- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter could have been a stand alone story, in, and of itself, but,.. you know how it is with me.  I've just gotta challenge myself, and cram three or four storys all together into one massive drama! 

This is just Jane, home alone,... with her two little 'playmates'.

 

'Enjoy'   ;`)

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Con't from last chapter...


'Jane on the Couch'



Jane slowly reached her hand down onto her bare thigh. Carefully gripping her cool, slender fingers, around little Samual, she gripped him up firmly. He instantly started squirming around inside her enclosed hand as she slowly lifted him up.


She took one last gulp from her whiskey, and sat the glass down on the coffee table. She scooted forward on the couch and laid back comfortably,... still holding the tiny man up level with her face, she brightly smiled at him.


Like a little girl with an icecream cone, she brought him right over to her mouth and using her slathering tongue, she roughly licked him across his entire front. The oily wettness of her steamy salava completely coated his entire face and chest!


She laughed at his surprised reaction, and squeezed him tighter within her conforming fingers. Her other hand had a firm grip on her 'other' little prisoner. Cupped under her heated palm, Jim, was pressed tightly against her bare breast. From the waist up he was trapped inside of her Bikini top, forced to face her huge ridgid nipple.

She held Sammy up above her right breast,.... and then, she let go and dropped him onto it. He fell into the warm softness, and fumbled down into the narrow space of her conforming clevage.

Both tiny men were gradually lifted up, as the giantess slightly began leaning forward, she reached around to release the string, that held the tight bikini-top tied to her body.

The tight, green material, instantly sprang free and slipped away from her virulent mammaries. Wobbling slightly with a soft recoiling motion, her large, naked breasts, fell free of the loosened bikini.

Proudly hardened, her giant pertruding nipples standing out erect, centering the brown tanned areola of each rounded globe, gently rocking around as the giant woman nestled into a more comfortable position.

Jim was suddenly released, as the tight binding of the bikini top slipped free and dropped away from her huge boobs.

He slipped free of Jane's giantess nipple, and slid down across the rounded softness, tumbling awkwardly down onto her wide, soft belly. Her hand instantly 're-captured' him, firmly restricting his limbs between her large, powerful fingers.



"ah, Ah,... not-so-fast there lil' one,... we're not through Yet!", scolding him with a playful tone.

She held Jim up before her shimmering eyes and delightfully examined his tiny naked figure. The giantess chuckled. A deep, rumbling tremor, rocked her enormous body. The sound of her raspy voice seemed to shake the entire couch.


Jane's fingers squeezed up around his shoulders and re-gripped his tiny figure. Shifting her upper body, she relaxed and settled back into the huge couch cushion.


"M'm, isn't this nice?", she whispered. "Two little men to play with".

Without warning, Sam was swiftly squeezed up. Abruptly squashed between her massive breasts; Jane giggled, and suddenly squashed her elbows together, crushing him in the space between her boobs.

Looking out, he saw Jim tightly gripped within her fist, floating right above her monstrous chest.

She casually held him up before her huge breasts. Her heavy laughter, rumbling, and clucking ; she amused herself with the helpless little men. Squeezing her fingers around them, and wrestling their tiny bodys as if they were nothing more than a couple of little bugs...



Jim was dropped free of her opening fingers, and fell against her left breast. He bounced off and clumsily rolled down onto her quaking belly,

"Ah, ha,... Ha, Ha, Ha,... Oh, you little squirt, tt-that tic, tickles!", she spluttered out.



Regrasping his miniature figure, she hastily snatched him up again and swiftly jerked him up in front of her huge mouth. Her lips puckered, and she pressed them firmly against him!
Jim caught his breath as quickly as he could!

Her 'over-sized', swollen lips, puckered-up and smashed against him; he heard 'three' loud Pops!

The giant set of huge 'puckered' lips gave him three forceful pecks,

"Mummmmmmmm ("Pop"), Mumm ("Pop"), Mum ("Pop") ".


"M'm, such a 'SWEET' little squirt, I could just,.... Agh!"


"Oh,... I wissssH tha-I-had a-whole-'BUNCH' of you little guys!", she blurted out!




***



Jane's huge hand, temporarily released little Jimmy to sit atop her warm belly. Sam was still stranded above him; nervously sitting higher up between her smooth flanking breasts. The giantess purred like an enormous cougar, softly giggling, she released a long, slow breath.

Her huge, massive figure, trembling with overwhelming anticipation, her hands moved around over her lower belly...

Slowly drifting downward, the long slender fingers swirled across her soft skin and moved down over her lower stomach. Lightly stroking the front of her bikini bottoms, her fluttering fingers swirled overtop of her sweltering crotch and traced the outline of her swollen pussy.

The tips of her sharp, green fingernails, exploring the surface of her swollen mound.

Her right hand slipped under the tight elastic and pulled it away from her crotch.

The impression of her conforming 'camel-toe' suddenly vanished, as it slipped away with the elastic panel. The tight material stretched, and opened up to allow her encroaching hand to slip inside.

Jim watched her hand disappear beneath the tight material. Her tall uplifted knees, leaning away as she opened her legs apart...

His heart began to race, as his nose caught the mild scent of her over-heated body. He wanted to get up and run, but after being strapped inside of Julianna's panties for such a long time, he didn't want to cause Jane to think about 'confining' him within her's.

........

He didn't want to give 'her' any reason to think that either one of them might try and escape. That would only prove to her, that the addition of some type of restraint would be deemed necessary; and Jim definitely didn't want to be restrained again!

After his abduction by Jane's giant daughter, her abusiveness had drained his mental strength away, serverely weakening his determination. The beautiful governess had nearly suffocated him; Julianna's persuasive mistreatment and prolonged objectification while strapped inside her panties, had inoculated and infused his mind, with the revelation that his significants meant nothing to the giant women. He had become a simple sextoy.

Only Marie, had shown any kind of kindness toward the miniature men, and she had left them in the care of her mother...whom had already raped him once, and it was about to happen again!

........


Sam was literally 'terrified' of her! He couldn't speak whenever she came near him; and now,.. he sat within her bosum, completely paralyzed with overwhelming fear!

He watched from just below her overhanging chin, as her fingers enclosed around Jim's naked figure and slowly moved him down across her belly and inbetween her smooth, bare thighs.

The throbbing thuds of her massive heart vibrated through his tiny form, pounding repeatedly within the wall of her chest, it hammered away beneath him,... sending a strange feeling throughout his entire body!

Helpless to do anything to stop her, Sam could only watch, as this frisky giantess rubbed the front of her bikini bottoms, and slid his distressed little comrade down into the heated space between her inner thighs...


**


Pressing Jim's head against her moist bikini, she rubbed his face along the wet, darkened stain, that centered her pussy lips. Slowly, and deliberately, forcing him to kiss her giant cunt, Jane's compressed fingers mashed his tiny mouth against her steaming hot muff.

Several slow passes, and she soon became restless,... her thumb hooked into the waist band and lifted the bikini opened.

Jim didn't make a sound, as she slipped him under the shroud of green elastic. Jane's huge hand clamped around his waist, his tiny figure was pushed down into the giant womans pussy and firmly forced up against it!


**


"M,m uh,... yes. - just the right size.", Her whisper hissed across Sam's head.

She gasped, and her whole body shook. Sam was jolted up off of her chest, as her tremendous motion quaked beneath him. Her massive breasts wobbled as she began to rock, and buck her hips!

He started to get up on his feet, when he was suddenly forced down under her grasping fingers and pushed across the warm skin of her soft breast. Her fingers roughly grabbed his right leg and dragged him over to her engorged nipple and shoved his face into it.

He instantly started to lick and kiss the taut skin pressing against his small mouth. A huge fingertip, as large as his head, worked the soft pad against the back of his tiny skull and pushed his face directly into the giant nipple.


**


Jim was down between her legs, trapped inside her wet pussy. The whole outer surface was completely drenched with her sticky juices. The super-soft, velvet-like lips, splayed out, and swollen. Opening like a rose bud, her hungry pussy expanded and unveiled, relaxing to recieve it's miniature lover...

Jane's fingers gathered around his miniature form and took full control his tiny body. He was mashed tightly against her heated lips, and shoved upward. Then pulled back down and slowly released.

Gripped tighter, her fingers seized around his tiny waist and pressed his entire middle into the hot, oven-like heated space...


Rubbing him around, and mashing him more tightly, she manipulated him into humping her magnificent womanhood!

He gasp with shock, as his hips slipped inside and sank down between the slathering flaps of meaty flesh.... her flexing cunt, working hard to draw him in deeper, he could feel the spasming muscles sucking hard against his whole body. Her huge fingers, guided him along over the steaming opening of her giant wet pussy.

Prickley strands of course, wire-like hair, coiled up and wound around his limbs, tangling and wrapping up against him, the mass of scattered hairs, surrounded the slathering crevase of gapping slickness.

Jim had stiffened up his body. He didn't try to fight the giant female hand that held him; he had tried to resist with Julianna..., and she simply pushed him inside,... head-first.

Spreading his legs wide and trying to avoid being shoved inside, only caused her to turn him around and insert his 'head' into her...he didn't want to suffer that again!

This time, he knew better. He stiffened up his body and held his legs out straight. Pointing out his toes, and keeping his knees perfectly straight; he tried to stay calm, and allow her to use him however she wanted.



Making himself ridgid, and becoming her obedient little tool, his mind defeated; completely dominated and so helpless to resist her. The giantess Jane moaned with pleasure, sending powerful vibrations surging throughout her massive figure.

He felt his feet slip inside. The heated walls gripped tightly and squeezed around his legs. His whole body sliding deeper inside, and deeper. His waist sank into the coiling hair, and he felt his feet burning.

His knees clamped together, as the forceful inner-walls of exquisite muscle, gripped his entire body and tried to crush it!



"OOh, oh, oh, ", Jane's voice harshly yelped out into the sky above.



Her huge thighs widened out. She opened her legs up as far as she could, bucking her hips and clenching her flexing glutes,... her enormous body rocked slowly.

Jim sank into the squeezing wettness, feeling his body being pulled deeper, all the way up to his chest. He grabbed onto her thumb and held tightly. Her fingers pressed against his back, the wide thumb resting over his chest...he slid in and out, in and out, in and out...

The slow repeating motion, gradually began to increase. He felt her fingers readjusting, moving up around his shoulders. He was forced to release his arms from around her thumb, as she stabbed her nails into his skin and her fingers spidered around over him.

Her grasping fingertips, regripped around his shoulders and pushed his body deeper into her slathering hot pussy!

His head bobbed up, surrounded by the thick mass of curly strands. He was completely swallowed up and engulfed within her steaming giant cunt. His face rubbed against her giant clit; growing larger, the large mass of it, mashed against his face. Pressing firmly from behind his head, her thumb forced his mouth into the meaty knob of flesh.


The walls squeezed around him, squashing his ribs and hips, drawing him in deeper, he frantically licked at the giant gland and swallowed the sticky juices.

He caught his breath and strained to straighten out his body. Making himself as long as he could he felt his toes sinking into the depth of her massive burning pussy.

His legs kicking, and his tongue working, he tried his best to pleasure the giantess. His efforts were awarded with a tight, crushing embrace. The inner walls compressed all around his tiny figure and squeezed with exsessive intensity.

The profound, and fervent nature of her massive being became his entire world. He had become her toy. Her tiny little pleasure device. She used his body with wild abandon, her fingers roughly plunging him into her heated oven.

Jim gasped a lungful of steaming air, and tried to hold his breath. The inner-walls conformed around him and tightly squeezed. The muscles clamped, and released, clamped and squeezed,... harder, and harder.

Completely soaked within her juices, his tiny figure slipped freely against the spasming inner-walls. The powerful muscles mashed his miniature figure and her fingers worked him in and out of her slathered engulfment.

Pumping his entire form like a smooth piston, the giantess began to speed up and harshly thrust her tiny toy faster and faster.

Jim's entire face and body became fully coated with the thick secretions. His vision became a steaming blurry thrust of internal motion. His arms pressing outward, he tried to pleasure her giantess pussy.

His mouth desparately capturing the throbbing clit, he kissed it and licked it as quickly as he could. Trying to do anything that he could to get it over with, he tried his best to become her pleasure toy!

Jane moaned wildly, "Aaaaa ah, mmmm".


**


Her tremendous size was completely overwhelming! Sam sat atop her breast, frantically licking the large nipple, he worked hard to try and pleasure the giant blonde vixen!

Her left hand gathered around him. He found himself cupped within her palm and firmly mashed into the exquisite softness of her massive breast flesh.

He had watched in sheer terror, as he saw the impression of Jim's head, trapped beneath the green panties, the rounded top of his little head popped up. Then, as the giantess grabbed him, it dissappeared,... only her large hand lifted up the conforming panties, as it worked up and down flexing at the wrist, pumping her tiny prisoner into the depths of her devouring pussy.

The heated warmth, of her massive body emanated all around him. He could only hope that Jim would survive, but he didn't think that he stood much of a chance, being used like that, with such aimless lust. Her recklessness, becoming more and more, her huge body jolted and twerked around as she flexed and jerked her hips.

Jane began to wildly spasm. Her breasts shifting from side to side, and tossing about, Sam was thrown off of her chest, and he tumbled down into the pit between her hip, and the compressed cushion of the couch.

He awkwardly flopped down into the deep recess and became trapped next to Jane's huge muscular hip!


**


Jane thrust her pelvis with tremendous force. Pressing her heels into the couch cushion, she arched her chest and wildly humped her hips. Her soaked pantie's, covering her hand, she held to the little mans tiny shoulders and pumped his stiff, little legs, deeply into her heated chasm.

The sensation drove her wild! She rocked her pelvis, and jutted her thighs out; thrusting the tiny male figure into her cunt with frustrating desparation, Jim's tiny legs kicking wildly, she couldn't restrain her overwhelming obsession!

"Oh, Oh, OH, ahh, ahh, ahh,...Oh, Oh, OH-OH-OH Ahh!", the giant blonde roared like an enormous 'She-Beast', the intensity jolted throughout her entire form!

The miniature man had become her device, and he felt so good wedged against her clit and pressed all the way inside of her!

Her thighs crushed together, and she convolsed with orgasmic pleasure! Large gushing waves of steaming fluid ejected from deep inside her,... her hips clenched tightly, and she gasped with sheer sexual pleasure!

"Ah, ah, ah, ", she crushed her thighs together tightly and squeezed as hard as she could!

Jolting with bliss, she jerked, and spasmed to several more explosive waves of sheer pleasure. The delightful sensation continued to course through her loins, as the mini-sized male inside her still wildly kicked his tiny legs like a mechanical toy.

She crossed her legs tightly and clamped her thighs together...



"OH, Yeah,..... God, that was terrific!", she gasped .



"M'm, oh, god...YES!" "YES! YES!", she excitedly squealed like a little girl!



****



Long moments passed. Her heavy breathing slowly returned to normal.

Very slowly for Sam, whom had been crushed under her giant ass!

He had been bounced around, and eneded up trapped beneath her huge butt, squashed beneath it's huge, crushing weight!


The softness of the huge cushion underneath him, was the only reason that he'd not been smashed to death, from Jane's gigantic female buttox!

He felt her her massive movement, as she finally arose from the couch, and turned around to see what she was sitting on...


"Oh, there, you are!", she innocently exclaimed!


Her fingers casually snatched him up and lifted him up from the cushion. She turned back around and sat down.

Jim was sitting on the coffee table, completely covered in her sparkling, slathered juices.
She quickly released Sammy, down next to Jim; She stood up and casually started to get dressed.

As if it were just another meaningless task that had to be done, she searched out her bikini top and straightened it out,... she would have stayed naked, if not for the chance that someone might happen to stop by...


She quickly pulled her bikini bottoms back up around her large, sweaty, butt and retied the string next to her hip.

She swiftly found her top, and hastily adjusted it around her large bosum, quickly and expertly tying the string behind her back.

Towering above the table, she delightfully looked down at her two little miniature playmates.


"My, Oh My, ...that was so 'Delishous', I hope I didn't hurt you little-guys".


She giggled, while turning away to walk toward the bathroom.


Her huge behind shifting loosely, her magnificent stride carrying her away from them, they looked on in complete fascination.

Jane's gigantic female figure just casually walked across the room, (Their world now) and disappeared into the hallway....


Sam looked over at Jim, as he coughed-up another mouthful of her slick juice's and spit it out on the tabletop...

Still trembling profoundly, Sam stepped over closer to Jim.

"You 'alright' man?", he nervously whispered.

Jim looked up at him with a slight smile,...


"It's gonna be 'Your Turn', Next Time!", he said. Turning to watch her huge giant Ass, as it swiftly stepped down the hallway...





*
Chapter End Notes:

Thanks 4 reading, and Please review!  

--Look 4 the next chapter to be out sometime, after this 'Three Day Weekend',  and have a great Labor Day!

_____________________________________________________________________