- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Previously on Planet Tiny: We went into space and were the first kids to go into space. Meanwhile on Earth the girls continued their search for the guys, but Carly chased after Miss. Goodfellow's ex fiancée. We then made it to Planet Tiny and got captured and that's what you missed on Planet Tiny. Now this is the end meaning it shows how we escape from the dungeon, how we defeat Lord Osiris, and what happens after everything.

 


 

Character, Roles, and Known Ages

  • Dylan McFalls (17): The Chosen One
  • Dana McFalls (13): Dylan's Half Brother
  • Belle: Dylan's Friend/Partner
  • Kowan McFalls: Dylan's Brother
  • Ki McTie (84): Wise Old Chinese Man
  • Carly: Dylan's Friend
  • Will Loser: Natalie Goodfellow's ex Fiancée
  • Natalie Goodfellow (29): Blonde Giantess Teacher
  • Lord Osiris: Villain/King of Planet Tiny/Lady Universe's Husband

Chapter 6: The Final Battle

Sunday June 8, 2014

************************Dungeon***12:34*PM***************

"How did my plan fail?" I wondered. "Hey guys where's Belle?" Dana asked. "HELP!!! HELP!!!" Belle voice yelled. "We've got to get out of here." I said. "Oh yeah and how do we do that?" Kowan said. "I have… no idea." I said. I started to feel a little weird. "Uh… what's happening?!" I said. "Only the chosen one can have t:hat kind of power. He also has the ability to turn into other animals." Ki's voice said in a flashback. "He is the chosen one!" Ki said. I turned into a rino and bust open the door. "Come on let's kick some alien pants." I said. "CHARGE!!!!" everyone said. "First things first we must save Belle." I said.

****************Meanwhile*Back*Earth***12:53*PM*************

"Yes I have you cornered bug!" Carly said. "Ahhhhhhhhhh!" Will yelled running to the side of her right foot. "Bad move!" Carly said. She then lifted her foot and nearly crushed him until she saw him clearly. "Please don't kill me." Will begged. "Wait your not a bug your a man!" Carly said with joy. She then picked him up and brought him to the others. "I found a man." Carly said. "You did?" Peggy asked. "Yes he's in my hand." Carly said. She opened her hand and showed everybody. "That's Will!" Miss. Goodfellow said. "Who?" Carly asked. "My ex fiancée." Miss. Goodfellow answered.

***************Planet*Tiny***1:04*PM***************************

"Freedom!" everyone said. "Guards destroy them!" Lord Osiris said. I ran then I turned into an ape. "How about we call this Planet of the apes!" I said. I beat up the tinien guards. I burst through the door and started running up the cliff. Belle was down at the bottom tied up. "That is just old." I said. I turned into a porcupine and launched quill at the rope. Belle got free and started helping by stepping on guards. "I feel so alive" she said. "Whoa that's hot." I said. "What the?" Belle wondered. "No need to fear It's just me Dylan." I said.

*******************Planet*Tiny***1:35*PM********************

We arrived at the ships, but it was guarded well. "How do we get in there?" Kevin asked. "Just fallow my lead." I answered, I turned back into an ape and gave those guards the old one two. "Quick into the spacespip," I said. Lord Osiris and Lady Universe came before we got in. "So long suckers." Lord Osiris said. Belle's spaceship was already leaving, so I turned into an hawk and took us to our spaceship. "Hurry!" Kevin said. We made it to Belle's spaceship. We then knocked on the window. "Oh my God." Belle said. Belle then opened the door to let us in. "So how was your flight?" Belle asked. "Don't start." I said in exsust. "We got to get that ship I have a few words to say to him.

*************************Space***8:49*PM*********************

We were almost home until we finally caught up to Lord Osiris. I got into an escape pod and was shot into Lord Osiris's ship. "Guards" Lord Osiris said. I beat them up and got to lord osiris. I said "You… don't have to be… the bad guy. Just look at what my friends are doing working together to save the males. I know if you call off your guards and put the Earth back to normal, but just lest me this size. I promise we will leave you to do your business. You can change everything." Lord Osiris agreed and turned the Earth to normal. I was then zaped and placed into our spaceship. Eceryone was giant but me Belle came over to talk to me. "What's wrong?" she asked. "I just made a deal to keep me this smsll." I answered. "But hey if your not busy tonight do you think we could go out on a date?" I asked. "Of course I would." Belle said. "I would aldo need a place to live." I said. "We you are always welcome at my place." Belle said. We returned to Earth and the girls were so happy. Emma then arived and said "Hahahaha! I am the al powerful evil Emma and I'm here to destroy you all!" "Oh… man." I said. Well there you have it and I hope you like the next one better.

The End?

To be Continued

"Bye guys see you in the sequel," I said. "Wait what?" Andy asked.

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you like this story and I hope you'll like the next story of Planet Tiny Better. It's about when girls attack I call it Planet Tiny II: Girl Invasion (2). Stay tuned.

 


 

 

This story is uh… 69% true… okay fine it's 0% true there you happy it's all fake.

 


 

 

*Fun Fact:

  • All characters are real characters except:
    • Lord Osiris
    • Lady Universe
    • William Big Sr.
    • General William Big Jr.
    • Jet
    • Will Loser
    • Andy the Android
    • Ki McTie
    • Bet
  • Everyone else are real characters
    • All the places are real except:
      • NASA HQ
      • Planet Tiny