- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Following up with Ann and Bill.  Their little bit of private time alone, gets interrupted by a surprise visiter...

Bill is simply horrified by the unexpected appearance of this surprise guest!   ;`)

 

 

___________________________________________________________

 

Ann reached down and picked up the newspaper from the coffee table. Scooting back deeper into the large couch cushion, she settled back comfortably, pulling her barefeet up and tucking them under her. Her face blushed with a deep shade of reddish-pink, as she tried to keep from bursting out in a fit of uncontainable laughter.

She halfheartedly scanned the front page, speaking down to her tiny, male prisoner with a girlish tone.

"It's your own fault that you're in there...", she struggled to say without giggling.

Just down below her, on the floor, Billy sat inside a large glass bowl. The extra-large salad bowl, was so 'big' that he was trapped,...the walls were so slippery that he couldn't get out on his own.



Once again, he had been reprimanded for trying to escape. Twice now, in the same day, had earned him a place inside the imprisonment of the thick, glass walled, salad bowl...

Ann's large eyes, glittering with a falsely-portrayed apprehension, as she scolded him for trying to run away from her.

She had captured him easily, after he had crawled across the couch and was trying to climb down off the edge of it...

"Now you just sit there, and think about what you did!", Ann playfully told him, trying hard not to laugh at him.

Her childish smile, gleaming from directly above; her smooth giant knee's, projecting out over the edge of the seat, casting down their large, wide shadow. The long length of her massive figure settled in comfortably right on top of him, giving him the overwhelming sense of complete humiliation.

Teasing him, she leaned out over the edge and gave him her possessive smile, "Becky wanted to put you in the toilet bowl, but I thought that 'someone' might forget about you in there, and have some sort of an,... horrible accident.", she said. Smiling with supreme dominance, she looked back at the newspaper and continued to casually scan the front page.

She laid it on thick, projecting her words with exsessive 'enunciation', and a childish-like mannerism, she spoke down to him from directly above...

"You'll have to be watched alot closer,... being as s'mall' ...as you are", she whispered.

Ann simply delighted in the fact, that this fully grown man, (whom was at least twice her age), had no other choice but to sit there and take orders from her...

"Someone might mistake you for a,... 'Bug', or something, and just 'Stomp right ON YOU!", she continued with her 'belittling 'baby-talk'.

"You wouldn't want to get 'squished' would you?", she teased.

"My big -ole' foot, would just 'Smoosh' yur little gut's out!"

"You wouldn't want THAT, would you?", her voice raised slightly, "NO, You wouldn't want to get stepped on, by my big ole' FOOT!"



Bill could see out across the flat open space of the carpeted floor. Her words penetrating within the huge bowl, they echoed like some strange, 'other-worldly' thunder; a higher-pitched girlish twang, but still... the sound reverberated with a powerful scale of thunderous volume.

"I wouldn't want to 'accidentally' step on you. God, no,...that would be just, 'Horrible!", she continued to taunt him.

Her focus seemed to be on her feet. The casual way that she kept on referring to them as she continued with her baby-ish babble, her statements, now directly referring to her giant feet, started to become the central focus of her thinking...

"Would you like to see just how 'Big' they ARE!", she asked.

Bill looked up with fear, as he suddenly realized, just what she was going to do. The sight of her barefoot looming above the bowl, sent a shockwave throughout his whole body!

Trapped inside the huge, glass container, he had no way to avoid her giantess foot. The wrinkled sole, desending slowly, it seemed to grow larger as her elevated foot floated above him.

Slowly, but threateningly...the bottom of her smooth foot came down over him and stopped just above his head.

"See, Look how s'mall you are compared to my little ole' foot!", she dominantly wriggled her toes directly above him.

"My little pinky, is almost as big as your head!", she exclaimed proudly!

Bill huddled down, and defensively threw his hands up above his head. He started to realize where this was going, and he was completely helpless...

He had been 'so wrong'. His first impression of her was totally off!

He had thought that Ann would be his saviour, and now, his trembling fear was overtaking his shattered mind, he began to realize just how 'wrong' he had been!

His bare bottom stuck to the cool glass surface; he suddenly felt a hot stinging liquid, puddling around it. His trembling body shaking so much, that he could barely breath,... he began to shudder with intense fear, he felt his bladder draining between his thighs, pooling around his bare butt.

He thought of the other men on the crew whom had been killed; stomped to death by a giantess' foot; diliberately squashed, beneath those horrendous female soles!


"Nooooooo!", he screamed!

"No, .....You Can't See IT?", she bellowed out!

Dropping her giant foot down on top of him, she pushed her toes around his head and forced his tiny naked figure down into the bottom of the bowl.

"There,...Can You See It Now?", she said, holding back her giggling.

As if she had suddenly became irritated with his puny little squeaking, she muffled his tiny mouth with her pinching toes.

Snuggling the second, and third toe, around his miniature face, she gripped up his puny head and smothered him out under the ball of her foot.

"Mu/ Mum...aah/ Agh!", Bill's muffled cries eminated around her foot, drifting out of the huge bowl, and up to her delighted ears.

"What's That.... I can't hear you. Could you repeat that please?", she continued to tease him.

He was pressed down hard and flattened out under her smooth firm sole. The dirty skin was like a warm leather blanket, and it felt like she was going to crush his ribs,...but, just as he thought that it was all over, she let up and pulled her foot up, allowing him to breath again.

"Did you say something?", she smartly spoke down into the confinement of the huge bowl.

"I thought you said that you wanted to kiss my pretty foot?", she snickered.

"I don't feel your lips on my dirty toes yet,... maybe, if you started kissing them, I would think about letting you go...", she whispered suggestively.

"Is that what you want?", she teased him. "Do you want me to let you go?"

Bill was still completely trapped beneath her huge foot. Although, she had lifted the weight up off of his naked body, she still held him at bay. Her large toes, floated right above his face, and he could only just barely reach them with his tongue.

When he had been enslaved, and rented out by that black giantess, Valerie, he was constantly underneath some giantess' foot.

Valerie had forced him to do this almost every night, and he really hated it, but,... he was 'determined' to try and survive...

He tried his best to lick the underside of her middle toe. The rounded pad was as large as his head, but he stuck out his tongue and licked it.

"Eew, you like that?", she blurted out in disgust!

"You little perv, you're nasty!", she squealed!

Mashing her toes down over his face, she applyed a firm pressure, and pressed down harder until she lifted up her heel, to let all of her weight down on him.

"Do you know how easily I could just 'squeeze' your little butt?", she softly spoke between slow excited breathes.

"I could crush you,... like a tinie, little, grape."

Ann's toes gripped around his waist and firmly squeezed. Forcing the air from his lungs, her huge foot wrestled him down, pinning him down on his back in the bottom of the glass bowl.

"See how "s'maa'LL' yor- Are! , you're....why, Yur just a puny little guy!", she taunted him.

Bursting out, into a fit of frantic giggling, Ann's powerful voice blasted down into the walls of the bowl like a machine gun!

"I could just 'Crush' you into a little mess!", she said, still giggling with glee.

Bill did't know what to do! He tried to fight back, but her toes were so much stronger than his tiny arms, and he was easily wrestled down, instantly, and firmly, pinned beneath them.

"Do you want me to 'crush' you?", she snarled. "Huh, is that what you want, you little perv?"

Bill screamed out between her smothering toes!

"No, No, No, I don't wanna DIE!"

"Aww, what's wrong?", she whispered. "Don't you want to play 'footsies', with my pretty little toe's anymore?", she spitefully whispered.

She was about to crush him once more, when the doorbell's sudden alarm began to chime. Ann looked up from the bowl, distracted from her from her malicious mischief, she hastily pulled her foot out and stood up, straddling the bowl.

Looking directly downward, as she stood astride the glass imprisonment, she pointed directly at him and drew her eyes down with a menacing frown...

"Don't even think about it!", she warned him. "I'll be right back!"

Bill watched with great releif, as his towering tormentress stepped away and left him alone inside the glass walled entrapment. Her huge, rounded butt, wobbled as she side-stepped around the coffee table and walked toward the front door.

He caught his breath quickly, and tried to clear his head, the pounding of his heart shook his entire body as he stood up, and looked down at the yellow puddle around his barefeet.

Looking out, Bill disparately watched the humongous set of female feet, as they swiftly covered the distance across the carpeted expanse. He looked out through the clear glass, and watched her, as she stepped over to the door and raised up on the balls of her feet. Arching her powerful little size eight's, she rose up on her tippy-toe's to peer out through the peep-hole in the door.

Bill looked on in gloom and dispair, as he expected to see the other two 'girl-giants' returning; only to walk into the room and join-in, with Ann; casually continuing his relentless torture.

Ann excitedly stepped back from the door, and quickly opened it up wide...

"Momma, what are you doing here?", she yelled!

An exotic looking middle-aged giantess stepped into the doorway and causiously glanced all around, she was wearing a pair of dark colored pantie hose, and a pair of jet black spike heels!

A short white skirt, paired up with a matching, shrunken jacket. Her dark brown hair, was cut short into a bob; with a bleached-out, high-light, that gave her a striking, sort-of, masculine-looking appearance.

Bill's heart sank as he saw her,...he knew her, all too Well... it was Jennifer. She had been one of Valerie's 'loyal' customers, and she would definitely remember 'Him'.

"Oh No, God No!", Bill dropped to his knees and started crying into his lap.

This bitch was his worst nightmare! She was a pure feminist, a lesbian, and ...she really hated men,... all men, Big or little!

"Where's Brittany, isn't she suppose to be with your cousin?", Ann's mother asked.

"Yeah, Beck drove her to the dentist this morning, they should be back in about an hour...", she told her.

"I thought that you and Donna was going to be on vacation for at least four more weeks,...what happened, what are 'You', doing Here?", Ann asked her mother, 'Jennifer'.

"I had to come home early, work issues and all. I've been back since last week, but I didn't want to interupt your time with Becky, so I just enjoyed some time at home, by myself....Donna's still down at the beach, but she'll likely come home next friday,...so....", she tailed off.

"Oh,...so, what are you doing, here, all alone, enjoying some free time as well?", she inquired further.

"Um, well,...I was just um, enjoying a little 'playtime', with my 'own' little, personal foot masseur!", she excitedly said. "Comeer Mom, I want to show you something!"

Jennifer stood nearly a foot taller than her teenage daughter, and she towered over her as she curiously followed her over to the coffee table to see what all the fuss was about...

Bill watched with sheer horror, as this gigantic, female, man-hater, approached the confines of his glass container!

Her towering figure causously approached, stepping closer, with her pointy toed, dagger-heeled, pumps, she made her way over next to his entrapment with short little steps...

"Look!", Ann pointed down at the bowl with a child-like excitement!

"Oh My, I can't believe it!", Jennifer whispered. "You're Valerie's little slave-boy!"

The towering, middle-aged giantess, squatted down and her short skirt, swiftly slipped up around her thighs, exposing her dark, pantie-hosed covered under-carrage.

Billy scrambled up the side of the bowl and actually made it up onto the top of the edge!

He started to throw his right leg over the side and he was quickly seized-up within Ann's conforming fingertips!

"Hey, what do think you're doing?", she said, as she squeezed him up and lifted him up between her and her mothers faces...

Bill struggled wildly within her grasp, as the two giant women dominantly looked upon him like a helpless little insect.

"What are you going to do with him?", Jennifer asked her daughter.

"I've not quite decided yet, but, he will definitely have to be punished again. He just doesn't learn, that he can't get away from us!"





*
Chapter End Notes:

Please leave a comment!  ;`)