- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Jessica wakes up and finds herself in quite the bind. 

 

 

Jessica opened her eyes, she had no idea what had happened to her. Jessica’s last memory was that of bringing Tucker out for a picnic and just as she was about to say something important, she felt an immense pain coursing through her body, as if she had been taken apart by peeling her like an onion.

 

 Now she was gazing up at what should be the night sky but it certainly wasn’t the same one she looked at when she was on Home. The constellations were different and the distinctive band of stars that was the Milky Way galaxy was conspicuously absent with most of the blue and white stars visible from Home replaced by dimmer red stars which gave the entire area a blood red hue. Also, her sunglasses were gone or her surroundings would have been much dimmer.

 

 I am definitely not on Home anymore, thought Jessica.

 

 That was obvious but the question, where was she now? One moment having a nice outing with Tucker and the next moment she had left that world behind. Jessica also thought she could hear murmurs around her but she wasn’t too sure if the voices she heard were real.

 

  Had she been kidnapped? The Dolorians were probably still sore about her breaking out of their prison, she had made it look so easy as she grew her way out. They were the ones most likely to try and kidnap her for what they perceived to be trespassing on their world.

 

 “ Okay Dolorians, why did you take me? You better let me go before I break out of this prison you have me in. You saw what I did last time and you won’t like me when I’m angry.”

 

  “ Last time? You mean this isn’t the first time you fell on someone’s house you monstrous she-beast!” said a voice, Jessica deduced that it was a man replying to her, his voice sounded substaintially deeper than the average woman’s voice.

 

  She tried to turn but felt something pulling her back and she winced in pain. Then she heard shouting, all sorts of different voices that appeared to be terrified of her as they believed she was here to kill them.

 

 “ Who are you and what have you done to me?” Jessica asked, no one in particular but she assumed that there was a crowd gathered around her based on the voices she heard but since she couldn’t turn her head she could not confirm her theory.

 

 “ Monster, my name is Tom and it is not what we did to you, it’s what you did to my house! There I was minding my own business in this forsaken land when you came falling out of the sky like a meteor and landed on my house! What kind of person does that? Luckily I wasn’t inside or you would have flattened me. Now the whole village is here and through some elbow grease, lots of rope and nails we’ve tied you down!”

 

 So that’s all there is? This shouldn't be too hard, thought Jessica. She could definitely break out of this but she decided to give Tom a chance, this seemed to be one big misunderstanding.

 

 “ Now don’t attack me, I’m going to turn my head to get a look at you Tom. I promise I won’t hurt you or your friends here.”

 

 “ Hey Tom, do we trust her? She’s a giant and we all know what giants do,” said a man with a voice that resembled a Cockney accent. Jessica thought the accent sounded familiar, she had heard it before when she went to Earth. Where exactly was she? This was not Earth either or she would have seen the Milky Way.

 

  “ Phillip I guess this giant lady beast deserves a little courtesy. Alright she-beast, you can turn to look at me. I am on your left by the way.”

 

  “ Alright, thank you for that,” replied Jessica, she would have to remain calm, if only because everyone around her seemed to be afraid of her and acting like them probably wouldn’t get her out of this.

 

  She turned her head to the left and felt her hair being pulled back the rope they used to pin it down. As she turned, she could feel her head winning the battle of strength as the ropes that held her hair started to loosen and rise up through the soil. Her body had been pinned down by ropes she had never seen before, instead of the usual brown ones she was familiar with, these were as black as obsidian but they served the same purpose.

 

 It still hurt and Jessica was close to giving up when she felt the pressure on her hair disappear and she was able to easily turn her head to the left and she let out a sigh of relief. Unfortunately for Tom, Jessica’s sigh felt a like a strong gust of wind and it nearly knocked him off his feet.

 

 “ Hey! Is this how you repay my kindness? By trying to blow me away with your foul breath! Just because you’re bigger than us doesn’t mean you can push us around!” Tom was animated, jumping up and down in anger as he berated Jessica who found it a little amusing, a small giggle escaping her lips.

 

 “ I am sorry, you just seem a little cute when you act like that.”

 

 She was surprised to see how Tom dressed, he was human but he dressed like what humans on Earth wore half a millenium ago. Jessica knew that humans wore these clothes during the Middle Ages, had she travelled back in time? His brown, ragged peasant clothes seemed to suggest that.

 

 “ Don’t flatter me, do you know how long I took to build this house? A month and it took you a few seconds to just flatten it. You must pay for it!”

 

 Jessica could understand his anger, she had apparently destroyed his home and she would feel the same way if someone had done the same thing to her.

 

 “ I am sorry for what happened but I need your help. I am lost, I came from Home and I was with my friend Tucker when I got sent here. Is there anyone here who can help me with this?”

 

Before Tom could say anything, Jessica yelped in surprise as she felt something crawling on her stomach, the shock of it causing her the ropes to strain as she tried to get a better look. Tom’s eyes widened in horror as one of the ropes close to him began to tear although no one else seemed to notice it.

 

“ Who is that?” asked Jessica.

 

 She lifted her head as far off the ground as the ropes that tied her down permitted her but her huge breasts blocked her view of her own stomach, one moment where she disliked having such a large bust.

 

 “ Okay, I don’t like it when people crawl on me without my permission and if you’re looking up my dress then I am not going to play nice!”

 

 Jessica felt the tiny thing which she assumed to be a human get off her body, where she then assumed it returned to wherever it came from.

 

 Tom was nervous, would the ropes hold her? She had torn out the ones that held her hair just by using her neck muscles. Her immense body packed more power than the entire village put together, it would be unwise to anger her by continuing to hold her against her will. However, he ran the risk of releasing the most dangerous person he had ever seen and Jessica could easily kill all of them if they chose to.

 

  “ I am not quite sure how to explain it to you, Miss Giantess,” Tom replied, he decided to adopt a more pleasant approach.

 

 “ We all aren’t too sure where we are, just that most of us aren’t alive. Right fellas?”

 

   Not alive? Was she dead?

 

 Then she began to hear other respond to Tom’s question, answers that did little to quell the fear in her heart.

 

 “ Tom you’re right, I last recall getting hit by a bullet back when I was fighting in the Somme for Great Britain. Those damned Huns killed a lot of my buddies but I am the only one here,” said Phillip.

 

 “ Miss, I only remember giving birth to my son and it was a terrible situation, I was losing blood and the doctors were trying to save me when I passed out. Next thing I knew, I woke up here with Phillip, Tom and the rest of this motley gang we formed a village with.”

 

 

  Jessica’s eyes began to water, “ So I’m dead? I can’t be dead, I’m in the pink of health, no reason to die. I-I-I can’t be-” Tears gushed from Jessica’s eyes as she couldn’t cope with the sudden revelation. How could she have died?

 

 Tom was unsure of how to react, he had thought of her as a monster but seeing her cry changed that view of her, monsters shed no tears over anything. They weren’t supposed to have feel anything, monsters were supposed to be mindless beasts.

 

 “ Look, I am sorry but you probably are dead. All of us are, I don’t know if this is heaven but it’s certainly not hell, not the hell any of us imagined it would be.”

 

 Jessica continued to sob, giving no indication of whether she had heard Tom’s words.

 

Tom walked away from Jessica who remained unaware of him leaving her side;  Tom went over  to the mob of twenty who were on the other side of Jessica, most of them were armed with various makeshift weapons.

 

 Handmade knives, tree branches that could be used as clubs and even pitchforks. He motioned for everyone to gather around and put his fingers to his lips.

 

 “ Alright, lets keep this quiet while the giant girl cries her eyes out,” Tom said in a soft voice that could be heard by everyone in the group, now all formed up in a huddled mass.

 

 “ I suggest we let her go. I think we made a mistake, she did destroy my house but I don’t she think meant it, it was an accident and it’s not like I don’t have the time to rebuild it.”

 

“ WE? Tom, you said she destroyed your house and you told us she’s a monster and we believed you since you gave some very good points. I think it’s you who made a mistake,” Phillip corrected Tom.

 

  Tom shot him an annoyed look as he turned to face the rest of the group.

 

 “ Yep, it was definitely your idea, we should tell her that before we get everything off her,” said Anne.

 

 “ Okay so it was my fault.Fine, lets get her out of the ropes. You guys untie her while I apolo-say what needs to be said. Agreed?” Tom looked at all of them, this was a very important decision.

 

  “ Alright,” said the various members, one after the other. Jessica’s cries could be heard, she still hadn’t noticed that Tom was no longer in her field of vision.

 

   As the rest of the mob began untying the ropes that held the giantess, Tom stood in front of her, her cries still going strong and showing no signs of diminishing. He swallowed hard as he thought of what to say, he no longer believed she was a monster but he had this sliver of doubt that he was wrong. However, now was not the time to hesitate, she would definitely object to being tied down again if he had a change of heart halfway through untying her.

 

 

 “ Jessica…”

 

 Jessica didn’t answer as she cried, it actually saddened him to see her cry. Few men can tolerate a woman crying, especially when the woman is as beautiful as Jessica.

 

“ Jessica…” Tom raised his voice slightly but still she didn’t respond.

 

“ JESSICA!” Tom shouted at the top of his voice and this finally got Jessica’s attention, she looked at him, eyes wide with surprise, sniffing as mucus flowed out of her nose.

 

  “ Yes?” Her voice was soft, her spirit broken as she thought she would never see Home, her friends or Tucker ever again.

 

  “ Jessica, I-I-am sorry for tying you up like this. We’re letting you out and you can be on your way, We-I shouldn’t have tied you up like this and since monsters don’t cry and you were crying like there’s no tomorrow we came to the conclusion that you’re no monster. We’re sorry.”

 

 Jessica smiled weakly at him, “ W-well, thanks. It’s a start.”

 

 It took the group far less time to free Jessica than it did to restrain her, all of the ropes were off her in a matter of minutes; it had taken the group over an hour to do the reverse and a lot of praying that she wouldn’t wake up whilst they were in the middle of it.

 

 Jessica sat up, her summer dress had been crumpled by the ropes but it was of little concern to her, she had more pressing needs. Her eyes were red and her cheeks puffy from all the crying. She then stood up to her full height and looked at the group that wrongly believed she was a monster.

 

  “Is there anyone who knows where I am?” she asked them but none of them gave her the answer she wanted, only shrugs and shakes of their head. Tom kept quiet, he didn’t want to say anything more.

 

 “ I can,” said a male voice from behind Jessica.

 

 The mob appeared to recoil in surprise, as if that person had materialised out of nowhere. Jessica turned around to get a look at him.

 

 She saw an impeccably well groomed tall elderly man, she could tell he was tall despite being normal sized like everyone else here. He wore a very conventional looking tuxedo and in he held a cigarette in his left hand, taking the occasional puff from it. This only added to the confusion as everyone here seemed to be from a different time period with Jessica and the old man in contemporary clothes but Tom dressed like a man from the thirteenth century with the rest of the group dressed in various clothes from time periods in between.  

 

 “ Who are you?” Jessica asked him.

 

  The man took a puff and exhaled a circular ring of smoke, “ My name is Gabriel and I think I can answer your questions. I felt you come in here, never before have I had someone so large and so...healthy in my realm.”

 

  His voice sounded like he came England but it lacked Phillip’s Cockney accent, Gabriel seemed to speak the Queen’s English.

 

 Gabriel looked at the mob, who flinched as he laid his dark brown eyes on all of them, “ You lot are lucky that you let her go. This is not you treat your guests, even if she does land on your house. Look, you made her cry! Never make a woman, especially a beautiful woman like Miss Snape here shed tears. It’s a terrible thing to do.”  He was observant enough to notice that Jessica had been crying although at her size it wasn’t difficult to tell Jessica’s mood, especially when she wore her heart on her sleeve.

 

 Tom and the rest of the group each muttered apologies to Jessica despite having said so earlier, none of them wanted to anger Gabriel. They had witnessed him losing his temper on earlier occasions and it was not the prettiest or most desirable of situations.

 

 On the other hand, Jessica was not afraid of him but smiled as she heard his compliments and yet she was wondering, how did he know her name?

 

 “ H-how did you-”

 

  She did not finish as Gabriel cut in, “ I am master of this little world. Now, lets go somewhere else. Somewhere more private to talk.”

 

 “ Okay, should I carry you? I can always walk the two of us there while you give directions.”

 

 Gabriel chuckled, “ No no, you won’t need to walk. We’ll get there using a little magic I have.”

 

 Magic? Jessica was puzzled, what world had she been sent to? What was he talking about?

 

 “ What do you mean?”

 

Gabriel looked up at her,  “ We’ll teleport there. You don’t have to do anything, I’ll supply the magic. It’s a little like what got you here but a lot less painful. I think it is less painful but I’ve never teleported someone else before.”

 

 This made Jessica a little uneasy, she didn’t want to be Gabriel’s guinea pig when it came to teleporting but Gabriel could see her reaction to what he had said.

 

 “ Don’t be so afraid, you won’t die. If you do you’ll wind up back here and I can fix it. Ready?”

 

 His words didn’t exactly fill Jessica with lots of confidence but she had no choice, Gabriel seemed to be the only one who could offer her an explanation.

 

 “ Lets do it,” Jessica answered, mostly confident in her tone.

 

 “ Done,” said Gabriel as he snapped his fingers.

 

  Immediately, Jessica felt different. As if she were no longer solid, her body felt more fluid, more flexible and she began to feel as though she were being poured out of a cup into something else. Jessica looked down at her body to see if that were the case and true enough, she becoming more and more transparent while a purple vortex appeared beneath her, sucking her in.

 

 True to Gabriel’s word, it was a lot less painful. In fact, it was painless, making it feel so surreal.

 

 Her feet spiralled into the vortex, followed by her knees, then her thighs and soon enough, her whole body had been taken by the purple whirlpool which disappeared seconds after Jessica did.

 

 Gabriel was about to snap his fingers again when he saw that Tom and the mob had been watching the him and Jessica. He smiled at them before changing to a more serious look, “ Tom, do behave. I won’t tolerate rudeness to our guests.”


He then snapped his fingers and in the same way Jessica left, so did he.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Does Gabriel have an ulterior motive? Find out in the next chapter.