- Text Size +
I laid, naked, in the toe of Courtney's shoe, laying face-first on her toes, inhaling the beautiful scent.

When we arrived, she dumped me out of her shoe.

"Ok," she said. "So, I'm having a sleepover with Maggie McNabb, Lauren Loveless, and Hannah Beatty. I'll keep you in the bathroom with the clothes Ashton lent you. When you grow back, come and join us and I'll act like I invited you."

She placed me on the bathroom sink with Ashton's brother's clothes next to me. She closed the door and locked it. I sat there for hours, bored out of my mind. I heard the other girls arrive and wished I could go out and join them. As I sat and thought about it, I realized that smelling and worshipping people's feet was getting really old. There were only four, maybe five people I'd actually like to worship. Sara, Alexandra, Courtney, Olivia, and maybe Ashton just because she was so nice and her feet smelled really great.

Eventually, I grew back to my normal size and threw on the clothes. I walked out of the bathroom and went to Courtney's bedroom. I knocked on the door and she answered.

"Hey, Ben," she said. "So glad you could come."

I walked in the room and saw Maggie McNabb, Lauren Loveless, and Hannah Beatty sitting in a circle. Maggie was a short girl with curly, dark brown hair and a sweet face. Lauren was tall with straight brown hair and was extremely sweet but very sexual. Hannah was medium height, with brown hair and glasses and was very pretty and very smart.

I joined the circle and we all talked a bit before Lauren suggested we play Truth or Dare. We all agreed so the game began.

"Hannah," said Lauren. "Truth or dare?"

"Truth." said Hannah.

"Who was your first crush?"

"Adam David."

The girls giggled but I wasn't surprised. Even by a guy's standard, I knew Adam was very handsome.

"Courtney," said Hannah. "Truth or dare?"

"Dare." she said.

"I dare you to swap outfits with Ben."

I looked over and she smirked and so I went into the bathroom to strip and was to hand out a bag of my clothes and, after she changed, she'd hand in a bag of hers.

I pulled off the cargo pants, white T-shirt, boxer shorts, white socks, and tennis shoes I had been wearing. I pushed all of them in a bag, opened the door just a crack, making sure to stay behind it, and handed out the bag. Someone took it and I closed the door. Three minutes later, there was a knock and I opened it again, just a crack and grabbed the bag, closing the door behind me.

I opened the bag to see what the damage was. I pulled out first the pair of jeans she had been wearing. Ok, that wasn't bad. They were a little small, but not terribly girly. Then I pulled out the white blouse. It was a tad frilly, but once again, not the worst I could have ended up with. I pulled out next the hot pink panties she had been wearing. Ok, this was weird, I wasn't gonna sugarcoat it. Then, there was the tan, C cup bra. Then, last but not least, I pulled out the white no shows I knew too well and the Sperry's.

I decided it could have been worse and proceeded to put on the clothes. The panties went on first and I slid them up my legs. They were extremely small and constricting. Then, I wrangled on the bra. I managed to strap it, but with great difficulty. Next, I pulled the jeans on, and they barely buttoned at the top. At this point, the constriction to my junk can't have been healthy. I pulled on the blouse, which went way above my belly button and then pulled on the white no shows and, after giving them a last sniff, the Sperry's.

I emerged from the bathroom and the girls erupted with laughter at how stupid I looked. I turned to Courtney and I'm not gonna sugarcoat it, those man clothes made her look extremely hot. I don't know why but they really did.

We all went back to the room and sat back down in the circle.

"Lauren," Courtney said. "Truth or dare?"

"Dare." said Lauren.

"I dare you to swap at least three articles of clothing with Ben. Two socks only count as one, as do shoes."

Lauren looked to me and looked at what I had on.

"I'll trade shoes, socks, and pants."

I found myself taking off Courtney's shoes, socks, and (thank the Lord) jeans. They all collapsed in giggles when they saw the pink underpants. Lauren handed me her pink short shorts which I put on and then her blue no shows and black Sperry's.

"Ben," said Lauren. "Truth or dare?"

I was not trusting of what these girls would make me do, but didn't want to seem like a wimp, so I said, "Dare."

"I dare you," said Lauren. "to smell Hannah's feet."

The implications of this statement sunk in like an anchor. I exchanged a glance with Courtney and found that she also knew what this would mean. However, I didn't seem to have a choice.
Chapter End Notes:
I know I've been posting a lot lately so please leave a review