- Text Size +
"You know, Matt, you should call me when you turn 18." Sarah said, touching the head of Matt's cock.

"Hey, Matt, you ought to enter in the Mr. Olympia contest!" Kelly said.

"The Mr. Olympia contest?" Matt asked.

"Yeah! You'd totally do awesome! And they're having it here in Groowgon this year, in a few days! Tell you what, Matt, I'll help you register. It seems to be really easy this year..." Kelly said.

"How would you know about that?" Wendy asked, who was tempted to take her shirt off and rub her huge breasts on Matt's cock.

"Oh, my boyfriend thought it would be fun to enter. It's not that hard. Come on, Matt, get up!" Kelly said.

Matt got up, and Nikki and Sarah grabbed one of Matt's bed sheets to hide his erection, and Kelly got a phone.

"Alright, Matt, do your best flex!"

Matt tried to do his best flex, and Kelly took a picture. Even though his manhood was hidden, the girls' expressions hinted that it was much bigger than normal.

"Alright, there we go! I'll go input the rest!" Kelly said, heading out of the room.

Wendy then whispered something to Sarah, who then nodded.

"Well, I'm going to go change into my night clothes in Melissa's room." Wendy said with a smirk.

She left the room.

"I have to go grab something I left in Melissa's room." Sarah said.

She left too. After that, Wendy came back in, this time, though, she was only in a small, green bra and panties, showing off her huge breasts. Nikki could've sworn that Matt's cock swelled visibly larger at the sight of Wendy.

"Alright, that's enough!" Melissa shouted. "I won't have you strip in front of my brother!"

Sarah walked in, similarly revealing. Nikki saw Matt's cock swell visibly larger again. Melissa just grumbled and headed out of the room.

"Hmm... I'm seeing something weird going on... hey, Wendy, grab a ruler!" Nikki said.

Wendy nodded, and ran out to grab a ruler. She came back, and handed it to Nikki. Nikki then put the ruler against Matt's cock, but it wasn't long enough to measure it!

"Go grab a yardstick!" Nikki said to Sarah.

Sarah nodded, and managed to find one, and she brought it in. Nikki, using the yardstick, was able to measure Matt's cock.

"Let's see... a foot and two inches long!" Nikki said with glee, "Now let's measure your height."

They measured Matt's height, and found out he was 7'2" tall.

"Alright, now to test my theory!" Nikki said, leaving the room.

She came back with a pitcher of water, and poured it over her white t-shirt. Since she wasn't wearing a bra, her breasts were easily visible under the translucent t-shirt. At the sight of this, Matt's cock swelled even larger! Taking the yardstick, Nikki measured Matt's cock again.

"OMG! Your cock is now one foot, two inches long! And let's check your height!" Nikki said.

They measured him again, only this time he was 7'3"!

"So making you aroused makes you grow? Wow..." Sarah said with a smile.

Melissa then came in.

"You girls better leave my brother, or else I'll never invite you over again! And our parents definitely won't let you over again if they find out what you've done tonight!" she said.

"Ugh, had to ruin the fun, didn't you, Melissa? Well, see you later, Matt!" said Wendy, jiggling her boobs, making Matt's cock swell a little more.

The rest of the girls left Matt's room, and Matt then went to sleep.