- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sam is left in the bathroom, as Marie falls asleep, leaving him in there for the entire night. He wakes up alone and has to figure out whats going on... 

'A Crude Awakening'



Sam sat his naked butt down on the edge of the pool-sized sink. He watched the giantess Marie, wrapped in a pink towel, as she slowly closed the bathroom door and disappeared.

Grabbing the edge of the washcloth, hanging over the side, he slid down into the soapy, hot water and let himself sink down to the very bottom...


The water temperature was a little bit too hot, but it really felt good to just soak it up and let the heat pull some of the soreness out of his battered body. It felt nice to actually get some time to himself.

Slowly rising back up to the surface, he popped his head up and slung the water out of his hair. He floated on his back, slowly sweeping his arms around in the foamy wall of suds, three feet thick; completely surrounding him; he had to kick his feet around to open up a clearing in the center of the pool.

After washing the dried chocolate pudding out of his arm pits, and some other areas that had started to chafe, he washed his hair and just floated quietly...

He closed his eye's and tried to relax. He took a deep breath and slowly released it, the only sound was the perfect rhythm of the steady, 'plopping' splash of dripping water. The Large, over-sized faucet, leaked and...with each droplet, that was as large as a medium coffee-cup,-(his scale), the sound hitting the surface of the water, made a resounding, double-splash; 'Pla-shooop', 'Pla-shooop', 'Pla-shooop'.

He began to drift off and fall asleep...still weightlessly floating within the bathroom sink, he awoke startled, jerking his head up and looking all around.... false alarm... nobody there...

He closed his eyes again and forced himself to try and relax... 'Pla-shooop', 'Pla-shooop', 'Pla-shoop'....

He opened one eye,...and secretly squinted, looking across the edge of the sink counter, he scanned the whole area; everywhere that he could actually see, which was only the vast open space of the inside of the empty bathroom...

Looking across the room, he felt his eyelid's becoming heavier, and he felt a sudden yawn coming on.... he was getting so sleepy, so tired...

He yawned again, and tightly squeezed his eye's shut,...only for a breif moment, then he jerked his head up and looked all around... nothing... he chuckled to himself; the thought of being so unnerved, by a couple of little girls... god, he thought to himself, "I gotta relax!"

Sam closed his eye's again and stretched out. The water was starting to cool down, and his skin was becoming very wrinkled and all pruney... he felt like he had had enough bathing, and he thought that he would try and climb back up the wash clothe and get back out ontop of the sink counter.

Just a few more moments he thought..., "...just another ten minutes, and then I'll climb out".


He closed his eye's again, and relaxed all over, 'Pla-shooop',...'Pla-shooop',... 'Pla-shooop'.
He drifted off..... and laid floating out flat in the water. He slipped into a deep sleep, and for what felt like, only a few moments, must have been longer because when was awakened, he felt something pressing against his back, he snapped his eye's open and realized the water was gone, and he was lying in the bottom of the sink,... shivering with chills!

He sat up and looked around. The bright ceiling light shone like a dim moonlight, and the small stained glass window above the toilet was glowing with the dawn sunrise...

Sam quickly got to his feet and walked over to the wash cloth. He grabbed the edge and started climbing up. He was just about to reach the top when the cloth started slipping..., he swiftly grabbed for the edge of the rim to get a solid hold, and he held on tightly to the counter top!

The washcloth slipped free and unsuspectingly slid down into the sink. He strained hard and gradually pulled himself up!

He barely managed to get out of the sink, by just a slim chance, he had hooked his elbow over the side, and it stuck into some droplets of splattered toothpaste. The thick paste stuck to his arm and helped to hold him. He was lucky that the giants hadn't wiped it up; it just happened to be right there, in the right spot!

He pulled hard, with everything he had, slipping on the cold surface, he pulled himself up and out, thrusting his legs, he slipped up over the edge and flopped down onto the counter top on his back and gasped with relief...

Standing up, he walked to the edge and looked down into the huge sink. It appeared so much deeper without any water in it.

The plug had pulled out, he realized now... as he stood naked, still shivering slightly, bending down with his hands on his knees, he caught his breath.

Marie must have forgotten about him. It had to be around six o'clock in the morning and Sam realized, that he had just soaked in that tub for the entire night.

He looked around on the wide-counter area. A few bottles of lotion lined the back wall under the tall mirror. A folded towel next to the edge of the counter drew his attention. He had to walk all the way around the large sink, to get over to it, he silently walked the circular pathway leading around the backside. He admired the sight of the huge faucet, and made his way to the other corner.

A tooth brush longer than his own height, had been thoughtlessly abandoned; well worn bristles and a bent handle told of the stress and strain that it had suffered.... it laid sideways, tilted and abused, it's scars could reveal the strength that it's owner had used against it...

The soft tan colored towel was as large as a king sized bed. Sam fell into the center of it and grabbed one corner up and pulled it around his naked body. He left his head out, and looked up into the ceiling. The sunrise was begining to glow brighter, but he could tell that a storm was coming... the sound of an 'erie vibrating thunder' rumbled off in the vast distance...

He wondered how long it would be before Marie returned for him...he hoped that she hadn't completely forgotten about him.

He felt warmer tucked into the towel, but it was still slightly chilly inside the gigantic bathroom, he wriggled down between the folds and tucked himself deeper into the large towel.



***



He had nearly fallen asleep, when the sudden sound of the rattling metal doorknob alerted him. He raised up his head and quickly looked toward the door!

The sight of a towering giantess appeared. Entering the room, the door swept out and the large female figure slipped inside and turned away to slowly close the door... a sharp pang of adrenaline shot into the pit of his gut as he saw the mussed-up tangle of ruffled blonde hair!

The see-thur robe that high-lighted her figure, did nothing to conseal her naked body. Her backside shifted as she turned back around and stepped toward the toilet. Sam ducked his head down into the towel and held his breath...

He heard her drop the toilet seat down and release a shuddering breath, her loud perfume filled the entire room. The sound of a large, dribbling stream of water, tinkled within the muted basin of the toilet. The air was filled with her scent, a mixture of tart perfume, blended with cigarette smoke and spoiled whisky.

The sweet aroma of her presence, sent a shock of fear throughout his tiny-sized, trembling figure...

It was Jane. She was inside the bathroom with him, and she didn't know that he was right there on the sink counter within her reach!

He slowly pulled the towel away from his face to see what the giantess was doing. He could see her face tilted down, as she looked blankly forward, her blood-shot eye's unfocused and milky, she glaired into the light of the bathroom and concentrated on emptying her bladder.

Sam did nothing. He couldn't move, frozen with fear, he laid perfectly still and watched the towering form of Marie's mother as she stood up and wiped herself. Her body bending forward, she turned her head and reached back to flush the toilet.

The sudden gushing sound, erupted within the basin, and the crack of the lid snapped as she dropped it down and stepped forward... right up to the sink counter!

The water burst out from the faucet, as it was suddenly turned on, and the shadow of her towering figure blocked out the ceiling light above him. He shuddered with fear, as he wondered if she would try and use the towel....


He had just thought of that, ...when he was roughly jerked sideways, and dumped out onto the cold surface of the brightly lit sink counter!


Jane's huge face filled the sky above him. She looked down at him and squinted with a scowling, scrunched up face... she was surprized, and yet she stood blankly peering down upon him like a deer in the headlights of an oncoming car!

Casually wiping off her hands, she stood dominantly over him and studied his surprised reaction to her sudden appearance.

Large pointing nipples stabbed into the sheer covering of the nightgown, and her naked body moved smoothly beneath the material. Blurry motion, and scruffy friction sounds, as she turned and leaned into the edge of the counter. Propping her left thigh against the side, the mature blonde giantess settled herself over him and looked down with a growing desire...

Her rough, raspy voice, seemed to scratch his eardrums, as the soundwaves split all around him!
"Well, where did YOU, come from?"

Her brow wrinkled, and she lowered her face down slowly... Her breath swirled out of her open mouth, and the heated scent stung his eye's!

"Oh, Marie must have left you in here,... awl, look-at-Ya... all clean, and so mini-mini,...so CUTE!"

Sam could do nothing as she wrapped her cool fingertips around his naked body and gently scooped him up.

He was swiftly lifted up higher, and brought before her puffy-swollen eye's... she studied his tiny features, and held her breath. As she firmly grasped his miniature sized body, her eyebrow's lifted up, and she slowly smiled with a powerful look of supreme satisfaction.

"H'm, what ta-do, with such a sweet-little-thing?", she softly whispered.

Her thumb covered his chest, and she squeezed tightly. Pinching his ankle up, with the fingers of her other hand, she pulled his right leg out straight and forced him to expose his naked body.

He was turned around and dipped down, held awkwardly upside down,... shifted closer to her face. She casually inspected his miniature sized groin. His resistance to her large fingers done nothing to defy her.

Her large eye's flickered with close examination; her soft giggle echoed within the bathroom sink column like an excited little girl playing with a puppy!

The sharp edge from her fingernail, slipped into his butt-crack and seperated his thighs, forcing him to move, she easily manipulated him like a puppet, slightly stabbing him in the anus, she forced him to push out his hips, shoving his privates out before her glimmering eye's!



Hanging upside down before her huge face, he struggled uselessly. She effortlessly toyed with him, wrestling his resisting little figure into any position that she wanted...


"H'uh, so tiny,... my little pinky finger is bigger than that,.... I wonder what it tastes like?", she huskily whispered.

Gasping from the sudden surge of pressure, he braced himself within her giant fingers. An intense heat completely enveloped his entire mid-section!

Desparately grabbing at her large, leathery knuckles, he wriggled around as the swift and sudden heat of her giant mouth closed around his naked body; vaccuuming suction, and slick, scorching salava, splashed around his waist and instantly began boiling away at his nakedness...

"Mummm, Ummm, Ummmm, Ummm", a shuddering vibration overtook his paralyzed figure!

Her huge lips clamped around his waist, sucking him in-between the heated seal, her giant mouth began to devour him completely! He threw his head back and gasped for air...

"Slurp!" "Slurp", her tongue swiped across his lower belly.

Her huge teeth clamped down, rubbing against his thighs and hips. Her breath released from her dark nostrils, blasting down across his face...

"Ahhhhhh!", he screamed out in frustration, as he felt the biting teeth clamping around him!

The giant, female tongue, slipped in and out. Working around, stabbing between his open thighs, it pumped in and out, thrusting like a hot, slippery piston. Pressing against his balls, the dexterous snake-like muscle, flicked wildly, fluttering the knobby tip between his seperated thighs and diddling his mini-little balls like a pair of tomato seeds!

His body went numb as he began to convulse, jerking wildly with frantic, orgasmic pleasure! His cock swelled to enlarge, as the twirling tip of Jane's giant tongue whipped it around in tight, little circles, ... almost instantly, his balls exploded like fire, and he jolted with pumping exhultation!

Jane mercilessly continued with her sucking assult. Not until she felt the hot, squirting jizz, peppering the roof of her mouth, did she release her hold and break the overbearing suction.

She let his thrusting hips flail around, as she dropped him into the palm of her hand and watched him jerking his hips and fucking the open air...

Her mouth popped as she licked her lips. "Mm, I don't know,... tastes sweet, like honey?"

Her laughter echoed within the walls of the bathroom as she released her hold and let him fall back into the pillow-like towel. He flopped around like a fish out of water, still cumming like an electric pump, his jolting hips humping uncontrolably!

Jane watched the tiny man with shimmering eye's,... she felt amazed that she could do this to him so easily! She loved the fact that she had just performed so well, and she delighted in the sight of him as he wallowed around, humping the towel relentlessly... moaning and groaning with orgasmic compeltion.


Savoring the moment, she intently watched him. He slowly wore down and collapsed, curling up into a fetal position. She giggled at the sight, and stepped out of the bathroom.


"TIME TO GET UP, MARIE!", she bellowed out!





*
Chapter End Notes:

Next Chapter,... we'll have to check on Billy Bob and Ann.  Then, we'll see if Jim is still alive!

Please leave a comment, and a suggestion or two,...