- Text Size +

The Stepsister by

Asukafan2001
Copyright 2002. Giantess Planet. All Rights Reserved.


Jacen heard the bell ring at Rockford High School and immediately walked out the door towards his car. This was his last day of school for the week because his family was going on vacation. Jacen is 6’3” 250lbs, muscular build, light brown hair, and brown eyes. Jacen has on his letter mans jacket and gives a couple of his teammates on the basketball team a high five on his way out to his car. Finally reaching his 1994 black Pontiac Grand Am. He tosses his book bag in the back and streaks towards the exit as fast as he can. As he drives he shuffles through his CD’s and puts on Gin and Juice by snoop dogg. You can easily hear the song anywhere in the parking lot but Jacen doesn’t really care. Just as he gets to the end of the school block he catches a glimpse of his twin sister Jaina, her best friend Mika, and his step sister Bridget. Jacen pulls the car next to the trio. As the window automatically rolls down the first thing Jacen sees is his twin sister Jaina’s head popping through the window. “Hey Jace, are you going home? Can I get a ride?” Jacen agrees and lets his twin sister and Mika into the car but as Bridget walks over to the door to the back seat on the drivers side Jacen locks it before his sister can get in. He sticks his tongue out at her and drives off. Now Jacen’s twin sister Jaina looks pretty much like Jacen only with breasts, longer brown hair, and weighing allot less. Mika is naturally from Mexico City, she moved here when she was about 7. She has long dark hair, tan skin, black eyes, and a rather nice figure. In the background you can see Bridgets blonde hair, blowing in the breeze.

Later that night Jacen is up in Jaina’s room hanging out and talking. The two of them have always gotten along real well. They are not only brother and sister but best friends. They have quite a few of the same friends and belong to the same circle at school. As Jaina finishes up packing for the trip tomorrow there stepfather Jim steps in. Jim is a nice guy but bridget has him wrapped around her finger. Jim at only 5’0” looks more like there younger brother then step father compared the twins who are both at 6’3” respectively. Jim grabs a chair and sits down next to the twins.

Jim stares intently at his two step kids. “Now, I know I am not your favorite person but I would really appreciate it if we can get along at least on this vacation. It would make your mother happy. Oh and Jacen can you meet me in my den I want to talk to you privately.”

Jaina and Jacen look over at each other and then back at there father. They smile and nod and then he leaves.

“What a loser” They both say out loud.

“I suppose I better go see what Jim wants. He’s not that bad, I just wish Bridget wasn’t his brain” Then Jacen leaves his sisters bedroom. He passes by his other sister Bridget’s room and then enters Jims den which is right next to Bridget’s room. As Jacen enters the den the first thing he sees is Bridget. Jacen rolls his eyes and sits on the sofa next to his sister. Both the siblings look over at Jim.

“Now Jacen, Bridget has said that you have been giving her allot of trouble lately. Picking on her, teasing her, embarrassing her. I want this stop. I am tired of you two always being at war. Why cant you two just be friends?”

Jacen, getting rather angry by hearing all this. Shouts back at Jim. ”God damn it Jim, why dont you think for your self for once. Your spoiled rottten daughter is causing all these problems but if you weren’t so busy kissing your own daughters ass all the time you would see that. She deserves everything she gets. You don’t ever say anything to her. She spends all her time at the mall, buying clothes, getting her hair done, manicures, and whatever else she does. You buy her what she wants and let her get away with murder. Its not fair. Im not giving her a ride home ever, and I refuse to play nicey nice to her just because you want me too.”

Bridget has a rather innocent look on her face and stares over at her father with a few tears in her eyes.

“Look what you did now young man. You made your sister cry. I am tired of your attitude. I want you to just go to your room and stay there till we leave tomorrow. Is that clear?”

Jim stands up and walks out of the den leaving the two siblings sitting there on the sofa. The tears on Bridget’s face quickly disappear and is replaced by a smile.

“You shouldn’t mess with me. One of these days I am going to get even and crush you like the bug you are. The last thing you will see is my black boots stomping your body into ground. You think you can mess with me? I have my daddy believing everything I say. You cant win so why don’t you just hand your car over to me and your basement room. Then maybe we can get along.”

Jacen stands up and slaps his sister across her face as hard as he could. She goes down to one knee and looks up at her brother. Bridgets petite 5’3” frame, is no match for her brother.

“Whatever Bridget, you can wipe the tears off your face because you deserved that. I am tired of you always getting me in trouble. So why don’t you cry to Jim tonight when he has his dick in your pussy. I am not going to ever do anything because you tell me too.”

Jacen leaves and goes to his room where he spends the rest of night.

The next day around noon the family arrives at the beach house. Everyone piles out of the car. Jacen is the first up to his room to unpack. A few hours pass by and Jacen and his sisters are on the beach. Jacen is in the water swimming while is his two sisters are tanning on the beach. Jacen dives under the water and swims to the bottom while at the bottom he spots a barrel with a small leak coming out. A greenish liquid is seeping out. After close inspection of the barrel you can barely make out Glavecore Industries. Being ever curious jacen un screw the cap and gets blasted by the green liquid. He struggles to screw in the cap and then swims back to the top gasping for air. With his eyes burning he swims towards the shore. Finally reaching shallow water Jacen stumbles and falls face first back into the water. Bridget starts laughing from the shore. Jacen can hear her laugh so clear. He tries to open up his eyes, or atleast stand up, but its like every nerve ending in his body wont respond.

Bridget stands up from her towel. “Hey idiot what are you doing?” Bridget laughs expecting some kind of response but jacen just lays there floating in the water. Jaina now standing up starts running towards her brother followed closely by bridget. They drag him to the shore.

Jaina checks his heart beat as bridget checks his pulse. Both seem fine. Then Jacen spits up some water.

I can move my legs and open my eyes. What happened to me? It must have been that poison in the lake. Im such a idiot why did I ever take that cap off. “Im okay, thanks girls.”

From the beach I slowly walk up to my room and lie back in my bed. I start to think about what Bridget had said to me earlier. I look over at my alarm clock and see 6:30pm.

“You shouldn’t mess with me. One of these days I am going to get even and crush you like the bug you are. The last thing you will see is my black boots stomping your body into ground. You think you can mess with me? I have my daddy believing everything I say. You can’t win so why don’t you just hand your car and your basement room to me. Then maybe we can get along.”

That those words have been running through my head off and on ever since she said them. However I quickly push them out of my head and drift off to sleep.

Jacen grabs his head and shakes away dizziness and side aches. The floor rumbles and Jacen can feel his insides shake like when you sit atop a speaker with a lot of base. His insides quiver and his ears ring from the loud pounding. He can’t even make out the words to the song he can only hear the pounding of the vicious base beat. As he picks himself up off the floor he can tell something is wrong. A gigantic wooden table leg extends up hundreds of feet into the air. In the distance is a bed that looks more like a mountain. In front of the bed is a pair of sneakers that have seen better days but the moment he sees the shoes Jacen knows whose they are. They are Bridget’s shoes she wears when she is in her I am working out or just going to hang around the house wardrobe.

Just as Jacen is getting ready to leave in sheer terror and insanity of the situation he sees his step sister Bridget appear from on the bed. As her feet hit the floor everything around Jacen starts to shake Turbulently. It then stops just as quickly as it started. Jacen looks up and sees that Bridget has just gotten off her bed. Jacen starts to run in a direction not caring where he is going just wanting to run. As he runs he is in astonished that just his sister setting her two feet on the ground literally sent him sailing to the ground. He then looks backwards to see her gargantuan frame starting in motion. As she lifts her foot up into the air Jacen can’t help but watch as she so gracefully moves. As her foot smashes into the ground and sinks into the carpet minute dust particles that at his old size wouldn’t be anything now look like they belong on an old gravel road. His eyes water and the force of his sister foot once again sends him painfully to the ground. In one step she covers what looks to be hundreds upon hundreds of feet. Before Jacen can even move again his stepsister takes another step and the process repeats itself. All the dust that is in the air soon blinds Jacen. Only a few moments have gone by but it seems like hours have passed to Jacen a dark ominous shadow covers all the ground around Jacen. He squints upwards to see Bridget’s sock covered foot over him. Even blinded he can see the bottom of her white sock is a dirty brownish black color. He can smell a torrential odor emitting from her foot and as it gets closer and closer to him it only gets stronger.

“Bridget no, don’t squash me you can have the car and my room don’t hurt me please!!!”

Jacen wakes up with cold sweat pouring off his face as he looks over at his clock he wipes some of the sweat off his face and then quickly feels over every part of his body checking to make sure everything is still there. As Jacen gets out of bed he cannot believe how real that dream felt. All anxiety and fear seemed to be really happening. As he looked out at the now dark sky he takes a few deep breathes to try to relieve some of the stress from his nightmare. As Jacen walks down the hallway towards the kitchen he can still here the Bridget the Brat stirring in her room. He shakes his head as he heads down the stairs and into the kitchen. As his bare feet hit the cold tile the cold icy chill reminds him of the same chill he got in his dream. As he places his hand around the steel handle to the fridge he pulls his hand back immediately.

“Get it together Jacen. It was just a dream it wasn’t real. These feelings are just your imagination.”

Quickly he pulls the handle to the fridge open. He stares at the handle for a few moments and then grabs a few pieces of roast beef and devours them. The fridge door slowly starts to go shut darkening the kitchen. Just as the door shuts and the room is sealed in darkness once again Jacen’s world is plunged into obscurity.

Air starts to whiz by his body like when you fall you can feel the air speeding around your body. Jacen looks around trying to see what is going on but it’s too dark to make out anything. He turns around tries to grab the handle but it’s too far for him to reach now. Jacen opens his mouth to scream but not a sound comes out. Jacen stumbles over to the garbage can and starts to throw up green ooze. The green ooze is thick like pudding as it streams out of Jacen’s mouth. An eternity seems to pass by as the green ooze comes out of his mouth and nose but finally it ends. Jacen turns around from the garbage can and breathes a sigh of relief. Everything he felt before is gone. He takes a step and then starts to have the familiar falling feeling happen. This time it is much, much quicker. It’s more like you jumped out of a plan without a parachute and there is no way to stop your descent. Finally loosing his balance he falls onto the floor and just lays there awake, but motionless.

Time passes very slowly and how much time will never be known. A slight rumble is sent Rhythmically through the floor getting stronger and stronger with each moment. Jacen tries to move but his body will not respond. The lights flicker to life and he can see his sister Jaina standing high overhead. He tries to yell out to her but his voice wont respond. A black slipper slams down on either side of him. Jacen keeps trying to move but nothing is happening. He can only watch as Jaina walks over and pours herself a glass of water. All the while Jacen is being sent sliding across the kitchen floor with every move Jaina makes. Just as she is about to leave her eye catches on a tiny doll like figure lying on the floor. Jacen’s keeps trying to yell up to her or move but nothing is happening. His instincts are saying run, run away even though it’s his sister he is absolutely terrified. Earlier today he could look eye to eye with this twin and now she stand before him like a skyscraper reaching towards the heavens like A symbol of mans greatest achievement, Power and grace all in poured into one object. He can feel the heat from her body touch his cold nude body. Then it hits him. His clothes, what happened to his clothes? Jacen looks up feebly at his now massive sister.
Jaina starts to bend down to a crouching position. Her eyes pick apart the tiny man like object on the floor. She starts to move her hand closer and closer but she quickly with draws her hand before she touches it. She intently looks at the infinitesimal man like object on the ground. A few minutes pass and she starts to slowly move her hand towards him. She touches him and quickly withdraws her hand back.

“Your so warm to the touch.”

“Jaina it’s me Jacen, your twin. Please recognize me. For the love of god Please JAINA”

Unfortunately his plea’s fall on deaf ears as Jaina just continues to look and admire the detail and craftsmanship. Her hands spread around the tiny doll, which is her brother. As she picks him up she can feel coldness of the doll yet is seems to have a very life like feeling to it. She gently caresses the doll in her hands delicately stroking, petting the doll and as she does so warming up her doll like brother. She holds the doll close to her like a mother protecting a child or a lion protecting her baby cubs. Her expansive hands wrapped safely around her brother.

As this is happening Jacen starts to for the first time since this ordeal happened feel safe and calm. With the big, strong grip of his twin sister Jaina protecting him from the now unknown and dangerous world around him. From the safe, and snug hands of his twin he stares up at his oversized sister. From her Winnie the pooh boxer shorts and her white intramural basketball T-shirt to the way her hair now looks like soft ropes that drape over her shoulders, to her warm and tender eyes that make you just want to cuddle. Jacen drifts off to sleep as his twin sister carries him up to her room.

The next morning Jacen wakes up lying on the bed of his sister Jaina. He is laying on her pillow with her other stuff animals of Tigger and Bugs Bunny. The first thing he notices is that he can move again. As he picks himself up Jacen watches as his feet sink into Jaina’s queen sized bed. He looks at his five-inch frame and shakes his head unable to believe that his 6’3” frame has diminished down to this puny almost insignificant size. He use to be able to easily over power anyone in the family without much of any effort and not to mention just using one arm and now he couldn’t even over power a dinner fork. As Jacen reaches far end of the bed he looks down the side. He unconsciously sounds a very audible gulp as he stares down the side of her bed. Jacen quickly realizes there is no way he can get off his sis’s bed without help so all he can do is wait for her to get back.

A few hours have passed and many times he has heard and felt even from atop the bed the heavy, powerful pounding of footsteps outside Jaina’s door. This time however the door opens up and Jacen sees his sister walk into her room wearing her traditional jeans and a t-shirt. As she walks into the room butterflies fill his stomach and nervousness courses through his body. Jacen starts to run back towards the stuffed animals where Jaina left him but he stops about halfway there and turns back to see Jaina sitting at her desk writing something. He nervously opens his mouth and the first time in his shrunken body speaks.

“J, Jaina, I need your help. I really messed up this time. I don’t know what to do?”

Jaina spins around and scans the room her for brother. Spotting no one she finds it odd that he is nowhere to be found. She distinctly heard his voice. It was squeaky sounding and a little high pitched but she knows her brothers voice no matter what and they have always had a special bond with each other always knowing when the other is in danger, or needs help, or even scared, sad and on a occasion extremely happy. She can feel inside that he is scared and starts to get a little worried. She has on very few occasions ever known her brother to be scared or worried and he is both right now.

“Jacen where are you? Where are you hiding at and from what? From who? And why? You’re a big strong guy and I don’t know anyone who you couldn’t take.”

Hearing this only makes Jacen feel worse. Knowing and remembering what he was and then looking at what he is now makes him feel useless and pathetic. The once outgoing, strong, confident guy he was has been changed into a timid, scared, tiny creature that cowers from all. Knowing he needs someone Jacen decides to call back.

“Jaina I am here on your bed. I really need your help. You will have to look down on your bed, way down in fact. “ (His voice tailing off towards the end)

As Jaina looks first at the top of her bed and then slowly pans her eyes down towards the end of her bed she spots the doll from last night waving back at her. At first she stupidly waves back and then it all sinks in that the doll is no doll it’s her brother.

“Oh my god Jacen what happened to you? “

Jacen watches as she speedily walks over towards him. He can feel her every move as she walks across the floor. As she gingerly sits down on her bed Jacen tumbles over as the springs bounce up and down. Jaina warmly looks down at her diminutive brother as he picks himself up and rushes at her leg. He immediately rests his head atop her leg and starts to cry and Jaina gently ruffles her tiny little brother’s hair as he hugs her leg.

“Don’t worry Jacen, I will watch out for you.”

“Just don’t tell mom or dad okay. Just tell them I went home early and you drove back with me and I let you have my car for the week okay. Maybe this will wear off after a little while.”

Jaina gradually moves her hand towards her brother. She extends her pointer finger out and Jacen walks over to her extended finger and rests his head on it. As he does so his sister can feel heat streaming off his tiny body? He noticeably shivers as he rests his head on her finger. Jaina then takes her middle finger and places it on his back. She starts by ruffling up his hair a little then little by little she moves down his back. As she does this she watches Jacen become more and more comfortable with her. He wraps his arms around her index finger the way you hug someone. Jaina smiles warmly down at her brother, as he grows more comfortable with her.

Jaina lies down on her bed and as she does so Jacen’s mouth just about drops. His sister’s body stretches from the very top to almost the bottom of the bed. He runs his fingers along her denim-covered legs as he strolls towards her face. The hard, stiff, denim is very course against his fingers. Jacen then reaches Jaina’s studded belt. Each stud in the belt is about the side of his head. Jacen runs his hands along the smooth leather and then grasps one of the metal studs with his fingers. He tries to pull it out but is unable to even twist it. Jacen then leaves her waist area and starts walking up past her navel and can feel her navel ring even from under her shirt. He starts to imagine what the cold gold ring would feel like in his hands. His tiny hands able to easily wrap around it. He then looks up at Jaina’s face. He can see her eyes intently watching his every move as he explores her body. Jacen starts too long to feel her soft skin. Needing to be warmed up by her gentle touch. Jacen finally reaches her face. His legs are burning in pain from the long strenuous walk. Each step on her bed is three times as hard because he sinks into her bed. Jaina’s brown locks of hair flow down everywhere around her shoulder and onto the bed. Jacen walks over to soft deep brown hair and covers himself up and then him and Jaina both take a nap.

Bridget then pops her head in the doorway. She starts to ask Jaina a question but she quickly shuts up seeing that she is asleep. Bridget creeps across her room towards her closet.

Bridget’s creeping has already woken Jacen. It’s pretty hard to creep around when your voice has the power of a get engine and your footsteps sound like cracks of thunder to someone. Jacen has started bury himself in Jaina’s hair hoping that Bridget doesn’t see him but as Bridget opens Jaina’s closet she begins to stir.

“What are you doing Bridget?”
“I need to borrow your navy blue halter top is all? You were sleeping and I didn’t want to wake. I will wash it before I give it back to you. I promise, please”

“Fine just get out of here will you and knock next time.”

“Okay, okay, don’t have a hissy fit. Where’s your clone? I haven’t seen him all day?”

As Bridget asks Jacen stares intently at Jaina’s eyes from underneath her hair. He tries to tell her not to move but she can’t hear him. She starts to lift her head up and her hair starts to pull away from him. His body starts to become uncovered and soon he is lying in the wide-open space of Jaina’s bed. Just as Jaina is about to respond Bridget’s eyes lock onto him. Then Jaina looks at her then down at her brother. Both girls stare at him and Jacen runs towards Jaina knowing that he doesn’t anything to do with Bridget. His mind screams out in terror with the thoughts of things she would do to him now that he is so puny.

Jacen’s eyes run up and down Bridget’s body. She has never been a real tall girl but she has allot of leg to her and today she has on very short shorts so now that she is a gigantic beast of a stepsister standing at hundreds of feet tall her once trim, smooth, slim legs now look like powerful muscular red wood trees extending up into the sky with her arms making up the limbs of massive tree.

Bridget smiles quite openly and glee is in her eyes. Jacen can tell that she is holding back just rushing towards him and grabbing him in her grip holding him to her face He can only imagine what it would be like.

Her long cable like arms stretching easily out towards him. Her powerful almost metallic feeling fingers curling around his tiny body. His weak arms trying to shove her eloquent fingers away. His feet no longer feeling the soft comfortable bedspread but the heat from being trapped in her vice like grip. Helplessly being rose higher and higher into the air. Soon becoming level with her eyes. As he peers over the side of her immense fist. The ground almost looking as if it has disappeared from existence altogether. His stepsisters face looming so near. Being so close that he can smell her warm breath flowing over him. As she opens her mouth to talk he sees nothing but her tongue moving up and down, from side to side watering to have him in its grip. Bridget’s tongue begging for a taste, her teeth hungrily agreeing wanting to rip him to shreds. Her eyes locked on like a missile enjoying his plight and knowing it’s hopeless.

“Jacen, JACEN are you okay. You’re just staring off into space.”

“I, I am fine can you just go Bridget. I don’t want you hear just go.”

“Hey twerp this isn’t your room. Its Jaina’s and I don’t quite think you are in position to do anything to make me go. What are you going to do? Kick my ass? Big Bad Jacen going to show me why he is the boss again? You going to physically dominate me again to show that you are on the top rung and I am nothing. Lets just see you do it shrimp.”

“Well at least I have standards. Your pussy is like that slogan how does it go? Oh yeah we will live the light on for you. “

“What is that suppose to mean?”

“Well maybe if you weren’t a ditz you would have realized I just called you a whore and tramp.”

“BRIDGET, JACEN STOP! Especially you Jacen. Your going to need all the help you can get so you two better make up real quick.”

The girls and Jacen talk for a bit about the entire situation and both girls agree to keep it a secret from the parents for now. Bridget then gets up and leaves the room and Jacen finally breathes a sigh of relief.

“Hey little bro, I promised mom I would go antiquing with her today. Your welcome to come along or you can hang out in here?”

“As fun as it would be stuffed in your purse or pocket for several hours I think I will just hang out here.”

“Okay then, bye then, and stay out of trouble. You couldn’t even do that at 6’3” I am hoping you can manage that at five inches but I somehow doubt it and Jacen, stay away from Bridget.”

As Jaina leaves Jacen lays back in her bed relaxing and taking a nap. Everything is so much more strenuous when your vertically challenged he thinks to himself. An hour or so passes by and then Jacen sees Jaina’s door swing open.

“Bridget what are you doing here?”

“Well, I told you that you shouldn’t fuck with me you worthless piece of shit. I told you that I would get even with you and now it’s my time to extract revenge. I remember you slapping me across my face just a few nights ago.”

“Get out of here you Fucking Cunt. Jaina never lets you in her room now get out now or you’re going to be in trouble.”

“Oh what is the little man going to do? Jaina isn’t here so that means your going to have to do something about it. “

Bridget has always had a way of pushing his buttons and this time is no different. Jacen gets up leaps off the bed at her. As crashes into her short shorts he starts to slide down. He struggles to grab something but there is nothing to grab onto. Soon he is sliding down his stepsister’s legs screaming. He crashes into her foot and then rolls down her foot and lands in front of her toes. Jacen gets up and kicks with all his strength at her big toe but after the first kick he grabs his foot and starts jumping up and down in pain. Overhead he can hear Bridget’s laugh of glee at her brother bellowing out in pain and she didn’t do anything.

“Uh oh, you better run before my big feet get you.”

Bridget lifts her foot up just an inch or so off the ground and then slams it against the carpet. Jacen watches her foot digs into her carpet. Dust particles get thrown up into the air. Jacen freezes for a moment, as this all seems like his dream. The moment Bridget’s foot hits the ground Jacen falls backwards on his ass. Very slowly Bridget lifts her bare foot up from the carpet. A smelly waft of air from her foot passes over Jacen as he scurries to his feet to avoid as he narrowly avoids his stepsisters feet.

“God damn woman, wash those feet for a change. I have seen cow shit smell better then your feet do.”

This time he can tell that he made Bridget furious. She lifts her foot higher up then he can imagine and she hurdles it towards the floor just millimeters from him. This sends Jacen up into the air and he smacks into her foot and rolls down the side of her foot and back into the deep shag carpeting. Jacen picks himself up and starts’ running for his life but Bridget easily extends out her hand and catches him. She can hear Jaina walking up the stairs.

“I am going to teach you a lesson of respect you little creep. Payback’s a bitch and so am I”

Bridget quickly takes her top off and pulls her bra cup away from chest. Jacen has always considered Bridget a small chested girl but now her breasts are larger then life. Bridget sets Jacen horizontally in her bra and puts it back so his face is pressed deep into the side of her left tit.

“What did you call me last week? A small breasted tramp I believe were your exact words. Well what do you think of them now. In fact I think I am going to show you how worthless you really are now.”

Bridget quickly puts her halter top back on just as Jaina walks into her room. Jaina stares at Bridget with a very angry glare. Bridget takes a few steps backwards knowing that Jaina could easily pulverize her.

“What are you doing in my room Bridget?”

“Ummm, well I was just checking on Jacen because I was worried about him. I mean not worried per say but concerned well not even really concerned just thought I would check and see if he was okay you know but I didn’t see him so I was just looking for him but he is not in here. But I wouldn’t worry. I mean he probably just walked to some corner of the house and just wanting to be alone for a bit. I mean it couldn’t be easy on him you know. I know me and him haven’t gotten along well but I never wanted anything like this to happen to him.”

The entire time Bridget is saying this Jacen is screaming bloody murder for Jaina to help him but his stepsister’s tits muffle his entire voice. His arms are pinned down against his sides. Jacen is reeling with anger that he is being completely dominated by just one of his sister’s breasts and she is lying about him right in front of him practically. He keeps trying to thrash around but its no use. I soon feel Bridget walking and with each step there is a slight bounce up and down. I thought we would have gone right to her room but I can hear her walking down the stairs. As she gets down stairs I start to realize that her bra feels weird. I haven’t felt a lot of bras but they usually feel like there is more them. This one seems to be made of a different kind of material. As Bridget walks Jacen is sent in a side-to-side motion with her breasts. The longer she walks the more and more Jacen starts to feel queasy. Then Jacen starts to feel a pressure all around him.

“Tanning again dear?”

“Well I want the perfect tan when for when I am back home mom.”

This is what pushes Jacen over the barrel. Bridget is just going to leave him clinging to her breast while she tans all day long in her skimpy two-piece bikini. Jacen starts biting at her breast. Bridget punches the side of her breast where Jacen but he keeps on biting. He soon feels Bridget walking again and then the closing of a door. Light is shone into his world. He looks around sees that he is in Bridget’s room. Her eyes are locked on him in a dead stare. Hatred pours out visibly from every crevice in her body. Jacen pulls himself out of the top of her two-piece and then stares up in absolute fear.

“You bit me you stupid piece of shit. I am going to teach you such a lesson and I know just where I am going put you while I set it up (and she mumbles to herself and think of something to do to you)”

Jacen is astonished by the speed of her grip. Before he even saw her move he was in her grip. He starts to punch at his stepsister’s tight strong grip.

“Fine you want me to let you go. Then I will” Bridget smirks

Bridget opens up her tight fist and watches with eagerness and excitement as he falls into her old sneakers. His head slams into the insole of the shoe and then his body follows suit. Jacen tries to pick himself up but his body hurts all over.

“You dumb ditz. You could have killed me and on top of that I can climb out of this shoe easily. Why don’t you try using your brain for something else besides shopping and fashion? You’re the biggest ditz I have met in my life and you have fucked more guys then I know numbers to count.”

Jacen starts to swing his leg over the side of the shoe when his sister grabs something from corner of her room and walks back over towards him. She picks the shoe up and tilts it backwards causing her stepbrother to tumble into the toe section of her shoe. She turns her head away and thinks how badly that shoe does smell. She then stuffs a sock into the hole and props her shoe up against the wall. So the toe section is sunk into the carpet and the top of the shoe is up on the wall. The smell of sweat and lake water fills his lungs. Sand from the beach that was all over the sock starts to fall over him. Jacen tries with all his might to budge the sock but its too heavy to move.

“What’s wrong? Can’t Mr. Big shot get out? I thought you said you could so easily get out? Well how come you haven’t escaped yet? I am waiting!!!” retorts Bridget very playfully.

Hours pass by and Jacen is helplessly sealed in a shoe. The smell of sweat and dirty lake water is starting to drive him nuts. He tries to push the shoe over but its to heavy, the sock is to heavy. All he can do is cry about how his life is being more and more demoralized by the moment. The only way things could be worse is if his friends could see him now. Being beaten by his ditz of a stepsister. Interrupting his thoughts are some heavy footfalls. Each step causes the shoe to slide from left to right a little. The voice of Jaina calling his name resonates all around him. He tries to yell back but his voice too muffled for her to hear.

“Bridget! Have you seen Jacen yet? It’s been 3 hours and still no sign of him. I have looked everywhere I could think that he could be hiding. “

“Maybe he went outside to take a walk but then found out he couldn’t get back in. Have you tried searching around the house? “

“Oh no Jacen, There are so many dangerous creatures out there for someone your size. Why would you do something so stupid?”

Jacen yells for Jaina to come back but he can hear her sister run down the stairs and obviously outside as Bridget opens her door and then closes it behind her. Jacen gets rocked into all the walls of the shoe as she picks it up and pulls the sock out. Jacen peers out of the shoe to see his sister’s face peering in at him in happiness. She dumps him out of the shoe Jacen looks forward and sees 4 feet. He shakes his head and counts again getting 4 feet. Thinking that he is just seeing thing he runs over to the feet and touches each foot. He then stares up at the new set of feet.

As he stands up he watches as his feet and ankles sink down into the carpeting making it hard for him to move around with any kind of speed. His stepsister’s room is incredibly expansive. It extends what looks to be miles in every direction. The sound of her phone careens across the room. As Bridget stands up Jacen looks up at her in jealousy. He use to dwarf her and now she makes him look like little bug groveling at her feet. Bridget falls back onto her bed and grabs the phone.

“Hi Mom, what’s new!”

“Oh you’re not going to be back until late tomorrow night? Okay we will hold out here fine. You and dad have a great time and enjoy yourselves.”

Jacen starts heading towards the door. As her runs he keeps stumbling over as his feet get caught in the high shag carpet. As he reaches the door he finds out that he can’t make it out by crawling under the door. Just as he turns around to find another way he sees his sister Bridget looking down at him. She picks him up by the leg and watches him dangle in mid air twisting and turning about.

“Uh oh I lost you!”

Bridget then releases her grip and Jacen tumbles down towards the ground only to be grabbed at the last second. She then does it again.

“That is just mean Bridget. You’re scaring him.”

“Oh twerp is just getting what he deserves is all. Do you know how many times he has been mean to me?”

“But you were mean to him which starts it all usually.”

“Well that’s not the point. He should be more respectful to my needs.”

“Well Jacen, it’s been a pleasure knowing you but the time has come for our family to be reduced by one. I loved you well okay I didn’t but you were nice to have around well no you weren’t that either. I guess I could just say good ridden to bad rubbish”

She drops Jacen to the floor and with a loud thud Amanda cringes as it looked like it hurt. She lifts her foot above Jacen. All he can do is stand up and stare as there is no way he can escape. Jacen stands tall and looks up at her sister’s bare foot. He cans the pampered, soft body sole that will be his doom. Tears start to run down his face, as he cannot hide them anymore. This only adds to Bridget’s pleasure as she continues to mock him in his final moments. She then does it quickly; her foot is moving downward so fast that Jacen can’t even see it. But then hears a loud crashing sound and sees Mandy, (Amanda) standing over him. She kneels down beside him and scoops him up. He sees her baby blue sweater moving closer and closer and soon it engulfs him. Jacen tries to squirm out of her grip a little so he can get some air but its no use. She then pulls him away and holds him up her face.

“Bridget you’re a horrible person I cant believe we were ever friends. You were going to really kill him. I mean I should have done something when I first saw him. That’s why I came here when you told me about all this and how you stuck him in your bra and shoe and was going to do him. I was just to scared and shocked at seeing a little man but I wont let you hurt him ever.”

“You traitorous bitch!”

“Come on Jacen I will get you to your sister.”

Jacen warmly smiles as Mandy walks into his sister Jaina’s room.

“Jaina, I have someone for you.”

“Mandy? You have Jacen! I was so worried about him.”

Mandy and Jacen then tell Jaina the entire story without leaving out a detail. Jacen starts to walk towards Mandy’s and rests his head up against her chest and drifts up to sleep.

When he awakens he sees Mandy and Jaina both sleeping. Jacen starts to walk towards Mandy’s face. He runs his hand over her lips. As he touches her lips his hand soaks into her lips. His sands get a little colored from her lipstick. He then kisses Mandy on the lips softly

“Thank you Mandy, I wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for you. Maybe if things were different well it doesn’t matter now. I am useless to the world. What good is a man who cant do anything.”

Jacen walks away towards the edge of the pillow and drifts off to sleep. The moment Jacen turns his back and falls asleep Mandy’s eyes flick open and she smiles and then turns over and tries to sleep.

~Epilogue~
“When I went to sleep that night I had no idea Mandy was awake throughout all of that. I thought she was sound asleep. It wasn’t till much later that I found out she was awake and heard it all. After finding that out I slowly stole Mandy away from her boyfriend at that time and let me tell you when you’re my size stealing a girl away from a guy who is a million times bigger then you are isn’t easy. Now Mandy and I have been dating for a year and both her and Jaina graduate this spring. Since either Jaina or Mandy are always around me I don’t have to worry about Bridget. There have been a couple times but luckily Mandy and Jaina walked in just in time. This fall Mandy, Jaina and I are all going to be sharing a dorm room at University of Southern California. Once we get there well I am sure there is going to be a adventure two to tell. But for now this would be the end."

 

Look for a sequal that has contains many more adventures. This was more of a story to set up how he got this way. There should be three parts to this story. As you can tell each part like this one will have a start and a end which can stand on there own but will be linked together to tell a much bigger story.