- Text Size +

Chapter 6 – A Decent Proposal

A thought popped into his head and he said “Deborah?”

“Yes sweetie?” she answered.

“If I was half my size, I would probably be just right to uhhh ......you know what? Forget it.”

“Just right for.....Oh my God. Are you thinking of....Oh no. That's not happening. Are you nuts?” she said loudly as she realized what he was thinking.

“I thought it would be.....uhh.....you know.....nice for you.” he told her.

“Carlos!” she said in a shocked tone. “You've got to be kidding! Do you know how insane that sounds? You think that I want to use you to pleasure myself?”

He turned to her and looked into her huge eyes and said with conviction “I don't want you to use me. I want to do it.”

Exhaling loudly, she looked at him and shook her head. “I don't know what to say.” she said. “I'm okay with your foot fetish, and the shower was really fun, but that is something else.”

He stared at her for a few moments, realizing in his head that he was at ease with what he was about to say. “It's just another way that we get to experience each other. Just think about it. I'll fit you like a glove.”

Deborah started to breath a little heaver. She just couldn't help thinking about it. She closed her eyes tight, trying to get the thoughts out of her head.

“If you're not cool with it, we can just forget it.” he said. “But you already admitted to using me, remember?”

“Don't remind me.” she told him. “Anyway, thank you for offering, but I don't think it's such a good idea. We're moving too fast. It's only ten o'clock and look at you. Look what I've done to you.”

 

Carlos was not going to take no for an answer. He stood beside her and leaned against her side, then ran his right hand up and over her firm left breast. Using his small palm, he gently ran it back and forth across her nipple. Arching her back slightly, she raised her hand and pinched his wrist between her thumb and index finger. “What are you trying to do to me?” she asked quietly. Yanking his wrist from her grasp, he lowered his head, kissing her supple breast four or five times. Continuing to plant kisses on her t-shirt fabric, he moved down her breast to her shoulder, then knelt beside her head. He placed his small lips on hers and kissed her lovingly.

 

Lifting his head, he gazed into her big hazel eyes and said “I want you to make me smaller.” Deborah shook her head back and forth and whispered “I can't.”

Taking his hands and sliding his small finders into her hairline, he caressed her beautiful face and said “I want to feel you, like I've never felt anyone before. I want you to feel me, all of me.”

“Stop.” she said, shutting her eyes. “You don't know what you're asking.”

“I've never been so sure of anything.” he replied convincingly. “I want to slide myself inside you and rock your world.”

 

Taking a deep breath, she looked at him and stated in a fluttering voice “I can't believe I'm even entertaining the thought. I don't want to hurt you. I don't want to do this.”

“I can see it in your eyes.” he said. “You're not that good of a liar.”

He was right. She was imagining how it would feel. There was silence for a few minutes as she just lay still, seemingly deep in thought. Finally, she got up to her knees and put her hands down on the mattress on either side of him. She leaned her head down and looked into his eyes. Her pony tail hung over her shoulder, almost touching him. Carlos took sort breaths as he stared up at the glorious woman above him. He was so in love with her he felt like he heart was going to explode. Her beautiful lips parted as she spoke softly. Carlos was in a trance. He didn't hear a word she said. Time seemed to slow down. He focused on her lips as they moved slowly. He looked at her facial features one by one, her eyebrows, her nose, her lips. She was so beautiful. He felt so incredibly lucky to even be with her.

 

“Carlos?” she asked.

He snapped out of his trance and looked into her hazel eyes.

“Where did you go?” she asked with a gentle smile.

“I was just looking at you.” he said. “What did you say?”

Lifting her right hand, she took her finger and traced it up his right leg, then down the left, then repeated it several times.

“I was asking you if you're sure you want me to do this?” she asked. She squeezed his rock hard erection between her thumb and forefinger and said. “But I think I've already got my answer.”

His chest was heaving as he stared helplessly up at her.

Resting her palm on his chest, she said “Your heart is going a mile a minute. Just relax sweetie.”

Carlos started shaking. Deborah had spread her third and fourth fingers to put her palm on his chest. The tips of her fingers were on either side of his neck. He started thinking about what her hand would look like after she was done with him. If she looked this big now? He was becoming so frightened, it was causing him to shake like mad under her palm.

“Carlos. Look at me.” she said, realizing that he was going into a tailspin. She had to calm him down a bit. With fear in his eyes, he looked straight up at her. “Oh sweetie.” she said. “Maybe this isn't such a good idea.”

Grabbing her pinky and thumb with his tiny hands, he held them and said “I'mmmmm.....I'mmm okay.”

She blinked slowly and nodded, saying “Okay baby. Okay. Just relax. I want you to enjoy this.”

 

Deborah raised up to her knees and pulled her hair back, letting it fall on her back. From his vantage point, she was incredible. The smooth fabric on her pink panties showed a perfect bulge from underneath. Her t-shirt was tight against her flat stomach leading up to her perfectly shaped breasts. Her gaze shifted down under the rims of her glasses at him. He tried to moisten his lips with his tongue, but is was no use. She removed her glasses and tossed them onto the night table. Bending down slightly, her hands slid under him. She pressed her palms into his sides. Her third and fourth fingers cradled his butt cheeks. Her index and second fingers slid up the small of his back. He looked down at his stomach as her thumbs lowered to his front. With him firmly in her hands, she raised back up to her knees while lifting him up to her face. Gazing into his eyes, she said “Tell me if you want me to stop.”

Lowering him down slightly, she pressed her lips into his chest, kissing him softly. She ran the tip of her nose down his torso, then surrounded his crotch with her lips. He arched his back as the tip of her tongue touched his penis. Lifting him up to her eyes, she tilted her head as her eyebrows raised. He saw her eyelids close briefly before she lowered him back to her mouth. She licked her lips then pressed his mid section into her supple flesh. He groaned and blurted out “Deborah!”

A smile crept across her face as she gently blew a warm breath across his body. His entire body was tingling. Deborah had him on the edge and was keeping him there. For several more minutes, she alternated between soft kisses and gentle caresses with her tongue. Each time he neared the edge, she backed off , then repeated it all over again. Carlos slumped back in her hands, his senses totally overwhelmed. “Holding his face in his hands, he screamed “Debor.....Deborah.....!”

She raised her hands above her head and held him up. She had a playful grin on her face as she looked up at him. He was quite helpless in her hands, and they both knew it. Carlos felt so comfortable with her. He knew she could have taken the entire situation in any direction she wanted, it could have turned ugly and he could have been in real danger. He gazed down at her glorious body. She was being so careful, so attentive and caring about what he wanted or didn't want. An overwhelming feeling came over his as he gazed helplessly into her eyes. “I love you” he blurted out.

Deborah's playful grin turned into gentle smile. She winked at him and asked “Are you ready?” He nodded sheepishly, knowing she was about to shift him into overdrive. Lowering him down, she held lips right beside his little head and whispered. “I love you too sweetie.”

Holding him up again to see that his little feet dangling, she lowered his foot onto the tip of her tongue, then rolled her tongue under his leg, cradling it. Her tongue retreated back inside her mouth with Carlos screaming in fear “Deborah!”. Her lips pursed and her bright white teeth came into view as he heard “Shhhhhh....”.

She took his foot into her lips and closed them around his ankle. She sucked on his leg, pulling it inside her mouth. He was about to loose it as her tongue snaked around he leg. She took her teeth and bit down ever so slightly, just enough for him to feel a little bit of pressure. Pulling his leg out of her mouth, she ran the tip of her tongue up and down his legs, the tip of her nose streaking across his chest. He stretched his hands up as far as he could and ran his fingers just into her hairline as he moaned quite loudly. Sliding her tongue down between his legs, she slathered his testicles with her saliva and pressed against them gently. A smile crept across her face as she felt his body do a quick jerking motion in her hands. It was starting. Sucking on his erection, quicker and quicker, she felt moistness on her tongue as he exploded in ecstasy.

Continuing to suck on his penis, she could feel him starting to shrink. Before long, he got too small for her to keep the suction going and she let it go. She knelt on the bed and watched as her tiny lover gave up another fifty percent of his size. Taking her left hand, she wiped her brow. Carlos was now lying in her right hand, his legs and arms dangling over the edges of her fingers. “Oh my God. Look at him.” she said quietly as she watched him dwindle in her hand.

As with each time before, he seemed to pass out while the shrinking was going on. His head was resting right between the tips of her third and fourth fingers when this round of shrinking ended. His feet lay at the base of her palm. Aside from his hands dangling off the edge of her pinky and opposite index finger, he fit completely within her hand's perimeter. She stared a his little body, thinking that he looked a lot smaller that she thought he would. “He's so small.” she whispered to herself, not wanting to disturb him. “He can't be more than eight inches or so tall.” She suddenly felt butterflies in her stomach, and squeezed her legs together until the feeling passed. “Keep it together Deborah. Keep it together.” she muttered.