- Text Size +
Torrey
One night at out 4-h meeting, I was sitting in the lobby of the building where the meeting was held. It was my turn to greet people as they come in. I was also sharing this duty with Torrey, a 16 year old bomb with a huge butt wearing yoga pants. Along with her was Billie, a red head 16 year old wearing leopard print leggings.
We were sitting in the lobby when we decided to go down the hall and around the corner to get some sodas out of the machine. I sat down on the bench while Torrey and Billie got their sodas. Torrey was trying to get her dollar in the machine and she says "ughhh" "I gotta fart". Billie says "then do it?". Torrey says "fineeee" then looks at me and asks "Taylor, can I fart in your face?" And I said "why???" With a somewhat confused look on my face.
She said "you shoulddddddd" and I said "ummm fine I guess?" With an excited look on her face she says "yay!" And stand infront of me and turns around. She then puts a hand on my head and pushes it down so it's level with her butt. So leans forward slightly and sticks her butt so my face is kinda In her buttcrack, then she uses her hand to push my face all the way Into her but. She then moves my head up and down her crack and says "sorry I had an itch" the positions my nose on her butthole.
I ask "what do I do?" She says "says are you a nose or mouth breather?" I respond "nose why?" And she says "so I'm guessing you can smell I haven't showered yet?" And I say "haha yea I guess" she bends over pulling my face harder Into her butt and says" I'll give you my coke for letting me do this" and then asks "can you still smell it?" And then as I started smelling she farted! It stink bad but she held my head there and stood up and clenched really tight.
Then she released and I fell onto the bench and I could hear her say, man that's a stinky one as I started to loss consciousness. Before I blacked out she says "goodnighttttt" and I watched her sit on my face and fart one last time.
_________
Torrey then looks at Billie and says "poor Taylor haha, go bring the car around" Billie says "you should prolly get your big ass off his face!" Torrey then stands up and says wait I got another itch the fiercely starts rubbing my face all up and down her crack until She gets it.
Billie comes back in says alright let's go. Torrey grabs my ankles and Billie grabs my wrist. They take me out side and put me in the back seat of Torrey's car. They tie my hands and ankles so when I wake up I can't move. For extra measures Billie and Torrey take both of their sweaty spandex from volley ball and stuff them in my mouth. And they take of to their apartment. I had told everyone I'd be going to chases afterward so no one thought anything of it that I was gone.