- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry for the long wait on this one! Hope you guys like it!

Having landed in Elsa’s belly, Anna and Kristoff took a moment to survey their surroundings.  The walls that made up of the young queen’s stomach were enormous (to them) and vast. Fortunately, the acidic juices they were floating in seemed to bring them no harm, though the two would need to change into fresh clothes once the adventure was over. All around them, they could hear Elsa’s heartbeat from high above them.

 

 Anna looked around, marveling at the sheer size of her sister's body. She had never even considered the inside of another person before but after this, her curiosity was sparked. What could she learn about life, first hand from inside another human? Could she find new ways to help people with this magic, or maybe even save them? The possibilities stretched out in her mind as she and Kristoff made it to a large 'island' of flesh in the ocean of stomach acid.

 

 Kristoff shared her amazement as she found him staring at the ceiling with awe and wonder. "I never thought something this amazing could be in the human body."

 

 "I know." Anna turned and watched the walls more closely. They appeared to be pulsing and she could even feel it in the wound they stood on. She stooped lower to examine the wound. "Oh my. Kristoff, look at this."

 

 "What?" Kristoff bent low and followed Anna's finger. What he saw stunned him. Under his feet, just vague enough to be missed, was a large tunnel under the skin. It pulsed a little as liquid flowed through it and moving inside were red disk like things that followed the flow. It was blood he realized. He was watching Elsa's blood flow through her body. He stood up and looked into Anna's eyes. She shared his wonder as they both looked out onto the strange world they had just entered, the sound of Elsa's steady heart beat holding them in a hypnotic trance.

 

 Anna was snapped out of the trance by a profound sense of sorrow. High above them, in the soft flesh of Elsa's stomach wall, was a small hole. Large enough to allow someone Anna's size to go through but small enough to appear to not cause any permanent damage, Anna could tell it must have, if not still did, cause pain to her poor sister. Indeed it looked red and enflamed with small traces of blood around the edges.

 

 "Kristoff." Anna said softly, the pain in her voice turning his head at once. She pointed straight at the hole but looked away as tears began to form.

 

 The young Iceman followed her finger and instantly felt her pain. However, while Anna reacted with sorrow, Kristoff felt a surge of rage. He, along with many in the kingdom, had come to love his kind Snow Queen. Her powers had been frightening at first, but she proved to be a great leader and wonderful queen. The mere idea that someone had  not only forced their will over Elsa, but also harmed her in any way gave Kristoff his resolve. He had a few 'words' in mind for this Micro Jack and he intended to share them.

 

 "Come on." Kristoff took hold of Anna's hand. "We have to get going. Elsa needs us and that hole is our best shot of reaching her." He smiled kindly.

 

 Anna, calming down a little now, returned the smile as she wiped her eyes. "Right. Let's go."

 

 As they moved to the hole one of those 'tricks' the Troll King had told them about activated. Anna watched as the ground seemed to leave her behind and she rose to the air...

 

 

 The Captain of the Guard stood before Queen Elsa as she sat on her throne.  He was a little unnerved by her sudden command for him. Her sending away of Princess Anna was starting to make sense. Though it meant possible tragedy for the Kingdom of Arendelle.

 

 "I'm sorry, your highness. What do you mean, 'We'll be attacked'?"

 

 "Just what I said Captain." Her voice was calm and methodical, like a machine. "I have heard word that something is coming to attack Arendelle. A being of great power and destruction. For now these are only rumors, but as a magic user myself, I know that sometimes the impossible can be very real.  "

 

 She sat up in her throne and the captain found a himself unable to look away or ignore her in that moment. "As such, until we can determine the true nature of such rumors I want you to start working on battle plans and evacuation plans. I want this town ready to move at a moment's notice. Understood?"

 

 The captain saluted at once. "Yes, ma'am. I'll get started right away." Elsa's smile was all the Captain needed to know he was on the right track and moved to give the order.

 

 Elsa's smile suddenly twisted as pain spread across her face. For a split second, the Captain thought he saw the queen's blue eyes turn red, but he ignored it. Elsa grabbed her stomach and leaned over in her throne.

 

 "My Queen!" The Captain cried as he moved to help her. He was stopped by Elsa's raised hand.

 

 "It's alright." Elsa said through a pained smile. "Just a small stomach ache. I'm ok now."

 

 She sat up tall in her throne again and dismissed the Captain, all signs of pain gone from her face. the captain left the meeting with many worries. What enemy was Arendelle about to face? And why did it require the evacuation of their Hero Princess, Anna? What worried the Captain to most as he left the throne room, was the well being of the Queen...

 

 

 Elsa sat up right in her room a short time later. She'd asked the servants to leave her undisturbed for a while, to recover from her stomach ache. However, if they had stayed for just a few more minutes, they would have noticed Elsa's blank stare as she stayed perfectly still in her chair.

 

 Deep inside Elsa's brain, Jack watched the world through Elsa's eyes. He purposely left her in 'stand by' staring at her own reflection. It amused him a little to know she would continue to stare for eternity if he left her like this. But for now, he had his own affairs to take care of. Anna was slowly getting closer. Elsa's sudden involuntary reaction to pain in her stomach told him that the young princess had entered Elsa's body.

 

 He could already feel her mind approaching and he couldn't have been more excited. So, with Elsa in her coma, and no one around to disturb her, Micro Jack sat down on the grey pulsing ground and waited for the arrival of his next challenge...

 

 

 Anna and Kristoff slowly climbed up the last few feet of Elsa's spine. They had finally reached the base of her skull and climbed in using the spine as a make shift latter. After finding the hole in the stomach, Anna sudden found herself floating on the magic of the pendant. She easily pulled herself and Kristoff through finding themselves in Elsa's chest cavity. That was when another 'power' showed itself. Anna tapped the hole and a golden light covered the hole. It quickly healed Elsa's injury with no sign that there ever was one.

 

 From there they climbed up Elsa's ribs and moved to her spinal cord. And now they were finally inside Elsa's skull. Before them was the object of their journey, the Brain.

 

 Anna looked to Kristoff. "You ready? I don't know what we'll have to do once we're in there. We may have to fight him."

 

 Kristoff smiled and lifted an arm. "I'm sure we can handle it. Let's go."

 

 The two walked along the spine, which curved into the center of Elsa's brain. They followed the route as it lead deeper into the strange organ. All round them they saw the grey flesh pulse and shutter as blood flowed through, much like the stomach below. Unlike the stomach though, the brain seemed to be generating lightning. Sparks flashed and climbed up the walls around them. With the flashes came brilliant colors. Reds, blues, greens, and every other color Anna could think of danced around her, and even some colors she'd never seen before as well. It was beautiful.

 

 They came to the very center of the brain and saw an even greater sight. Just ahead where two massive 'windows'. As Anna got closer, she saw the image of her sister sitting in front of her vanity mirror. These weren't windows, Anna realized. They were Elsa's eyes. The image of seeing through Elsa's eyes along with the wondrous display of colors and lightning in the brain, almost left Anna speech less. A mocking clapping sound snapped her from her daze.

 

 She turned and found him. A young man in a black cloak and a sword strapped to his hip. He sat in the corner of the large grey chamber one knee propped up with his arm resting on it. He had his head down and his eyes closed, an amused smile on his face. It had to be him, Micro Jack.

 

 "So, you made it." He looked up at Anna and Kristoff, opening his blood red eyes. "To be honest, I knew you'd get here eventually but I thought it would take longer. So, tell me, how do you like the inside of Elsa's brain?"

 

 "You monster!" Anna and Kristoff moved at the man, ready to fight.

 

 Jack just held up his hand and his eyes glowed. At once, Anna felt her body freeze. She was unable to move and a quick glance over at Kristoff told her he was the same. Anna felt panic well up inside her. She and Kristoff were helpless.

 

 Jack's movement drew Anna back to him. He smiled at her terrified face as he stood. He moved toward Anna, his hand resting on his sword.

 

 "Get away from her!" Kristoff yelled, fighting against the invisible force holding him.

 

 "Easy, Kristoff." Jack's response was full of a cold warning, but his face still held a great deal of amusement. He turned on Anna. "So, my brave princess, what are we to do with you? You followed my directions perfectly and found me without telling anyone else or alerting me to your presence before we met. I think you've earn a reward. Ask me anything you want."

 

 He walked over to the eye windows and looked on with a smug air around him. Anna watched him, desperately trying to calm down. Any time she could by was worth it. She just had to keep him talking till she came up with a plan. Her courage mounting, Anna began.

 

 "Why are you doing this? What could Elsa have done to you that required this?"

 

 "She's done nothing to me actually." He turned back on Anna and locked eyes with her. "I'm helping her really. I needed her power and she needed my leadership. There are many things in this world, my dear princess. Things that fantastic in nature and beautiful to behold. Elsa's powers are proof of that."

 

 A small change came over Jack's face at that moment. A look of...pain? Anna couldn't tell right away. So she just let him talk as she watched his face.

 

 "But, then, there are things of unspeakable evil. Monsters that live only for the death of others. My powers are the example of this. the power to take one's will from them and force them to mine. And I'm one of the nice ones."

 

 Again, that weird looked crossed his face. But it was more intense this time. Even his voice was shifting a bit. Anna realized that he was losing control. Just like his sudden burst from when she first spoke with him, his emotions were starting to affect his speech. It was her chance, she just had to throw him off.

 

 "So you wanted more power, and you went after my sister. That doesn't change the fact that it unfair." Anna defied him the best she could. She'd found an opening and went for it. And it worked.

 

 Jack's smile vanished, a grim frown replacing it. His eyes burned now, hate and rage lighting their fire. Jack bared his teeth as he replied.

 

 "Fair! You think what I'm doing is unfair?! No. What's unfair is Elsa's gifts. We were both born with great powers but she was allowed to have her parents' love and even allowed to ignore her powers! I didn't! When my powers activated my father began training me. He didn't see me as son anymore. I was just a method to control people, to conquer a kingdom with fighting. Even after he died I had no peace. Our kingdom was wiped out, a victim to another power greater than us. Don't talk to me about 'fair', little princess. You have no idea how fortunate you are, with or without me here."

 

 It was pain. Anna could see that now. Jack showed incredible pain and sorrow in his outcry. His face revealed much more. She had to use this somehow. And fast.

 

 "Now then." Jack slowly returned to his calm persona. "I'll give you a quick death. Well, as quick as is possible for me. Shall we start with your friend?"

 

 Jack raised his hand to Kristoff and his eyes glowed again. At once, Kristoff's eyes widened before they rolled up into his head and he seemed to pass out. He began mumbling in a terrified voice.

 

 "Kristoff!" Anna yelled. "Kristoff, are you ok? Please answer me!"

 

 But no response was heard, only his continued mumbling. Instead Jack answered. "He can't hear you now."

 

 "What did you do?" Anna glared at Jack, her eyes on the verge of tears. But she refused to give him that satisfaction.

 

 "Simple. I've forced him to see his worst nightmare. His loneliness. You know he grew up an orphan, right? Well, funny thing about childhood fears, they never really leave us. He was alone before he met the trolls. In that time he had so much fear. Where are my parents? Why am I alone? What do I Do? Simple things for you once you get older, but the hardest questions a kid will ever ask.

 

 "And with no answers, one might begin to wonder what his worth is. Does he have any? Will he ever find any? Such wonderful fears, so easy to manipulate. Right now, Kristoff is watching as you and everyone he cares about vanishes around him, leaving him just as alone as the days of his youth. Oh I wish you could hear it. He makes such wonderful screams."

 

 Jack's smile mocked Anna, angered her and scared her. She could feel it, his power and his joy over the pain it was causing. This was horrible. How could someone like this even exist? And how was she going to help Kristoff? Before she had any answers, Jack was facing her again, his hand raised to her face.

 

 "I've seen your sister's fear and now you boyfriend's. Let's find out what Anna fears." His eyes flashed, and Anna was left with no time to react. Her vision blurred and then everything went black....

 

Chapter End Notes:

The plot thickens in the next and FINAL chapter! Please be sure to rate and review, as usual!

 

Note: To those asking, I'm trying to update this story as quickly as I can. My co-writer, J.M. Darkly, is the one who helps beef up the chapters to their final versions on here, and he says Chapter 3 will take a while, so be paitient. Dont' worry, though: it'll be worth the wait! Stay Tuned!