- Text Size +

 

Three days have come and gone, allow me to recap what has happened throughout that time. I’ve woken up two inches tall in the room of my best friend Emily. From my perspective Emily appears to stand about 250 ft tall even though she’s really only 5’5ft. After almost getting my ribs broken by Emily accidentally I broke down and cried like a bitch for a little while. The next day I was almost killed by a spider as big as I am and now I have an ant for a pet. The day after that I was almost eaten by a mouse. Have you noticed a pattern yet?

 

Reality will never live up to fantasy.

 

This came to me during my fourth day being shrunk, and it came painfully . . . as well as erotically. Here’s how it happened.

 

While Emily was in the bathroom getting ready for work I was on the roof of the Bat Cave working on a little arts and crafts project. That little incident with the mouse taught me that, although I may not be a martial arts master, I’d need my quarterstaff if I was to protect myself. But carrying it everywhere is a problem without a sheath of some sort to hold it when I need both of my hands for something. So Emily gave me some string (which was like rope to me) and some tape to make one of my own. All I did was coil the rope around until it was about a foot long in my perspective and coiled up tight enough so that it became a tube that I could wrap my fingers completely around. Afterwards I wrapped it in tape and tied another piece of rope to the top and bottom ends. The sheath went over my head and left arm like a sash and the staff would be held by the tube I made out of coiled rope and tape. The rope had to be coiled tightly so that the staff wouldn’t slip out, even though the large question mark hook was too thick to slip through the sheath.

 

When I tried it out the staff fit nicely in the sheath, now all I had to do was test it. I looked over at Joseph.

 

“Got any ideas?” I asked as I began to look around the room. He made a few clicking sounds just as my eyes landed on the bed sheet just next to the railing. I grinned at my pet ant. “I like the way you think Joseph.”

 

Now I know what you’re thinking: ‘Climb up a bed when you’re two inches tall? That’s crazy! A bed is too high blah blah blah. And talking to ants is freaking crazy blah blah blah.’

 

First of all Joseph keeps me company and I take comfort in our conversations, even though I pretty much imagine everything he says in my head. I know that sounds psychotic but it’s actually saner than you think . . . somehow.

As for the bed issue it’s not as dangerous as you think. In normal human measurements the Bat Cave playset is about one and a half feet tall, or almost half a meter for the smart people that use the metric system. Standing on the roof of the Bat Cave I was at eye level with Emily’s mattress. All I had to do was just climb the sheet to the top of the mattress which was only a height of about 30 ft to me. I’ve climbed ropes that high in school plenty of times before so this actually seemed perfect to test out how well my sheath would hold. The only thing that worried me was that I would have to jump a small gap and grab the sheet.

 

The gap wasn’t that wide, maybe a yard or two, but I still hesitated.

 

“You sure I can do this?” I asked Joseph without looking at him. He remained silent.

 

I sighed. “I know I’m going to have to try eventually but it seems a bit soon for a jump like this.”

 

Joseph still did nothing.

 

“Very true,” I nodded. “If you had never taken risks how would you have learned to climb up walls? But that’s the problem Joseph, I’m not an ant.”

 

In response Joseph made one click.

 

“Yeah you’re right!” I exclaimed. “I’ve survived a giant spider and a giant mouse. I can handle something as simple as this.” I knelt down to pet his head. “Thanks man, you’re pretty good with words.”

 

Was that conversation weird? Probably. Did it help me overcome my fears? . . . . Sort of.

 

I walked over to the other side of the Bat Cave roof and turned to face the bed. I slipped my staff comfortably in the sheath so that it was held snug across my back. Then, after about twenty deep breaths I took off at a sprint and, using the railing for a little extra lift, I launched myself straight at the sheet.

 

As soon as I felt the sheet I wrapped my hands around it as tightly as I could and I hugged it with all of the strength in my arms. Now is the time for me to point out that I’m not a muscular person. It’s not that I’m not in good shape or anything, after years on the wrestling team I’m in pretty good shape. But like I said, I’m no weight lifter, so when I grabbed those sheets I held on with everything I had . . . and I was too scared to open my eyes for a minute.

 

Once my mini panic attack was over with I was able to start climbing which was easy compared to the jump. It really was just like climbing up a rope in gym class, in no time I was standing on Emily’s mattress.

 

I have to say, the view was amazing from up here. For me it must have been about 70 ft to the ground. Down below me I could see Joseph still on the Bat Cave roof, apparently ants don’t jump all that well. I looked around Emily’s room and spotted the remote to her TV lying in the center of her bed. As I approached it I began to wonder if I was strong enough to at least turn the TV on. After a few attempts at pushing down on the thick button the TV turned on and America’s Funniest Home Videos appeared on the screen.

 

It didn’t take long for Emily to come bolting into the room, wearing nothing but a bathrobe, as she looked all around the room.

 

“Peter!” she called out. “Are you alright? Where are you?”

 

I tried to hide a smirk as I wave both my arms in the air. “Over here. On the bed.”

 

Her eyes took a minute to pinpointed me on her bed, which must not have been that easy considering the extremely colorful floral design of her sheets. But Emily relaxed when she saw me and walked up. She had to lean down a bit since being on the bed put me at crotch level, and I’m too much of a gentleman to speak to her at that level while she wore nothing but a bathrobe. Ahem.

 

“How’d you get up here?” she asked.

 

“I just finished making my sheath and wanted to test it out,” I explained. “So I thought the best way to see if it would hold would be to climb something.”

 

“And so you climbed my bed?”

 

I shrugged. “It was Joseph’s idea.”

 

Rather than call me crazy, which I wasn’t, Emily thought it’d be funnier to play along. She turned to Joseph who was still on the Bat Cave roof. “Stop encouraging him like this. He’s going to kill himself because of you.”

From up here I couldn’t hear if Joseph had made any clicking sounds but I stifled a laugh as a possible comeback came to mind. Emily turned to me with one eyebrow raised. “What?”

 

“Nothing,” I said between snickers.

 

Emily just sighed as she rolled her eyes to high heaven. “Anyway, how’d you get up here again?”

 

“I grabbed hold of the sheet and climbed up, just like gym.”

 

She nodded at that. “Impressive. Well if I leave you alone while I take a shower do you promise not to do anything else that’s stupid?”

 

I looked at her with a blank expression. “I only promise to try.”

 

“Hmph, fair enough.” Then she walked back to the bathroom as I went back to enjoying some funny home videos. After a few minutes I heard footsteps coming up the nearby staircase. I assumed this to be one of her parents until, to my horror, they knocked on the door.

 

I heard a female voice speak through the door. “Emily are you ready yet? We’re going to be late and I don’t feel like having to deal with Greg again.”

 

I recognized the voice. It was Tara, a friend of mine and Emily who works with her at Barnes & Noble, in the cafe section. They must be carpooling or something for her to be here now. But it was alright, so long as she didn’t come in.

 

So of course the knob starts to turn.

 

Lucky for me after everything I’ve been through I’ve learned to assume the worst. Once the knob started turning I dropped onto my stomach and tried to lay as flat against the bed as I could.

 

Here’s a little information about the human mind, we only see what we expect to see. This is one of the keys to camouflage, if no one is looking for you then chances are they won’t see you while you’re hiding. Tara never expected to see a two inch tall man laying on Emily’s bed so she looked over me completely. It also helped that Emily’s sheet were covered in colorful flower designs. All of the bright colors helped camouflage my clothes.

Tara stood an inch or two taller than Emily, but still shorter than I was before I had shrunk, and a bit skinnier. I’m not saying Emily was cubby, if anything she’s fuller, I believe the word is, than Tara who was simply thin. Tara had hair long like Emily, only her’s was brown and perfectly straight while Emily’s hair was red and slightly curly. Her skin was a bit tanner than Emily’s too, contrasted by her  bright blue eyes. She also wore a pair of plastic frame glasses. Tara was one of the many friends who came to the party I had before I was shrunk. Today she a black top, grey shorts, and sneakers. Even from the doorway Tara could see the room was empty. Naturally I assumed she would just leave and wait downstairs, and naturally I was wrong. Tara walked in to see what was on TV as I mentally cursed myself off.

 

“Oh! America’s Funniest Home Videos! I love this show,” she exclaimed. Damn you Tara and your great taste in quality television.

 

For a moment she stepped outside the room and looked down the hallway before walking back in. “Knowing Emily she’s going to be a while. I guess I’ll just sit here and wait.”

 

Then she walked over to the bed and sat on me . . . . . . there’s no other way for me to put that. She just walked over to the bed and freaking sat on me.

 

Since I was lying flat on my stomach all I could see was her walk towards me, turn around, and then her butt descended upon my body. I had one chance to look up as it came down on me and all I could think of was Never let it be said Tara doesn’t have a killer ass.

 

That was it, it could have been my last thought on Earth and I chose to waste it on that dumbass line.

 

But I realized I wasn’t going to die when I noticed I was at the edge of her butt. Meaning that everything but my head and left arm was trapped underneath of her. Good thing too since, if I was completely under her, even if I wasn’t crushed I would still suffocate to death. At first I thought if I struggled enough I could squeeze my way out of here. All this did was cause Tara to readjust herself on the bed, so now only my face wasn’t covered by her. The rest of my body was trapped tightly underneath the soft weight of Tara’s butt. As I laid there I realized how soft it really was. I wasn’t going anywhere so my mind began to wonder with the idea of being trapped under the butt of a giantess. I began to imagine being inside of Tara’s pants, or even her panties. Just being pressed against her soft skin as she completely dominates me, making me worship her. I imagined the feeling of her cheeks pressing me together from both sides, as punishment for not pleasing her. I knew this was wrong considering I’ve been friends with Tara since 9th grade, but I couldn’t help myself. I was starting to get pretty turned on.

 

I was able to track how long I was under Tara by the sound of the TV. Every now and then she would shift her body and it felt like I was getting a full body massage, it was a little rough most of the time but then again Tara had no idea I was under her in the first place.

 

Emily didn’t return until the first episode of AFV had finished and another one was just starting. I couldn’t see her entering but I definitely heard her squeal in surprise when she came in and found Tara sitting on her bed.

 

“Jesus, calm down,” Tara said. “I just came to pick you up. So are you going to hurry up and get dressed or are you planning on going to work in a bathrobe?”

 

“ . . . . Tara?” I heard Emily speak slowly. “When you came in here . . . did you notice anything . . . crawling around?”

 

“What? You mean like a bug?” Tara asked. “No I didn’t see anything like that. I just came in and sat down.”

 

“Oh my God!” Emily exclaimed.

 

“What?”

 

“Get up! Get up now, you’re going to kill him!” Emily screamed.

 

All at once I felt the weight leave my body as Tara stood up. I let out a gasp of relief while Emily gently scooped me up in her gentle hands. “A-are you ok?” she asked.

 

I was panting too hard to answer so I just gave her a thumb’s up and smiled. Emily let out a sigh of relief at the sight of that.

 

“Emily?” Tara called out from behind her. “What the hell’s going on?”

 

Emily looked down at me and whispered. “Should I tell her?”

 

I didn’t need long to think about that. The less people I had to hide from meant the less people I had to worry about almost killing me, case in point. But I’d have to be very picky about who I let know about me. I decided it would be best to only let girls I was friends with know about me. I based this decision around a couple of observations.

 

First off the girls I know are very protective of each other. Meaning if you dump one of them like an asshole instead of breaking up with them gently you are going to have hell to pay for it. They will break out the ice cream and comedy movies until she feels better and then turn their wrath upon whoever dumped her. Being as helpless as I am I would need people like that.

 

Secondly both my guy friends and my girl friends would tease me at this height, it’s unavoidable. But girls have more restraint ( most of the time) and would be a lot less likely to accidentally kill me than most of the guys I know.

 

And lastly yes, I’m into giant girls, go ahead and judge me for it. I’ve never been able to understand why I am the way I am but I’ve recently come to terms with it. And if you’re like me and haven’t come to terms with it, you should. You fantasies about giant girls, that does not make you a creep and you shouldn’t have to be ashamed of it. Not when there are rapists and pedofiles in the world. Anyway I don’t know how many girls in the world are aware of what macrophilia is or if they enjoy it or not, so I might never get this chance again. The chance to live out some of my deepest fantasies and hang around with actual giantesses.

 

To sum up everything I just said: girls will take care of me, they’ll be gentle, you’re not a freak, I’m going to be doing a lot of masturbating while I’m small.

 

Back to the story, I gave Emily a nod, which she returned. Then she carefully covered my body with her other hand, which wasn’t hard for her considering how she could have easily hidden me in only one hand. I heard her take a deep breath and saw her turn around through the cracks of her fingers.

 

“Tara,” she said in as serious a voice as I’ve ever heard her use. “I need you to keep this a secret for me. No matter what happens you must not tell anyone about this unless Peter gives his permission. Got it?”

 

“Are you holding something that belongs to Peter?” she asked.

 

“Tara focus!” Emily urged. “You have to swear to me never to tell anyone. Anyone! Unless Peter says it’s ok. Swear?”

 

Tara barely hesitated. I saw her raise her hand through Emily’s fingers. “I swear never to tell anyone this secret unless Peter says it’s ok.” She put her hand down. “Now what is it?”

 

Emily and I took deep breaths simultaneously before she opened her hands up. I looked up at Tara, as pretty as ever, as the sight of me slowly sank in. It wasn’t as dramatic as you’d think. At first she just looked at me, she probably thought I was a toy or something. But when I stood up her eyes widened tremendously as it began to click in her head. She gasped and put her hand to her mouth while taking a few steps back. I saw her jaw move from behind her hand as she tried to say something.

 

I just smiled weakly and waved. “It really is me Tara, it’s Peter.”

 

“Oh my God,” she whispered. “Ohmygodohmygodohmygod. Peter!”

 

She looked from me to Emily. “He’s . . . And I just . . . But I didn’t know that . . . Oh my God.” she breathed. “Did I really . . . sit on you?”

 

I heard Emily snicker a bit from above me, for Tara’s sake I chose to ignore it. “Yeah but, as you can see, I’m ok. So don’t worry about it.”

 

She swallowed a bit nervously. “H-how?” she asked, her voice still shaky from the shock. “How the hell did this happen?”

 

That’s when Emily stepped in, she gripped Tara’s shoulder firmly and looked at her levelly. “Tara. I know it’s not fair that we don’t tell you right now but you and I have got to go. I’m going to put Peter back in his home now and get dressed, you’re going to wait in the car. And when we get off from work, I promise you, you can come back and Peter and I will tell you everything. Deal?”

 

Tara looked from Emily to me and back to Emily. “O-ok.”

 

Once Tara left the room Emily put me down on the roof of the Bat Cave where Joseph scurried right up to me, clicking with joy. I knelt down and pet him. “Don’t worry boy, I’m alright.” I looked over at Emily who was standing there waiting. “Let’s go back inside,” I told him. “Something tells me it wouldn’t be polite to stick around”

 

Remember what I said about there being an elevator that reaches the roof but I couldn’t use it? Well I can still use the hatch door on the roof to get inside. Joseph and I slipped inside so that Emily could get dressed.

 

Now I know what you’re thinking but no, I didn’t look at her. Emily is a very beautiful girl with a great body and . . . goddammit but I’m a gentleman! I’ve got morals, and spying on your friend while she’s getting dressed is fucking creepy and  wrong. Even though I’ve tried many times to escape the friend zone, it’s still wrong.

 

Anyway Emily got dressed, she said she’d be back in a few hours with Tara, and then closed the door to her room behind her. Once she was gone I walked over to The Bat Computer, aka her iPhone, and continued doing some “research”.

 

Chapter End Notes:

What did I tell you? Give me a little time to set things up properly and I'll deliver on what you want. Let me know how well I did on some of the descriptive parts of being sat on. I'm always looking to improve.