- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry for the extended wait, but,.. chapters should start coming faster now!  ;`)

__________________________________________________________________

 

'Zena's Little Secret'




Dozens of state police officers, and the local sheriff's department, were all patroling the outskirts of the city park. Desparately trying to hold back the massive audience; while the federal agents and the secret service personel, were still frantically searching the grounds inside, surrounding the scene of the crash site.

The tall women, dressed in tight yellow jumpsuits, scattered out around the area searching every possible place that might offer the miniature men someplace to hide. Three of the strange, little, miniature men had already been captured and quickly placed into the secure holding cell; a small wire rodent cage, that was normally used by animal control for small animals or other nuisance vermin.

One of the women stood towering next to the cage. She was standing over it with a wide smile, enjoying the sight of the cowering little men, as she occasionally bumped the side of it with the toe of her shoe.

Taunting them, Lucy, giggled at their reaction to her enormous size,...

"Hm, I wonder how many of you I would need to make a nice, 'good sized' pot of stew?"

Her towering figure overshadowed the entire cage, as she loomed above it, tormenting the tiny trapped prisoners.

.....


Wearing her 'press' badge, Zena, and her partner were allowed to pass through the gates, (doing the news report for channel 5) she was allowed full access to area, and Zena was taking full advantage, of the 'action-packed' situation.

Zena had already given her full News report, and her partner Tina, had been busy putting all of the equipment back into the van.

Lucy, the federal agent that had been guarding the small wire cage, was temporarily distracted by two girls who were trying to squeeze through the gate. She walked away from the cage, just as Zena Maxwell entered through the gate, carrying one of the tiny men that she had just taken away from one, of the two twin girls.


.....


Zena gently held the tiny man between her palms, she had just taken him away from one of the twin girls, (whom had just captured him, and was proudly holding him out on display, in front of an extremely excited hoard of wildly frantic young girls), the youngster reluctantly let Zena take him away from her, but she and her twin sister both wanted to follow her into the park so that they could take a closer look at the other tiny captives.

{'Since they had just captured one of them; trying to get away in the parking lot, they felt like they had earned at least, the right to go into the park and get a look at the tiny spaceship, and the other little men that had already been caught.'}

Lucy, the tall muscular woman in the yellow jumpsuit, quickly stopped them from entering and securely closed the gate behind Zena.

The two girls started yelling and arguing with the guard, drawing the attention of everyone around the gate, and distracting the attention away from the little holding cage...


Zena squatted down next to the cage and opened the lid. She glanced around and realized that nobody was watching.

She paused for a moment,.... she felt a sudden urge of playfulness, and she just couldn't ignore her impulse to keep one of the tiny men!

She stuffed her hand down into the cage, and held tightly to the struggling little man. She quickly pulled it back out and stood up. Closing the lid, she thought about grabbing another one, but quickly changed her mind and walked away. Stepping around the guard, she squeezed back through the gate as quickly as she could, ..... both hands stuffed firmly inside her dress pockets.

She walked to the vehical and jumped inside it. Taking her place on the passenger side of the channel 5 news van, the gorgeous young woman hastily slid into the seat and adjusted the tail of her short skirt. Her dark colored pantie hose, slid smoothly together as she crossed her legs and nestled her butt into the soft cushion of the bucket seat...

.... firmly trapping her tiny prisoner, snuggled tightly between her velvety thighs!

She sat up straight, with her tall, shapely figure, and tried to appear as casual as she could. Her heart was pounding with excitment, as she looked back out through the windshield and waved at the bustling crowd of excited women.


.....



>> Max.


Max had managed to climb out through the bottom of the wire, and make his way out of the confinment of the City park. He crawled through the dry grass, barely avoiding getting caught by an ugly little search dog; staying low, and out of sight, he headed straight for the huge, flat plain of black top,... the wide expanse of the gigantic parking lot.
Giant women were everywhere!

He had to be careful that one of them didn't spot him as he carefully moved along through the waist high grass. The wind was blowing a powerful gust across the ground, and he had to duck down to stay out of the flowing current of constant wind.

He found a good place to hide, and sat up next to a guard rail post and surveyed the bustling situation. Bits of trash had blown in around the edge of the parking lot, and he was easily able to blend in with the colorful assortment of discarded clutter.

The parking lot was full of cars, and giant women were still arriving, walking right past him and heading toward the crowded gate at the entrance to the city park.

Max saw a station wagon pull up and stop right next to him. The back doors opened up, and two giant girls awkwardly climbed out of the backseat. They scuffled around the huge car, and stopped right next to him,...

Wearing short flowery skirts, that barely covered their hips, the sheer white leggings that tightly covered their leg's, seemed to stretch up for miles along the length of those tall slim pillars!

They were gigantic! Two, twin girls, stood looming before him, only just a few feet away!
Bright pink colored tennis shoes, slapped against the smooth pavement as they quickly walked toward him!

Wham! Wham!

Slamming the doors, and stepping up closely; two 'identical twins' towering high above him. They stood looking all around on the ground. They were standing right next to him, and he suddenly realized that if he moved, they could easily see him!


He thought that he was seeing double, when both of them walked up directly in front of him and stopped,...


"Look real close. They're super 'little', ... and they could be hiding anywhere!"



Max's brain went completely numb; as he saw the identical twin's suddenly staring right at him!


.....an excited girl's voice blasted down from on high!


"Look, There,(Pointing down at him)... right there's one of them!"


"Get em!"


The huge pair of pink tennis shoes, seperated and stood astride. Flanking him on each side, the tremendous girl stood directly above him and slowly started to squat down...


Max started running, but he couldn't run in the thick grass, so he ran right between their huge tennis shoes and started sprinting across the parking lot!

He tried to make it under the giant station wagon, but his route was swiftly blocked off by an enormous tennis shoe,....


He turned an ran the other way,...

.... everything became a rush of blurry motion. The swift movements of the towering white shanks; the pink shoes, seemed to flash before him at lightning speed.

He avoided the huge hands the first time, and turned and ran the other way! The large pink shoes stomped down in front of him, and he was knocked backward, flying off his feet and landing roughly on his back!

He jumped to his feet and started to run again...


"Wait!", a high pitched girls voice blasted directly upon him!


He stopped to look back,... "GOT YA!"


He was swiftly tackled by a powerful set of warm fingers and jerked up off the ground!

His entire body was squeezed up tightly, and abruptly lifted high into the air! He felt like he was going to be crushed to death!

The sudden motion, of everthing seemed to be more like a dream...


He was jerked around so fast, that he couldn't see anything but swirling colors and huge female faces,...


"I got HIM! LOOK, I got one!"

"Where,... let me see! Oh, My,... Look at 'em!"


Huge excited faces suddenly surrounded him. Floating all around him, as he was swirled around and lifted up even higher!

He had nearly passed out from the powerful grasp of the young girls hand, and everything just kind of went blurry...


.....


He tried to break free of the huge female fingers, but his arms were useless against the large encircling muscles. Wrestled down, and pinned beneath a finger, he was swiftly subdued, forced into a sitting position, and held within the warm skin of a set of hands that could easily squash him!

He caught his breath after the sudden release, and was turned around and cupped inside of a pair of huge pale palms. He quickly caught his hands around the side of one huge finger, and just as he looked up to see a wall of giant girls staring down at him from all around!

His mind went blank!


There was nothing to compare to the sight of their humongous faces,...


Giant grinning mouths, sparkling teeth, and wide, glairing eyes! High pitched blasts, of loud, screaming voices overtook him completely!

His stomach dipped and churned as he was swiftly swept around and held out on display,...

Magnificent girl faces, easily the size of billboard signs, completely surrounded him, their massive voices blasting out in all directions; the incredible sounds shattered the airwaves all around him,...


At such close proximity, the tiny man couldn't understand what the giantesses were saying, but he could tell that the gathering group of gigantic girls, was extremely overjoyed to see him!

Huge fingertips flew overhead. Fluttering around him, and swooping through the air like enormous prehistoric birds. Laughter, and rumbling giggles, filled the air...



Suddenly, he was overtaken by a hand. A hand that was even larger than the one that had captured him!

He was gripped up around the shoulders and lifted away. His face, completely covered by a huge set of long, slender fingers; the firm grasp of a womanly set of conforming fingers, folded together around him and took him up.

He fought against her larger hands. Awkwardly, struggling around, inside the cupped pocket, he wildly squirmed between the crushing warmth of two sandwiching palms...


The heated pocket quickly became even warmer, and he was firmly squeezed within; trapped up inside of a firm encombrance of feminine warmth!


The next thing he saw,... took his breath away! It was the interior of a large wire cage! He was barely able to catch a quick glimpse of his three comrades, as he was hastily held upside down within the cell,... then, in a quick flash of swift movement, he was quickly removed and stuffed into a thin covering of fragrant cotton!


"What the hell?", Max thought?

He was able to see that 'Spooky', 'Jack', and 'Tim' were all trapped inside of the cage! He saw them, huddled down in the corner,...


"What was happening?", he thought?


"Why did she just do that?"



He was squeezed tighter, inside her huge fist, and stuffed deeply into her pocket. He could feel her thigh muscle working as she quickly walked away...


Moments later, he was roughly pulled free of the thin pocket, and instantly, forced up between the tight conforming walls of a pair of dark purple, stocking covered thighs!


Squashed tightly between her inner thighs, Max was instantly paralyzed within the vise-like walls of the giantess' legs!

She was sitting on him! Her pantie hose covered crotch, swelled out above his head, squashed firmly between her stocking clad legs, and trapped against the smooth inner-walls of her moist, soft, 'and very enormous', giantess thighs...



She was,... 'stealing him away?' Max wondered what he should do.

Should he try and scream?

Would anyone even be able to hear him?

He wondered who this woman was,... was she going to harm him? Would he have been better off, getting caught by the giantesses in the yellow jump suits?



What was going to happen to him now?



He felt so empty. So, So completely helpless...



The sound of the giant van's engine, starting up, rumbled beneath the seat.

The motion of it, as it began to move, caused the giantess to shift her weight around ontop of him; he felt like he was going to be crushed under her immense ass,...


The scent of her heated body swelled within his head. The strong oder, blended in with the leather in the hot seat, creating a mixture of intoxacating aroma.

Max tried to wiggle away and quickly realized that he couldn't move a muscle. The giantess's body was so large that he was completely trapped under her tightly crossed legs!


He was breathing hard. The heated air filled his lungs. The weight of her massive body held him pinned down in a prone position, facing her massive 'camel-toe'.

He could just barely see; the small amount of light that leaked through beneath her uplifted right leg, as it crossed over her left, allowed him just enough, to barely make out the swollen pillow that formed her gigantic pussy mound...

The motion of the hugh van moving, shifted the weight of the giantess. The motion caused her to wallow him around beneath her crushing behind. He was smashed into the padding of the cupped bucket seat, and compressed like a pancake under her short skirted butt!

He couldn't hear anything beyond the walls of her large thighs, and other than the vibration of the engine as it accelerated down the roadway, his only recourse was just staying alive and waiting for the massive beauty to release him!






*
Chapter End Notes:

Con't next chapter. 

Brace yourself, Max.  It's gonna get rough!!!

Zena likes to be treated like a princess,...  and she simply 'loves' the idea of becoming a giantess!