- Text Size +

A couple of hours later Emily and Tara returned. In that time Tara had calmed down significantly and could actually form complete sentences on her own. When they arrived Emily had the presence of mind to stop Tara at the door.

“Take your shoes off,” she told her.

 

“Why?” Tara asked.

 

“Peter thinks he’s more likely to live if we accidentally step on him without shoes on,” Emily explained.

 

Tara seemed to consider that a moment before kicking off her shoes. “That actually makes sense,” she said. Bless you Emily.

 

They both padded over to me on socked feet and knelt down to get a better look through the Bat Cave windows. Have you ever been sitting around watching YouTube in your room only to have two pairs of giant eyes look at you through your window? It’s pretty unnerving. I had only been here for four days so I was still getting used to things like this. Needless to say I almost hit the roof when I jumped in surprises. Tara and Emily giggled.

 

“Aw, he actually looks pretty cute in there,” Tara said. “Wait, is that an ant?”

 

I looked at Joseph who was sitting next to me on the floor. He made a few clicking sounds at the sight of Emily and Tara and began scurrying around the room.

 

“Joseph!” I called. “Joseph come here!” Eventually he settled down next to me and I stroked his antena. “That’s a good boy.” Then I looked over at Tara, even though I could only see her eye. “He became my pet after I rescued him from a spider. I named him Joseph.”

 

Tara drew her head back away from the window so I couldn’t see her anymore, but I could still hear her voice from outside. “Did he say a spider?”

 

“Yup,” answered Emily’s voice.

 

“Ew! Did you kill it?”

 

“Nope. It disappeared before I came home.”

 

“Oh my God! So it’s still here?” she asked.

 

“Probably,” I answered. While Tara was reacting to the spider news I had slung my quarterstaff on my back and climbed onto the roof, I’m getting pretty fast at this. “But don’t kill it if you see it. I owe that spider a round two.”

 

Emily raised and eyebrow as her lips quirked a little in an attempt to hide a smile. “As I recall you told me that you ran across the room from the thing and then hid inside the Bat Cave.”

 

I hope my face didn’t look as red as it felt. “Ok fine. The spider owes me a round two.”

 

Tara on the other hand made no attempt to hide the laughter. “This I’ve got to hear about. You have to tell me everything.”

 

I nodded. “Ok. If you wouldn’t mind giving me a lift to the bed I’ll tell you what I can of what’s happened.”

 

“Um, ok.” Tara reached a hand towards me but hesitated when she saw me flinch. I couldn’t help it, like I said I’m still not used to some things. “How should I uh . . . I mean . . . How do you like to be picked up?”

 

“Just bring your palm over in front of the ledge and I’ll step on,” I instructed.

 

Tara nodded and did as she was told. I stepped onto her palm, which was big enough for me to lay down flat and fit completely in. She smiled as she slowly carried me over to the bed. “You feel so light, it’s adorable.”

 

“Yeah. He’s kind of like my own little doll,” Emily piped in.

 

On the surface I smiled at them as I shook my head. What was underneath that smile was an entirely different story.

 

Tara brought me over to the bed and set her hand down so that I could step off. Once I did they took extra care not to hit or squish me as they climbed onto the bed. The two girls sat cross legged and looked down at me, waiting for my story. I pretended not to notice the smell of their socks, although to me they did have quite a pleasant aroma.

 

“Before I begin I just want to ask you girls a question first,” I said.

 

Emily and Tara exchanged glances before nodding.

 

“What does my voice sound like to you two? Does it sound high pitched and squeaky because I’m small?”

 

“Actually you sound surprisingly . . . normal,” Tara explained. “I was surprised when you spoke to me and it sounded like you would if you were normal sized. I could probably hear you talking from across the room.”

 

I gripped my chin between my thumb and forefinger in thought. “Emily said the same thing when she found me. But it doesn’t make any sense. If I’m small how can you hear me so well?”

 

Emily shrugged. “Maybe we’ll figure it out while you’re going through your story again.”

 

“Maybe,” I said. So I started from the beginning and told Tara everything that happened as I have described it in my journal. I left out the part about all of my fantasies and fetishes, they really didn’t need to know any of that. I told her of how I had woken up shrunken in Emily’s room, our different reactions to my new height, how she was freaked out and I broke down crying, settling into the Bat Cave, my explorations around the room, befriending Joseph, the spider, the trip to the crawl space, the mouse, and finally I ended by telling her about the clothes and journal that had appeared.

 

“That’s freaky,” she breathed. “A book and some clothes just appeared out of no where and they’re sized for you?”

 

I nodded as I subconsciously put a hand to my chest where I could feel my necklace beneath my shirt.

 

“And you have no idea at all as to what made you small?” she asked.

 

I shook my head. “I’ve gone through everything from aliens to magic, but nothing ever makes any sense.”

 

So we sat there on the bed and talked over possible explanations and theories until we had completely lost track of time. The most logical explanation we could come up with was that I had something at the party that cause me to shrink. But that still left so many question. What was it that I had? Why was it there? Why didn’t anyone else shrink? and the hardest question to answer: Why did I wake up in Emily’s room?

 

We couldn’t come up with an answer for any of those questions. Eventually the time flew by and Tara had to go home. But since she and Emily live just a few blocks from each other she assured me that she would visit a lot so long as I was small. After she had left Emily closed the door behind her.

 

“Finally,” she said with relief. “I’ve been waiting all day to do this.”

 

She sat back down on her bed and looked over at me. “You may want to back away now,” she warned.

 

I backed away so that I was standing in the center of her bed as she sat against her pillows and pulled her legs up onto the bed. My heart began to race as I saw her peel her socks off, toss them away, and began rubbing at her feet. “I have been standing for five hours straight,” she explained with a groan. “Damn do I need this.”

 

I was so torn between what to do at that moment. I didn’t see it ending well in my head but at the same time there was no way I could pass up an opportunity like this! My brain kept telling me to keep my mouth shut and do nothing, but my dick kept saying ‘Do it! Do it! Dot it! Do it!’. I was still mad at my brain for all of those scary images of me dying from things like the spider, the mouse, and kids at Toys R Us. So I decided to side with my dick, hopefully things won’t end up worse because of it.

 

“You know . . .” I began, trying to sound casual about it. “If you want I could . . . rub them for you . . .”

 

Emily immediately stopped what she was doing and raised an eyebrow at me. “You? Offering to rub my feet for me?”

 

I shrugged, it took so much effort to appear casual I almost gave up and ran. But I kept all of the panic inside while remaining calm on the outside. “You’ve done so much for me these past few days. Giving me a place to stay, food and water, and even luxuries like candles and entertainment. It’s the least I could do for you in return.”

 

A faint smile appeared on her lips as she brushed a few red locks of hair away from her face. “I appreciate the offer Peter but I doubt I’d even be able to feel you.”

 

Then, very carefully, she moved her right foot so that it was right next to me. Her one foot must have been twice as wide as I was tall, making it about ten feet wide. And from my perspective it looked to be about thirty feet long. Being this close to her foot was a dream come true. Her skin was pale, but not unhealthy looking, and it looked extremely soft. Emily didn’t seem to notice though.

 

Emily giggled. “Besides, my one foot is three times your size. No offense but I don’t think you could do much.”

 

In response I just smirked and crossed my arms over my chest. “You’d be surprised, I know a trick or two.”

 

“Is that so?” she asked in a playful voice. “Alright, I’ll give you a chance. Step back a bit.”

 

I did and she brought her other foot over. Then Emily shifted herself so that her feet were laying sideways against the bed. “It’ll probably be easier for you if you can reach the whole foot.” Then she settled back against her pillows to relax and gestured with her hand. “Whenever you’re ready.”

 

I almost couldn’t believe this was actually happening, one of my most thought about fantasies ever! I was actually going to give a beautiful giantess a foot massage! I approached her right foot at the lowest part of the arch, which was about level with my chest. Speaking of which i was so nervous I felt like my heart was about to beat it’s way through my chest. It took whatever will power I had left to remain as calm as I looked. I brushed a hand over the arch of her foot, it did feel soft.

 

I heard Emily giggle. “Are you going to rub my feet or tickle them?”

 

“Just looking for a certain spot,” I answered. I placed my hand to mark just where the center of her arch was. Then I jabbed my right elbow into it and began rubbing in a small circle.

 

“Oh wow! That actually feels pretty good.”

 

I smiled as I kept rubbing. Remember that ‘research’ I mentioned I was doing before? Well this was it. I was looking up sensitive areas on a woman’s feet, just incase a miracle like this ever happened. The easiest way to get at the sore spots is to go through the arch of the foot. The second most likely sore spot would be right beneath her toes, but I would get in a few minutes. For now I kept pressing my elbow with as much strength as I could put into it, into her arch and rubbing it in a circle. I would have to switch elbows every minute so that one arm didn’t get too tired. Every now and then Emily would let a soft groan escape her lips.

 

After a few more minutes of doing that I took a few steps back.”Ok, now roll on your stomach so I can try something else.”

 

Emily didn’t hesitate this time. With one glance to make sure I was clear she turned onto her stomach and I approached her feet again. Laying on her stomach allowed all of the wrinkles in her soles to become visible. I took a minute to admire them before I set about continuing what I had started. Now that she was lying on her stomach the area directly beneath her toes was within easy reach. The ball of her foot came up to my chest, and my mind swam with the image of being pressed into the bed beneath it. That would be a massage to remember!

 

With a minor amount of effort I shook away the fantasies, I was too busy living one.

 

The ball of her foot would be tougher but there was still a sensitive spot I could exploit. I stood just at the tip of her big toe. I reached behind my back and drew out my quarterstaff. Then, with as much force as I could put into it, I jabbed the flat end of my staff into the area just above the ball of her foot and just below her big toe. Just as I did with her arch I rubbed the tip of the staff in a circle. I held the bottom part of the staff with my right hand and the opposite end with my left, I used my entire upper body to keep the tip pressed in and moving. Like I said, I’m not big enough to be a weight lifter, but because of wrestling I’m still strong enough to keep this up for a little while.

 

As soon as the tip of my staff jabbed her foot and began to move Emily groaned again, not sexually, but I could tell she was enjoying this. “Mmmmmm, that feels really good. How do you know how to do this?”

 

It wasn’t too hard to come up with a plausible explanation that she’d believe. If you keep it close enough to the truth without telling the whole truth it becomes easy to make up a simple story that’s believable at the same time. “I spent some time researching pressure points,” I answered. “Did you know most pressure points in the human body are located in the feet?”

 

“No but I’ll take your word for it since you’ve clearly done your research.”

 

“Uh-huh,” I said before I stopped. “I’ll finish up with your right foot and move onto the left in a minute. I didn’t stretch before and if I don’t do it now my muscles will cramp up way before they really should.”

 

Emily’s shoulders shrugged while she was still laying down. “If it means you can keep doing this longer then go ahead.”

 

So I took my time to properly stretch my arms and legs. I meant what I said. If I didn’t do this now my muscles would give out at a point where I normally could have kept on going without a problem. Considering I still had to finish up on her right foot and then do everything over again on her left foot this was the right thing to do.

 

The wrong thing to do happened after just three minutes of stretching. I was leaning my right leg forward to stretch out my thigh when I noticed how close my face was to her big toe. Of course big didn’t begin to describe it. More like huge, massive, or giant. And it was a little more than a foot away from my face. I didn’t even realize I was leaning in closer until suddenly . . . . .

 

Emily’s head lifted slowly off of her pillow. “Peter?” she asked. “What was that?”

 

As she spoke I could literally feel the blood leave my face. I was so shocked and horrified by what I had done I couldn’t form words, much less an answer. Emily began to raise up as she supported herself on her elbows while the rest of her body remained lying down.

 

“Peter?” she spoke slowly. “Did you just kiss my toe?”

 

My stomach was doing backflips right now. I had hoped against all hope that she’d assume it was just me accidentally brushing against her toe as I stretched. But she’d felt it, holy shit she actually felt me kissing her toe. My jaw moved up and down but words refused to come out, they were all clogging up my brain and keeping me from thinking of an explanation.

 

Emily pulled her feet away as she sat up, so she could face me directly. The look on her face was one of slight confusion mixed with caution. “Peter,” she still talked in that slow, careful voice. “Do you . . . like my feet?”

 

Oh my God that was it, it was over me. She must have figured it out, me convincing her to never wear shoes in the room, she must have put two and two together. How could I not have seen this coming! Emily was smart, between asking her to always take her shoes off and the massage, it was all so obvious. What would she think of me now? We’ve been friends since elementary school and I’ve never told her about anything like this between then and now. Hell, I’ve never told anyone for fear of something like this happening. How would she react? Would she be disgusted? Appalled? Revolted? Would she send me to Tara’s just so she wouldn’t have to have me around anymore?

 

“Peter?”

 

The sound of her voice snapped me out of my horrified daze. I just looked up at her, my face could have either been bright red or bone white. “Peter,” she said again. “Do you like my feet?”

 

I began to take a step backwards. Then another. Then another as I tried to stammer out an answer. “ I-i . . . . . I . . . . . . I-I uh . . . .Ah!” I screamed as I tripped while walking backwards and I fell on my back. The softness of the bed did nothing to ease me. This was just the icing on the cake. Not only did I now look like a perverted creep, I also looked like a fucking dumbass.

 

“Are you alright?” Emily asked. She sounded concerned but I was too busy at the time having a panic attack to notice. I stood up as fast as I could. I couldn’t bring myself to look up at her, instead I kept my eyes planted on the bed.

 

“I . . . I’m sorry,” I said as quickly as I could.Without another word I turned around and ran for the edge of the bed. With luck I could find a piece of blanket to climb down and then make a sprint for the Bat Cave. Afterwards I’d just hide under my sheets and wait, wait for this nightmare to be over. If there was nothing there for me to climb then . . . .

 

I never got the chance to finish the thought. Out of no where Emily’s giant hand came and snatched me from the bed. She’s never held me in her fist like this before. She was gentle, as always, but I was afraid none the less. Well shocked would be a better word. I didn’t think she’d have anything to say to me, unless she was going to scold me for being such a creep and making her take her shoes off so I could stare at her feet.

 

Emily brought her hand right up to her face, yet still low enough that I would have to look up at her. What surprised me more than suddenly grabbing me was the look on her face. Her right eyebrow was raised in a questioning way and there was a faint smile on her lips. A freaking smile?

 

“And just where do you think you’re going?” she asked. She didn’t sound angry at all. In fact she sounded like she normally would if she was just trying to tease me. But I couldn’t believe that was the case.

 

“I don’t recall giving you permission to leave,” she continued. “I have two feet here that still need to be massaged. If you want to go to bed then I suggest you hurry up and get to work.”

 

My jaw dropped lower than the economy. “W-what? Emily? What”

 

Emily didn’t say a word. She just winked as she set me down at her feet again. Then she flexed her toes a bit. “Well?” she asked. “Hurry up and get back to work.”

 

I lowered my head to hide a few tears as I wiped them away. Then I looked up and nodded at her, she smiled in return.

 

I got back to work just as I was doing before, rubbing her feet with my arms, elbows, and staff. I can’t honestly tell you how much time I spent massaging, only that I was still pretty sore when it was all done. Emily took care of placing me back on the Bat Cave roof.

 

“Good night Peter,” she said as she stood up. “And thanks for the best foot massage I’ve ever gotten.”

 

“Emily?” I asked.

 

She arched an eyebrow and I smiled while trying to keep the tears back. “Th-thank you.”

 

I didn’t have to say what for, she knew. She smiled before leaving to get ready for bed. I climbed inside where I was greeted by a very jittery and excited Joseph. After settling him down I went straight for my journal and began writing. The last few lines went something like this:

 

I can’t tell you what a relief it feels to know that she doesn’t see me as a freak like I assumed she would. I don’t know if she’d feel the same way about my giantess fantasies so I intend to wait a little bit before finding out . . . . But no matter what happens I can never tell her my deepest secret. If she knew I’ve kept something as important as that from her all of these years I don’t know if she’d ever forgive me.