- Text Size +

Chapter 4 – Easy Come, Easy Go

When he woke up, he opened his eyes to see Deborah's face above him. Her hazel eyes penetrated his very soul. “Hey tiger.” she said.

Still in a bit if a daze, he looked at her and asked “Did...did...I get smaller?”

“Yes you did.” she replied.

“Did you uhhh....you know?” he asked.

With a gentle nod and a smile she said “Oh yeah.”

“I don't remember what happened.” he said. “I feel so weird.”

Quite concerned, she asked “You don't remember anything?”

“The last thing I can remember was being so tired and then I felt your hands on my ass, but after that, nothing. What happened?” Placing her hand on his chest, she caressed him gently and told him “Well I kind of needed to help you out a bit at the end.”

“Oh.” he replied. “So that's why you had your hands on my ass?”
“Yeah.” she replied.

“So you just used me then?” he asked.

Feeling quite bad, she looked him in the eyes and said “The word used sounds so bad. I'm sorry sweetie. I guess I just got caught up in the moment.”

He chuckled at her response and said “Wow.”

She frowned and asked him “What are you laughing at?”

“I'm not laughing, I'm just happy that I was able to...uhhh....you know, satisfy you at my size.” he said.

Deborah bit her lower lip and raised her eyebrows at his response. His attitude to the whole situation was very endearing. She was starting to fall for him. He put his hands behind his head and asked “So what did you do after that?”

“You mean after you shrank?” she questioned.

“Yeah.” he replied. “I passed out it sounds like. How did I get on the pillow?”

She didn't reply right away, not sure if she should open up about the way it made her feel. She didn't want it to sound like she was going to start treating him like a possession. Carlos waited patiently for her answer. He could see in her eyes that she was torn about what she wanted to say. “Were you still holding me when I shrank?” he asked.

Her eyes re-focused on him, be she didn't answer. “Don't shut me out.” he told her. “Tell me what you're thinking. I can see the look on your face that you want to tell me something. I can take it.”

 

Rolling onto her back, she lay still, looking up at the ceiling. Carlos rolled over and knelt beside her, resting on her shoulder. “What's the matter?” he asked.

“Nothing.” she replied.

“I'm not buying. Share with sugar bear.” he told her in a strong tone.

Turning her head, she looked at him and said “I used you. Do you understand? I used you for my own pleasure. Do you know how bad that makes me feel?”

“It's not a big deal.” he shrugged it off. “I don't care.”

“Well I do.” she said. “I care a lot.”

He kissed her shoulder and ran his hand across her stomach just under her right breast. “Deborah, I want you to tell me what happened. I don't remember and I want to know what you are feeling.”

She exhaled and shook her head, then said “Well basically, I used you like a dildo. I grabbed you butt, took over and used you.”

“So what?” he shot back. “I already told you I don't care.”

“Carlos, I used you, then you shrank against me.” she said. “I made you shrink.”

“So that's what bugging you?” he ashed. “It bothers you that you used your size?”

Exhaling loudly, it was obvious she was struggling with what happened. “It made you feel really powerful, didn't it?” he asked. After a few seconds, she looked at him and replied “It did. I hate to admit it, but it felt like you were mine to do whatever I wanted.”

Carlos was so happy she was opening up to him. It was making him feel much closer to her. He lay his head on her bare shoulder and caressed her smooth skin. “You had to expect this.” he said. “There is no way that you are not going to feel powerful with me being a foot and a half tall. Don't beat yourself up about it.”

“I just wasn't ready for this, I guess.” she replied. “It's so not me, to act like that. I literally stole fifty percent of your size from you.” She was so conflicted with what had happened, and showing such remorse, he was not exactly sure what to think. “I want you to stop worrying about it. It's not like I wasn't willing.” he told her.