- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Poor little Bill gets introduced to Ann's mother, Jennifer, and re-aquanted with her stocking clad feet...

She likes him so much, that she just doesn't want to let him go!

 

 

__________________________________________________________

 

Trapped within her imprisonment of the glass salad bowl, Bill looked up in fear as his beautiful captress picked up the edge of the bowl and started to walk out of the living room.

The smooth, rounded walls, suddenly tilted,... tipping sideways, Billy was thrown backward and rolled around against the slippery glass. The lifting motion, took him upward so swiftly that he was forcibly pressed down into the bottom, his stomach dipped and pitched, as he was hastily tossed about inside the clear container.

Carried down the hall, he watched through the clear glass as her provocatively shifting hips, floated along next to him. The giantess Ann, exited the living room and headed for the back bedroom.

Her giant mother; Jennifer,... following closely behind,..... she had just, given her the most wonderful idea...



***



After the bowl had been placed down on the carpeted floor, little Bill helplessly looked up from beneath their feet and watched, as Jennifer handed her daughter a small plastic bottle.
Bill knew that something was going to happen, and he didn't like the way they were looking at him...


Sitting on the edge of the bed, with their barefeet surrounding him; the two giant women dominantly looked down from directly above, their secretive actions, as they knowingly exchanged glances, only barely contained their growing excitement...and Bill was completely oblivious, but he was about to become the central focus of their little secret!

Ann lowered the bottle down above him and slowly started to pour the clear liquid out onto his body. The sticky stream of oily fluid, splashed against his chest and splattered all over him.
He tried to avoid the stream, but she continued to pour the whole bottle out around him, and what didn't hit him, just splashed around his feet and pooled up in the bottom of the glass bowl.

He instantly felt the chemical reaction. The sudden contact on his bare skin caused an instant 'warming' sensation, and it quickly grew stronger, as he frantically tried to wipe it away from his naked body!

Ann's girlish giggling erupted from above, as she emptied out the entire bottle and tossed it over into the trash can.

The slick, sticky fluid, completely saturated him, covering him with a glistening sheen of clear oil. The instant warming sensation gradually increased, slowly intensifying, and soaking deeply into his bare skin!

The overwhelming sensation nearly took his breath away! He coughed and gagged as the slippery oil soaked deeply into his skin and began to burn with a rush of powerful tingling!
He caught his breath and stumbled sideways, his feet slipped, and he awkwardly fell down into the pool of liquid at the bottom of the glass bowl.

Jennifer's deep, womanly voice, calmly spoke from above; her smiling eye's peering down with a possessed look of demented hunger...

"Aww, Look at 'em,... he's getting all excited!", she whispered.

Ann burst out into a fit of girlish giggling. Her laughter, as she bent forward, lowering her face down directly above him, exploded into an hysterical eruption of loud, reverberating, sound!

"Ya, Look,...(heh, heh, heh, ) he's really, Really, (ack, ack,) Excited!"

Her blushing face, floating above him exploded with gushing laughter! She bended down and nearly fell into the bowl, as she slipped off the bed and collapsed on the floor next to it,...

... the loud thumping crash shook the entire floor, as her humongous figure dropped down next to him.

He desparately tried to avoid the encroaching form of Jennifer's large, nylon encased foot. The dark, blue colored stocking, stretched tightly over her powerful toes, wriggled around just above him, and without warning, the large blue form suddenly attacked him!

Pressing firmly, her foot arched upward, lifting the heel up, and squashing him down into the bottom of the bowl with a swift consuming embrace...


"Ah, no, no, no, no,.... please don't!", Bill screamed!

Her giant foot began to trace the length of his body. Slowly caressing his lower belly, and twiddling his miniature cock, her big toe lifted up his balls and diddled them up and down as she wriggled her large ponderous toes...

His cock instantly stiffened up, as the warming lotion soaked in, and his tingling balls drew up tighly at the massaging tip of her huge rounded toe.

His arms wrapped around the large toe and he hugged it firmly. She easily shook him loose and flicked his arms away.

He tried to crawl away, and he was swiftly re-captured, and snuggled down underneath her huge foot!

"Get 'em,... get him 'Good'!", Ann's whisper fluttered within the bowl.

Her huge glittering eye's floating just outside the rim, at the top edge, they peered into the entrapment with devilish excitment....

"Squash him Mom!", she insisted. Tapping her sharp fingernails against the side of the glass bowl.

Bill was forced down hard, effortlessly pinned underneath the slippery nylon-coated toes! He gasped for breath, as the huge, slick, sole, crushed down, easily smothering him under the heavy weight of the giant woman's beautiful foot.

His hard cock was bent down, as she trapped it underneath the ball of her foot, and she forcfully pressed it down with a firm even pressure...

"M'm, feels nice.", she purred. "I think he likes it,... he's kissing my toe's!"

"Ah, ha,ha,ha,....yeah, he doe's,... look at 'em!", Ann taunted him.

"Kiss those FEET, you little worm!"

Bill strained against the tremendous force of her entire weight. The towering woman suddenly stood up, and shifted her hips to one side,... releasing the pressure, and balancing on her other foot, she steadied herself, and prepaired to crush him!

"NOOOOOO!", Bill Screamed out!

Directly above him, the huge leg muscle flexed and swelled out. Jennifer's smooth thigh tightened up, and the pressure slowly increased,... her wide, pantie-clad, bottom, settled above him, filling his entire view.

He fought for his breath through the nylon webbing between her toes, and suffered the extreme pressure of her gigantic leg!

The woman smiled down at him, and firmly squeezed her toes together around his face!

"M'm, you like that, littleman?", she teased. "Aww, I think he wants me to squish him,...ha, hah!", she sneered down with a demented look of spitefulness...

"Oh, you're just loving this aren't you?", she snarled!

Her big toe mashing against his neck, it settled down upon his shoulder, and the second toe slipped around the otherside and encircled his head!

He felt her entire foot wrinkling up, as she clinched up her toe's and gripped tightly around his neck!

He was slowly lifted up and out of the bowl. Hanging from her giantess toes, his face squashed beneath them, he wildly thrashed around against the bottom of her huge foot...

"Ah, ha, ha, ha, hah", Ann laughed at his tiny figure. "Crush him!", she taunted her mother!

Jennifer's foot flexed and curled around. Bill was pressed back down into the bowl and smothered out beneath the giant womens huge foot.

The air was forced from his lungs, as her smooth arch compressed tightly over his entire body. He gasped for air, but the force of her giant foot crushed down firmly, holding him there untill he passed out....



***


When Bill awakened, he eventually discovered that he had been wrapped up tightly inside the blue nylon stockings. The reinforced toe, was firmly wrapped up around his head and face, several over-lapping layers of sheer compression tightly constricted around him; entombing him within the pressurized cocoon of fragrant nylon!

Mummified, like a tiny human-'insect larva', Bills naked body was still numb and tingling from the thick coating of stimulating lubrication; he languished within an overpowering perfume that was thick and pungent; saturated within the fine nylon webbing of the giantess' stocking.

He labored hard to just breath,... he sucked-in a deep breath of the supra-sweet aroma, and gasped with dire dispair.

"Where the hell was she taking him?", he thought...

He could feel a powerful shifting motion. He was definitely moving. The nylon was wrapped up so tightly around him, that he couldn't hear anything, but he knew that he was being carried along, somewhere...

The familiar shifting motion, felt as if he was close to her waistline, somewhere; the slight dipping, and the rolling hip movement, was definitely unmistakable!

He was tucked into the backside of her skirt,... and she was just casually walking along, taking him with her!

"Oh, God No!", he screamed out!

His muffled voice barely audible within the nylon cocoon, Jennifer's superior stride picked up, and the shifting of her magnificent hips wobbled within the skirt, jerking him around, from left to right with a slight rising lift...

The increased motion of her lumbering form, rattled his brain as she stepped along quickly walking in her spike heel's, the muscular motion quaking throughout the rubbery waves of her massive figure.

A half-circle, sweep. Then, a slight dip, followed with a shifting drop....

The shifting motion constantly repeated; circle,...sweep,... Dip. Circle, Sweep, Dip.

Circle, sweep, ... dip. Over and over, her magnificent walk swiftly took him along for the ride atop her gigantic rump.

Bill was carried away inside the giantess' short skirt. He couldn't move a single muscle, trapped inside the nylon stocking; he could only wait, and see what this giantess was about to do with him!



*
Chapter End Notes:

Short chapter, I know,... but, the next one will be a 'double-header'!!!  ;`)