- Text Size +
That night, Matt dreamed of Katie. In his dream, Katie had much bigger breasts, and was only wearing a micro-kini, her nipples barely concealed. She started doing seductive poses. Without realizing it, Matt had gotten an erection...

When Matt woke up, he felt a breeze over his body. Looking down, he saw that his boxers were torn, his manhood proudly jutting into the air. Matt decided that he would just borrow Kyle's clothes, since there was no way his were going to fit him.

Quietly stepping outside his room, Matt headed to Kyle's room, and found the door open. Looking inside, Matt found the room empty; Kyle must have left for school already. Matt went in and found Kyle's biggest pair of boxers and put them on; they weren't as tight as his own, but they still did little to hide his cock. Matt found some more clothes and put them on, and then left Kyle's room. Melissa then poked her head out of her room, and then said, "Hey, Matt! I want you to go to sleep early today! I'm having a sleep over with some girls from school, and I don't want you giving them any ideas!" Melissa then shut her door.

Matt went to his family's dining room, and found that his mother already made a mountain of a breakfast: piles of bacon, eggs, pancakes, and sausage. Matt started to eat, and soon he had already eaten it all. With that, Matt started to walk to school.

--------

Katie woke up to find her breasts sore. Her sister's bra really didn't fit her well, and it was almost painful for Katie to keep wearing. Katie walked over to her sister's room and opened the door.

"Um, Julie? I was wondering if I could borrow some of your clothes for school."

"Sure, but I don't know how well they'd fit you!" Julie respond.

Katie sighed and grabbed one of Julie's white t-shirts, and then put it on. Katie had trouble fitting it over her breasts, and when she did, she found that it wasn't big enough to cover her stomach.

"Uh, I think that's okay, Katie. If I'm correct, having your stomach exposed might be in style right now." Julie said, tring to be helpful.

Looking for something else to wear, Katie found some short shorts, but putting them on, she found that they looked even shorter, clinging to her body. Katie sighed, and then waved goodbye to her sister. After that, Katie left for school.

---------

When Matt got to school, several people noticed his increased size. Several girls came over and asked him out, but he just told them he already had a girlfriend, to their dismay. He went over to where some of his friends were, mainly Riley and Laura.

Riley was 14, and Laura was 15. Riley had a crush on Matt that went a while back, but it was not really his personality, his smarts, or his looks, but because she knew what he was packing down there. A few moths back, Laura was in Matt's backyard, looking for something she left there, when she glimpsed that Matt had accidentally left a window open, and she caught him with only his boxers on, sporting a proud erection, just having recently gotten out of the shower. Laura quickly left, and never told Matt what she saw. She did tell Riley, and to this day, Matt didn't know why Riley was trying to get in bed with him all of a sudden. He didn't think it was proper behavior for a 14 year old girl, but somehow the two remained friends.

When Riley saw Matt's huge bulge and increased size, her heart skipped a beat.

"Hey, Matt, would you like to sleep at my house tonight?" Riley said, trying to sound seductive.

"Come on, Riley. You know it's not appropriate for us to do stuff like that! And besides, I have a girlfriend!" Matt said.

Riley frowned. "Well, uhh... you want to come to the pool with me, then?"

"Can Katie come?"

"Ugh... fine. By the way, I don't see why you still date her! I mean, you could be with almost any girl you want with that body!" Riley said.

"Well, I love her for more than just her body. You could learn a few things from her about that. And there is something else..."

"And what would that be?" Riley said, annoyed.

At that moment, Katie walked up behind Riley and tapped her shoulder. When Riley turned around, she was shocked at her other friend's size. Noticing Katie's exposed stomach and way too short short shorts, Riley got suspicious.

"Hey, Katie, isn't it against the dress code to expose your stomach and have shorts that short?" Riley asked.

"Well, yes, but... these were the best I could find."

At that moment, a man came over to Katie.

"I just wanted to let you know that the owner of this town found out about your... problems, and has exempted you from the dress code for now." said the man, who promptly left.

"Well, I guess that solves that!" Matt said.

With that, the bell rang, and Matt and Katie left forr gym class.