- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter will attempt to explain some of the actions, that these giantesses have desplayed toward the miniature men.  Their feelings, and thoughts, are somewhat different. Being on this parallal planet, that is made up of 'nearly' an all female, population...

Marie has a sudden realization... 

'Maries Sexual Awakening'



The tiny man, Samual, stood naked on the edge of a wide, smooth shelf. Craining his neck to look up at the giantess, he backed up against the wall and huddled down.

Marie's towering, naked figure, stood over him; from his perspective, the young giantess looked every bit of fifty feet tall...


Far below her, down at the bottom shelf, (the top of the porcelain bathtub) he was just below her knee level; at that height, he was forced to look way up, dozens of feet higher above him, just to see past her hips.

Her slim, skinny figure so long and lean, the well toned muscles of her body, glistening in the flowing stream of pulsating water. Her medium sized breasts, although not very large, were perfectly formed and stood out from her chest proudly... their perky, taut nipples, grew stiff as the splattering spray from the shower washed across them.

Her tight stomach muscles, drawing up and narrowing the area around her waist, giving it that shapely, hour-glass figure.

Quickly and casually, she lathered up her black hair, at the sametime she let the shower spray across the back of her shoulders; turning her backside toward him, Sam was suddenly staring up at the rounded globes of her glourious behind.

He wondered what she was planning for him... was she going to keep him as her 'pet'?
She didn't seem to care in the least, that she was standing there baring her nakedness before him, going about her regular bathing routine as if he wasn't even there.

Sam concidered Maries casual actions, he reasoned that this giant girl's 'nonchalant attitude', was that she had nearly always been around other females; an all girl school, and living in a nearly all girl population. The majority of the population being female, meant that most of them had no idea what a man was...



Living on this gigantic planet, as a giantess, and the fact that she had never been with a male of her own species. A simple shower with her tiny friend was nothing; sexual thoughts had never actually entered her mind. Like Elsa and Giselle, they were simply fascinated by the fact that this tiny person was just so much smaller than they were, and they could do anything that they wanted, and he couldn't do anything to stop them; having never been with a boy, (their own size) nothing sexual had ever entered their minds.

Although, for Sam... he could think of several possabilitys, but forcing himself to concentrate on his own personal situation, he reconcidered everything...

Was she collecting these tiny men and selling them? Could he trust her...she didn't say anything about Jim, and he wondered why she ignored his questions.

He knew that she had heard him, when he asked her about Jimmy and, he couldn't keep himself from wondered why she didn't tell him anything; was she hiding something?

Like Captain Jim had said before, he figured that there was a very good possability that, there may have been others 'their size', (from earth) -that could have been pulled into this huge planets gravitational pull.

How many ships had disappeared out in space; from earth, in the last few years, there had been two other ships that had simply never returned, and Jim and Sam both realized that there could have been a whole lot more over the last decade.

Had something happened to Captain Jim? Jane, Marie's mother, said that he was taken away by her sister,... Julianna, was this 'Julianna', actually going to bring him back?
Sam was beginning to wonder about everything...



~~~~~

Marie had handled him very gently, and had given him plenty to eat. He felt alot better since he got away from those tormenting fat girls, Elsa and Giselle.

He had been tormented by those two, for so long, that he was nearly sick. His mind had became numb, and he had drifted into an extended state of depression. Bruises, and scabs covered his backside; teeth marks, and nail scratches.

His radical, and ultimate escape from Big Brenda's house, was really, in actuality... a suicidal act!

He couldn't take it anymore, and as he ran past Brenda's feet, he was sure that the big woman would quickly react upon seeing him, and impulsively 'stomp-him' flat...

...his continuous torture would then finally be over.


However 'miraculously', - as it was... He had sprinted right between her feet and, without being seen, he flew right across the middle of the big woman's kitchen floor!

Neither of the young girls had noticed him, and Brenda had turned away from the door just as he ran out from under her, and at the same time.... Marie was there to save the day, and hold the door wide open for him!

...allowing him to escape from their torture, and get away; Marie had saved his life... and Sam fully realized that too!

Marie had saved him from being eaten alive by those two hungry girls, and he owed her his life for that simple act. When she had held that door open, allowing him to get away, and then...

....ultimately rescuing him from the great outdoors, by collecting him up inside her purse and carrying him away from there and back to her home.



~~~~~


Sam looked up at her, longingly. His fear had largely faded away, feeling a bit confused, he wanted to 'believe' that he could trust Marie. Her great size, simply overwhelmed him though.

Standing so closely, looming above him, her giant female figure towered so enormously over him, It was very difficult to trust, 'anyone' that was just so much 'physically' larger in sheer size!

Even a beautiful girl like Marie,... still so much bigger than him; she was a giantess, and from her perspective, Sam -was like a little, naked doll.

'SWOOSH!' !!! Water splashed across his face and chest...

He was abruptly startled from his deeper thoughts,... the sound of the water suddenly shutting off, and the sound of the constant surge of pressure swiftly stopping.

Marie squatted down and lowered her face before him. Her voice reverberating within the steaming white stall...Soaking wett hair matted to her neck and shoulders, her sparkling eyes glimmering so brightly before him;

"Come on, littleman... let's get you cleaned up too!"

Sam stood dumbfounded, as her pruny fingers wrapped around his naked waist and encircled his entire body. Her hand swallowed him up, and gripped tightly around him...

He was taken up from the shelf and lifted up next to her breast. She stood back up, and stepped out of the tub. He was taken to the sink and lowered down next to the edge of it, softly released to stumble out onto the counter top.

Still blankly staring up at her naked boob, his eyes affixed to the standing nipple; it wobbled around, tracing a small circle in the air as her weight shifted, when she stepped over to the counter and suddenly bent down over it.

Large droplets of water dripped down all around him, splattering across the counter top; dripping down from her hair, the raining splatter splotched up the dry counter within just a few moments...it was like being caught out in the rain during a quick spring shower!
Sam awkwardly stepped backward, away from her.

His half-erect member, standing out straight; bobbling around from his waist, he stood naked and suddenly ashamed of himself, he couldn't conseal it from her view as she looked down and noticed the tiny mans arrousal.

Marie was surprised to see it... she felt strangely arroused at the sight of it. She didn't think that she had done anything to 'bring-it-on', and she lowered her face down closer to examine her little friends 'uplifted' appendage.

She 'did', find his tiny, little body, very sexy. The heart-shaped patch of curly black, chest hair, nearly covering his entire chest. His muscular legs, and his arms looked very developed.... he was strong, and if he had been larger, (her size) Marie would have been quite intimadated by him!

Sam's heart quickly started racing, as he watched her enlarging face growing closer and closer.

He felt her release a heavy breath, and the stiff breeze swept across his tiny figure, swirling around between his legs.

Marie smiled, and squinted her eye's. She studied him closely; her eye's darting back and forth between his cock and his reddening face.

Whooooosh! , she blew out another breath... only this time it was 'intensional', and she puckered her lips to direct the flow of air exactly were she wanted it!

Sam was standing sideways, and he quickly turned his back to her as he felt the powerful gust of heated wind surging across his waist and thighs!

It lowered to his butt, and steadily continued for an extended slow release...


"Awe, so cute, are you glad to be with me... I didn't know that you felt that way, but, I'm Glad that You Do!", she excitedly exclaimed!

She had watched her mother just a few days ago toying with little Jimmy, and she had practically raped him right there in the palm of her hand...Marie hadn't even been touching little Sam, and he was just as hard as Jimmy was....

Marie thought that her mother had forced herself upon Jimmy, and Marie had done nothing to this one, and he was getting just as hard,... just looking at her!?!?

She felt a sudden wash of sexual excitment; a heated warmth of pleasure spread throughout her entire body. She felt confused, and surprised, that she could have that effect on a male?

She wondered what she had done to cause this? She wanted to ask him, but his face had changed color so much, that she realized that he was 'somehow' ashamed of himself?.....she saw nothing that he should be 'ashamed' of'?

What was happening? Was he so excited just looking at her....she suddenly felt ashamed of herself...she had no idea where these feelings were coming from, but she suddenly felt very uncomfortable.

Marie swiftly plugged the sink and turned on the water. She impatently waited for the right temperature, and added a squirt of liquid soap; swirling her fingers around in the water, she formed a heavy froth of suds and, after the level was just right for him, she shut the water off.

She reached up and grabbed a small washcloth and dipped some of it into the water...

"Would you like to just soak for a while?---I, can, um... come back in a few minutes and get you, okay?", she whispered down to him,

he stood with his naked backside toward her...

Sam nodded his head in agreement, and waited for her to exit the bathroom.




*
Chapter End Notes:

Please review!   ;`)