- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

'Happy Halloween Everybody!'

Max gets some attention from his new owner...

 

'Enlightenment'



Zena, the gigantic blonde beauty, reached down and carefully re-fastened her tiny prisoner's shank back into the ankle bracelet. His limp, lifeless figure, lay naked and motionless on the folded towel. She smiled, as she inspected his miniature body; a barely noticeable breathing motion caused his tiny chest to rise and fall.

After checking to be sure that his tiny foot was securely fastened inside the metal bracelet, she tucked his limp arms together, and slowly lowered her face down closer...

Lightly tracing her pinkie finger along his tiny legs, she carefully felt the fuzzy warmth of his miniature figure. Tiny dark hairs covered almost all of his minute little figure, and she could just barely feel the microscopic texture.

The bright red nail-polish on her sharp nails, contrasted against his pale skin like a hot knife against a stick of melting butter...

Zena realized, that she had been a bit, 'rough' with him,... but, she figured that he would eventually get used to it,... if not,... then, he probably wouldn't last very long.

At thirty years old, Zena's athletic body, so tight, and physically fit; her ravenous libido needed to be satisfied twice a day; her sexual urges were very strong,... she craved having such 'complete power' over this tiny little male, and keeping him as her 'pet' only stirred those feelings even more.

Her little 'pet', had been unconscious for nearly two hours, and Zena didn't think that he was asleep, (he was just pretending,) 'she thought'... she didn't like the way that he trembled in her presence; he was always, 'so afraid' of her, cowering down, and shaking like a frightened little mouse; she would have him begging to worship her; training him, like a good little slave.

She wanted her little pet to think of 'her', as his 'goddess'. She wanted an 'obedient' little man-slave; a willing, and well trained, little toy. And, Zena had some real 'ideas' on just how to make that happen...


First, she would strip him of everything, that gave him his own identity; keep him locked away, and completely isolated from the real world beyond her home.

Second, she would force him to trust her, prove to him, that he could never survive without her protection, and..... 'always' keep something around him that contained her scent,...the smell of her 'gigantic, female pheromones'.

Feeding him, and keeping him safely locked up; only allowing him to worship her, whenever she pleased, and if he did a good job as her pleasure toy, he would be rewarded. However, if he resisted? She would have to immediately break him down ....

...mentally, by keeping him locked away in the darkness of her dresser drawer; the pantie drawer...


.....



She wasn't about to let Tina in on her little secret,... just yet. And, she was going to keep him 'hidden away' from everyone else in her life as well.

Zena didn't want to just leave him there for the entire evening, without making sure that he was 'alright', so,... she decided to wake him. She wanted to be sure about his physical condition, before Tina arrived.

Inspecting her tiny 'pet' very closely, Zena didn't like the way that his hair 'looked', it was so messy, and long...itchy, and dirty.

The curious blonde beauty; suddenly smiling wider, as an amusing, and wonderful idea just occurred to her!

Slowly, pulling the top drawer of her dresser open and reaching into it, she quietly retrieved a small, glass bottle, filled with a glowing green liquid. When she removed the cap, it had a small paint-brush attached to the end of it,...

She slowly twirled the tip of the brush around inside the open bottle, allowing it to collect a full droplet of the shimmering oil-like substance.

Casually, she began to slowly cover the tiny mans naked body with the sticky oil. Smearing it all over his chest and arms, she quickly painted his entire body, even smearing it into his full head of hair.

Gently rolling him over with her thumb, she swept the tip of the brush over his entire backside and swirled it around between his legs.

Zena softly giggled, when the miniature man abruptly sat up and started looking all around. He started to get to his feet, then quickly realizing that his gigantic captress was looming directly above him---

He frantically lunged away,... jumping to the side, and jerking around; sufficiently caught by the end of his heavy chain. ..

Max, suddenly awakened by the 'sticky' feeling, of some type of jelly, completely covering his head,...and naked body, he awkwardly tried to wipe it away from his face, as he heard the sound of the giant woman's rumbling voice,... her massive giggling!

He felt a strange warming sensation, all over his body,... that quickly turned into an intense burning sensation, causing his skin to tingle with a stinging pain.

Zena giggled again, as she stepped away from the dresser and strolled out of the room. Her short mini-skirt, flipping around just beneath her incredible ass,... She returned momentarily, carrying a small bowl of soapy, warm water, and a wash cloth.

"Hang on little fella,... I'm coming....", she playfully announced.


Stepping back over to him, she placed the tall blue plastic bowl down next to him and gripped him up around the shoulders,...smiling with a slight amusement, she saw the look of fear on her miniature prisoners face.


"Hold still, let me get you wiped off littleguy", she calmly whispered.


Max contained his compulsion to scream out in pain, as the sticky chemical heated up and began searing away at his bare skin. The stinging, burning sensation, soaked deeper into his skin, as the giant blonde casually picked him up and slowly lowered him into the bowl of soapy warm water.


"Men aren't suppose to have all that hair. And, 'MY' little toy, is going to be VERY clean!", she whispered seductively.


Her large fingers, easily contained his struggling limbs as she meticulously wiped away all of his body hair,... one swipe across his head left it completely void of anything,... roughly rubbing him down, the giantess effortlessly wiped every single hair off of his entire body!

While bathing him, her large face filling his view, she calmly smiled; her mouth forming a 'duck-bill', her dimples highlighting her rounded cheeks. Her huge face, took on a 'funny' appearance, blushing with a heated, inflamitory rush,.. her lips puckered,

"There we go,... all clean!", she chirped,... amused at her new toy!


Her dark eye-shadow, creating that ghostly appearance. Her blushing face struggling to contain her pent up laughter.

Looking at him more like an 'object', than a 'real 'person, Zena gently brushed her giant fingertips across his bald head, releasing a soft, delighted, chuckle...


Her sparkling eyes glittering, "Now then,... that's more like it. Smooth as silk...".


.....



The searing chemical continued to burn long after she was finished wiping him down. Max suddenly felt so naked, as she dried him off, and calmly released him back into his bed; the center of the plush white towel.

The cooler outside air, flowed in through the slightly open window, sending a chill down his spine.

The giant blonde's huge smile, lingered in his mind as she stepped away, blowing him a kiss and laughing out loud as her sweeping skirt fluttered around her thighs; leaving him there alone, completely helpless until she returned for him...


.....


All alone, Max sat there, completely naked in the center of the huge towel. Rubbing his hands down over his now, 'bare' arms and legs', he instantly noticed the smooth skin, it felt so strange.

He brushed his fingers over his now bald head; he shivered, as another cool breeze entered through the window and blew across the surface of his elevated platform.

His nose caught the powerful scent of something over next to his bed; something smelled inticing....standing up, dragging the chain behind him, he walked around the edge of the large folded towel.

A large pair of white, thong panties, lay crumpled next to his bed. Zena had left them behind, leaving them there, where he could see them,... and smell them...

His short chain, just long enough to allow him to inspect the giant pair of panties. Naked and chilling, he needed something to cover up his naked body. Reluctantly, the tiny, naked, hairless man, approached the huge pair of white elastic panties.

He reached down, nerviously picking up the edge of the narrow waistband and carefully spreading out the giant crotch material. He curiously inspected the bold printed design on the front, that suddenly opened up before him...

'A large black design; a symbol of a star, with the word 'ALLSTAR' printed beneath it.'

The heavy 'G-string' in the back, connecting to the bottom of the 'V' shaped crotch panel, stretched out to the rear of the waistband; it felt weighty as he picked it up, slowly, he began dragging the giant thong over onto his bed.

Shivering, as he wrapped the moist cotton around his body, he used the triangle-shaped panel as a blanket. The steamy scent of her giant body evaporated with the moisture that had soaked into the soiled cotton.

He found it strangely arrousing; even though she had nearly suffocated him with her magnificent pussy,... he still could not push back the idea, that this was the most beautiful woman that he'd ever seen before...

Again, he wondered if he had seen her somewhere before this,...

He glanced around the surface of the dresser top and noticed that she'd left him some blueberrys; squashed into a messy pulp, two or three berrys were placed into the center of a folded napkin, right next to a small bottle-cap, filled to the top with milk.

Even though he was left alone, Max was still nervous about his new positon in life; miniaturized, and held captive, forced into a sexual enslavement by a fifty foot tall blonde bombshell that could effortlessly squash his guts out between two fingers!

What was he so worried about?

Smoothly rubbing his now, shiny, bald head, he glanced over to the slightly open window. The bright sunlight outside seemed to scorch the wide window sill with a powerful, glairing brilliants.

From where he was, he could easily see that the room, that he was in, was not on the ground floor. It had to be a second story house, because the top branchs of a large oak tree, drifted around just outside his window.

He stood up; still tightly wrapped up inside the white cotton underwear, he tried to see out through the large aperture.

His platform on the high dresser, was still too low, he could only see the distant horizon beyond the tree tops. He wondered what this giant blonde was planning on doing with him...


***



Meanwhile,

Zena was just opening her front door,

Letting Tina,...her 'adolescent-looking' understudy, into her front room. The younger girl stepped inside, wearing her skin-tight, black leggings, a little zippered pocket right in the back, centering her muscular bubble-butt; she used them for working out at the gym, and occasionally she wore them to work, the little pocket was centered right between her tight little cheeks, squarely in the seat of the skin tight material...

She looked like a sixteen-year-old, cheerleader,... bounding into the room with an energetic burst of excitement, "Hey Zee', so, ya ready to go get some footage of those tiny little dudes?"

"I see you wore those 'tight' fart pants!", Zena teased. Smiling infectiously, the younger girl scowled, then instantly 'smiled'- showing her girlish, youthful amusement, at her own expense.

"Yeah, you should get yourself a pair; I think they have them at O'Dell's, and I'll bet they even have them in Larger sizes too!", Tina retorted, referring to Zena's ass, as being so much larger than her own,...


Tina shifted her hips widely, 'mocking her elder mentor,' as she walked through the living room, 'cocking her head to one side', she proudly strutted straight into Zena's kitchen to get herself something from the refrigerator.

"We'll need something for the road,... ya got anything to 'munch-on' in here?", she inquisitively whispered, yanking the fridge door open and swinging it back all the way,... she stood in front of it, casually inspecting everything inside...

"We've got about an hour, before we have to go. Help yourself to some of that musk-mellon. I've got plenty of it, I bought four of them the other day,... they were on sale, and I couldn't resist...", Zena told her, as she stepped through her living room.


Turning toward the hallway, Zena spoke over her shoulder as she walked back to her bathroom,


"I have to finish getting ready, make yourself at home,... I just be a few minutes!"


Tina grabbed the plate full of sliced mellon off of the top shelf and turned toward the counter top; hooking the heel of her right foot around the bottom of the fridge door, she swiftly kicked it shut and stepped away,...


Placing the plastic covered dish down next to the sink, Tina carefully unwrapped the clear plastic and gingerly selected a larger slice of the wedge-cut mellon. She slurped it hastily into her mouth, and swiftly bent over the sink, to catch any drippings that slipped away from her ravenous mouth.

Two more bites, and the first slice was gone,... she quickly snatched up another piece and casually glanced around the top of Zena's kitchen counter-top.

The set of matching coffee cups, that hung from a tree,... a small sauser holding a napkin and a fork,... a dirty wash cloth...

Tina's small, piercing brown eyes, swept past the morning paper and curiously settled on something that caught her eye,...refocusing on the, miniature, camo-uniform, and the cute little pair of military style boots!'

She was shocked and surprized at what she saw, "Oh My God,... Zee-nA! What Did You DO?", she thought to herself!

The surprized young girl quickly stepped away from the sink counter and sat down at the kitchen table. Thinking about it,... Tina decided that she would just keep this bit of information to herself, and just wait and see if Zena was going to tell her what she had done...




*
Chapter End Notes:

Please review!