,...

A sudden brisk wind blew around his head as he opened his eyes. The towel was falling apart, unfolding from around him, just as he was being lowered down onto an enormous coffee table!
He felt the rough landing, as Marie placed the towel down and stepped away,... leaving him sitting alone in the center stage of the huge table,... he looked up, suddenly paralyzed at the sight before him...



Jane, and her daughter Julianna,... smiling down at him with the hungry eyes of two magnificent giant blondes!


He saw Ajet lying on Jane's thigh,... unconscious and stretched out naked across her huge, bare leg muscle...her open hand protectively hovering just above him; she sat crossed legged and perky,... sitting up straighter, both of the curious, giant women, leaned forward to inspect the tiny, freshly washed, miniature human male.


Julianna whispered quietly, "Isn't he just, 'adorable',... God!", shaking herself- as if she were chilling- , "Couldn't you just,... eat him all Up!"

Their distorted laughter erupted above the blasting rock music.

The sound shattering the airwaves like a sonic boom, Cary covered his ears and crawled deeper into the folds of the huge towel!





*
Chapter End Notes:

Next up,... Cary and Ajet have an exciting afternoon.  Spending the entire evening with Jane and both of her daughters,... they like to play games and order Pizza,.. you know, the usual stuff for a friday night with the girls.  ;`)