- Text Size +

Matt stood up, now quite a few inches taller than Katie (Matt is now 7'5"). Katie now had the familiar feeling of looking up at her boyfriend again. She wasn't really used to being taller, and although it was arousing at times, it also felt uncomfortable for her. As Matt got up, though, his cock brushed her thighs and her stomach, arousing Katie a little.

"Well, it looks like you're back to the height difference you were at before this whole growing thing happened, more or less." Riley commented.

But then, Katie started to feel weird. The bedsheet started to tighten across her chest and her lower body, and before Katie knew it, her perspective was rising! Soon Matt was looking up at her, and soon Katie's bedsheet tightened enough that there was no more slack on it, and it started to tear in some places! Katie looked up as the 8 foot ceiling started to get closer and closer. All of a sudden, Katie's bedsheet tore in the middle, exposing her nicely toned abs. And soon, Katie's bedsheet tore across her chest, releasing her beach ball sizd boobs! At this sight, Katie saw Matt's cock grow a little more. Soon Katie's bedsheet couldn't hold up anymore, and it just fell off her goddess body. Her butt had grown some in the process, now perfectly curvy, and then Katie's head bumped the ceiling! Katie could see Matt grow slightly taller at seeing his girlfriend nude, but she noticed his cock was growing a lot more, too. Katie stopped growing, but Matt was still growing a little. Katie giggled as the head of Matt's cock brushed over her abs as it rose. When Matt was done growing, he was about 7'8", and Katie was 8 feet tall! Riley then jumped down with her tape measure, but she had trouble measuring Matt's cock this time since it was so high off the ground.

"Alright... wow, Matt! Your cock is now... 24 inches long! Two feet! And Katie, wow, you're huge at that size! You must be 8 feet tall! Hey, can I talk to you outside for a moment?" Riley said to Katie.

Katie nodded and headed back outside. Matt just sat there waiting.

"Hey, Riley! What in the world were you doing with a giant nude-" Cynthia said as she walked in.

Cynthia was now in her bra and panties, but she still looked sexy to Matt, so Matt's cock swelled even bigger as Cynthia just stood there in disbelief.

"I'm just going to go outside..." Matt said.

Outside, Matt found Riley comparing herself to Katie's size. "Wow! I'm only eye level with your belly button!" Riley said excitedly. "I guess I am a bit... big..." Katie said. "Oh, and Matt, there was something I wanted to check..." Riley said. Suddenly, she jumped onto Matt's cock, and surprisingly, Matt's cock was able to hold Riley up! "Wow... your schlong is so strong! I can't wait for the day I can have that thing inside of me!" Riley said. "Well, Riley," Katie said, "First off, you're not having sex with Matt. And second, do you really think a two foot cock would fit inside of you?" Katie responded. "Who knows, I might have a big growth spurt like you two did!" Riley said.