- Text Size +
Sara walked up to me and stared down, with her stunningly gorgeous face.

"So, how have you been?" she asked.

"Eh," I said. "It's had it's ups and downs, no pun intended. Have you figured out how to make me normal?"

"Oh," she said. "About that...I thought about it when you were gone and decided, I don't want you back to normal."

It took me a moment to register her words.

"You...what?"

"I want you as my slave."

"Your...slave? But...I thought..."

"Yeah, we all think things." said Sara. "Just like Elsa thought you were hers, when you will always be mine."

"What?" I gasped, still longing to believe this wasn't happening. For this entire ordeal, she had been one of my only true allies and now she was stabbing me in the back.

"You are mine. Got it, bug?" she said. "Now, first thing's first, you are a bit to big for my taste."

She pushed me over and stuffed her sock clad foot in my face. It was just as dreamy as I remember it, but now there was the slight setback that it's owner was a total bitch.

I shrunk down, faster and faster, until I was only a foot tall.

"I want you to kiss my foot as a sign of your servitude to me."

Having no other option, I leaned over and planted a kiss on her foot.

"Now lick it, like a dog."

I licked her sock up and down, absorbing her sweat with my tongue. In that moment, I realized that I missed Courtney immensely. How could I have been so stupid? Courtney was my true friend all along, and I had flouted her help.

As I sat there, running my tongue up and down this goddess of a girl's foot, I made a promise to myself that, if I got out of this, I would never take anyone for granted again, especially Courtney Otwell.

.......................

The next day, Sara decided to take me to school with her.

"I'll be a nice mistress and put you in my pocket for the first half of the day."

I couldn't believe my luck! Her pocket would be easy to escape from and she passes Courtney every day so I'll have it made.

Sara picked up my almost microscopic body and shoved it in her pocket.

When she got to school, I was already an inch tall, so I crawled up her pocket and peered out. I realized that I couldn't see above anyone's butt, so I'd have to take a leap of faith. I jumped and landed with an unforgiving thud. God, I hated that jump.

I lay there, in the middle of the hallway in pain. Suddenly, a big hand reached down and picked me up. The next thing I knew, I was jammed in a shoe and oh, how it reeked! I couldn't believe it. I was smashed up against the nastiest smelling sock I had ever smelt. When I regained sight, I saw it was bright orange and the foot was small, but I was stuck there the rest of the school day.

........................

When whoever my owner was finally got home, she bolted up to her room and yanked off her shoe, so I went flying. I landed on the carpet and she leaned over me. It was none other than one of my best friend's little sister, Annarose Jankowski.

"Is that really you, Ben?" she asked, looking ecstatic.

"Yes," I said. "It's me, Annarose, listen could you please bring me back to Courtney?"

She laughed. "No. I've wanted you as my slave as long as I can remember. Now, I have you where I want you."

She pressed her warm, squishy, smelly socked feet against my face.

"Under my feet!"

I began to shrink. She gasped, "You shrink when you smell my feet? Oh my gosh, this is awesome!"

She pinned me down with her foot over my nose. She was only twelve, so my guess is that she hadn't washed her feet in ages.

She said, "Kiss my feet, Ben."

I puckered up and kissed her nasty feet. Droplets of sweat slipped into my lips and slithered down my throat.

Her feet were so nasty, it wasn't even funny.

She giggled as I kissed her feet.

Eventually it came time to go to bed so she peeled off her sock and dropped me in so sleep the night amidst her extremely pungent foot stink.