- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Jim meets his match, as Julianna looses control and gets a little carried away...

Captain James Strum had been in some tight spots, but this was something that he just couldn't handle. His arms and legs were bound tightly, his sweat covered body felt like a slippery, smooth piece of raw, stinking fish,... and he was begining to smell like it too.

The intense, sweltering heat surrounding him, trapped within the narrow space; a moist wall of ultra-soft, girl-flesh pressing firmly against him, holding him bound tightly within the satin panties. His miniature naked figure, spread out like a tiny human sacrifice.

The giant-sized pair of tightly stretched panties, sticking to his backside, holding him firmly in place. The short black skirt, curtaining around her wide-set hips, just barely obscuring the sight of his crucified figure hidden just beneath...




***



Julianna had taken him to the Mall. She had casually strolled the wide hallways and mingled in the crowd. Two hours of endless shopping, and she had ended up sitting at the food court, crossing her legs smoothly, enjoying the sensation of her tiny, trapped prisoner.

He was just the right size. She could feel his feet wedged down next to her bottom, wriggling under her inner-thighs and trapped inside the crease of her butt-cheeks. His face was pressed against her clit. His arms pulled out to the sides, he was forced to hug her sweaty pussy.

His breath fluttered over her tingling nubbin and constantly kept her in a state of pre-
orgasmic bliss...


She had her thighs crossed tightly, as she nibbled on a large slice of veggie pizza. Her dainty fingers carefully held the crust end, and her long, sharp nails, glittered in the light, as she lifted the triangle shaped slice to her mouth and took small, little bites.

She looked across the dining area, and noticed a man sitting with three women. The sight of him drew her attention almost instantly, as the chances of actually seeing a male, of her size, was something extremely rare!

Three gorgeous young women fluttered around him like he was somekind of a god. They waited on him, catering to him like they were his servants, brushing his hair and constantly adjusting his collar. He sat there looking bored, staring out across the vast, open sea of female faces.

Nearly all of the women in the dining area stared back at him, glancing away at the first sign of eye contact, they all watched him though, intently admiring his masculine features.

A tall, skinny blonde, standing directly behind him, casually massaged his shoulders and smiled down at the top of his head. A dark haired, asian-type girl, sitting closest to him, rubbed his thigh with her hand and stared into his face like he was the most fascinating thing that she had ever seen.

Julianna looked away and smirked, looking around at the huge crowd of feverishly distracted women, she scoffed at the older woman next to her, as the grey haired woman glanced back toward her and winked, insinuating with her expression, that everyone there was getting some kind of mariculous gift,... just by getting to actually lay eyes on him...

Julianna stood up, dropping her half-eaten slice of pizza down onto the plastic tray. She grabbed her purse up and lifted the strap up around her shoulder, she carried the tray to the trash can and dumped it out. Hastily dropping the tray on the side table, she swiftly turned around and started strutting down the wide hall of the thoroughfare.

She swung her hips wide, and started to walk. Her attitude, displayed within her gate, she felt so 'disgusted' by the drooling women, she felt slightly sickened by their obsessed behaviour.

Her hips shifting wider, as she stepped up her pace, taking off through the scattered crowd; she broke a path through the hallway like a speeding sprint car, zig-zagging her way through the gathering crowd of mezmerized women.

"How could they be so stupid?", Julianna thought. "He's just another 'person',...nothing special".

Just because he was born a 'male' doesn't mean anything. "Oh, what a bunch of idiots!", she whispered under her breath.

"Other than the fact that he might be able to 'make-a-baby'", she thought, "He's nothing but a mindless, piece of meat!"

If she had her way,... 'ALL' men, would be like the one in her panties, 'Miniature-Sized', and down at these womens feet!

She left the mall in a rush. Walking out to her car, she stepped quickly across the parking lot. Getting into her car, she sat down in the leather seat and wriggled into the comfortable padding. The wonderful feeling of having this tiny man, as her prisoner,... strapped inside her panties, made her whole body tremble with pleasure.

Julianna drove straight home. Her satin panties still tightly pulled up around her, she stripped the rest of her clothes off and walked around her apartment nearly naked. She was enjoying the way that she could see the impression of his body.



***



Jim was pressed tightly against her massive crotch, forced to endure the constant shifting of her magnificent body, he jerked around as her huge powerful hips whipped sideways, back and forth, and twisted with each powerful step.

His wrists tied tightly, he held his arms out wide, hugging her enormous body from the heated space within those slippery satin panties. A faceful of her wire-like pubs, the curly strands brushed against his cheeks and tickled his upper body.

When she sat down, his legs were pulled down into the pit between her huge thigh muscles. The smooth walls of warmth crushed around his trapped figure and completely swallowed him up to his neck!

When the giantess crossed her legs, he was devoured alive by the overwhelming mass of female muscle. The heated air was hard enough to breath, but when her legs squashed together like a vise, he could barely take a single breath. The pressure wasn't unbareable, but all sound was cut off, only the ringing in his ears and the sound of his racing heartbeat filled his head.
When the giantess blonde began to rise up, it was an incredible relief. He was still trapped, but hanging upright, was better than getting squashed between her massive thighs.

Barely surviving her spiteful treatment, Jim still struggled uselessly within Julianna's pantie entrapment. The dim light shining in under her short skirt, allowed him to just barely see the massive pussy that filled his entire view; his face pressed against it, his body covered in it's juices...

"Let Me Out!" "Please, Help Me!" "I Can't Breath!"

His tiny, muted voice, barely audible from inside her panties. Julianna giggled at the tiny mans helpless pleading...

She ignored his squeaking cries, and walked around in her appartment feeling like a supreme goddess. Her legs quivered. The sensation was inconceivable. She wanted to crush him, but she restrained her impulsive urge, and continued to wear the panties with no intention of ever taking them off!


***


After a somewhat 'uneventful' night, Jim had actually gotten a little bit of sleep. He had been postioned on his side, as the blonde giantess slept soundly (on her side), pulling up her right knee, which allowed him a bit more room inside the heated pocket of her panties.
He was roughly awakened, when the tight bindings suddenly loosened up, releasing their tight hold. He quickly curled up and began relaxing his sore muscles.

The blue satin wrapped loosely around him, as he felt the crumpled sheet-like material become slackened and loose. He was momentarily gripped up within her hand, and then hastily dropped down onto a solid surface.

Still tied up and strapped into the loose satin, Jim stayed still and listened to the sounds of his giant captress' movements. He couldn't quite tell, what she was doing, but he was glad to be released, even for just a moment, from the sweltering entrapment of her crotch.

He poked around and found that he could push his head out through the top. He found the waistband, and pushed it aside. Looking out in the bright light, he realized that he was lying on the bathroom sink counter.

Julianna was in the shower. Hot steam, began to billow out from above the stall, and Jim could see the blurry image of her naked figure towering behind the stained glass shower door. The rushing sound of water pressure filled the room and he could see her standing in the spray washing her face and breasts...

Looking around, he saw her light blue bath robe hanging on the back of the door. Her slippers were hastily left on the floor, the fluffy pink shoes had been cast aside, casually tossed away just before she removed her underware and dropped them onto the sink counter,... her tiny prisoner strapped inside.

Jim frantically began to try and get free of the threaded bindings!

The tight, rope-like threads, were fastened so securely around him that his skin was reddening and starting to blister. The thick bindings were knotted and tied around his knees. Another knot was firmly wrapped around both ankles, and his arms were firmly strapped in at his shoulders, and elbows...

She had even taken the extreme measures, of wrapping the thread several times around his chest and stomach!

His hands were swollen up from the lack of blood flow and he had very little strength in them. He soon realized that he couldn't get untied,...and, just like her abandoned slippers, left lying there on the cold, tile floor; he himself was forced, to just lie there and wait for her too.

The fact that he was free of her person, meant only that he was briefly allowed to wait there.

Just like her slippers, (as her possession), he could only just bide his time and lay there and wait...

God, he felt like such a coward! He was covered in sticky girl-juice, and his skin was bleaching out from the prolonged contact with the acidic fluid. His hair had started to turn white, and his muscles were rubbery and sore from straining so much.

He struggled around on the counter top, and tried to get up. The huge pair of blue panties felt quite heavy, strapped to his body, and he stumbled around trying to awkwardly get up on his feet.

How could she do this to him? He thought. "How could she do this to anyone!"

He tried to pull his right ankle loose from the threaded knot and he just looked rediculous, dancing around on the edge of the huge, giant-sized, sink counter...dragging a pair of gigantic blue panties around behind him!

He reached down and grabbed a handful of the satin material, (a part of the wider back-section) that had covered her immense behind, and he started to yank away at the bindings around his knees and ankles.

Hoping that just maybe, he could tear a hole in the satin material, and get himself loose from it. He jerked as hard as he could, yanking against the tight knots of rope. The satin was stronger than he expected, and it didn't yeild to his hasty tugging...

He stumbled to the other side of the sink, looking for something that he might be able to use to cut himself free. There was only some suntan lotion, in a plastic package, and several small tubes of make-up sitting lined up against the wall.

He stopped to listen to the water inside the shower, he thought that he heard it 'change', and he was right; a second later, the water shut off and he watched in sudden surprize, as the glass door slid across the top of the tub and opened away.


The sight of her incredible, towering form, standing at a distance, instantly took his breath away! The glistening tanned skin of her shapely figure and the vision of her wide set hips, stood before him so massively, he couldn't take it all in...

The sudden sound of her immense voice shattered his ears!

"Hey, get back over there where I put You!", she blasted!

"I didn't tell you to move!"

Jim froze. He felt the earth shaking, as her feet lifted up and she stepped out of the tub to stand right in front of the sink counter.

"Comeer Slave!", she growled.

Quickly snatching him up inside the panties, she gripped his body up tightly and whipped him up in front of her huge face.

"Oh, Your going to suffer for that littleman!"

Jim screamed as her fingers tightened up around him. Crushing him, she squeezed tighter and tighter...

Jim tried to scream again, but his lungs were collapsed, and the room began to grow darker. He looked up into the sight of her huge glairing eyes, and the whole vision of her wide face slowly faded away...


***


He awoke sometime later, the painful stinging in his arms drew his full attention. Once again, they were pulled apart...and he found himself wedged up against her.

Just the feeling of her massive body, pressing firmly against his, gave him a sense of helplessness that he had never experienced before. She was lying outstretched and relaxed.

Lying on top of her, Jim felt her huge body gently rising and falling with her slow repeating breathes. His stinging muscles strained hard against the ropes. His entire body ached from the stress of being held in this restricted position.

Aside from her breathing, all he could hear was her huge, thumping heartbeat; throbbing like a hammer, the repeated pounding within the depth of her magnificent body throbbed within his skull like a rubber mallet.

Something felt different. He was closer to her. The softness of her giant pussy was sticking directly to his skin. Like a sticky paste, he was stuck to the soft, meaty lips. He couldn't move away from the giantess' spreading lips; the opened, 'wing-like' pussy, had blossomed out, and the curly mass of blonde pubic hair was completely gone; it had been shaved off!

"She must have done this while he was unconscious", Jim thought.

Her seperating lips, opened and slack, the moist softness covered his entire front. Her huge thighs widened allowing him more space, but a powerful, penetrating heat through the satin material scorched directly through from the outside!

The heated rays of direct sunlight, was 'unmistakable'. The giantess was sitting outside in the sun!

Jim strained against the pastie skin, and tried to keep his face free. He took a breath of hot, sour fumes, and his lungs burned from the strong aroma. The heated rays of intense heat scorched his backside through the thin material, and he felt his naked body slipping deeper into the huge, slathering lips.

"Oh My GOD!", he screamed out in fear!

He was going to die in this womans panties!

Julianna reached down and casually brushed her fingertips across the tiny mans figure. He jolted from her touch; and,... She, smiled down with pleasure...

She waited for a moment, and brushed the tips of her nails across him.

Instantly, he started wriggling around,... she opened her thighs wider and gasped with excitement!

"Ahh", she cried! ... her bottom lip sucked in, she bit down, and rolled her eyes back.

"Oh,... mah, thiss-feeesss-So GOOD!", she blirted out breathlessly!

Closing her thighs together, she quicky squeezed him. Then, reluctantly,... she pulled them slightly apart again...

"M'm, yeah..... wriggle you little freak!", she snorted!

Jim's body slipped deeper inside her. He tried to wriggle away, but that only made things worse! Her pussy slowly swelled up, and the heavy outer-lips enlarged and gapped open even more...

His waist slid down inside her. From his neck, to his waist, he was slipping into her meaty lips!

Her fingers returned, and forcefully pushed down on the center of his back. She pushed firmly and slowly, her middle finger placed between his shoulders, and her pinky shoved down against his taut little butt!

"M'm yeah, get in there...", she whispered.

His face was mashed against her giant clit, as solid as a baked potato! He started kissing it, and licking it, his dry mouth slurped up the sticky fluid and he swallowed it like a starving dog!

He felt her hips lifting up in a sudden jerk, and his whole body was shoved down with her open flat palm!

"Ahh!", she barked out in frustration!

He felt her fingers working around him, and the next thing he knew, he was getting shoved down firmly between the gapping lips! Crammed roughly into the slippery cunt; his ribs cracking under the extreme pressure!

He screamed as loud as he could. Only to be drowned out, as her giantess pussy completely swallowed him up!


*~~

She had taken off the panties, and had just laid them across her naked crotch. With her tiny prisoner still sewn into them. She was sitting naked on her back patio in the midday sun, and only wearing a loose, Extra large, T-shirt, she sat there and toyed with her mini-sized plaything like he was nothing more than an innocent little pet!

*~~~

Her hands gripped around Jim's legs, and she forcefully inserted his entire upper-body! He tried to fight it, but the large opening hungrily took him inside.

His arms partly contained, he despairately punched at the slippery walls. The grasp of her huge hand tightened up again, and he was shoved deeper into her slathering cunt!

He was thrust in and slowly pulled out. Thrust in again, and,....ever so slowly, pulled back out. Each time, the walls crushed down around him from all sides, and his breath was forced out from the intensity of the muscular inner-folds.

In and out, in and out, in and out..... his lungs started to burn, and he coughed up a mouthful of her excessive girl-juice. The hole tightened up around him, as he slid deeper inside, and he suddenly started to violently gag and cough. Gagging and coughing...


Unable to breath, he quickly succumbed to the clamping thrust. His head squashed all the way into the depths of her devouring pussy. Deep inside, his ears popped, and he slowly lost consciousness...




*
Chapter End Notes:

Please review!  Do you think that Jim is done for.... could be.....

;`)