- Text Size +

It had been a few days since Matt registered.

Matt was getting ready for the first day at his new school (which was Groowgon High, by the way). So far, his family had moved into their new home. For some reason, everyday they were supposed to fill out a survey around 5:00 in the afternoon. Matt found that strange, but for now, he has to get ready for school.


Matt walked into his new school, and found Laura, Chris, Riley, Tony, and Katie waiting for him. They talked for a bit, then Matt and Katie headed to their first class: gym.

When Matt was changing in the locker room, the other boys noticed his... bulge, but they didn't say anything about it. However, a junior in the class, Ryan, came over to Matt. Ryan was 6'3", and was aiming to be a bodybuilder at one point, but for now he was somewhat built.
"Hey, squirt! You think you're so tough?" Ryan said to Matt.
"Umm... not really... not right now..." responded Matt.
"Well, too bad!" said Ryan, who then proceded to punch Matt in the gut.
Matt crumpled to the floor in pain.
"Ha ha! The new nerd couldn't even take a small punch!" said Ryan, and soon all the other boys were laughing as well.
"Don't even try to tell the teacher! Or I'll hit you again!" threatened Ryan.
"Heck, I could even snap you in half!" said Ryan.
Matt quickly put his clothes on and got out.

-----------

Katie would have trouble in the locker room as well. One of the most popular freshman girls picked on her the instant Katie came in. The girl was Tracy, and she was 5'10" with D Cup breasts.
"Hey, shorty! What are those little lumps on your chest? They're too small to be breasts!" said Tracy, making fun of Katie's (barely) small body.
"Darling, you'll never get any boys to like you! You're too small and ugly!" said Tracy, throwing another insult.
"Actually, I do have a boyfriend, thank you very much." responded Katie.
"Oh, is he that new weakling nerd? I was talking about actual boys, not shrimps!"
"Hey! Don't insult my boyfriend!" shouted Katie.
"Well, maybe you should grow up!" said Tracy. Katie just grumbled and got out. When she did, she noticed Matt crouched over in pain. Katie rushed over and talked to him.
"What happened?"
"Jerk in there punched me in the stomach..."
"Hm. Well, I'm sure you'll find a way to deal with him soon enough."

------------

Later that day, when Matt returned home, it was time to take his daily survey. However, today the questions were a little different.

Did you get bullied today?
Yes.
By whom?
Ryan Fields.
Do you want to be bigger than him?
Yes.
Do you want a taller, bustier girlfriend?
Depends.
Do you want your current girlfriend to be taller and bustier?
Yes.

----------

Katie had to do a fairly similar survey, and she was finished fairly quickly. Then her phone rang.
"Hello?"
"It's me, Matt. You want to go to the swimming pool at 7:00?"
"Um, wouldn't it be dark by then?"
"Well, yes, but they have these cool lights there!"
"Well, okay. See you there!"

Katie then shouted to her mom.
"Hey, Mom! I need a bikini for the swimming pool!"
"Alright, dear. Let's go get you one." said her mom.

At the Groowgon mall, Katie found the clothes section and headed over to where the bikinis were. However, the clerk shouted to her.
"Hey! You can just come to this machine and enter in your name! Then the machine will find the best fit for you."
Intrigued, Katie went over and put "Katie Nolwind" into the machine. It then suggested a light blue bikini found in aisle 3. Katie went over and found the bikini. However, she found the tag a little strange:
"B cup bikini! It has stretchable fabric, so you can keep it even as you grow!"
Katie decided to buy it, then she headed off to the swimming pool.

Matt was already there, and had a noticeable bulge in his swimming trunks. Katie giggled, then changed into her bikini. The two of them then jumped in.

----------

In the building directly next to the pool, there was a small lab. There were one way windows so that they could see outside, but the people in the pool couldn't see in. A lab attendant rushed in.
"Mr. Venten says that when Matt Anderson and Katie Nolwind arrive, you should put in the Xtr-Growth-whatever in the pool in the right amount so they get the desired results!"
"Alright, then. They're already here, so let's see if the stuff works."
On the walls were screens showing Matt and Katie in their undergarments. One man entered in a few things into a computer, then the Matt on the screen grew taller and stronger, and had a much more apparent bulge. The Katie on the screen grew to Matt's original height, then her breasts grew to about a DD Cup. Then the head scientist hit a large red button labelled GO!.

-----------

All of a sudden, Matt felt weird, as if his body were elongating. He shrugged it off and kept swimming. He swam over to the 6' deep section, but noticed something was amiss. If he wasn't 6' feet tall yet, then how did his feet touch the bottom with his head still above water?
(Continued in Ch. 2, Pt. 2)