- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter will have a second part, 'Condemned' ~pt. 2',  will follow up from here, and Bill's torment will most likely continue...

 

 

____________________________________________







'Condemned'




Long shadows stretched across the street in front of the Beauty Salon. The afternoon sun setting low, cast an erie mystical haze all around the store front.

Brittany, Becky, and Ann, had been watching Valerie very closely for an entire week. The three teen girls had heard about the tiny man at the Beauty Salon, and how this black girl Valerie, was renting out his services.

None of them had ever had a boyfriend, and to hear about this real live, miniature man, was something that just had to be seen...



Upon laying their eyes on him, the teen-girls were utterly fascinated by the sight of him. After all three of them had gotten the most unforgetable pedicure, they were all, simply infatuated with the idea of having him, all to themselves.

Waiting around outside of the salon, every afternoon, watching her from across the street, the three teen-girls waited patiently for their chance...

Each day, they watched Valerie as she left the salon, taking the tiny man with her out to her car. Each afternoon, they watched her leaving. Each afternoon, it was the same routine; until this evening, when Valerie decided to run over to the store to grab a few extra items for her party.

The girls were finally rewarded for their efforts, their waiting game had finally paid off, when Valerie had decided to leave little Billy in the car with the windows down, while she ran into the market.


***


"Aww, he quit moving... is he dead?", Becky whispered.

"Look at 'em,... what's wrong with him?", Brittany said, as she held up the tiny little man and shook him around.

Bill's limp, naked figure, danced lifelessly from her fingertips like a little toy puppet...

The three teen girls encircled their miniature prisoner and closely examined his tiny, dangling figure. Becky, stood up and nervously looked out the alley way.

"Come on guys, let's get outta here. Put 'em in your bag, and we'll go and get something to eat. Then we'll take him home with us.", she told the other two girls.

Bill was completely unconscious, when he was hastily dropped into the bright yellow fanny pack. The nylon bag was hanging around Brittany's slim waistline, her tight jeans, highlighted with several rows of chrome studding, shimmering in the dim light as she turned around, so that she could see enough to zip the top closed.


~~~~


Brittany, a tall blonde with an extremely large framed body, stood nearly a head taller than her other two accomplices, her large breasts and wide set hips, gave her the all the confidence she needed to think that she was leader of their little group. Her big feet and long legs stood with a wide dominant stance, she picked up her left foot and clinched her toes around the thong in her flip-flop and worked her ankle... the rubber sole slapped the bottom of her foot, cracking with a slapping pop; her constant figiting and flipping her hair, would have drawn the attention of most any red blooded male... but, there wasn't very many men around.

Becky, the shortest one, was a petite little minx with black hair. Dressed entirely in black, the red streak of flaming red hair, contrasted with her pale face and gave her the appearance of one of those goth girls. She wore a clunky pair of black leather biker boots, stuffing her snuggly fit pants leg's down into the top of them, gave her the appearance of being much larger than she actually was.

She hated being so short. Everyone, was taller than her...almost everyone.

Ann, was a distant cousin of Becky's, she was only visiting for the summer, and she was the quiet type that usually kept to herself; until staying with her cousin Becky, she hadn't really hung around with any other girls her own age.

She had a very pretty face, doe eyed and innocent as she was, this summer would allow her to become someone entirely different, she could act tough when hanging with her 'punk' cousin Becky...


Home schooled, and two over-protective mothers, had given her a very sheltered life. One of her mothers, related to Becky's mother, had decided that she should spend some time with her cousin. So, while her parents went on a two month vacation, they concidered that this was the perfect time to do it.

She had gone along with her parents idea, but after she started to get to know her cousin Becky, she was starting to think that the whole thing had been a very bad idea...
Ann didn't quite feel right about snatching the tiny male, but she also didn't like the way that he was being enslaved by Valerie either.

Her sandy brown hair swept out around her face, consealing it behind the thick mane of honey colored hair. Her average sized figure, and extremely muscular legs, walked behind the other two girls and she followed along with them. Ann liked to run, and she had a record of running five miles every morning. Her well developed glutes, filled out the tight jeans like a second skin.

While wearing some of her cousins clothes; Becky had loaned her a sleeveless purple blouse that had tiny skulls printed all around it. Ann really didn't care for that type of thing, but she felt pressured to take it, because Becky had told her how 'cool' she looked wearing it.
The housing area was just a short distance away from where they were, and after stopping to grab a burger at the quickie mart, the trio strolled along the side streets and casually wondered back toward their own neighborhood.

The three of them looked like a punk rock band, laughing and squealing, jumping up and freestyle kicking, they nibbled at their cheeseburgers, and sipped their drinks; kicking at trash left on the sidewalk, as they wondered down the street together.


"So what's the plan?", Becky asked Brittany. "Anyone home at your house?"

"Uh-Uh, nobody but the freakin cock roaches".

" let's go in and see what's in the liquor cabinets, we can get a buzz and play with our little slave!"

"Yea, there should be some scotch whiskey left. 'Johnny Rotten', I think it's called...", Brittany snickered, and glanced back at their quieter companion...

"You drink?", she asked.

"No, but... there's always a first time for everything, right?", Ann tried to sound game for anything.

She didn't know why, but something about hanging around with these two girls forced her to behave differently than she ever had before...more open and outspoken. She knew that her self confidence was low, and she was trying harder to conseal it, by acting more boisterous and rowdy.

Ann watched Brittany's fanny pack bouncing around as the tall blonde shifted her hips expressively... Over, expressively...

Swiftly jerking from left to right, the little prisoner inside was getting tossed around like a cement mixer! Ann nervously wondered, what her two comrades were planning for the tiny little man.

Imprisoned inside the fanny pack, he had no chance of escape from them. She felt a sudden guilty pleasure, when she saw his naked body; neither of these girls had ever seen a naked male before, and Ann was, very curious.... all three of them were, and she was quite sure that the miniature man would be the 'main attraction' for the rest of the night.



***

Bill was suddenly awakened by something cold and wett. His face was getting drenched with a cold splashing of icy, dripping water...

He struggled to roll away for a moment, before he realized that his wrists and ankles were firmly strapped down. He was stretched out on his back, lying naked before three, giggling, female faces.

"Wake up, Wake up... the house is on fire!", Becky yelled out directly down into his tiny, startled face.

Bill opened his eyes and strained to lift up his head. He could smell the over-powering aroma of pure grain alcohol, and his stomach clinched up tight, as he suddenly found himself taped down to a small wooden platform.

The surrounding faces of the three tormenting girls filled the whole area above him; hovering tempestuously over him like, three taunting demoness, they smiled down upon his tiny form with sheer delight...

"See, I told you he wasn't hurt. Look at him, he's a strong little guy. Some kind of little, 'mini-marine' or something... ", Becky excitedly whispered.

Her heated breath drifted down from above, the sour smell of greasy burgers and whisky filled the air.

"This is really cool, huh?", Brittany said. "We can do anything we want with him. He's so little, he has to be like our little pet, ya know. Let's make a collar for him, and put him on a leash".

Becky started laughing and lowerd her face down. Her watery eyes sparkled as she casually burst out giggling directly above him... the sound waves rattled within the platform.

"I think we should make him LICK, our butt's!", she spluttered out!

"Eww, No... that's nasty!", Ann said.

"I don't want to hurt him, just 'torture' him!", Becky whispered, still uncontrollably giggling...

"Why don't you do what you said before, Brittany.... I want to see that!", Becky asked Brittany.

Brittany started laughing, "Okay, just let me get an ice-cube first!"

Bill couldn't believe it! He wanted to get away from Valerie but now....

He strained hard against the sticky tape. His wrist's started to pull loose, and he realized that he could probably get free, but he couldn't do it while they were all watching him. He would have to wait for his chance to escape,... if he was ever actually given the chance.

Ann's pretty eyes, drifted above him. She had a pityful look of dispair, as she inspected his tiny naked figure. Her slightly tanned skin, and youthful complection, was a sight of pure beauty.

Bill couldn't see someone like her hanging around with these other two girls. She was very pretty, and her innocent hesitancy to fall into their subjugations, gave him the insight that he might stand a chance with her...

Just then, Brittany returned with a glassful of small ice cubes. Pausing to stand before him in her bra and panties, she shook her hip's excitedly, shifting her butt, she laughed down into his small face. She knelt down and got on her knees, she lumbered closer and got positioned directly above Bill's bound figure.

"Eww, are you going to do it?", Becky squealed.

Brittany's lips curled up, and she smiled dominantly above him. Her hand raised up the glass and she allowed two of the ice-cubes to slide into her mouth. The clattering sound, clinked and clicked within her huge, open maul. Her large, hot mouth, steamed up and a smouldering fog drifted out around her teeth...


"Watch this.", she whispered.

Bill strained hard against the forceful pressure. The sudden coolness of her wett, slathering mouth suddenly compressed completely around his naked waist!

Her muscular tongue slipped around his upper thighs, and slithered between his open legs. He felt the pressure of her consuming lips; a vaccuum seal formed around his midsection, and he felt the most wonderful tingling sensation!

"M'm, uhm,...ahh", her vibrating vocals quaked within his entire body.

She was sucking on him; gently slathering his hips and legs, pressing the powerful tip downward against his lower belly, twirling and swirling her dextrous tongue all over him!

Becky's large face fell into his view, she was covering her mouth with her hand and struggling to keep from bursting out in hysterics...

Ann stood back, higher up, her face towered above them. Standing behind Brittanys head, Bill could see her watching with a look of confusion and curiousity.

The tall, beautiful girl blushed, and watched from above. Bill looked up at her and thrashed around beneath Brittany's giant, swallowing, mouth. Straining hard he reached out in a twisting motion and broke his right arm loose.

He pressed his free hand against her nose, despairately trying to push her away. Her heated breath escaped from the flairing nostrails, and she closed her teeth around his hip's...

"Ahhhh!", he screamed out in terror as her sharp teeth clamped firmly into his bare skin!

Brittany chuckled, slowly lifting her mouth away with a splattering wet pop!

"Mmm, taste's like chicken!", her splattering spittle sprayed across his naked body.

Exuberantly, gleaming down at her tiny male victim, she made kissing sounds and licked her large, cool lip's...a blueish tint from the cold ice had changed the color of them slightly.

"M'm, I think he might taste good with some whipped cream on top!", she teased.

Turning toward Becky, she giggled and said, "Too bad we don't have any...".

"My TURN!", Becky announced, as she shoved Brittany out of the way and positioned herself directly above their little slave.

Reaching down with her thumb and finger, she grasped his free arm and quickly taped it back down. Her pinching fingertips, easily pinned down his tiny arm, as she hastily re-applyed the wet tape.

"You're not getting away from me, little guy!", she snarled. "I want to take a bite out of your little butt!"

Without warning, Bill was suddenly swallowed up again!

Becky's sharp teeth tested his body. Gently biting down, she closed her teeth around his hips and teasingly gnawed on them...

His screaming only encouraged her, and she released a slow, hot breath, across his bound figure. Her lips pressed tightly over his chest and face, and she sucked firmly, just before pulling away with a powerful slurping pop!

'SMACK!'

"Ah, ha ha ha ha ha ha", she erupted with blasting laughter!

Bill suddenly felt the cool drafty air currants swirling across his drenched nakedness. He chilled from the sudden release, and shivered uncontrollably within the sticky bindings that held him spread eagle and prone.

Reluctantly, he looked down and noticed his poled-out erection, blushing with severe humiliation, he tried hard to concintrate his attention so that he could quickly dilute those arroused feelings.

Awkwardly, his cock grew stiffer as he struggled to think of something else!

The girl giants, hovering above him noticed it too, and suddenly became intently attracted to the sight of it.

Brittany gasped, and lowered her face down. "Look, he's getting hard!"

Becky moved her face in and studied it too. Both girls blushed and caught their breath, the sight of it, even at this miniature size, caused an awakening deep inside their young body's.

Glancing back and forth at his tiny cock, and each other, the three giantess looked on in amazement at the tiny-sized erection, his miniature manhood was standing out proudly, begging for some more attention...

"He wants to have sex with us?", Brittany whispered, drawing her face closer, she inspected the tiny stiffy and held her breath with fascination.

Bill strained to break free again, and was quickly covered with the three fingers of a large female hand. The shapely sharp fingernail, that floated above his face, playfully pressed down and pinned him aganst the surface underneath.

Crushing down firmly, Brittany held him under her hand, keeping him from wriggling around. She trapped his tiny-sized erection between her fingers and squeezed it... feeling the taut little muscle twiching within the crotch of her slender fingers.

"Stop squirming, little guy. If you want, we can easily take care of you...", she softly whispered.

Becky had stopped laughing, and was blushing with an intense curiousity. She felt a sudden stirring deep within her loins, and she felt as if she could not take a full breath...

Her cheeks flushed with a heated swelling, and she crossed her legs tightly and squeezed her thigh's together.

Ann had to sit down, her knees grew weak as she watched Brittany's fingers toying with the tiny mans penis. He began to gyrate his hips under her touch, as she playfully diddled with his straining muscle, she held her breath in anticipation, and relentlessly stroked it between her pinching fingers.

"Oh My God!", Becky squealed. "Look at 'em go!"

Little Billy Bob had lost all control of his body. The girl giantess had completely taken over, and her gripping fingertips proformed meticulously upon his infuriated erection!

Looking up above Brittany's right shoulder, he could see the sandy haired giantess, intently watching from above; Ann's eyes had glazed over with lust, an awe inspired expression of fascination and overwhelming desire, she looked as if, all she wanted, was to see him cumming ...

Becky reached down and slid her fingertip between his legs, she pressed it deeply into his butt and crushed his tiny balls. She held it there firmly, squeezing it up and holding him straining under the presssure...

"Ahhhh!", he screamed out and despairately struggled to get free of the tormenting fingertips!

Brittany's fingers worked faster and faster, as she focused her efforts on the task at hand.

She squinted down from above him and grinned like a cat playing with a baby mouse.

"Come on, come on,.... you can do it!", she teased him. Squeezing and twisting, she repeatedly thrust her fingertips at top speed.

"Cumm for us, little man!", she whispered. "Come on, ... you can do it!"

Bill felt like his head was going to explode from the pressure! He pulled hard against the tape and broke both of his hands free. He reached up and tried to grab hold of Brittany's thrusting fingertips.

He felt Becky's fingernail cupping his balls, and jabbing directly into his butt. His cock pulsed hard, and he jerked with overwhelming pleasure!

He spasumed and convolsed beneath her random stroking, straining to release his pent up load...

"Ah, agh, agh, agh, ahhhhh........

Brittany's voice broke tremendously.... "Damn,... look what he did!"

She hastily released him, to sit back and watch, while he shot his load across the wooden surface of her coffee table.

Wiping her hands off on her rug, she continued to watch the tiny little jets of spuirting cumm.

White flashes of streaking jets shot out from the tip of his little purple-headed cock. He seemed to deflate with the stream, and slowly pumped out everything he had...




*

Chapter End Notes:

Part two will be next, and we'll see if Billy Bob can get away from these devious little giantesses!  Thanks 4 reading and I look forward to any suggestions and comments...

;`)