- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Jane is simply delighted to finally have a tinie, of her very own,... she will have to train him first though,.. he's just a bit shy of her...

 

______________________________________________________________________

'Jane get's a New Toy'


Cary frantically ran across the wide, patch-work expanse,... the frumpled quilt that spread out all around him; scampering over the huge bed, as the giantess blonde, Jane, swiftly stood up.

The immense womans enormous size caused the whole world to shake,... he dove toward the pillow and wriggled underneath the edge. The huge bed rocked around and shook, as her tremendous weight, :while suddenly lifting up:, created an awkward, quaking motion.

He could hear the two giant females talking,... Marie had offered up one of the helpless little men to her mother,... as a pet, or to do with a she pleased,.. just giving him to her, like an insignificant possession.

He was surprised to hear her say that she had 'Four',... little prisoners?

Who were they? Could it be that, his other shipmates had escaped and been captured by this girl giant?

Just what did she, and her luscious mother, Jane, plan on doing with all of them?

Cary had never before felt so helpless. He peeked around the side of the huge pillow and saw his terrified fellow soldier, Ajet, being carefully 'examined' by the half naked, giant mother; she had taken his naked body up within her cool fingers, removing him from her daughter's still wet hand's, gripping his wrists, and ankles, tightly between her giant thumb and fingers,...

... spreading his leg's and wallowing him around within her open palm like a kitten playing with a struggling baby bird!

...the bright-red nail polish that coated the giantess's sharp nails, swirling around Ajet's miniature figure, each nail, large enough to easily disembowel his tiny body.


Realizing, that there was very little chance to escape from these two giantesses, Cary felt his heart sinking, as he slid deeper beneath the gigantic pillow.

Thinking ahead, he knew that he was going to be next, to get a 'bath',... and, he knew that he still had his 'Zippo'. Not wanting to lose it, he suddenly paniced,....He had to hide it.... somewhere?

He crawled deeper underneath the massive pillow and continued to wiggle beneath it, until he reached the otherside,... the tight fabric of the bedsheet, tucked over the monstrous mattress, met with the pillow case at the head of the bed.

He pulled out his tiny weapon and looked down over the edge of the cliff-like mattress,...

...pondering the fall, he figured that it would drop to the floor underneath the bed, and he could possibly retrieve it later, if he was given the chance,...Although, knowing that he would soon be stripped of his clothes, he thought about the sound as the gun hit the hardwood floor.

He quickly took off his boots and socks. He stuffed the gun into a sock, and took the other sock and doubling it over, he pulled it tightly overtop of the gun, Both socks should protect it from the fall...he hoped,... Lastly, he stuffed his buck knife into the tightly wrapped socks and held the precious package just over the edge...


Cary knew he didn't have much time,... he also knew that this was his only chance to hide it from these giant women. He reluctantly released the gun and let it fall down through the canyon-like crevase between the wall and the head of the giantess's bed.


He had just enough time to hear it hit the floor far below, before he heard the voice of his enormous captress,...


"Alright,... you can come out now,... littleman? ... Where did you Go?", Marie's excited tone announcing above.



.....



Ajet squirmed around within the giant blondes large, manipulating, fingertips. Her huge face overshadowing her open palms; giggling like a childish little girl, she held him trapped between her hands, holding him within the cupped platform, just a few feet away from her curious, blue eyes...


"Let me go!", he screamed up at her enormous face. "Put Me Down!"

Held just in front of the deep, low-cut blouse, revealing the magnificent valley between her massive breast's; the deep wall of creamy flesh between the large, gigantic mammaries creating an open space, easily large enough for Ajet to fall into, ... surely, becoming trapped inside the warm hollow of her open cleavage,...


"Eww,... he sounds so 'Commanding', for such a tiny, little runt,...", Jane's whisper drifted through her slippery lip's. "Don't take that tone with me, littleman. I could pop you into my mouth and chew you up like a raw shrimp!"


Her teasing finger appeared just above his head, "You're MINE Now!"


Brushing her fingertip across his chest, Jane pressed down upon his lower stomach and pinned him down in the center of her palm.

Holding his back firmly against her soft palm, she slowly enclosed her fingers around his miniature figure and gradually swallowed him up inside her grasping fist.

"I'll guess this one will do,... he's 'Spunky',... and, I like 'That'. I think I'll keep him."


Ajet heard her words drifting above his head, although, he did't quite understand what she was referring to,...

He felt her powerful fingers enclosing around his entire body; suddenly, he just stopped resisting. He couldn't break free of the blonde giantess's fist,... it was no use. She was taking him with her as easily as a little girl could carry a Ken Doll!

"Alright Mom,...now take him,... and get out of my room. And, you better be careful with him, because I'm not giving you any of the others!", Marie told her.


Ajet's stomach churned, as the enormous woman spun around in a half circle; she lowered her hand down to her waist, tightening her grasp and casually walking toward the door,...


"Oh, Marie,.. I'm going to be 'extra' careful' with this one! He's going to be my favorite little toy!", the haughty blonde said, as her tremendous barefeet padded toward the doorway.


The cooler air of the huge hallway swept past, ruffling his quickly drying hair,... thrust through the fleeting space of the enormous, canyon-like hall; he caught his right foot against the inside of her inner-palm and tried to brace himself,... awkwardly wriggling within the warmth of her giant fist.

.....

After getting, 'the' most, thorough,... bath, of his entire life; Marie's large, slender fingers had swiftly scoured every square milimeter of his miniature figure,... Lathering him up, and hastily rinsing him underneath the scorching hot water faucet in the pool-sized, bathroom sink... his naked body now felt like he had been run through a meat tenderizer!

... moreover, Marie had coated his entire body with an enormous amount of some type of softening lotion,... a highly fragrant slathering of cold, creamy, slippery paste; he felt like he had shrunk down even 'smaller'...as the slowly drying cream started to absorb into his skin.

.....


The music quickly became louder, as the giantess blonde returned to her couch and flopped down; tossing her bare feet up into the middle of the huge cushions, she sank into the soft padding and settled herself into her favorite spot,...

Bringing both hands up before her face, she giggled, wriggling her ass into the soft cushion and playfully enclosing her fingertips around her new 'plaything',...

Gently squashing her palms around him and holding him just a few feet above her massive bosom, Jane worked her huge fingers over his tiny nakedness,... feeling every, little, part of his tiny form,... she wrestled him around playfully, forcing him into a spread eagle, casually pushing her pinkie finger between his tight cheek's,... stabbing her bright-red fingernail deeply into his tiny ass!

"Oop's, -'hee-hee' ", she playfully giggled.

Covering his entire face with her pressing thumbpad, ... she easily muffled-out his terrified screaming...


Grasping his tiny ankles between thumb and finger, she used her pinkie, to capture his other leg, and,... holding him trapped within her single, left hand,... she continued using the pinkie finger of her right hand, to defile him...

.... a deep chuckle vibrated within her clevage; a rumbling, quaking sound of feminine thunder; her laughter reverberating all around her tiny subject.


Ajet felt the wide tip of the sharp nail scraping the tender skin of his inner thighs,... the rounded fingertip, pressing hard against his balls, nearly crushing them, as the powerful, giant, pinkie finger, plunged into his clenching behind, pumping like an enormous fallace,...

Although, her giant finger was much too large to penetrate him, she still continued to press harder and harder,... enjoying the fact that she could so easily dominate this little, tiny man.

Reacting with false concern, lifting up an eyebrow,... she purred with arrousal in a deep rumbling vibration...


"M'mmm, so sorry,.. littleguy. I must have gotten a bit carried away there!", she snickered.

Swiftly stopping the casual rape,... she easily released her miniature pet, allowing him to sit naked inside the center of her extremely warm palm,

"God,... you're just so,... Cute!", she suddenly said.

Her billboard sized face looming just above,... so incredibly large, it seemed like some 'strange' nightmare, being so close to the giantess' face!

Smiling wider, revealing her glistening teeth, she patted him on the top of the head with her fingertip; giggling, like an obsessed adolescent...she shook like a quaking mountain!

Suddenly, he was turned around, held closer to her chest,...her hand tilted upward, throwing him off balance,...


"Whoop's!", she playfully whispered.


Casually dropping him; Ajet's tiny, naked body, suddenly plopped down into her wide open cleavage. His now solid erection, bobbing around, he fumbled to grab onto anything, as he fell into the heated tunnel of warm flesh,... he threw out his hands to catch himself, as he precariously tumbled down into the warm nylon entrapment.

The soft, heated skin, like a slippery slide of moist warmth, with a fine dew of sticky perspiration, he slid down into the hot space and found himself trapped,...

The dimly lit space inside her bosom, so soft and warm; suddenly covered by a thin rooftop of screen-like nylon; he tumbled down into the heated space and flopped around like a trapped minnow stuck between two massive globes!

The heavy thudding sound of her massive heart beat resounded within the floor of her canyon-like chest wall. Her voice,... rumbled.

A distorted vibration. "Ew-ah,... yes."

"Umm,... ahhh.", the thunderous sound shook beneath his tiny hands.

"Oh,.... that tickles!"

"Hee heee,... M'mm so tiny,... I love it!", she erupted from above.

Suddenly shifting her shoulders, working her whole upper-torso, her mighty breasts began to rock around. Silently bouncing, and wobbling around; the tremendous walls of her magnificent mammarie's began to bang together,... crushing, and bouncing against each other!

Slamming against him, the huge walls of breast flesh, hammered together and beat against his miniature naked form,...

"Oh,... Ha ha ha,... hee-hee-hee ", she erupted.

Ajet screamed out in panic! He was suddenly swallowed up between Jane's gigantic boobs! The giant woman's laughter booming all around him, he felt like he was about to become crushed within the suffocating walls of her magnificent female orbs!

His breath forced from his lungs as he became stuck between the velvet, vise-like, walls! He clawed and punched at the soft flesh,... his resistance, had little effect; her massive laughter resounded from above,...


"Eww,... stop it. That Tickles!", she thundered out!

His body was suddenly squashed tightly between the soft embrace. The massive walls firmly pressed together,... a powerful force of pressure suddenly swallowed his entire body and squeezed firmly together!


"Ha, ha ha ha,.... stop wriggling! I can't 'stand' IT!", she erupted!


.....


After what seemed like an eternity ,... Ajet's sweat-covered, naked figure, was roughly pulled free of the hot embrace; unceremoniously, removed from the giant woman's sweat coated cleavage.

Pinched up, between her giant index finger and thumb; his tiny, twig-like ankle, trapped tightly between her giant fingers; swinging around above her naked breasts, upside down and twirling around, he swung his arms and desparately tried to right himself,...

Her laughter now much louder,... she giggled at his futile struggling.

"God,... you're just the right size,... I'm going to 'do things' to you, that will probably drive you crazy!", she snickered.


"Please,... stop this!", Ajet screamed!


"What's wrong with you?", he yelled out!... "You nearly smothered ME!", while spinning around...


Still flapping his arms and kicking his free leg, swinging around just above her mountainous breasts!

"What's wrong with,.. 'ME?'", she retorted, a sudden change in her exspression sent a shock-wave throughout his dangling frame.

Her free hand, cupped just below him, suddenly expanding and rising up to catch him, as she flattened out her palm,... dropping him, he roughly plopped into the center of her open hand and felt the over-sized fingers swiftly envelope his tiny form,...

"What's 'Wrong',... with ME?", she repeated,... "What's wrong with YOU?", she roared!

"You little brat!", she squeezed tighter; her fingers enclosing firmly, all around him!

Her large brow furrowing, drawing up, and wrinkling; her glairing blue-eye's scouring his tiny face,...

"I don't think you know who you're talking to!", she growled.

"You,... YOU, You,... little, piece of,... eww, I'm gonna teach you how to 'behave' around a goddesss, Little MAN!"


Ajet was suddenly released... dropping like a rock; he fell straight down onto the cushion of the gigantic couch! He bounced up and dropped back down, flopping around between her massive inner-thighs,...

The leather-cushion springing him around upon impact, he flounced around like a pinball stuck between two soft bumpers!

Looking up to her massive blue panties, the moist crotch panel, filling the space between her creamy soft thighs.

Down on all fours, he quickly stood up and started to back away,... he only moved slightly before the massive walls of her mighty legs suddenly snapped together, enclosing around him and squashing him up tightly!

... with just his head free, he looked up at her mighty pussy!


The huge, soaking wett camel-toe,... looming directly in front of him, the dark blue panties, much darker in the folded seam; trapped inside the mighty lips; the smell of her enormous feminine odour, eminating from the tremendous wall of glorious, gigantic pussy!

Ajet yelled at the top of his lungs!


"Noooo, Please,... I'm Sorry! I didn't mean it!", he cried out!


His tiny face, the size of a grape,... trapped between the gigantic woman's, meaty thighs. Jane sneered down at him, and casually flexed her leg muscles,...


....forcing the air from his lungs, she pumped her thighs like a pair of powerful pistons,... playfully, enjoying the fact that she could so effortlessly, smother this tiny, little man!

"What's THAT,... I didn't quite, Catch That?", she teased. "Did you say, Something?"

Ajet gasped for air between her crushing scissor-hold,... he quickly managed to grab a quick breath, and yelled out as loud as he could,...

Yelling up above her gigantic crotch,... past her over-flowing belly,( a slight pooch, that mildly expanded beyond her waist-line) over her incredible twin-globes; flanking her down-turned face, her glairing blue-eye's,... peircing, and cold,... staring down upon him like an enormous pair of beaming spot-lights!


"I Said, I'M SORRY!"

He yelled out, across her immense figure, hoping that his tiny voice would reach her ears, so high above. Her overbearing being,...looming above; her eye's glimmering with a slight twinkle, she seemed to be concidering his fate...her massive body, looming so large above him!

"Oh,... *sorry*, doesn't CUT IT, Littleman. You'll have to do much more than 'that!", she spitefully hissed - whispering down between her legs,...

"Show Me.", she mouthed. "Show me, how *sorry* you ARE!"


Her legs slowly released his trapped figure. The sticky, gigantic wall of female thighs parted, seperating slightly. Allowing him just enough space to stand up between the wall-like opening between her gigantic legs.

Left standing like a tiny-sized, 'Samson', trapped between her massive 'pillar-like' legs; a small, diamond-shaped hole created just in front of her giant pantie-covered pussy; ( the thighs coming together around him- enclosing behind him, surrounding him within her heavy thigh muscles) he carefully pressed his hands against the living walls, reluctantly bracing himself from being crushed alive.

Jane smiled. Her teeth glistening between her parted lips; she chuckled softly, and closed her thighs together,... squishing her tiny pet between her thighs once more,...


"You better hurry up, and 'Show Me', littleone,... I'm not getting any younger here!", she blerted out with a sour tone!


Ajet frantically scrambled up between her mighty thighs,... the moment that she seperated the massive wall-like muscles; he swiftly squeezed himself between the meaty walls, and wriggled himself closer to her incredible, giant pussy.


He didn't quite know where to start,... but, he knew that he had to do something,... and, he had to do it now!

She was staring down at him impatiently,... folding her arms under her gigantic breasts, she released a long, slow breath,...


"I'm Waiting,....", she said. Scoffing with frustation,... the giant blonde began to twitch her left foot,... sending a wobbling tremor throughout the entire couch.

Rocking the whole world around him,.. Ajet squirmed through the tight space between her soft, sweltering thighs, working his way right up to the tight, heated space; Jane's gigantic, wett pussy enlarging before him, his head swirling with an intoxacating blurriness,....his head filled with her arrousing musk,... he quickly began to rub the wet material,... the thick, blue panties, that tightly covered her magnificent womanhood!

Using both of his hands, the tiny, naked man, began to stroke the entire length of each elongated mass of female flesh,... the outer lips, that highlighted the giantess' engorged camel-toe...swollen, and releasing an intense, highly fragrant, heat; the gigantic pussy slowly becoming visible beneath the soaking wett pantie material.

The thick, heady, aroma, filling the air; his lungs burning from the strong, sweltering, twang. He caught his breath and held it, trembling; he shook with uncontrollable fear!

Just the thought, of being crushed alive by this magnificent bimbo scared the living hell out of him!


.....

His scattered mind drifted,... his entire life started to flash before his eye's!

Suddenly, he was back in high school. Dating his first crush, Debra Ann Singleton. She was his first, the first of many,... but all the same, Debbie was his first,... and, it was if he was right there, back there in the back-seat of his Ford Pinto, parked at the lake... June 2nd, 1987.


Her dark blue pantie's, tightly fitted around her. Ajet worked his lip's over the wet cotton; kissing the darker patch of pantie crotch,... tasting the arrousal of her female form, he trembled at the sight of her perfect body,...

Debra was the head cheerleader,... and Ajet couldn't believe that he was about to get into her panties!


She slid her fingers down into the edge of her crotch panel and slipped the covering aside,...


.....***.....



"Ugh,... COME ON, Litteman,... Get. In. There!", Jane's thunderous voice suddenly jerked him back into the present moment!



"Use that perfect little, tiny, mouth and suck on my clitty!", she purred.


Her tremendous voice rumbling throughout his entire body! Her haughty tone washing down over him,...

The startling red color of her giant fingernails suddenly appearing before him,... reaching down around the side of the dark blue pantie's,... sliding beneath the outside edge, two fingers dissappeared beneath the sopping wett panel, and hastily pulled it away!


Like pulling away, a tight, wett, curtain, Jane's monstrous pussy was right there!

Ready to swallow him alive, the giant blonde's, highly arroused vagina glistening so large, in the dimly lit living room. The scorching heat washing over him, took his breath away!

Ajet fell backward, his knees went weak,... he fell limp,... wedged between the massive set of gigantic female thighs. His tiny heart, beating so fast that his vision went black,.. just before his lungs stopped working, and he passed out from sheer fright!




*
Chapter End Notes:

Please review!

Tell me what you think Jane will do with her frightened little soldier,... I'll concider using your ideas.

;`)

Come on Gadjet, what do you want to happen!