- Text Size +
I stood there in the department store, feeling extremely stupid. I was wearing a pink shirt and skirt with knee high socks and a pair of Mary Jane shoes. Underneath it all was a pair of Princess panties. She topped it off with a blonde wig and paid for the clothes and the two of us joined the others.

"Hey, everyone, I'm back," she said. "This is my other cousin, Lacey. She's very shy, though, I doubt she'll say anything."

Kyla said, "Aw, she's so pretty. Do ya'll wanna come over to my house and we can hang out there?"

"Sure!" Alexandra said.

That was about the last thing I wanted to do, as I was still growing back but regardless, there I sat in the back of Alexandra's car on the way to Kyla's house. When we got there, I was already four feet, but Alexandra dragged me in anyway. Tatiana noticed first.

"What happened to your cousin?" she asked.

Alexandra and Olivia exchanged a nervous glance, but decided to tell them the truth. They explained everything.

"So, let me get this straight," said Tatiana. "This kid is Ben Weeks and he shrinks when he smells girl's feet?"

"Yup." said Alexandra.

"I wanna try!" exclaimed Tatiana.

"No!" I said. Alexandra and Olivia were one thing but I knew Tatiana would be mean.

"Oh, please, Ben?" Alexandra pleaded. "Just let them each have a quick go and then you can be done!"

"Fine," I grumbled. I really could never say no to her.

So, I laid down by the couch in Kyla's basement, still in my way too small girl's clothes. Tatiana sat down on the couch and slipped off her flip flops. She put her feet on my face. They weren't as pretty, nor did they smell as good as Alexandra or Olivia's but I suppose they weren't bad. They smelled very sweaty and tired from spending all day at the mall.

"Kiss them, I dare you." says Tatiana.

I decide it can't hurt and plant a kiss on her bare sole.

"Do it again," she said, giggling. "All over!"

"No," I said.

"Do it!" she yelled, slapping me with her foot. I began to kiss her feet all over. They were very salty and vinegary tasting.

"It's my turn!" Chloe said.

Tatiana grumbled, "Fine." and stood up. Chloe took her place and pulled off her Ugg boots. She had a pair of little pink ankle socks on, which she pulled off and shoved in my mouth. She covered my mouth with her bare feet so I had to keep them in. The socks tasted rather pleasant. Although her feet weren't nearly as pretty, I must say her socks tasted better than Alexandra's. I loved the taste of her foot sweat slithering down my throat. It made me feel like this was my place in life, at girl's feet, smelling their odor and sucking the sweat from their socks.

Chloe said, "Kiss them!"

I kissed them a couple times and she smacked me lightly with her foot.

"Did I tell you to kiss more than once?" she asked. "You like kissing my feet, don't you, you naughty boy?"

She laughed and called Kyla over.

Kyla took her place and plopped her bare feet over my nose, making me smell her arches. I still had Chloe's socks in so Kyla told me to spit them out.

When I did, she said, "Lick my feet."

I stuck out my tongue and stuck it on her sole.

"C'mon!" she said. "Up and down."

I decided it might be fun so I licked up and down her sole, lapping up her foot sweat. I was rather disappointed, as her feet were by far the least pleasing I had tasted. She had a bunch of crap wedged up there and that made me nervous.

Eventually, they let me stand up and the girl clothes almost fell off again. I was exactly up to Kyla's knees. They measured me at one foot tall.