- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
It starts to pick up, with a lot more action from here on out.

2 weeks past and nothing out of the ordinarily had happened. Just the usual smelly hot girls in class, until one Thursday something exceptionally strange happened.
I came Into class first, like always, but I sat down beside where Madi sits. And since Mrs. B had moved the tables around, I no longer sat by her. But I needed to talk to her about something in our math class so I sat beside her seat.

I put my head down because I was suffering from a huge migraine and the lights were bright in her room. Before I knew it and before anyone came in, I was fast asleep.

What felt like a couple hours later I woke up, but in a different position than when I woke up. I was fully stretched out on a solid and cold surface? Good news was that my migraine had subsided, but I was very confused so a started reaching for things around me to see if I was on the floor but I found nothing. Then I heard a booming laugh in the distance that sounded like it was playing through the sound system. I finally opened my eyes and it looked like a giant valley of purple? And it hit me like a tone of bricks.

I was on the chair... Shrunk... But who's chair?
I heard Madi talking and I watched as she walked around the chair I was on and sat In The one beside it. Her massive spandex covered but rippled as she sat and I was I'm awe. But I didn't see who she was talking to.

Then a shadow fell over me, I turned on my heels only to see another sexy spandex covered ass. The only problem was that this one was headed straight for me!!

I tried to run but I was in such shock I just stood their until she looked back and scooted the seat up. And that's when I saw her face. It was Kacey sweaty and fresh out volley ball.

The movement caused me to fall on my back and I laid there as her beautiful butt feel on the chair.. With me in the very center of her butt.
She had a wedgie when she sat down so I still had room, but she wiggled a little bit to spread out her cheeks and get comfy.

This caused her sweaty spandex pants to stretch tight over her ass and penned me down. Once again I am a nose breather so I didn't think to breath through my mouth at first and oh. My. Gosh. They smell of butt sweat was so strong. And I imagine the part I am smelling was stuck up her ass all practice! I finally smartened up and started breathing through my mouth... Bad decision. As soon as I did that I sucked the sweat right out of the spandex and Into my mouth!! It tasted terrible! So I decided I was just gonna smell it until I figured away out from Under this sexy girls sweaty ass.

I tried to move around all I could but I only succeeded in getting my hands as ankles twisted up in the fibers of her shorts.

Meanwhile, Madi and Kacey where still talking when shiann said "gosh my ass is sweaty" and lifted her butt onto one side to show Madi the sweat drops that her butt had left on the chair.

Madi looked and replied "Damnnn haha" as she looked closer she could see something on the bottom of Kaceys butt and it looked like it was struggling. Kacey then sat normal again and Madi said " hey Kacey, I think you might have sat on a bug, hahaha" and Kacey answered saying" well it's the most unlucky bug in the world" and she wiggled a bit.

Madi giggled and said " no I think the bug that gets stuck in my ass or your shoes would be the most unlucky bug haha, I've had some bad gas this week"

Back to under kaceys ass, I was still stuck, but I felt movement. The. All of a sudden she tilted and could feel cold fresh air!! Maybe she felt me? But she didn't get me, all I heard was Madi say "I think you sat on a bug" then I was back into darkness.
I could feel and hear Kacey talking but I couldn't tell what she was saying but as she talked she started to wiggle her butt. This caused her cheeks to close and pants to ride up. Unlucky for me, the "ride up" was not somewhere I wanted to go.

The smell, heat, and pressure was 10 times worse than before. Now I could smell more ass and less swear. She finally stopped moving and squeezed her butt together then relaxed. I was starting to panic now.

I started thrashing and moving a lot but it was to no avail.

Kacey says to Madi "I wish I could fart, there is a bug and it won't stop moving!"

After I while I tier out and rest for a bit. Out of no where I feel a strange lifting motion, she stood up. And I guess she needed to tie her shoe or something because she bent over, leaving me exposed between her cheeks.

Madi, curious to see if the big was still there, was looking at Kaceys butt and spotted it. She could see it was stuck by the way it was struggling. She then reached over quickly and grabbed the bugs body and pulled but her pants came out with it. The fibers finally gave way and I was in Madi's hand and Kaceys pants snapped against her butt and she yelped and said "Madi!?! What the hell punk? Haha"

They both laughed and Kacey said she had to pee so she left, this have Madison time to examine the strange looking bug that had suffered between Kaceys butt cheeks.

She opened we palm and the. Gasped, she realized she was holding Ty and he was 1 Inch tall.
She lowered her head and said "Ty?? OMG your tiny!! But how did you survive under Kaceys ass??" And I replied " I'm not sure, I didn't really think about it! Now help me get big! Give me to the teacher or something!" Madi said "no way! This is to cool! And maybe your indestructible? " I said "I wanna be normal again!! And maybe I am but I don't wanna find out!" She grew a sadistic smile on her face and said "I do"


Chapter End Notes:
Please review and let me know what you think! I apretiate it!