[Reviews - 4] Printer
Summary:

After the world was invaded by a giant race,humans were forced to survive scavanger their houses and fight these monstruosities,that mistaken them as merely ants.

However,when a young soldier enters in the battle,he lights a small flame of hope in the hearts of the brave population.


Rated: PG
Categories: Maternal, Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Adventure, Mature (40-49), Crush, Feet, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.)
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No
Word count: 1768 Read: 12361
Published: June 16 2014 Updated: June 18 2014
Story Notes:

 Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 by Ccc [Reviews - 4] (734 words)

First of all,let me give my apologies for bad English and,for this being my first story,it has a 99,9% chances of sucking (specially this chapter,seeing that I'am writing at 1:00PM,cause I have mind problems and decided to create a story cause I though it would be funny,CAUSE i had nothing best to do,and I'am putting down ideas that I had while I wrote) :P .
Now,let' go to the story.

2. Chapter 2 by Ccc [Reviews - 0] (1034 words)