- Text Size +
When I woke that morning, I realized I had fallen out of the sock in my sleep and was back to my normal size. I glanced over at Annarose and saw she was still fast asleep.

I decided it was time to make a break for it. I grabbed the phone first and called Courtney. But it wasn't Courtney who answered the phone. It was none other than Hannah Beatty.

"Hello?" she said.

"Hannah?" I said, my heart plummeting. "Where's Courtney?"

"Um..." she started. "Courtney won't be answering the phone for a while."

"What?" I asked, not knowing how to take this.

"Listen," she said. "I gotta go, but Courtney will wish she never crossed us."

And with that, Hannah hung up.

I knew I had to get out of here as fast as I could. Courtney was in trouble and I needed to help her. Unfortunately, fate was not in my favor today, because at just that moment, Annarose woke up and saw I was back to my normal size (and completely naked, may I add).

She giggled. "Ben, you grew back. You know what that means."

She lunged at me and tackled me down. She plopped her stinky bare feet in my face and I began to shrink again.

"Please," I yelled, muffled by her feet. "Courtney is in trouble, I need to save her!"

"Courtney's in trouble?" she asked. "Ok, I'll make you a deal. But first I need to tell you a story. The other night, I found a genie. I wished that one day you would be my slave. Here you are. I haven't used it since so I have two wishes left. If I can use wish two to make you do whatever I want for twelve hours, I will let you go."

I thought it over. So, it was because of this brat that I shrunk.

"Ok," I said, thinking, at least in twelve hours, it would all be over.

She pulled the lamp from under her bed and rubbed it. A genie came out and said, "Ah, mistress, what can I do for you?"

"I wish that whatever I tell Ben to do, no matter how obscure, it would happen for twelve hours."

"Very well." he snapped his fingers and suddenly I felt a cold sensation wash over me. "He is now yours." And with that, the genie returned to his lamp.

"Ben, I want you to fall desperately in love with my feet."

I looked down thinking this was stupid, but then realized, I had never seen anything more beautiful in my life. Her little feet were like two twin goddesses and I wasn't even worthy to worship them. I leaned down and inhaled their scent. The smell I once found noxious was now the best smell I had ever inhaled.

"Will you marry me?" I asked, the words just slipping out of my mouth, but as they did, I realized that was my deepest desire, to marry and spend the rest of my life with these two glorious things.

Annarose piped up in a squeaky voice as she waggled her feet, "Why do you want to marry us?"

"Because you are the most beautiful, amazing smelling, luscious things I have ever seen in my life. I don't deserve to kiss you but that is my deepest, innermost desire."

"Kiss us. We don't mind"

I bowed my head down and planted a kiss on the tops of both of them. It was the most gratifying thing I had ever done. She giggled.

"Ok, let's try something else." said Annarose. "I wish you weren't in love with my feet anymore."

I looked down at the feet which were once my only desire and found that they were now just as they were before. I honestly didn't know what I had seen in them.

"Ben, kiss them now."

I kissed her feet, despite really not wanting to.

"I'm going to make you do something you will really regret when you snap out of this," she said. "I want you to fall desperately in love with me and think of every other girl only as a piece of crap."

Yeah, that's gonna happen, I thought. But, as I looked at her, I realized that she was extremely beautiful. She was my best friend's little sister so I guess I had never noticed before. She was actually really sexy. I thought back on all the other girls I had ever liked and realized they were actually butt ugly.

I looked at her and said, "Wow, Annarose, you look really nice today."

This was kind of a stupid thing to say because she had just woken up, her hair was astrew, and she was in her pajamas.

"Do you...uhm...wanna do something today?" I asked.

"Yeah," she said, happily. "That'd be great. What do you want to do?"

"We could go see a movie." I said.

"Sure," she said, happily. "If you want to wait downstairs, I'll get ready."

I sat downstairs for about an hour, mindlessly waiting for my date. She walked down the stairs, dressed in a gold dress with her blonde hair in cute ringlets. She was dressed to kill.

I took her by the hand and we walked out to their car. I drove to the movies and bought two tickets for the new "Spider-Man" movie. We went to the concession stand and bought a medium popcorn to share.

When we got into the movie theater, I looked around and realized my date was easily the most beautiful girl there, and there were some very busty college girls. Annarose cuddled up against me and I leaned my head on hers. She turned her face to mine and inched it closer and closer until finally our lips were touching. When we separated, I realized that my first kiss was with my best friend's little sister and, to be honest, I couldn't have been happier about that. At least, not in my hypnotized state. Looking back, I would be very upset indeed.

After the date, we went back to her house and she said, "When I clap my hands, you will be back to normal."

She did and I quickly realized what just happened. Now that Annarose was not appealing to me anymore, the full gravity of what happened at the theater hit me.

"Now," she said. "Until your time is up, I want you to be a sock."

I felt myself begin to shrink. I looked down to see my hands, arms, feet, and legs disappearing. My body began to become soft and pink. The next thing I knew, I was just a little pink sock. She slipped off the heels she had worn to our date and pulled me on. I felt her warm and sweaty foot worming it's way inside of me, a very strange sensation.

She pulled on a shoe over me and it was the strangest thing I had ever felt. I wasn't shrinking because I wasn't myself. I was plastered all the way around her sweaty and honestly kind of soft foot. Then her shoe was around me. Although, had I been given the choice, I would have picked a different foot, it was kind of nice. I stayed on her foot, being stepped on all day until my twelve hours was up. Her shoe flew of and I began to grow back to myself. Soon, I was myself, with her entire foot in my mouth. I spit it out and she turned to me. "Thanks for a fun day." She said.

"Anytime." I responded.

So, I ran out to the car and drove off to Courtney's house.
Chapter End Notes:
This'll probably be the last chapter for a little while, but I will finish it.