- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This is pretty much Chapter 2, Part 2.

Matt could tell something was wrong. He was only 5'11", yet now he couldn't be completely submerged in the 6' deep section, which meant that he was 6' tall, or taller! Matt had checked his height in the morning; it was 5'11", not 5'11" and a half or a quarter, 5'11" on the dot. If he could believe his eyes, then Matt had grown an inch during the course of the day. Matt decided to just shrug it off as the pool not being filled completely. He continued swimming, but noticed that his swimming trunks were a little tight around the crotch area.

Katie started to feel weird, too. Her bikini felt a little out of place. She looked down and noticed that her breasts seemed slightly bigger, and her nipples were erect, poking at the fabric of her bikini. Katie wondered what was going on, but then she felt a small tingle in her body. All of a sudden, her bikini bottom tightened on her. And then she saw her chest grow a little! Katie just looked at her breasts, wondering what just happened. Holding them in her hands, Katie's breasts felt heavier, and were now around a C-Cup. Another tingle went through Katie, and this time she could slowly feel herself rise out of the water a little as she grew. Her bikini tightened even more, almost becoming painfully constricting on her chest. If this bikini was supposed to stretch, it wasn't doing a very good job of it. Katie couldn't really tell, but she had grown to 5'10" and had D-Cup breasts!

Katie went over to Matt, and she noticed that he didn't look as skinny as he used to be. She could even see a faint six pack of abs. Katie glanced down, and noticed his bulge seemed larger than before, the fabric around it struggling a little. In fact, it was tight enough that she could just barely make out the shape of the head of his cock.

"Hey, Matt! Have you been working out recently?" Katie asked.

"Uhh... no... Why do ask?" Matt asked.

Matt noticed Katie's larger breasts, and had to force himself to not get an erection from her beauty.

"Well, it's just that you seem... buffer than usual." Katie said.

"I don't know..." Matt responded.

At that moment, Matt felt a strange tingling throughout his body, and suddenly his muscles grew warm. Katie was shocked to see his muscles swell in front of her! Matt's once stick thin arms grew bigger, his biceps as big as baseballs. His pecs grew more developed, and then his thighs and calves grew, straining his swimming trunks, and much to Katie's delight, even his cock grew; even though it was flaccid, its full shape was visible. Before Katie or Matt could say anything, Katie too felt a tingle, and then she started to grow. Her breasts started straining her bikini, and her breasts started to be visible above and beneath her bikini top. Katie's butt also grew a little more, accentuating her now more perfect hourglass figure. Her bikini bottom now looked more like a thong. The couple looked at each other, then Matt spoke.

"I think we should leave, before we attract too much attention!" Matt said.

Katie nodded, and the two climbed out of the pool. Matt attracted quite a few stares from the teenage girls and even some adult women, and Katie caught the eyes of a few guys.

Of course, they couldn't tell, but Matt was 6'2" with a lot of muscle, and his cock was about 5.5" long flaccid, 9.5" long erect, and was about as thick as a soda can.

Katie was 5'11", with a perfect hourglass figure with DD-Cup breasts!

When Matt got home...