- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

After this chapter, we'll finally be back up to the present time!  Finally,...

 

 

 

________________________________________________________

'The Next Day'



His small fire was still smoldering.

Although, it emanated very little warmth, it created an indistinguishable, misty cloud, as the trail of thin smoke blended in with the surrounding fog; the density, brought about by the early morning chill, giving rise to a ghostly conception of his vast surroundings.

Max slowly, lifted up his head,... rubbing his eyes, he scanned the trampled tree tops that had been lain to waste by those gigantic women's...tremendous feet!

He raised up onto his elbows and inspected his tiny fire.

Tentitively, he reached down to pick up a short stick, along with a few small chunks of broken tree bark. Stirring the coals around, he scattered the tiny bits of wood along the glowing embers, and sprinkled in a few pieces of dry bark.

Forced to keep the small fire 'contained', and inconspicuous, he had to constantly continue feeding the smoldering embers with a few small bits of dry material.


Rekindling his meager heat source, his thoughts instantly redirected to the previous days phenomenal events.


He had barely slept during the chilly night; his mind, constantly regenerating the vision of those enormous beings. " 'Girls', ... huge towering girls, 'Giants".

He wondered how it could possibly be? There were no such things as 'Giants', were there?,...

He felt like his brain was reeling with adrenaline,.. so much so, that he had began to wonder if he had been drugged, or poisoned by some powerful hallucinogenic...

Why did he have to be here? This wasn't a rescue mission, it was a suiside mission! They had been selected because of the fact they had certain special interests that diversified the group. They had all been through war, and survived,... only to prepare them, for this...

What did they expect from them? How were they suppose to rescue 'anyone'? This planet was so much larger than earth, and these giants,...these people? These, tremendous beings, that stood towering so tall...

Max jerked his head around, he thought that he heard something... A tremor shook through the surface of the ground, another small after shock faintly reverberated; he peaked his ears for the slightest bit of sound, staying perfectly still, he listened to the ampified sounds of the huge planet.

A sting of sour gas in the pit of his empty stomach, burned his throat as he rolled onto his side and released a slight burb. The taste of hunger filling his mouth, he tried to get comfortable on the scattered mulch and stay as low to the ground as possible.

Directly after his miraculous escape from the entrapment of Tracy's pocket, Max frantically crawled away from his enormous captress and tunneled down beneath the thick mulch. Going down as deep as he could, he dug deeply into the mossy thatch and buried himself beneath the thick, protective layer of moist earth.

Hidden completely from their view, he had nearly been crushed to death, inadvertantly squashed into a tight crevase, he almost 'suffocated' while hiding there; he had become trapped under the foot of an unseen giantess, as she had 'unknowingly', stepped directly on top of him, and momentarily stood there, allowing most of her tremendous weight to bear down on him; completely unaware, the gigantic teen girl had no idea that she was squashing the last breath from a tiny person, trapped directly beneath the sole of her shoe!

Max had survived though, and he had made it through the night. He crawled out from under the trampled weeds and sat watching the sunrise over the gargantuan city skyline, he wondered what fate had in store for him on the dawn of this new day...

Unbeknownst to him, Cary and Ajet had done the same, and were just over the rise, on the other side of the rounded knoll, huddling over their own little fire.

Cary was fiddling with his compass, trying to get some type of bearing on where they were, 'in this god forsaken world of giants', and as he held the small devise out flat in his palm, he noticed a slight vibration on the tiny directional needle.

The sensitivity of the minute little needle, was picking up the slightest of vibrations that were rising up from the earth. He gently placed the compass down on the ground, and continued to watch the needle dance,... with fascination, he realized what it was, that was causing it...

Leaning over the tiny fire, Cary whispered through the flutter of dancing smoke,

"Hey Jet, look at this,... my compass, it's picking up the vibration of their movements.", Cary whispered across the smoldering fire.

Ajet scooted over closer and intently examined the miniscule pointer inside the dial of Cary's compass.

Similar to the vibrations from an earth quake, or, more precisely, the tremors of the following after shocks; the tiny needle vibrated with an erie, irregular motion.

Both men had experienced high velocity explosives , and they had both been on the ground in 'hand to hand' combat; the impact from missile artillery, (at close range) was something that had been ingrained into their very essence...

The similarity was nearly the same; somewhere in the distance, their tremendous weight impacting upon the ground, reflected the sheer enormity of these incredible beings...


.....


Meanwhile,...

Nearly three miles away, on the other side of the park, a small troop of Girl Scouts had arrived for their early morning exercise routine. Although, the entire park had been cordoned off by the federal goverment's ten foot high barricade, the jogging track was still open and available to the general public.

A one mile trek, would immediately follow their regular warm up session, and as the sunrise cast its first rays of brilliant light across the city park, the group of thirteen young girls, forming a single file line, had just begun their one hour long jogging trip around the paved walking path, that encircled the entire grounds.

Bringing up the rear of the group, was Nancy, along with her 'BFF' Tracy'; straggling along behind the group of younger girls, easily keeping pace with their casual stride...

Running beside each other, the pair of taller pre-teens were trying to keep up with the troop.

Nancy, reached up behind her head. Releasing the scrunchy from her braided, luxurious hair, she shook her head around, allowing her unfettered mane to fall away and bounce around her broad shoulders like brilliant waves of spun gold.

The silver-metalic colored nylon of their skin-tight yoga pants, glimmering in the sunlight; showing off, their magnificent muscular build and their well toned physique. The tight form fitted tank tops, matching the color of their pants, reflected the suns bright rays causing the two of them to stand out from the rest.

For them, the subtlety of their tightly laced tennis shoes, flopping down upon the pavement, as they jogged along the pathway, was just a normal everyday occurrence; although, the actions of these tremendous beings cast well beyond what they fully realized...

Cary watched the tiny needle inside the compass. It's crazy reaction to the increasing vibration, told him that they were getting closer, and ever closer...


***


Tom Springer, had no idea how his life was about to change...

Tracy hadn't said a single word to her best friend all morning. Yesterday, after the two of them had left the park, Tracy discovered the tiny hole that had been cut through her pocket and realized that she had lost her little man. He had cut a hole in her pocket and had gotten away...

Nancy still had her's, but she wouldn't let her play with him. She had left the park and headed straight home.

Tracy got mad at her, and Nancy just laughed and said, "See Ya tommarra".

.....


The girls had finished up exercising, and had started out jogging around the walking path. Nancys preoccupied attention, was drawn awkwardly to her tightly fitted thong-bikini bottoms, she was acting strange.

She continually kept 're-adjusting' her pants, pulling them away from herself, and wriggling her hips as she ran along the path... she acted as if she had something moving around inside her underware!

Tracy then, realized what she had done, and she didn't like it!

Her friends whimsical actions, as she reacted to the sensitive movements of her tiny-sized prisoner, revealed the fact that his desperate struggling inside her tight panties, was giving the giddy girl a certain amount of delightful pleasure.

Her capriciousness, made Tracy extremely jealous,... she had 'lost' her little man, and after Nancy had refused to share, and had possessively kept the one that she had caught, all to herself,...

Tracy wanted nothing more, than to find one of those little spacemen to replace the one that had escaped from her.

.....


The previous night, had been a long one for Tom. He had spent the entire night, trapped inside the girls dirty clothes hamper...

She had taken him home and gone directly into her bedroom. Without warning, or any type of introduction; the giantess girl had hastily pulled him out of her pocket and stuffed him right inside a mountain of her dirty laundry!

She immediately left her room, slamming the door closed behind her and leaving him imprisoned there all alone.

He was left there trapped inside the huge hamper for the entire evening...

The smelly hamper was filled with all sorts of soiled underware and dirty socks. Tom was literally swimming, in the crumpled pile of colorful, smelly, well worn, feminine articles...

After she returned a few hours later, Tom could hear her as she moved around inside her room. He couldn't see her, but it sounded like she was pulling drawers out and closing them,... she must have been putting away clothes or something...

He waited for her to come for him. He nervously antisipated what she would do. He could do nothing to stop her, and all he 'could' do, was wait for her to go to bed, before he tried to escape, but after she turned out the lights he couldn't see anything inside the steaming stench filled hamper, and as he moved around in the dark, he fell into a sticky pair of giant-sized, wet panties and became stuck!

He stayed there all night, wondering what the giant brat would do with him...

Maybe he could reason with her; given the chance to talk to her, maybe he could get her to help him, and rescue the others in his crew?

Tom didn't realize whom he was dealing with,...

Nancy's family was very rich, and the girl had always been given anything that she wanted. She wasn't used to sharing, or even caring, about anyone else, or their feelings. So her actions reflected her self-centered ways to the full extreme;

And, she really didn't give a shit who she stepped on, she was a spoiled brat!

The next morning, Nancy awakened to her alarm clock. The early hour of four a.m. shown brightly in the glowing numbers, on the electric clock. She slipped out of her bed and turned on the light above her dresser drawer. She casually walked over to her hamper.

Wearing only her purple bikini panties, she rubbed her eyes and stopped to stretch her arms,...

Bending down, she slowly lifted up the lid. She found her tiny prisoner sleeping soundly inside the sticky crotch of a pair of her dirty panties.

"Eww, those were the ones that she had worn to marching practice? Nasty!", she thought to herself!

Without hesitation, she grabbed him up by his left ankle and lifted him out of the hamper. Dangling from his left leg, Tom awakened to being held upside down and high above the bright red carpeted floor, hanging from the tight grasp of Nancys pinching fingers!

Turning him around, she held him up before her face and inspected him like an amusing little puzzel,...

"Good Morning Bug Boy!", she dangled him before her smirking face.

Tom dared not show his fear of her, although his heart was pounding so fast that he thought he was about to faint!

His legs were pulled out straight, and he felt her thumb and finger pulling on his right boot! Before he realized what was happening, she had both of his boots off, and was removing his pants!

His shirt was torn away, like the wrapper on a candy bar, and tossed away to the side. The huge girl's eyes, shimmering in the lamp light as she held him up closely to her magnificent face,...

"Time to wake up!"...


When she pinched up the waistband of his underware, he violently fought back! Thrashing around inside the palm of her hand, he punched at the big fingertips as they swiftly stripped all of his clothing off...and simply tossed them away!

He was stranded inside her large hand, naked and trembling as her puffy face casually inspected him. She blantantly yawned, and released her hot breath directly upon his tiny figure; the sour aroma blasted into his face...

With a look of delight, she slowly carried him into her bathroom and dropped him into the sink basin and turned on the water. He was hastily washed between her overpowering fingertips.

Immediately after the forceful rinsing, under the streaming fauscet, he was swiftly dropped into an empty plastic trash can.

She caually stepped away, leaving him there while she took a shower. He shivered profusely inside the cool plastic prison, huddling in the bottom, he waited for her to return for him.

As soon as she was finished showering and drying off, she picked up the small trash can, and her tiny prisoner was dumped out into her hand. She carried him back into her bedroom. The giantess dropped him down onto her unmade bed, and turned away to step over to her dresser.

She quickly found some clean panties and slipped them on... grabbing her sports bra and hastily wriggled into it, then,.. she turned toward her bed and smiled down at the tiny naked man with a playful expression.

Her hand reached for him slowly, and teasingly, she spidered her fingertips and giggled at his frightened reaction,

"No, no, no, Wait-a-minute! Stop, stop, What are you doing?"

Tom gasped with surprise as he was swiftly dropped into the front of her clinging panties and forced down into the heated space between her inner thighs!

.....

Now, as he struggled to breath inside her heated crotch, his body was trapped inside her sweltering panties and trapped beneath a tight pair of yoga pants!

An hour or so passed slowly, and he was squeezed and squashed from between her massive thighs, she was walking around, sitting and crossing her legs, uncrossing and scooting around,... her mighty hips flexed and contracted, her motions were relentless...

And, suddenly, Now, she was running! He could hear her tennis shoes slapping against the pavement, as he was tossed up and down with each of her tremendous strides! His naked body was quickly becoming very slippery with sweat!

.....

The group of girls circled the running path and headed toward the front entrance where the tiny spaceship had crashed down.

Jogging along at a steady pace, they reached the gate and started to slow down,...

Nancy looked up, and saw the Channel '5' News Van parked inside of the gate. Zena Maxwell was standing next to a small wire cage. Her camera person was filming from a few feet away, she stood there dressed in her short skirt and high heels, towering over the little cage like an amused little girl waiting for the ice cream truck to arrive!

The girl scout troop coasted to a stop, and lingered there in front of the gate, watching the sight of Zena Maxwell actually making her news report,...

Looking closer, they suddenly noticed what was inside the cage,.. (shocked at the size of the tiny people, the girls gathered around the gate and crowded in closer) They listened to Zena's report with sheer fascination...

Just then, near the parking lot, two -(Giant) little girls, came from behind a large tree, they ran around it in opposite directions; they had suddenly stumbled upon one of the tiny men!

Standing together, it was easy to tell that the two girls were identical twins, youngsters, that they were, they wore the same outfits; brightly colored sundresses with pink flowers on them. The skinny, blonde haired girls, flipped their pigtails and laughed as they ran after one of the little men; they had just stumbled upon him while searching around next to their mothers car,

"There's One,... get 'em Chelsie!

"Comeer, you little,....", she growled.

The frightened little man jumped up and ran directly toward the two little girls!
They stopped, and swiftly squatted down. Flanking him on both sides, they dropped to their knees, and trapped the fleeing little man between them.

He skidded to a stop, and started to turn around and double back. "Wait!", one of the young girls yelled!

The tiny man stopped, and looked up into the bright shining sunlight. The shadow of her huge hand flashed before him, just before the gripping impact squashed up around his entire midsection and clamped tightly around his body!

"Got Ya!", she triumphantly yelled!

He screamed out in terror, as he was swiftly lifted up off the ground...

The entire group of excited girls all ran over to them and surrounded the two twins.

Meanwhile, Zena Maxwell had just finished up her report, and she noticed the commotion taking place inside the parking lot. Quickly gathering up her equipment, she started over there to see what was happening!

As she walked away from the small wire cage, Jack and Spooky, peered out through the wires and watched her stocking clad legs stepping away inside those spiky, high heeled shoes,...

Tim was standing next to them, wearing one of those white plastic space suits; he had been captured during the night trying to sneak into the wall tent and rescue his jailed comrades!

The three of them watched from inside the cage, as two researchers, dressed in yellow jumpsuits, loaded up their spacecraft onto the back of a flat bed truck and covered it over with a black tarp.


.....


Zena reached the crowd of young girls and elbowed her way through. She found the two twins standing in the middle holding a tiny man inside their cupped palms.

He was staring up at the giant female faces. His miniature figure looked like a little doll inside the young girls hands,...

He struggled to escape, as the giant hands continually re-adjusted their hold, and repositioned their grasping fingers!

It was Max, he had tried to leave the park by sneaking into the giantess' car, and he had been spotted by one of the twins and well,... his plan quickly fell apart!

Now, he was trapped, staring up at the sudden apperance of the beautiful Zena Maxwell!

Zena looked down at him and smiled. "You can just come with me little man. I'll take you over there and give you to the investigators", she calmly said, as she reached down and casually picked him out of the twins hands...





*
Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter, we'll see how Marie introduces her 'two' new, little pets, (can you guess who they are?)  to Sam and Jim,...

Yep, that's right,.. she's got four of them now!  ;`)

I know, kinda corny, but if I would have reinacted the entire scene would you have guessed who the two of them would be,... No...  Ha ha...

 

...... Thanks 4 reading!