- Text Size +
An hour later, I had just gotten into Ashton's brother's clothes and was still about a foot and half too short when Jenna Sclefani, Courtney Otwell, and Lauren McGarry showed up. They all said "Hey!" but Jenna got a weird look on her face.

"Why are you so short?" asked Jenna.

I exchanged a glance with Ashton and she turned to them and said, "Ben shrinks when he smells girl's feet and he's gotten lost. I am trying to get him back to Sara Iley, who's going to help him, so I had him in my shoe to transport him."

"That's so cool!" said Lauren. "Can we see it work?"

Ashton turned to me to answer.

"I'll make you a deal." I said. "Ya'll can do whatever you want to me for half an hour but then you have to stop, ok?"

"Fine." said Lauren.

I laid down by Ashton's bed. Courtney went first and sat on Ashton's bed. She took of her Sperry's and then peeled off her white no show socks. She leaned down and held them against my nose.

I began to shrink immediately and she giggled.

"This is so cool." she said.

The socks smelled really good. I looked up and realized how pretty Courtney is. She was only like five foot three with a freckly face and blonde hair with brownish eyes.

"Open up." she said.

I opened my mouth and Courtney shoved the socks in my mouth. She clamped her left foot over my mouth to keep them in and placed her right foot over my nose for me to smell.

Her feet smelled even better than the socks. They were very sweaty and she rubbed her sweaty foot all over my face, so my face was glistening by the time she was done.

Lauren took her place and pulled off her tennis shoes revealing her beautiful bare feet. She planted them on my face and I found they weren't as smelly as Courtney's, but somehow they were sweatier. She rubbed them all over, like Courtney did and then stopped with her toes over my lips.

She began to push and her toes soon slid into my mouth.

"Suck them." she said with a giggle.

I began to suck on her toes, trying to get all the sweat off, because they tasted really good. I think toes are my favorite part of the foot to worship.

Lauren called Jenna over and Jenna took off her flip flops and said, "Spit out the socks."

Only then did I realize I still had Courtney's socks in my mouth. I spit them out and she told me to open wide.

I opened my mouth and she jammed her entire foot in my mouth. I closed my lips around her heel and sucked on her foot. It was jamming into my throat so much that I was having a hard time getting a taste from it; I had to lick it up and down several times.

When they were done, I stood and, of course, the clothes were huge on me once more. I came just below Ashton's knees, standing slightly less than a foot tall.

"Oh, my God," exclaimed Lauren. "He's so tiny!"

"Hey," said Courtney. "I just remembered that I pass Sara every day at school. I could bring you to her!"

"Yeah!" I said. "That'd be great!"

"All right, get in!" she said as she held out her Sperry to me. I jumped in, just barely fitting.

"Hm..." she said. "It's a tough fit. I'll have to shrink you more."

She pressed her foot down where it would have to go to put her foot in it and her heel pressed against my face. I began to shrink and even laid a few kisses on it to speed up the process.

Soon, I was half an inch tall and was sitting comfortably in the toe end of her shoe. She put back on her socks and wormed her foot in the shoe and made to her way to her car so we would arrive at her house.