- Text Size +
Katie had received clothes that fit her from the town earlier that day, and when Katie arrived at the school for tryouts, she grabbed the biggest uniform she could, and attempted to put it on. However, due to her large, eight foot tall stature, it didn't really fit well. Since her breasts were around the size of large melons, the top of her uniform only covered her boobs, leaving her stomach and abs exposed. She tried putting on the skirt that went with it, but it couldn't completely cover her butt, leaving some of her underwear exposed. She went up to the cheerleading coach and asked her a question.

"Um... I'm sorry that I look a little indecent, due to my size, but it is still okay if I try out, right? Katie asked.

"Of course! Although, we'll have to get a custom made uniform for you. Most girls tend to not tower over everyone else..." the woman responded.

"Thanks!" Katie said happily.

-----------

"Mr. Venten!"

"Yes?"

"The girl is about to start her cheerleading tryouts."

"Well, make sure to set up the lights for her. Once both of them have finished growing for now, make sure that they head to the pool. Once they are there, we'll put the final pieces of our plan in place."

"Yes, sir."

----------

"Now, girls, we'll be doing things a little differently than normal. I don't know how the old cheerleading coach did tryouts, but we're going to use my method." the cheerleading coach said. "Some girls had already tried out yesterday, I think including Cynthia Daymon, so not everyone who is trying out or tried out is here today. First off, we're going to do some basic cheerleading steps. The better you do, the more likely you are to make the team."

The girls started doing the steps, but Katie had a little difficulty with it since her boobs were bouncing around a lot. She did manage to do it pretty well.

"Okay, now we're going to see how strong you are. You need to be able to lift some of your fellow cheerleaders, otherwise we can't do things like the pyramid. Get into groups and see if you can lift someone in your group." the coach explained.

Katie went over to a few girls, a group of four, but they suggested that she try lifting all four of them! Shrugging, Katie lifted one girl in each hand, taking some effort on Katie's part, and then a girl jumped onto each hand, so she was now holding up four girls! It was a little difficult, but managed to do it. However, as Katie was holding the girls, she felt a little strange. The feeling felt familiar, but Katie couldn't figure out where she remembered it from. She put the girls down, and they asked if they could try lifting her.

Katie nodded, and the girls tried lifting her. It was a bit difficult for them at first, but they managed to do it. However, Katie winced as her new panties started to dig into her butt. Realizing what was going on, Katie started to worry as her skirt rose up, now not even covering her butt at all, really, and her uniform started to tear down the middle. The girls holding her struggled more and more, and when Katie's uniform and skirt tore off, she was too big for them to hold. Falling down on the ground, Katie just looked at herself in shock as her new bra and panties snapped off, leaving her naked in front of the other girls. She kept growing until she was nine feet tall, and her boobs were the size of beach balls!

"Well... uh... Katie, right? You've done well enough today that I think you can be captain of the cheerleading team. It might be best if you leave now..." the coach said.

Katie nodded, her face red with embarrassment, and left the school.