- Text Size +
Story Notes:

 Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Author's Chapter Notes:

First of all,let me give my apologies for bad English and,for this being my first story,it has a 99,9% chances of sucking (specially this chapter,seeing that I'am writing at 1:00PM,cause I have mind problems and decided to create a story cause I though it would be funny,CAUSE i had nothing best to do,and I'am putting down ideas that I had while I wrote) :P .
Now,let' go to the story.

The army was doomed.They knew it from the instant they decided attack.Three hundred men died believing,wishing,screaming for a fucking chance of living like they were born to...as people...not as fucking ants!!!

-"Ajax,time to get up,son! You will not just fucking die and put your fucking soul to rest,your little bastard!"

Ajax was an orphan boy,his father were scavangers and this profession has it's risks... He knew well that. He was adopted by the military,guys who saw in him a soldier...someone whose the anger was so pure that just death itself would stop him.
He grew fast,with 16 he was already a soldier... a soldier...a normal one...the type of soldier who would not make any difference if he was alive or dead,like the thousands before him. He was created by an old british drunk,named Orion,who had deserted the army before "The Legendaries" invaded Earth and build their houses and buried ours,gave birth as we forgotten our deads on their floors... Just to be mistaken as dead ants and trooden up...If they had the chance of being noticed.
"The Legendaries" were not different than us...basically,they were humans,just much more bigger,as we looked like small ants to them.

-"Come on boy,we are almost on the hole! Your fucking little fat prick,I told you to eat less!!!"

Ajax and his population lived in a house habited by three women: Dara,the mother,had 41 years;Ana,the older daughter,had 17;And Amanda,the young sister,had 15. The population had a considerable size,around 5 thousand persons lived their lives as they could,and here enter the military and the scavangers role.They were some of the only ones whose bravery (maybe stupidity) was big enough to go open space in search for food and suppliments to everyone.
Sometimes they had to enter in combat,wich was never a good idea (and would end in a large number of broken dreams...and bodies) so they had fine weapons: Assault rifles,revolvers,tanks,choppers and even some ships and Hunters that weren't destroyed during the invasion,seeing that Eart was considered a dead planet.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-"IT HURTS!!!" - Ajax waked up in pain after he fell from the tired old man back. He was in combat with Dara,who was cleaning the kitchen after the dinner and found a large number of tiny ants (real ants,when the invasion happened,their bugs found a place here,where they were used as transport and the wildest were considered threats) near her barefeet.
She began stepping on them,leaving green blood spots and mangled bodies on her arch and heel.Some men were caught in this steps and left their relatives without a father,a husband or a brother.
Dara hated bugs,specially ants.
"These creatures have no right to live!" She though while using her bareheel to destroy an entire group who was in retreat.
She crushed some unaware,unwilling as she tried to balance herself and focus on her victims. She let her ball hover above a injured ant as she lowered her foot slowly,giving to the rider a moment to pray... In the end... There was still a God?

Ajax was injured when she brought her heel in a small group,crushing his leg on the process. Of the 100 men who went in the quest,just 13 came back into the hole,barely alive. Ajax needed medication,and he needed it fast or he would die from blood loss. They medicated him so he could sleep with less pain as his leg was take care of.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dara ended the extermination,and as she scanned the floor,she could see two live ants: One smaller from the others,probally injured,dragging herself from the colossal foot,and the other one driving herself to the living room.
She put her bareheel long before the ant,letting her arch lower itself as she made a step,crushing the poor thing,and without slowing down or looking back,went for the last ant,who was almost escaping to the living room.
A monstrous barefoot falled on the ant,crushing her on the arch portion.

Ana was writing a message on the cellphone while she entered the kitchen,unaware to everything around her.

-"Mom,can I stay home tomorrow? I'am not feeling very well"

-"Of course,baby!" - Said Dara,letting a smile as she looked to the coughing Ana going back to bed,and were her had stepped,leving a green gore,and drove herself to the television,stepping exactly where her daughter had put her feet on,and turned off the lights.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He couldn't belive he had survived the young girl surprise,and even while he was still catching breath,could find the force to let a victorious laugh.

-"You can't kill me your B..." - He didn't even know what hit him.

Chapter End Notes:

 I'am imploring for criticism,as I know I'am still not very good,and I want to get better and better so I can write more and more stories for you guys. I thank everyone who paused a little and give me a chance,I love you guys!!!