- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This chapter is also 100% true. But it gets more interesting .

I walked into Ag class Mondays and tables were moved around. Mrs. B said there was a new seating chart. I sat by myself for a while when Madi came in and sat beside me and went sleep. The Jordan and shiann came in. Shiann sat on the the other side of Madi and Liz and Brooke sat by Jordan.
Mrs. B said we'd be watching a movie so we can lay on the floor so I did. I laid on the floor behind Madi's chair since she was taking a nap. Kacey decided she was gonna lay but with her feet by my head. Did I mention her shoes were off and she just came from volley ball? Because her feet smelled terrible! Way worse than Liz's did, and I smelled between her toes!
I whispered to Kacey, since the movie was on, that her feet smell and she said "sorry not sorry, haha","I know they do, I just came from volley ball" and she pointed her socked toe toward my face, but I moved it. She was to into the movie to realize but I took her phone and took a bunch of photos on it to make her mad.
I heard her say "where's my phone?" And I kinda chuckled to myself, but she notice. So she ask "Tyler do you have my phone?" And I awnseres " no I don't?". She mumbled punk and then had a kinda sadistic grin. She the scooted up and put her feet on my face and pushed it on it's side with her toes over my nose! And me being a nose breather I smelled and holy crap they smelled terrible! She said "give me my phone and I'll move my stinky feet! Haha" . I pulled her phone out of my pocket and stretched out my arm towards her but she didn't grab it! She just covered my mouth with the sole of her left foot causing me to smell it again! She then said " opps I can reach it" and I knew she had a little grin on her face! I was finally able to push her foot off and hand her the phone. But her leg pushed Madi's chair an woke her up.
Madi said "owe were watching a movie?" And turned her chair around so I was laying in front of her now... Right where her feet should be. But she had her leg on the side of the chair. After a while I heard some shuffling, Madi was taking of her basket ball shoes -_- I could smell them but not as bad as Kaceys. Not even close, which was good news. But apparently I resemble a foot rest because se picked her feet up over my face ten droped them on my chest.
I tapped her leg an she asked "they don't smell do they?" And I said "they actually do but.." , "well to bad, you laid there so you can deal with it" then I replied "I was just gonna say your legs are in the way" and she said "opps, well just move your head?"and I said "I can't because your shoes are holding my head between the chair legs."
She didn't reply this time she just leaned back in her chair. For some reason she started sliding forward in the chair. I asked "Madi, why are you sliding?" She said "because mY feet don't have a good hold and neither dose my butt. Haha" so she slid forward a little more to where her butt was right on the edge and said " sorry if my butt lands on your face" so I grabbed the bottom of her feet and they were sweaty, but it kept her from sliding. She said "owe you gonna give my sweaty feet a rub? Haha" I said " no but I don't want your ass on my face!" She said "oh really? Well let me just do this.."
She put her hands on the chair and lifted up and started lowering her butt down past the chair over my face!! She said " I hope you don't mind my butt bein a little sweaty" I couldn't belive this! If I let go of her feet then she would just fall on my face. And I still couldnt move my head! I looked for the teacher but she had left the room! So I pushed up on her feet but it only slowed her down alittle.
The she got right over my face and I could smell sweat. She said "I'd hold my breath if I were you, unless you wanna smell ass! Haha" she then dropped her butt onto my face! I could breath! She then used her feet to pin my hands to the floor! I could hear her giggling. She then scooted up alittle for my to breath but once again my mouth was covered by her ass! I started to breath through my nose when she lightly hovered her butt so all I got to smell was her butt! She then Sat down and said "mmm you have a comfy face, you should let me to this more..." Then I hear the best thing ever, the bell rang and she got off my face and sat on my chest and said "next time" and winked at me.
When she went to get up she rubbed her crotch over my face then giggled and said "oops" and winked again.
I couldn't imagine what she had in mind. Well I could but I didn't want to.