- Text Size +



'The Hospital ~ 3'




Spellbound and completely overwhelmed, the three tiny prisoners stood naked before them.

Compared to these magnificent human beings, they were little more than three, tiny dolls.

Little Jack suddenly began to fully realize, just how extremely 'small' they actually were...


Completely naked, after being casually stripped of his uniform, he stumbled backward away from the huge hand of the giant, lady doctor. His bare feet plodding across the cold, plastic floor.

He caught his balance and trembled at the magnificent sight that loomed above him.

The giantess doctor stood like a skyscraper. Her massive size filling his entire view; she smiled down at him with a calm, but,... playful look of mischievousness.

Her large fingernails, tipping the ends of those incredible fingers,... quickly taking on an revulsive, overwhelming appearance.

The large, drifting female hand, floated around and swept behind him, as the more aggressive right hand, reached out and picked up one of the over-sized syringes; slowly, lowering it down in front of him and redirecting the sharp end of the needle towards him.

Her reading glasses resting firmly on the bridge of her large, prominant nose, lifted up, as she wrinkled her face up, scrunching it up into a grimacing look of intent,... focusing on the miniature male subject, that stood dumbfounded before her giant being,...

The bending thumb pad gripped the plunger and began to firmly squeeze it down,

"Hold still little guy, this will only take a second!", she whispered.


A fine spray of cool liquid shot out of the tip and splattered across his chest and face. The sudden blast of stringent spray, showering all across his front; he covered his face and hunkered down within the entrapment of her large hovering left palm.

The spray continued for several long moments, before the giantess doctor emptied the cylinder by compressing the plunger all the way down.

Jack's entire body was completely drenched with the cold shock of some sort of sterile chemical compound. His bare skin started to tingle and burn. The sudden absorption of the burning liquid seemed to completely scald away the top layer of skin!


He fell onto his side and curled up into a tight ball. The tremendous vibration of the giantess doctors voice, rumbled across the surface beneath him,...

"It's alright, my 'little' pet. Just a nice, quick shower,... the burning sensation should stop in a few minutes. ", her tone sounded calming...

She turned toward the younger giantesses, and spoke softly...


"Don't spray it too hard on them,... try and get them covered as well as you can.", she said, as she handed them the container full of syringes.


.....


Amber took out a syringe and handed the white box to Rachel. The two girls giggled as they prepaired to spray their tiny, male subject's.

Spooky held up both hands, as he knelt down before the giantess redhead, Amber. Defensively trying to fend off the giantess' needle. He helplessly cowered before her and awaited the sudden blast.

He had just watched Jack getting sprayed down from head to toe, and he was throughly relieved to realize, that the giant women weren't going to use the needles to inject them with something,...

Amber lightly sprayed the fluid from the huge syringe. Easily, drenching her tiny naked victim with the entire contents of the plastic cylinder. Rachel followed suit, and with a quick blast of pressure, Tim and Spooky were both quickly soaked down with the sterile substance,... left lying within a clear puddle of cold fluid and shivering in a fetal position on the cool plastic table top.


.....



Dr. Harris casually reached down and gathered up the three, small piles, of discarded clothing; hastily tossing the miniature uniforms into a red plastic container; a 'bio-hazard' bag, that hung next to the wall.

Shifting her wide set hips, the giantess doctor turned away, swaying gently in a side stepping glide, she silently floated through space,... stepping over to a large sink cabinet. She opened it up to find a small set of digital scales.

Removing the scale from the cabinet, she turned back to the table and smiled,...


"Now then,...girls? - we just need to get our 'little subjects', weighed-in, and then we can take them down to the Infirmary",

Nonchalantly, the silver-haired giantess bent over; placing the scales down onto a narrow bench seat, just below the edge of the gigantic examination platform.


Standing back up to her incredible, full height, Doctor Elizabeths sweeping right hand, suddenly reached out to grab tiny Jack around the waist. He held his breath, as she carefully pinched her cool fingertips around his bare hips and gingerly gripped up his miniature little figure.

Lifting him up, and slowly taking him within her grasp, she carefully cupped both palms around his shivering little body and held him up before her grimacing smile.

"Alright, my tiny, little pet. Let's see how much you weigh,... couldn't be much little guy,... I've held boiled eggs that are heavier than you are".

Jack was slowly lowered down to just above her knee's; the end of her white skirt curtaining around the smooth nylon covered legs, fluttering out, as she bent forward to place her little naked patient down onto the scale.

Softly released onto a round steel table, the red-lighted display panel just above his head, read the weight of his tiny naked body...

"52 grams. ~ soaking wet! ", she exclaimed!

"My goodness,... one-tenth of a pound. Talk about 'feather-weights', hee hee...", Doctor Elizabeth jokingly said.

Curling her fingers around his entire body, she scooped him up again, and lifted him back up to her breast height,... casually holding him inside her warm palm, just beneath her bosom, she stood above the table, watching, as Amber placed Spooky down onto the scale,...

"48 Grams,... wow, he's even 'smaller!", she announced.

Tim was next, as the giant brunet Rachel, squeezed him up and swiftly set him down to get his weight. He was awkwardly dropped onto his bare butt in the center of the platform,...

"53 Grams,... mine's the 'Biggest!", she said with a hungry, playful smirk.

With all three of the tiny men securely grasp within their hands, the three giant females wisked them around the room as they walked around the table. Effortlessly carrying them within their conforming hands like little pets,... snuggled up tightly within their warm grasp, tucking them against the front of their gigantic lab coats,...temporarily, blocking out the sight of the gigantic world beyond.



.....



What seemed like an eternity,... passed quickly, they were carried out of the bright whiteness of the examination room and taken into an entirely different area of the hospital. The floating ride inside their enveloping hands, concealing them from sight, took them deeper into the bowels of the enormous labyrinth of the gigantic research facility.

Disorientated by the elevator ride, and the constant grasping of giant-sized, feminine fingers; the three miniature, male prisoners, were carried down through vast corridors and long, lengthy halls...

For them, it was as if they had been, (yet again,...) taken into another world; a secret world, hidden within the gigantic hospital; built beneath the structure, its existence only known to the giants that worked inside their government.

Entering another room, Jack peeked through the narrow space between the giant doctors fingers. His stomach churned, as he was abruptly swept around in a half circle, swiftly shifted around, as the giantess quickly turned to close an enormous door,...

Still peering through the narrow space, he noticed that the two other giantess' had already stepped inside the room and were waiting next to another huge table. The grasp of his enormous captress, slightly loosened, as she finally stopped walking and stopped next to the table.


"Here we 'are' girls,... 'The, 'famous' ~ Inseminary Infirmary'!", the giantess Doctor announced.


The giant doctors huge hand, slowly unveiled; gradually opening out to display her tiny subject to the other two giantess,...

She carefully held little Jack up higher, allowing everyone to easily see him, she held him out as if she were about to toss him up into the air!

"This is going to be so fascinating,... so much, 'easier' to work with.", she whispered with excitement.

Holding little Jack up high in front of her, she closely examined his tiny form and smiled with a delighted look of complete fascination.

Amber smiled sexily, while looking down at her tiny naked pet; Spooky trembled within her cupped palm, as she whispered above him,


"Are we going to collect any samples today, Dr. Harris?", she haughtily whispered.


"Not today, Amber. They need to be throughly checked out first. Several more tests, and then we want to make sure that their samples will be healthy enough for our uses. The blood tests will be done this evening, after we get them to eat some protein-filled snacks,... and then, fix them up some place to keep them safe and secure.", Doctor Harris explained.


Rachel held Tim up closely to her face. She licked her lips, and smiled,...

"This one can stay with me,... I'll take him home with me tonight. He's just so yummy! I don't want to let him go!", she excitedly raised her voice!

"Sorry Rach,... he'll have to be kept here for a while, until we finish up with the testing", Dr. Harris told her.

"Ole' alright,... but, I still think he's just the yummiest!", she cooed,... licking her lips with a hungry smirk of desire.

Squeezing him tighter, she pressed her thumb into the narrow space between his thighs and firmly squeezed his miniature junk.



.....



Dr.Harris gently released tiny Jack down in front of her onto the table. She turned toward the others and expectantly pointed toward the table top,...

"Put them down now girls. I know it feels, 'So nice', just to hold them, but,.. we have to get on with our work. There are a lot of desparate ladies out there, that are just 'dying' to get pregnant, and these little guys are going to have to whipped into shape!", she smiled as she cleared her throat.


"A very 'rigorous' physical exercise routine, followed by a steady workout program for several weeks should prepare them for a steady supply of fresh semen", she explained.


"They'll need to produce a daily sample, for at least a month, before we can actually use it to inseminate any of our female patients", she calmly told them.


Amber reluctantly released Spooky onto the table. She protectively held her cupped palms enclosed around his tiny naked form. He dropped to his knees and bowed his head,...

The sight of her incredible, towering figure, created an arrousal deep inside him that both excited,.. and, humiliated him at the same time.

Tim was relieved to finally be set free of Rachels clammy palms,... her moist, sweaty hands, had kept him soaking wet; not allowing him to dry off, since she had sprayed him down with the syringe.

Jack knelt down before the giantess doctor, he looked all around the room. The walls were lined with a row of locked cages. Several miniature sized pieces of furniture were sitting on a shelf next to that,... and a strange looking device that appeared to be some type of harness...


... attached to a neck yoke, it hung from black leather straps, that looked like something from a domination sex video!




*

Chapter End Notes:

Next, we'll see what's happening at Marie's place!  ;`)