- Text Size +
As I stood there, three feet tall and hardly believing it, Alexandra pushed me down again and tied me up once more.

"I just want to try one more thing." she said in her usual, cheerful voice.

"What?" I asked.

"I wanna see what'll happen if you do more than just smelling them."

"Like what?" I asked.

"Like tasting them." she said with a chuckle.

"I've already tasted them," I said. "Remember? I kissed Olivia's feet."

"That wasn't tasting!" she said. "This is tasting! Open wide and we can be done with this sooner."

I opened my mouth and she reached down and began to peel off her black ankle socks. Her feet was absolutely gorgeous. Olivia's were great, but Alexandra's made them seem ugly! They were slender, size 9 if I had to guess, and flawless. Her toes were tiny and cute. While I was staring, entranced at her feet, she peeled off the other sock and took that opportunity to stuff them in my mouth. I tried to spit them out instinctively, but she pressed her adorable toes against my lips to hold them in.

As I sat there, her socks in my mouth, I realized that they tasted really good! Her foot sweat was slowly squeezing out of them and slithering down my throat. It tasted so good it was crazy. Salty and downright dirty!

I felt myself shrinking rapidly. My clothes were getting huge because they weren't shrinking with me. Eventually, Alexandra moved her toes and I spit out the socks, still pretending to hate it. I stood and when they measured me, I was one foot tall. My clothes were hardly staying on and, had I not held on to them, they wouldn't have. I came up to just above Alexandra's knees.

"Will he grow back?" Olivia asked.

"Yeah, but it took almost an hour last time and he was still above five feet then." Alexandra replied.

"What should we do until then?" asked Olivia.

"Wanna spend a day on the town?" Alexandra asked.

"Sure," said Olivia. "But what about him?"

"We'll bring him with us, pretend he's your baby cousin. I have stuff from when I was a baby, because my mom couldn't bear to part with it."

Alexandra picked me up and carried me on her hip upstairs and into her parent's room. They were still at work.

She carried me to her mom's closet and pulled out a pair of tiny pink polka dotted sweat pants, a white shirt with a kitten on it, a bonnet, and, of course, a diaper.

"I'm not putting that on!" I exclaimed.

"Yes, you are!" Olivia said. "You can go in the bathroom and put it on or we'll put in on you!"

Left with no choice, I went into the bathroom and changed into the clothes, emerging five minutes later, looking very much like a little girl.

Alexandra lifted me up, calling me adorable and carried me to her car. She pulled out a carseat from the garage and put me in the back while Olivia rode shotgun. Suddenly, I needed to pee and I spoke up to Alexandra.

It was Olivia who responded, "That's what the diaper is for," with a chuckle.

So, I was left to pee in my diaper. Needless to say, it was a very long ride to the mall.

......................

When we arrived, Olivia came to the backseat and got me out of my seat, carrying me in on her hip. I had grown back to two feet tall but they didn't seem to notice. When they walked in, they immediately found three of their friends, Kyla Bell, Tatiana Martinez, and Chloe Thaeler.

Kyla was a black girl who was not short but not tall either and was rather stocky due to the many sports she did. Tatiana was very short and skinny, had dark skin due to her Hispanic descent, a very pretty face, but a rather bitchy attitude. Chloe was a sweet girl, who was tall, with naturally tan skin, a pretty face with an upturned nose, and short brown hair.

When they saw Alexandra and Olivia, Chloe asked who I am. Olivia said I was her baby cousin, in with her aunt for the week.

Kyla said I was adorable and the five girls began to go shopping. But, suddenly, I began to have a definite increase in size. Olivia noticed too and excused herself to go give me back to her aunt.

She ran with me across the mall until we came to a discount store.

"We need to find you new clothes." she said.

She looked over at the sales rack and found an outfit for me, but it was definitely not something I felt comfortable putting on.