- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Bill and Ann get to spend the day alone together...

~'Crack-BoooooM!'~


'Lightning flashed', and the air 'kra-acked', ~ the sudden flash of light, illuminated the entire western sky, followed directly by the long, rolling thunder..... the advancing thunderstorm swept through the area so fast that it was bound to be a short lived storm.

Huge black clouds were rolling in,... 'Crack!' , another flash of lightning, cracked an arc across the sky.

Ann watched from the window, as Becky backed Brittany's car out of the driveway and drove away.

The two girls were on their way to the downtown dentist office for Brittany's appointment. The rain came down like a torrential down pour. Thunder, and flashes of lightning snapped across the sky. Becky was driving Brittany's car, (as the taller girl had decided) leaving Ann there at the apartment, to keep a close eye on her little captive.

Anns pretty face and quiet nature; her kind-hearted mannerism, and feminine gentleness, revealed her as a real 'softie' compared to the other two girls, and she greatfully accepted Brittanys suggestion, to stay behind at the appartment with their little captive man.


***


Bill was begining to get his strength back. The thought of escaping, still lingering in the back of his mind. He finished his toast, and intently watched the sandy haired giantess standing at the kitchen sink.

Ann was the 'sweet heart' of the group and Bill somehow felt like this giant girl had some kind of 'strange' emotional connection with him. Her innocent, and gentle personality, attracted something inside him. She reminded him of his first love; this made him a little nervous around her, too. He stood so small, only six inches tall, so little, and completely naked on the gigantic breakfast table, he looked upon her posterior with an overwhelming enchantment.

Bill thought he might have a chance with her; if he played his cards right, he might get her to take him away from here!

Her petite little butt stood there at the sink, in those tight ,red shorts; a spandex-like material, form fitted and stretched taut, the barely visable trace of a thong pantie; the supple resilience of her massive glutes, slightly yeilding just underneath.

She turned away from the dishes and stepped over to the table...

"Now YOU, stay put!", She pointed down harshly.

As if she were training a puppy, her commanding tone sounded extremely 'girlish', but her towering figure looming above him, to say the least,... very threatening.

Bill stayed put. ( just as he had been 'told' to do; he was still, very much in that 'Mode'; a strange hypnosis from Valeries slavery, his state of mind, weak and deflated.) He watched the giantess Ann from the kitchen table. Her giantess stature and shapely figure, lumbering away as she stepped back up to the sink counter; so incredibly large.

After his failed 'escape attempt', earier that day, he felt even more defeated. He couldn't try that again; they were watching him alot closer now.

And, with that tremendous storm brewing outside, he hadn't a chance in hell of getting anywhere in a downpour like that,..."CRAC- BoooM!", a flash of lightning exploded just outside the window!

Ann jumped, and swiftly stepped back from the sink, "CRAP!", she yelped!

He watched her beautiful feminine figure standing at the kitchen sink. God, she was so sexy. Her muscular calves, and over-developed thighs, flexed tightly... displaying her immeasurable strength and power.

She finished up washing the dishes that Becky, had apparently forgotten all about, and wiped her hands off on the dish cloth.

"Now, we'll just go and get the newspaper....", she whispered thoughtfully.

Stepping back around the counter top, she re-entered the dining room and stepped up to the edge of the table. Lowering her upturned hand down onto the surface, she opened out her fingers.

"Come on, 'get in' little guy. You'll have to come along, I can't leave you here, something might git ya!", she playfully whispered.

A slight bump shook the table, as she shifted her hips and thrust her leg into the side of it. Bill was awkwardly shaken, as he started to walk, and he had to stop and catch his balance from the sudden quaking motion.

"Hurry up!", she impatently commanded.

Scooting her open hand closer to him, she thumped it down onto the table and flattened out her slender fingers...

"Come on get in,...we'll get the paper and see what's on T.V. tonight.", she spoke down to him as if she were talking to a small child.

Bill causiously crawled into her hand. The scent of a strong, dish-washing liquid, eminated from her soft, moist palm. Suddenly grasp by her long slender fingers, she took him up and enclosed his naked body firmly inside her fist.

Wrapped up tightly inside her conforming fingers, he was taken up next to her left boob and held just slightly underneath it. She walked toward the front door and looked out through the window.

She raised up on her tip-toe's, and peered outside,

"Can you see a paper box out there?", she silently rose up, quietly whispering.

Not expecting an answer, just humoring herself, she mumble under her breath and carried her tiny prisoner next to her breast. Barefoot, and very timidly, she slowly opened the door.

She didn't want anyone to see her with little Bill in her hand, so she carefully slipped him just inside the waistband of her short-pants and pulled the tail of her 'T-shirt' down over his head.

Trapping his miniature sized body just to the left of her crotch, his arms and head sticking out, she smiled as she felt his tiny feet sweeping around across her sensitive skin. It tickled, as she felt his toes tangling up within her thickly over-grown bush.

Patting her fingertips lightly on top of his head, she scolded him,..."Stop wriggling around so MUCH!"

"That TICKLES!", she started to bend forward, giggling frantically.

Bill stopped moving his legs, and clung to the elastic waist band. Tucked tightly under his arms, he hung there constrained against her soft abdominals; holding him within her shorts, he couldn't get away if he tried, and without any pockets, she really didn't have anywhere else to put him.

She stepped out through the doorway and onto the front steps. The rain was letting up a little, but it was still showering pretty hard. Ann waited for a moment underneath the porch roof, and then in a sudden rush of tremendous force, she dashed out into the rain and ran to the end of the driveway.

Bill was violently shaken all around, it was like being strapped to a paint-mixer! Her magnificent, muscular figure swiftly scrambled out to the mail box. Ann grabbed the daily newspaper, from the circular tube and bolted back to the porch like a two-year old stallion with it's tail on fire!

Bill was once again wildly whipped about, as his gigantic captress ignored his fragile size and ran with wild abandon back to the doorway!

The tight wall of her smooth stomach muscle, relaxed slightly, as she stood breathing faster on the porch, trying to catch her breath. He was forced to look at her soft waistline.

From his point of view, all he could see was her creamy, smooth belly; the wall of her belly pumping in and out, like a luscious wave, a rubbery wall of delicate girlflesh.

He felt his cock growing stiff, as he looked down through the slight opening, right next to his side. He could see down into the depth of her tight shorts, feeling the thick tangle of pubic hair coiled around his ankles and feet, hanging down into her thick bush.

A heated prickling sensation rushed up the length of his spine; the warmth of her giant body, sending up a musky twang of powerful, feminine oder, his nose caught the scent and his head swooned. The mild oder boiling within the crotch panel of her thong panties, swelled within his head, swirling around in his brain...

Almost instantly, he felt his gut twinging and tightening up. A sudden rush of adrenaline flooded his brain. Brushing the palms of his hands all around, rubbing the wide surface; coursing the huge wall of feminine, abdominal muscle, he felt her massive strength rippling throughout the wall of her gigantic lower belly...

He felt like an insect, so close to her!


Her motions shook him sideways, jerking his tiny figure along as she walked back inside. She casually closed the door behind her. He waited for her to release him from her shorts, and after an extended period of shifting movement, there was a sudden calm... She was just sitting down 'somewhere'.

Bill had been subjected to this type of treatment by nearly every woman at the beauty salon, and he hadn't expected to be handled this way by her. He tried to stay still, but as her weight shifted back, he was swiftly pressed downward; her relaxed belly softened and expanded down around him.

The soft pillow of warm flesh, bellowed out and relaxed like a heavy weighted pancake, Bill was forced to bend away and his straining muscles cramped under the sudden pressure!

Bending backward, he was struggling against her giant stomach and his face was getting smothered out by the expanding girl-flesh!

He was gasping for a single breath, just as the giantess suddenly pulled up her shirt-tail and sucked in her gut.

"Aww, I'm so sorry,... comeer lil' guy", she giggled.

Smiling down from directly above him, she chuckled with amusement, delicately reaching down to set her tiny naked passenger free. Her thumb hooked down into the waistband, right next to him, and he was suddenly released from the wide elastic binding.

The space beneath the waistband, (the damp, heated pocket just above her crotch) sank down, as she drew in her breath, abruptly sucking in her stomach.

Bill was awkwardly released, he suddenly slipped down into the heated pocket of her tight short pants.

"Ooop's", she giggled louder.

Reaching down, she started to grab a hold of his shoulders,... her hand entered into the humid space and gently rested across his bare back. He anticipated the squeeze of the giantess fingers, and the large, spidery intruders, just wrapped around him loosely and held him firmly in place.

Without warning, he felt like he was about to be suffocated, yet again, as Anns encroching grasp just slowly pressed down, and firmly shoved him deeper into the enclosing pit of her tightly encased crotch!

He started to scream, but was roughly pushed down between her huge, ever-widening thighs. His arms were pushed down, and his face was shoved up against her thick wall of curly carpeting.

The heated moisture rising up around him completely overtaking his miniature male figure. He slid down into the tight wedge between her massive legs and was instantly enveloped within her conforming thong panties.

The tight, black nylon, held him securely against her meaty pussy lips...

The thick softnness of her tangled, and untamed bush, swallowed him up!

"Ann,... No, I Can't, I Can't BREATH!", he cried out!

With his feet snuggly forced down, tightly wedged into the encasement between her lower butt cheeks. The massive bubble-like walls of weighty flesh, completely relaxed and compressed up over his knees, squashing them tightly together; his barefeet pushed right up against her over-heated anus!

The thick, wadded up g-string crammed inside around his ankles, he suddenly felt like he was drowning in hot quicksand, only he could still breath!

Stuffed firmly into her sweaty butt-crack, and trapped inside her panties, Bill felt the swift rush of escaping air sweep past him as Ann's smiling face instantly disappeared... 'SNAP!' -she released the waistband, and pulled her hand out!

'Whoosh!' the lights went out! Bill was sealed tightly inside this giant girls panties!

"Ann!", "Ann!", "Please, Let Me Outta Here!"



The sudden eruption of giddy, girlish laughter exploded above him...

"Ah, Ha ha ha, ha ha ha ha ha ha , ha-ha, oh, oh, OH!... Ha ha ha ha ha ha ..."

Her explosive laughter rumbled with the thunder, and her shifting hips began to gently roll and buck. Her hand pushed down from the outside of her shorts, and gently caressed the outline of his tiny naked figure.

Bill screamed as loud as he could as the heated warmth enveloped his entire body!

"Nooooooooo!", he cried out!

He heard her gasp, and open her thighs wide apart,... then light flooded in, and he was swiftly wrapped up within her fingertips...


"Ann, Please don't do this to me!", he screamed!

"Aww, Oh sorry.... You, um, Yeah,... M'm, hang on a minute little guy, 'umph', I'm not going to hurt you, Shhhh! ...", she pulled her waistband up tightly, and opened her thighs apart...

"Noooooo!", Bill screamed out again!


Ann was overcome with lust. She couldn't restrain her animalistic urges, and she pulled tightly on the waistband of her thong panties, forcefully crushing the tiny man into her tingling pussy!

"Ah, yea... M'mmmmmm".


The tiny struggling man was tightly pushed back down, further and deeper into her steaming pantie crotch! He felt her massive thighs enclosing around him, and his breath was forced from his lungs.

The humid-air, and curled entanglement of her pussy hair, became even warmer, as her huge hip's started to buck up and down.

The steaming hot juices slathered his naked form. The tightly sealed thong pantie held him struggling inside.

He felt her hips jerking voilently upward. Then, she strained every muscle in her body as a vibrating convulsion quaked within her...a trembling eruption of tremendous shaking suddenly rocked his entire world!

"Oh, Oh, Oh,....Ahhhhhh!", she squealed out in a high-pitched, ear-shattering scream of orgasmic pleasure!

Bill's entire body took the full force of the giant pussy's splattering eruption! Hot, spurting, girl juice, ejected from the separating lips, gushing out all around him! Drowning his tiny naked body within her cumm, her massive body lifted up, and bucked with quick, jerking spasums!

With both hands, he held tightly to a handful of pubic hair. He rode it out, clinging to the slathered matting of wirey hair, slowly shifting down, he was forced to wait for her to finish.

Ann's enormous body, rocking with orgasmic bliss; she slowly worked her tremendous hips, pulling the waistband of her tight panties, working them around, pumping the tiny man inside and slowly bringing herself off to several smaller, but very immediate, breathtaking orgasums.

Ah, ah, ah, ah,.......oh, yeah", she breathlessly gasped with complete satisfaction.


Bill was swimming in her hot juices, wriggling around on top of her soaking wett bush, he struggled to wipe his face off on the tightly stretched nylon of her pantie encasement. She held him inside and slowly released her grip on the panties.


Her breath pumping, she opened the waistband and let him climb out on his own...





*
Chapter End Notes:

Please comment!  ;`)