- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Bill gets a chance to escape from Valerie, but will he actually be better off...

 

 

____________________________________________________________



Stultified



Sam was bouncing all around in the dark; the musty, confined space, inside of Marie's leather purse had completely swallowed him up. After the young giantess had zipped it tightly closed and swiftly lifted it off the ground, she carried him away from Brenda's front steps as fast as she could.

He had just escaped from that huge pair of tormenting girls, and had finally gotten out of that house. He still had some of the messy chocolate smeared all over his body, and he could smell the thick paste begining to dry.

His heart racing, he held onto the large handle of a black plastic hair brush. Bracing his barefeet against the interior walls of the smooth lining inside; the musty smell of over-heated candy, along with a mixture of other leftover, long forgotten items, created a sweet, sickening aroma, that swelled within the pitch black darkness of the hot leather purse.

Feeling a slight tilting and the repeated dipping motion, as the giantess casually walked along, effortlessly taking him along within the entrapment of her leather bag. Her long legs stepped quickly, as she hurried down the street.

Marie knew that Brenda and the girls, would be tearing that house apart looking for the tiny man, and she wanted to get as far away as quickly as possible.

She headed for the apartment that she shared with her mother. She wanted to get back home and check on little Jimmy, too. She couldn't wait to introduce him to Sam.

The two of them were the same size, just barely six inches tall, and she guessed that they might have been partners .... so, at least now, they would be together; she couldn't wait to see them both standing on her desk.... two, tiny little men.

Her excitment was overwhelming. She had 'two' of them to play with now...



***



He squinted his eyes, suddenly thrust into the bright light of Jane and Marie's kitchen. The top of the purse ripped open and Maries smiling face appeared overhead.


"We made it!", she excitedly said, as she reached into her purse and gently wrapped her long slender fingertips around his huddled figure.

Sam was abruptly squeezed up, as the excited young girl suddenly lifted him out into the bright light. Maries soft, cool fingers, grabbed around his shoulders, then gently released him to stand on the wide open plain of her mother's kitchen table. He huddled down and quickly glanced all around the massive room.

He was surprized at the sudden blast of raspy, giantess laughter...

Just across the table, leaning forward with a bright, uplifted expression, the surprized face of Maries mother, Janie...she exploded with erupting laughter!


"You Found ANOTHER one!", she squealed with delight at the sight of yet another, miniature man.

"Can I have this one?", she whispered. Swiftly rising up to step over and take a closer look.

"No.. You can't 'Have' either one, of 'em. Their not 'objects' Mom. They're real people, just like us. Only smaller, but... just the same; they have feelings and desires just like we do...", Marie told her excited mother.

"Awh, you already have one,... let me have him. I'll take, - real, good, care of 'em. He's so tiny, I want to hold him...", she slowly leaned down over the table.

Placing her protective hand above the tiny naked man, Marie guarded him from her mothers haughty talon's, giving her a disapproving sneer, she stood up and forced her mother to back up...

"Where's Jimmy?", she asked. Stepping toward her, forcing the middle-aged woman to step back from the huddled little man on the table.

Marie studied her expression with great concern. Her Mother had been drinking again, and she had been there in the apartment all day...


Janie stepped back and leaned against the table. The short, see-thru skirt that she wore, barely covered her bottom, and her bare midriff, smoothly displayed... if not for her bright orange panties and matching bra, she would have been completely exposed.

Her shapely, well developed butt, settled against the edge of the table, pressing her palms out flat, she leaned back and glanced down toward the little man.

Janie smiled, and spoke with a falsely auspicious nature; she began to explain...

"Your sister, Julia, was here for a visit. She was really interested in the little guy. She wanted to take him home with her for a few days". Clearing her throat, she lowered her voice, "I told her that you wouldn't mind,... and, she said that she would bring him back this weekend...".

"MOM!", Marie screamed into her face!

"How COULD you!", she pushed her mother back and stepped away from her.

"Julia won't bring him back... she's never given 'anything' Back, she still has my record player, and my roller-skate's from three years ago!"

"I can't believe you... How could you just let her take him?", Marie was ready to burst into tears.

Janie instantly became concerned and tried to smooth things over. "Please don't get all upset, Marie. Julia will bring him back. I'll call her, right now. I'll tell her to bring him back tonight, okay?".

Sam squatted down next to the giantess' purse. He heard Marie crying, and he now realized, just what had become of his captain. He looked up at the towering, middle-aged blonde, just as she glanced down at him, smiling wider, she winked at him and quietly snickered.

Her tall, slim figure, loomed above the table. Her swaying hips, shifted wide as she stepped toward the doorway and picked up the wall phone. She kept her eyes locked directly onto him as she dialed her daughter's telephone number.

Her nearly naked figure, wearing the tight thong-type bottoms, and just a 'barely-there' top; the tall middle-aged giantess, looked very attractive standing just across the room. Sam was quite distracted by her sexy figure, but the way that she looked at him, scaired the crap out of him!

She watched him constantly, looking at 'him' like he was the very last cupcake left, at the weight watchers convention... her tongue slipped out, and slowly swiped across her lower lip...


"Julia? this is your momma, Marie wants yah to bring the little guy back home tonight...alright dear?", Janie spoke into the phone with her eyes still fully focused on the tiny naked man sitting on her kitchen table.

Sam was suddenly siezed up from behind; Marie's gentle grasp carefully cupped around his backside and swept him up into the cradle of her bosum. He was quickly stuffed into the warmth of her breasts and squashed into the mass of softness.

He lost track of Janies telephone conversation, as he was swiftly carried away somewhere across the apartment.

He was pressed tightly into the conforming mass of Marie's breasts, they were the size of two over-sized bean bag chairs, and her grasp firmly held him compressed into the center of her inviting cleavage.

Quietly carrying him into a dimly lit room, the giantess slowly turned and shut the door. He was slowly released, carefully lowered down and held just below the overhang of her formidable breasts. Her large brown eyes welling with tears, she forced a smile and wiped away the sprinkle of some of the escaping droplets.

She sniffed, and held him between her naked thighs. As she sat down on the edge of the bed, her short-short's were loose and baggy and both of the pants legs had slid up, exposing the white skin of her upper thighs. The sight of her teary eyes, reddening and swollen, told him that she was very concerned for the tiny men; her intentions were not evil, and he could concider himself extremely lucky that he had fallen into 'her' hands.

"Are you hungry?", she softly whispered.

"I've got some chocolate pudding cups in my desk drawer...."

"No Thanks", he said.

Marie giggled and squeezed him around the waist, still sniffling, she scooted back on her bed and laid down. Holding him up and gripping her fingers around his legs, she stretched out on her bed and held him above her face.

"Don't worry little guy, I won't let anything happen to you..., I'm not going to let you out of my sight".



***



Meanwhile, Bill was intently watching the clock.

His enslaving mistress Valerie, had left him alone on the car seat while she went into the store to grab a few extra things for the party that she was planing on having later that night.

His naked butt sat on the warm leather seat, and he looked up at the huge dashboard and watched the clock ticking away the minutes.

"Stay right there!", she had told him.

The hot sun was shining directly down into the window. The seat was scorching hot, and she had left the window open. Tempting him to try and escape, her devious torture and constant humileation was really breaking him down.

Bill knew what she was doing... but, he was afraid to disobey her, her punishments were quite formidable, and he didn't want to provoke her again today. He hadn't had a break for weeks, and he just wanted to get some sleep...

Valerie had promised him that he would be left alone tonight. He had successfully serviced fifteen giantess customers earlier that day, and every muscle in his body was aching from the intense workout!

As the time went by, he started thinking of how to get away from her. The inside of the car door would be easy enough to climb up, and if he could get out onto the trunk, he could jump down onto the back bumper....


'CLINK!'

He was just about to stand up and step across the seat, when he was suddenly interupted by the swift intrution of a small pair of strange female hands!

The face of a smiling young girl appeared above him as the door swung open. She suddenly grabbed him; her swift motions, snatched him off the seat and jerked him up into her tightly grasping fingers!

"Don't make a sound or I'll squish you!", she hissed!

Unable to do anything, and captured inside her fist, he strained under the intense pressure!

Whisked up, and out into the bright sunlight, Bill was jerked around and quickly carried away!

The slapping sound of her flip-flops, clapping the soles of her white feet, caught his attention as he looked down and noticed the dark blue toenail polish. The swift steps of this giant girl, carried him faster and faster, a blurry streak of pumping motion.

He was held up and stuffed tightly inside of her pants pocket. The dry, clean, lining, of the tight pocket, pressed up around him and held his body firmly trapped inside. The constant flexing of her muscular thigh, pumped faster and faster as she swiftly walked down the sidewalk and took him away from Valerie's car.

The powerful strength of his captors thigh muscle rocked his tiny body. The quick repeating of her tremendous steps, jerked his body violently within the tight entrapment. He could barely breath, and his head was turned toward her leg, he could smell the heated scent of a strong soapy laundry detergent. The sweet fragrance filled his head as he strained under the intense force of her mighty stride...

He wanted to escape from Valerie, but... what would happen to him now? This could be much worse, and he trembled with fear as his naked body slipped down deeper into the young girls giant pants pocket.

He tried as hard as he could to stay awake. The constant surge of her flexing muscle, squeezed and relaxed; pumping like a rubbery wall of compressing force. He couldn't move within the restricting pocket, and the heated air inside was becoming warmer and warmer.

He struggled around and tried to climb up toward the top. The sudden pressure of her large fingers pressed down upon him and shoved him deeper inside...

After a long wobbling ride, the continuous flexing motion finally slowed down, the sudden return of her slender fingers slipped inside of the pocket and roughly seized up his right arm.
Bill screamed out in fear as the gripping fingers suddenly clamped up around his wrist, the giant sized, thumb and finger, pinched tightly and slowly dragged him upward!

He was pulled out into the open air, and dangled far above ther ground. He screamed in terror as the giant girl slowly lifted him higher and raised him up before three huge female faces!

A squinting pair of greenish-blue eyes, suddenly appeared before him. The bright-red streak of hair that hung down over one side of her head, drastically contrasted against the rest of her shiny black mane.

Another set of peircing dark eyes, moved in from the side and squinted with intensity...
A third set of curiously wondering female eyes drifted into position and, along beside the others, completely filled Bill's entire view.

They were standing in a narrow alleyway, squatting down right next to a filthy, over flowing dumpster. Bill could see between their smitten faces, as the three of them huddled in a circle, surrounding him, while he dangled from his wrist, pinched between this giant girls fingertips.


"No don't, please, just let me go,... girls, please don't do this!", Bill cried out in terror!

Twirling around in a half circle, he dangled high above the pavement. Helplessly caught up between the fingertips of this giagantic teen-giantess.

The shortest one of the three, giant teens, spoke up with a spiteful outburst, "Do It, Brittany. You said that you would, now do it!".

"I don't know Becky, he's all sweaty an stuff...", the giant girl whispered.

Holding him slightly farther away, his blonde haired captress dangled him out infront of the other two girls.

Bill spun around and tried to reach up with his free hand. He grabbed for her thumb and was hastily shaken loose...

"Stop IT, you little bug. Quit squirming around, or I'll drop you!", Brittany ordered him.

The taunting shorter girl, quickly reached out and flicked him in the stomach with her sharp fingernail. The sudden punch knocked the air out of his lungs and he quickly passed out!




*

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks 4 reading, and please leave a comment.   ;`)