- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

First off, I want to apologize to Carycomic for completely deleting a story of his, that I 'RR'd with him on.  I hadn't really contributed to it, and got the 'bright idea' that, I would remove it from my list of storys...

Well, just a warning to the other begining authors out there,...

If anyone deletes a story, that has multiple authors connected to it,.. It's Gone!

It deletes it from the entire website, including the other authors too!

.... really sorry about that, Cary.  I've been kickin' myself for that all week!

 

_______________________________________________________________

 

This chapter is really 'over-the-top' for me.  I decided to get it out of the way, and tell the rest of Billy Bob's story,...

It's pretty bad, so don't say that I didn't warn you!

_______________________________________________________________

 

'Flashback'




~as your entire life flashes before your eye's,

Is it just the 'physical part' of the impending 'death', that causes all of those memories to come rushing out of your organic brain? Or, is it the factual understanding that your puny life is about to come to an abrupt ending; causing your subconscious, to instantly begin searching for some recourse,...


.....



Billy Bob sucked hard against the conforming web of tightly wrapped nylon. He could barely get enough air to take a single breath,...trapped inside of the huge giantess stocking.

The sweeping shift of an enormous set of female hips, rocked his bound, naked figure, back and forth like a swinging pendulum. Effortlessly, carrying her tiny captive along with her.

He had never been given a chance to escape from any of the giant women, and Billy had been passed around among dozens of them. Forced to work for the giantess Valerie, 'the most well known Beauty Shop manager in the whole city'; and, as the most fascinating little 'foot slave' that any woman had ever seen, the little man quickly became the talk of the town.

Ten hour days at the beauty salon, for nearly six months; Little Billy had washed and massaged the feet of nearly every woman in the city,... two or three times, in most cases!

Barely surviving the dire enslavement of the giant, black goddess, he had been treated like an animal or a small pet; Valerie was harsh, all she cared about was using the tiny man to make more money!

For her amusment, he was punished for little or no reason; Valerie enjoyed thinking up new, and different ways to torture the helpless miniature!

Tying him up with her shoe laces, while wrapping them tightly around him and strapping him to her ankle, she would walk around her apartment with him tied to her leg. Billy was forced to sit upon her foot, and ride around with her, everywhere,...

Each step, a constant reminder of just how gigantic a woman she was!

She gave him nothing to wear. She kept him naked, and hungry,...


Occasionally, when she felt playful she fed him peanut butter. Although, it had to be licked off of her dark brown toes. And, If he was willing to crawl into her buttcrack to drink,...

... she found it extremely amusing to slowly pour warm milk down over her gigantic naked buns, while threatening to squash him between her cheeks, as he tryed to drink from the heated trough of her jiggling ass...


.....


The Black Giantess rented him out to some of the wealthiest women in town, and each time he was returned to her, that customer would immediately sign up for another session with the miniature slave!

His life was nothing to them, they treated him like an animal. Using him however they pleased, he had been trampled by so many female feet that his own skin had started to smell like them.

Subsequently, he had been 'kidnapped', or stolen away, by Brittany and her friends, ('Becky and her cousin Ann'). They kept him as their prisoner for one night and, after only a single day as their captive, he was stolen away once again, by Ann's lesbian mother, Jennifer!

Jennifer was a short haired, 'Miley' look-a-like', (that 'twirking' little minx, that we all know and love) ,wrapped up so tightly inside of the giantess's nylon stocking, that he thought he was going to suffocate!


The last thing he could remember was,...


Ann had been teasing him with her feet, trampling him inside of a large, glass, salad bowl.

He was naked and completely exposed to the young giantess. She had, had her way with him, and enjoyed roughly trampling him for well over an hour, just before her mother showed up,...

the towering blonde giantess, just unexpectantly showed up at Brittany's apartment, after returning from her vacation a few days early.

The towering Jennifer, Ann's mother, was instantly fascinated with the helpless little male. Her physical size being so much bigger than her daughter, she seemed to be enormous!

Instantly infatuated, when the giantess was left alone with him, she relentlessly worked him over with her feet, so much so, that she became carried away to the point that she couldn't stop,.... eventually, smothering him out under her huge toes!


The tall masculine looking lesbian, removed her nylon stocking's and quickly dropped the tiny unconscious man down inside. Trapping him within the smelly toe, she rolled it up tightly and stuffed him into the backside of her 'granny-style' panties.

As her daughter Ann, had allowed her to toy with the tiny man, while she went to see who was at the door;(which turned out to be Brittany and Becky returning from the dentist), she couldn't resist smothering him under her feet, and then smuggling him out of the apartment, stashed away inside of the back of her tight panties.

Jennifer had heard of these mini-sized spacemen, crash landing on their planet. When she watched the channel '5' television news report, and saw Zena Maxwell standing next to the small cage, standing over the tiny captives. She simply tingled all over with tantilizing pleasure at the thought of finding one of these miniature males...and capturing him!

Her pulse was racing, as she got into her car and waved goodbye to her daughter. Ann and her friends Becky and Brittany, (didn't realize that the woman had stolen their little prisoner away), and the young girls waved back at her as she drove away.



....



Wrapped tightly within the giantess stocking, Billy had no idea where he was being taken to, he only knew, that if he breathed very slowly, he could just barely get enough air to stay awake; coherently alert enough to stay alive, and keep his wits together.

The humid air inside of the giantess' underware, was filled with the powerful scent of the middle-aged womans intoxacating parfume'. The stringent aroma, burned his nose, and seared his lungs like an acidic chemical reaction. The slight twang of her tremendous foot oder had permeated into the nylon stocking and left a stale tartness, a powerful and unfavorable undertone blended into the dizzying fragrance.

He couldn't move a single muscle wrapped up so tightly inside the taut nylon, and he could only just wait, and try to focus on staying awake.

He was begining to think that every woman on this gigantic planet was out to get him! He had been with so many that he had lost count!


.....



Each time was totally different, some wanted him to wash their feet, others wanted to squash him beneath them; the one's that had the sexiest and prettiest of feet, were usually the most gentle with him, (but not always), he could never really predict, what the next one would do with him.

Fascinated by his minisculity,...most of them only wanted to watch him, while he carefully worked away at painting their giant toenails.

Still, others had even more depraved ideas, and enjoyed some of the strangest fantasys!

One of Valerie's repeat customers, short, 'by their standards', an older looking woman, with bright red-colored hair, simply delighted in the fact that she could so easily pick him up.
She effortlessly dangled him above her floor, she held him up by his right ankle and carried him around her house, threatening to drop him into various things...

Billy was casually held above her washing machine; her garbage disposal; her dazzling white, porciline toilet bowl!


Threatening to drop him inside, she laughed at his frantic struggling and taunted him with the threat of letting go of his leg!


"I think I'll just get rid of you,... you, you, 'puny' little, squirt!", her raspy voice scratched his ears as the shrillness of it escaped her thin lips...


Something was floating in the brownish water, and the stench that surrounded the open pit, caused tears to flow down his cheeks. She loved hearing his desparate screaming.

It made her feel so powerful, and alive! The giant woman simply delighted in making him beg, as she held him over the floating mess! Her childish giggling, as she dauntingly tormented the tiny man, echoed within the bathroom.

Holding him above the pool of stentch, she felt waves of goose bumps coursing across her entire body; listening to his desparate cries of intense fear, while she held his fate inside her hands,.....holding him, lingering, just above the stinking mess ..

Her name was Gracey, ironically, she expected to be called 'Goddess Gracey'.

Her long, well manicured claws, were so sharp, that she could have accidentally snipped off his hand, as she carelessly dangled him by his tiny wrist, holding his single arm, pinched up between finger and thumb.

Her short, stalky stature, gave her naked figure the appearance of being very strong. Her waist line had very little curve, her thighs were thick, and her calves seemed to be of equal size.

She looked like a freshly retired body builder, that had stopped working out. Her hands were smaller than average, but the stubby fingers that wrapped around his midsection, looked as though they could easily squash his fragile little body as easily as squeezing a ripe banana!

She turned out to be a forgiving Goddess however, allowing him to worship her butthole, forcing him to lovingly, kiss and lick, every square inch of her flexing anus; in-exchange, she reluctantly agreed, 'not' to drop him into her toilet bowl.


.....


Another customer of Valerie's, (whom he dared not speak her name), humiliated him to the point, that his stomach churned at the mere thought of the her.


Apparently, a prominant, and highly recognized member of the city council, she was one of the most respected women in the whole town. She dressed in fashion, and always looked to be ready for the board room.

Her black leather pumps, (with a 'three inch heel', which was 'waist-high' to Billy), firmly cracked against the floor with a heavy resonance. Her long, muscular calves, displayed within the shimmering green nylons, straining to carry her weight beneath the flutter of her pleated knee-length skirt.

Her wide set hips, shifted as she walked into her bedroom and stood before the dresser. The colorful, unbuttoned blouse, fell from her shoulders and slowly slipped down, falling to the floor without a sound.

Without concern, the giant woman undressed right in front of him. She seemed to be distracted with something; an emotionless thoughtful expression on her face, she didn't even make eye contact with the tiny, miniature man, standing naked on her dresser...

The frilly, dark blue bra, that perfectly held her large breasts, containing them within the flowered cups of silken material; they nearly doubled in size, when suddenly released from the tight restriction!

Her long, shiny black hair, reached down below her knees; her pale complexion, and long pointy nose, gave her the resemblance of a witch!

Reaching out and taking him up within her fingers, she turned toward her make-up table, and squatted down next to a short stool.

Casually placing the struggling little man down onto the seat, she forced him down onto his back, and quickly applied tape to his wrists and ankles,..... centering him, within the padded surface of the black stool.

Her long, flowing black hair, twirled around her hips, as the daunting giantess spun 'round on her long, pillar-like legs and slowly danced above his bound, naked body.

Her enormous figure towering above, teasing him, and taunting him with the constant threat of sitting down!

She finally did! Only, she straddled the seat and carefully sat upon him without crushing him; placing her arms on the make-up table, and settling her ass-crack directly over him, wedging him within her massive behind,...

His whole body, tightly swallowed up by the crushing weight of her massive tush!


She would completely relax, and allow all of her tremendous weight to descend upon his miniature being. Forced to breath the heated air that surrounded her asshole, he gasped helplessly underneath her magnificent size!


Helplessly pinned down beneath her sweaty cheeks, he felt the oily moisture saturating his entire body until the giantess released a loud, smacking, eruption of steaming air...

The blast came from deep within her bowel's, forcing the wettness away, and drowning him in a stench filled cloud of overwhelming gas!


The putridity was so rank! Her anus flexed and swelled, straining above him, the moisture returned; a sticky liquid completely coated his skin. He had never experienced anything so foul,.. the sweltering stench of her fermenting fruit, seared his skin, curled his hair, and burned his lungs!


She just sat there, sitting on him. Her sweaty ass was hot and sticky. The profound sweat drenched his whole body, trickling down from all around her enormous cleft, draining down.
Her anus would swell up, straining with pressure,... just before the hot air would break free, and explode all around him!


Again, and again, she would sit there and fart; tingling with pleasure, and smothering her tiny victim with her magnificent ass.


He had nearly died, suffocating from the rancid amonia-like fumes. Penetrating deeply into his skin, scorching his body hair away, melting it, and leaving him screaming for air, trapped beneath her incredibly huge female form.


It was the most disgusting thing that any man would have to, surrender to,... even at normal size, and this woman was a 'giant', at least 12 times larger than him!

When she was finally through, and peeled her huge rearend away from him, he prayed for a quick death, that never came...

She stood up, massively, lifting her naked ass-cheeks away, slowly turning around, she lowered her face down directly above him,

"You aren't allowed to speak of this, to anyone,... 'understand?'", she harshly whispered.


She carefully removed the tape, and released him, forcing him to promise to never mention what had happened, or tell anyone of what she had done to him; threatening to shove his tiny head, deeply into her crushing rectum and keep him there until she broke his neck with a single fart,...

Billy hated her!


He was actually relieved to be returned to his black goddess,... she had tortured him constantly, but she had never subjected him to anything so depraved...



.....



Some were simply angels though, compared to 'her',... the only thing that they really wanted, was just to simply 'be with him'. A man's opinion,... they wanted to know if they were attractive...

They wanted Billy to tell them, 'how they looked '...', was she 'pretty?' Would he like to become 'involved' and start a serious relationship with someone like them...

"You know,... if you were 'normal', and all,.. like us. Big, and tall,... like 'regular' people?"

Did they look sexy to him? Did they look 'pretty' when they anxiously stood before him, dressed in their gigantic new outfit's, excitedly awaiting his 'opinion'?

Billy told them what they wanted to hear,... what else could he do!

Most of them 'were' very pretty, and if not for the lack of males, in this unbalanced population, they would have easily had at least one boyfriend...



At one point, He was given to a beautiful young teenage giantess who wanted to keep him forever! She kept him hidden away inside her bedroom. She was gentle with him, and had kept him for two days.

She pampered him with tiny treats of sweet chocolates, and small-cut sections of delicious mellon, and small pieces of grapes, and peaches,...


During that time he was allowed to rest and restore his strength. She had fed him and bathed him, given him some doll clothes. Billy was so grateful to the young girl that he was begining to think that he had finally found someone that would help him.

She allowed him to walk around freely inside her bedroom. He was just starting to get used to it when everything changed...

Unfortunately, Billy had been a 'gift' to her, from her mother, and when the time was up, she came into the girls room and took him away from her,...

Returning him, to his towering black goddess, Valerie.

All of his hopefulness, that the youngster had temporarily given him, melted away, as the tiny manslave was stripped of his new clothes and forced to watch as she shreaded them in the paper shreader.



***



Now, after he had been stolen away from Valerie, he wasn't being 'used' as a slave any longer, but, he had no idea what was about to happen to him...

The tight nylon began to unravel,... Billy felt a slight lifting motion as he was taken up and held higher. The light slowly grew brighter, as he was roughly spun around, hastily unwrapped, and shaken free of his bindings.

He slid down through the tunnel-like sock, and dropped down onto a soft white cushion. The giantess' stocking, was swiftly lifted away.

Sliding free of the slick, nylon tube, he tumbled out into the cooler outside air,...

Gasping and coughing, as the sudden blast of fresh air filled his lungs. He rubbed his puffy eyes and collapsed onto his back, instantly pulling his knees up to his waist in a protective position.

Bright light coming in from a window, filled the huge room, straining his eyes to try and see where he was, he jerked away, and screamed as he saw her hand coming down from directly above!

He braced himself,...and frantically struggled against her giant fingers!

The dry touch, felt cool and lifeless, gently exploring his miniature figure; course textured skin, at the tips of three, huge fingers, lightly touched upon his naked body.

A sudden sinking motion, brought about by the womans movement upon the massive bed, caused the mattress springs beneath to dip down, recoiling under her tremendous weight.

Billy eye's overshadowed by the huge feminine hand, he quickly glanced around the flat, everspreading, whiteness,...

Just as he fully realized, that he was on her enormous bed, the giant woman sitting at the edge; smoothly crossing her legs, she profoundly leaned down over him; filling the entire beige colored sky. Two, bright pink fingernails, pressing down firmly, trapping his ankles, and spreading his legs wide apart. Opening into a huge set of 'V' shaped spikes, the large female fingers, dominantly held his feet trapped, while the fingers from the other hand unfurled and brushed across his chest.

He felt the sharp, pink fingernails, dragging over his bare skin. He looked up beyond the knuckles of the wide hand, and saw her hovering eyes...

Two, cold, blue spheres, penetrated his stare and blankly observed from high above. Her red painted lips, slightly parted, as her blushing cheeks reflected the intense sunlight,...

Billy trembled beneath her cold touch. Her massive form filling his entire view, he struggled beneath her as she casually fondled his squirming little body.

Without saying a word, the giantess began to stroke his miniature appendage. Lightly grasping his firming erection between thumb and finger; slowly and carefully, she pulled on his cock, and tugged at his tingling balls.

He gasped with shock, as the wide fingertip, from her smallest finger, pressed firmly against his thighs and forced his legs wider apart,...

His heart was racing, as he strained beneath her oversized hands!

Her thumb completely covering his mouth, blocking off his screaming and stopping him from breathing. He furiously fought against her, uselessly; his tiny arms flailing around, the bright pink nails, gathered around him and effortlessly forced him into a spread eagle.

He saw a slight smile, forming on her blushing face, as his cock grew solid between her fingertips. She brought her looming face closer, as she pinched his tiny cock and gently stroked it; his heart pounding, his ears ringing, he was forced to become like a puppet at her manipulation.

Reaching up with both hands, he grabbed her wide thumb and pulled his face closer, he started to bite it, however, resisting the temptation,...he only kissed it, and started to lick it...

She could easily crush him, and as her large, pinching fingers, forcefully pulled at his throbbing erection, hot tears streamed down his heated face. He frantically pressed his gasping mouth against the wide thumb pad and passionately kissed her giant thumb.

Twisting and tugging, the firm grasp of her giant fingertips squeezed and pulled at his twitching cock. He fought for breath beneath her massive thumb, wrestling with the huge, pink nails that gathered around his naked body, he violently tried to break free.

Surprisingly, he managed to wriggle away from her giant hand. He started to get to his feet,...


Looking up at her massive form, he trembled with overwhelming fear as she smiled above him, she seemed to be amused at his determination!


"Go ahead, run away! Let's see how far you can get,...", she encouraged her tiny plaything.


Billy knew, that she was only playing with him and that she wouldn't allow him to get very far before she 're-captured' him; he had suffered that little game many times before...


"Please,... don't do this to me!", he yelled up at her enormous, overshadowing face.


The sudden quaking motion nearly knocked him off of his feet;

...she softly giggled and stood up from the edge of the bed. Growing even taller, she stood above him and placed both of her hands upon her hips,...her ever spreading shadow, casting out across the sea of white sheets...

"Go On,... Run! I'm going to count to 'three', and if you don't start running, I'm going to CRUSH you!"


Billy stood proudly before the giantess. Defiantly placing his hands on his hips;(his half-erect cock wilted away) he looked up at her with nothing but fear!

He wanted to run, but,... his mind just seemed to freeze up. He couldn't do this anymore! He had 'had enough', he just couldn't make himself cower down before her...

"ONE!", she roared, announcing the 'start' of her little 'game' of intimidation.

Billy stood there, trembling,... like a leaf in the autumn breeze; his knees shaking, and his heart racing, breathing faster and getting dizzy; he 'mindlessly' disobeyed the mighty giantess and stood there, unmoving!


"TWO", she bellowed out!


Sticking out her chest, the massive size of her well developed rounded breasts, pronounced and proud, jutted out and loomed above like twin towers, about to collapse and smash everthing within his sight!

Her wide set hips, gently swayed to the side in a dominant pose. Revealing her annoyance, her breath escaped in a sudden burst of disapproval,...



..."THREE!"



Suddenly, Billy felt the air currants sweeping away from all around him. A huge, flat, open palm suddenly came down upon him!


The impact was swift and sudden. He felt nothing but a sharp slapping effect, as his head was driven straight down into his ribcage and crushed into a compacted ball of bloody gristle!


He slowly released his last breath. Fading into a blisful, deep, sleep. He had finally escaped the constant torment. He felt his body going numb, and his hearing slowly faded away...



The last thing he heard was her mighty voice,

"ARRGH!"


Billy laughed at the reverberating sound of her enormous anger...





*
Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter will be a few days away.  I'm working again, and only have limited time to write.  But. as usual, that's only temporary, and I'll soon be back to writing alot more.

Thanks 4 Reading!  Please review!  ;`)