- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Lots going on in this chapter.  Our hero is about to see a new side of his love. 

Chapter 35 – The trip

 

Carlos had more than tripled in size since Deborah started giving him the antidote. Aside from some soreness in his muscles, there didn't seem to be any serious side effects. it was time for another dose, but this time, she came back from the kitchen empty-handed.

"Where's the antidote?" he asked.

"We're leaving tomorrow, remember?" she said. "I think we can take a break until we get there. I don't want any surprises."

"Ok, I guess." he said. "You're sure you're going to give me some when we get there?"

Deborah rolled her eyes and shook her head. "Would you stop being paranoid." she told him. "We already decided that."

"So why delay then?" he asked.

"I have to get you though the airport security remember?" she replied.

"How are you going to do that?" Carlos asked.

"I'm not sure yet." Deborah explained.

"Did you think about it before deciding we were going on vacation?" he asked. "I mean, really?"

"Easy there little guy." Deborah said. "It's not like I could buy you a ticket and then present you to security in my hand, no could I?"

"Yeah...I guess." he said. "I'm not going in your bag, if that's what you think."

"I don't want that either, but there's not a lot of choice." she told him.

"Your bra?" Carlos asked.

"Yeah...uhhh...no." she said. "Full body scanners. Having a tiny person between my breasts will be a little hard to explain when that shows on the screen."

"Damn." Carlos said shaking his head. "I can go in a bag or anything that's going through the xrays. They'll see me."

"You're starting to understand we have limited choices." Deborah said.

Carlos looked up at her and then pointed down with his finger. "My feet?" Deborah asked. "No sweetie. I'll be wearing espadrilles, and they scan shoes, remember?"

He shook his head and pointed down again, but this time, cupped his palm and signaled "higher" with his little hand.

"Oh." Deborah replied, sounding a little shocked. "You don't mean…."

Nodding, Carlos said "Nobody is going to ask you to search down there."

"I guess." she replied. "It might be a little uncomfortable though."

"I'm three inches tall Deborah." he told her matter of fact. "I'm sure you can last fifteen minutes with me in your panties."

"I mean uncomfortable for you, stupid!" she shot back. "Don't worry about me. I've been through worse things."

"I'm not even going to ask." he put up his hands.

"Probably a good idea." she said, folding her arms.

"Hey, what ever turns you on." he told her, half joking.

Deborah leaned in closer and said "Keep going and maybe I'll change my mind and test out the foot idea."

"Okay, so we're good then. We have a plan?" he asked, totally disregarding her comment.

"Yes Carlos." she replied shaking her head slightly. "We have a plan."

 

After an uncomfortable silence, he asked "Sow what do you want to do now?"

"I have a few new bathing suits for the trip." she said. "Want to see them?'

"Sure." he chirped.

"Okay." Deborah said as she stood up. Looking down at him bast her breasts, she said "Don't go any where. I'll be right back."

"I won't." he responded as she turned and walked off toward her bedroom.

 

A short time later, Deborah was standing in the full-length mirror adjusting the bikini top, then she took a pair of sunglasses off her dresser and put then on to of her head, using them to hold her hair back from her face. Looking herself over, she said "Not bad girlfriend. Not bad."

The final touch was a pair of thong sandals with the famous Nike logo. A final look in the mirror, she grabbed some lip gloss and moistened, followed by pouting her lips in the mirror.

 

Back on the tabletop, Carlos was pacing back and forth. Turning around, he saw her standing at the kitchen doorway. His jaw dropped. She was wearing a bright blue sport bikini top with white cover up skirt that hugged her hips perfectly. Following down with his eyes, he saw her bare feet in sandals. She took a few steps toward him, stopped, then twirled around showing off her incredible shape. Just when he thought she couldn't; get any sexier, the skirt was removed revealing bright blue bottoms that matched the bra. She was a hard body, no doubt about it.

 

"So what do you think?" Deborah asked.

"I don't know how to…..I uhhh…" he stammered.

Crouching down to the table, she put folded her arms on top of the surface and said "I didn't hear you sweetie. Can you repeat that?"

"I'm kind of speechless." he told her, admiring her glistening lips.

"Really?" she asked. "You don't like it?"

"Stop playing dumb." he told her. "You know how incredible you look."

"Incredible?" Deborah asked. "I've never thought of myself as incredible."

"Oh shut up." he shot back. "You know full well that I think you're the sexiest woman alive."

"Wow." she responded with a grin. "I guess I chose the right swimsuit then."

"It's not just the swimsuit." he told her.

"Oh right." she winked. "The sandals. I was hoping you would notice the sandals."

"I noticed them." he replied. "I noticed it all, but those things are all on the surface."

"What are you trying to say sweetie?" she asked. "I'm not sure what you are getting at."

He paused for a few seconds, then told her "I can't single out one particular thing. It's everything you are that's sexy. I feel like the luckiest guy just to be around you, not to mention everything that has happened and the way you have handled things. You're strong, but so alluring and feminine. I don't know how else I can explain it."

 

Deborah took a deep breath. It was rare that she was at a loss for words, but hearing his explanation left her speechless. She normally would have to drag this kind of response out of him.

Blushing a bit, she bit her lower lip and then said "I don't know what to say."

Walking up to her arm, she stroked her skin and said "There's nothing you need to say. I just want to make sure that you know that I know you're incredible."

"I know Carlos." she told him. "I know. It's getting late sweetie." she told him. "What do you say we get some sleep. It's going to be a busy day tomorrow."

"Okay." he told her. "I hope we don't run into any problems at the airport."

"We should be okay." she reassured him as she lowered her hand to the table.

The next morning, Deborah awoke bright and early, eager to get to the airport. After taking a quick shower, she got dressed and then packed a bag. Carlos was still asleep on the nightstand. "Come on sleepy head." she said down to him. "We have to get going."

Rubbing his eyes, he looked up at her and asked "What time is it?"

"It's time to go." she replied, lowering her hand down to the stand. "Come on, we have to get you ready."

 

"Are you sure about this?" she asked, lifting him up to her face. "I don't want to hurt you."

"Don't worry." he told her. "I'll be fine."

"I'll put you in my bra for the ride to the airport." she said as she lowered him down in between her supple mounds. With him in place, she grabbed her bags and headed for the door. All through the taxi ride to JFK, Carlos kissed and caressed her delicate skin. Deborah stared out the window with a slight smile. It felt nice that he was caressing something other than her feet. Carlos wiggled himself down farther under her left breast and lay still with he entire body against her skin. The driver stopped a short time later and turned around "JFK." he said.

"Sorry?" Deborah looked up.

"We're at JFK." he said. "I don't got all day."

Deborah paid him, then said "Pop the trunk so I can get my bags."

 

Walking inside the airport, she headed for self check in to get her boarding pass. She had to keep putting her hand on her breast to stop Carlos from distracting her. At one point, she spoke down to him and said "Would you cut it out!" then give him a pretty good slap. Finally getting through the process, her boarding pass printed out and she headed for bag drop off. After dropping off her bags, she spotted a washroom, she figured now was as good a time as any to transfer Carlos to her panties. Closing the door to the stall, she reached down and carefully remove him from under her breast. Cradling him in her long fingers, she held him up and said "What has gotten into you today?"

"Nothing." he told her. "What can I say? I can't help myself."

"Well help yourself." she replied sternly. "That last thing I need is you squirming around down there while I go through security."

"You can count on me." he replied with a devilish grin.

"That's what I'm afraid of." she told him with a tap on his butt from her opposing index finger.

 

"All right." she said. "I'm going to put you under the waistband so you should stay in place. I'm wearing tennis shorts, so it won't bee too tight."

"But it's good tight." he winked.

"Very funny." Deborah said. "We'll leave that to when you're a little bigger."

"Is that a challenge?" he asked.

"Okay, that's enough now." she said, shaking her head. "You need to be serious."

"Sorry." he said. "I'm ready."

"I've created a monster, haven't I?" she said as she lifted her shirt and lowered her hand to her waist. Pulling back the waistband, she put him against her flat belly then released the band. He let out a yelp as the band snapped back against his back. With him now snugly in place, Deborah pulled her shorts up, followed by her shirt. Opening the stall, she walked to the sinks and washed her hands. Looking at herself in the mirror, it was clear that nobody would ever see him in there. The only thing that might cause a problem would be a full body scan. Nevertheless, she dried her hands and headed for the gates.

 

Standing in line for security screening, she felt him moving around. Squeezing her thighs together, she tried to ignore it, but inside her panties, Carlos had gotten loose from the waistband and was wiggling himself down her crotch. Crossing her legs, she squeezed then together as hard as she could to try and stop his downward progress. Gritting her teeth, she whispered to herself "Carlos, I'm going to fucking kill you."

An older couple in front of her both turned their heads and looked at her, obviously hearing what she said. She smiled at them and said nothing. "Hurry up." she grumbled to herself as the link inched forward. He continued to wiggle down lower and was dangerously close to her most sensitive areas. "This might get embarrassing." she whispered to herself and she bit her upper lip.

 

The line finally started moving quicker. She pulled her carry on close to her so the handle was in front or her crotch. Lowering her hand, she use her thumb to located the troublesome bulge, then slid him back up as far as she could. Inside her panties, Carlos was stoking her sensitive skin and rubbing her body against her. Deborah handed her passport and boarding pass the tsa agent just as Carlos reached the promised land. "Ohhhh…" she let out, quite loudly.

The female agent asked "Is everything okay ma'am?"

"Yes." Deborah said. "I need to get to a washroom." she told her, motioning down with her eyes.

"Been there." she said with a smile. "Follow me. I'll get you processed over here."

Deborah exhaled and followed her saying under her breath "Been there? You've never been here, I can guaranteed that?"

 

Making her way through the metal detector, she took short breaths at feeling Carlos who had just slid his feet and legs inside her and was gyratinghimseld slowly and with purpose. A security guard stopped her and asked that she step over to the full body scanner. "Oh no." she grimaced. "I'm fucked now."

"Stand with you feet on the marks please." he directed her.

As she spread her feet and stood on the marks, Carlos grabbed her and pushed himself inside her up to his armpits. "Oh God!" Deborah let out quite loudly, which attracted attention from several security guards.

"Do you need help miss?" a male guard asked.

He was interrupted by the female guard who helped her "I'll handle it." Taking Deborah's arm, she escorted her to the conveyor so she could grab her bag, espadrilles and sunglasses. "There's a washroom just a short walk to the left." she said. "You're departing from terminal five in an hour. I hope you feel better. It will be a really long flight like this."

"You said it sister." Deborah replied. "Thanks."

 

Heading to the bathroom, she could feel him inside her and it was driving her crazy, not only from the obvious arousal, but the sense of helplessness not to be stop him. Pushing the door to the bathroom open, she rushed to the stalls looking for one that was free. Luckily she found one and she closed the door and locked it. Standing with her back against the side wall, she reached down and located his head with her middle finger. She was about to pinch his little head and pull him out, but he located her g spot and worked it furiously. Pounding her hands on the steel door, she let out a scream "Yes!!!! Yes!!!" The women in the washroom along with her all stopped in their tracks for a second. Several of them smirked and one twenty something even asked "Is there someone in there with her? I can't believe she has a guy in here. That's, like fucking gross."

"It's only her." another woman said as she looked down under the stall to see only one pair of feet.

"That's like totally, you know. Can't you like wait." the twenty something said.

"Oh grow up." the other woman told her as she headed to the exit.

 

Deborah slid her hand down into her panties and located her tiny lover. She carefully pulled him free of her vagina, then deposited his limp body into the palm of her hand. Raising him up to her mouth, she whispered "Are you crazy? You almost go me stopped by security."

"Did they do a full body scan?" he asked.

"Yeah, they did." she reluctantly conceded.

"So your secret was safe with me inside you." he told her, sounding quite proud of himself. He lay in cradled fingers with a smug look of satisfaction.

She shook her head, then lifted her brow and said "I'll get you back for this Carlos. Don't worry. I'll get you back."

Basking in her glow, he took a deep breath and responded "I counting on it."

 

"Oh boy." she said rolling her eyes. "We have to get to the gate. I think we're uhh….going to have to change spots."

He shrugged and held up his hands, still with smug look on his little face.

"What am I going to do with you?" she asked.

"Anything your heart desires." he responded.

"I've created a monster. I've create a fucking monster" Rolling her eyes, she asked "Are you okay with my bra again?" but stopped at seeing his ear to ear grin then continued "Look who I'm asking."

Taking him into the fingers on her left hand, she carefully deposited him into the space between her supple breasts, then pushed his head with her fingertip until he was nice and snug. "Don't get any ideas either." she told him, pulling up her shirt.

 

Finally at the gate, she handed the agent her passport and boarding pass, flinching a bit as Carlos kissed her breast. Making her way to the aircraft, she passed through the door and headed for row twenty five. The crowded flight meant a long line of passengers stowing their bags and getting into their seats. She slapped the bottom of her breast at feeling Carlos wiggling underneath just as he did in the taxi. This attracted the attention of a man sitting in row six where she was standing. He looked at her chest, then down her legs, thinking she wouldn't notice. Cupping her breast with her right hand, she put her put her arm across her hand and squeezed, immobilizing Carlos. "Is there something I can do for you?" she asked the young man after seeing him take another look.

"Uhhh….no." he replied sheepishly, knowing he just got nailed.

"Then keep your eyes straight ahead then." she told him.

"Get over yourself." he told her.

Deborah shook her head slightly and said "I think a young guy like you needs to understand that women are not equal to men; we are far superior and always have been."

He stared at her for a second or two, then turned his head and stared straight ahead. A flight attendant that had come up behind her heard what she said and couldn't hold back and chuckle. Deborah turned her head and saw her standing there. "I have to remember that one." the attendant said.

 

Finally making it to her seat, she had to ask a flight attendant to put her bag in extra storage due to the overheads being full. "I'm in the window" she said to the two men sitting in the middle and aisle seats. "This is going to be a long flight." she said to herself and the first on got up and looked her over. Just before the man in the center seat got up, the attendant that she had spoken to earlier tapped her on the shoulder. "I have an open seat in business class. It's all yours."

"Oh wow. Thanks." Deborah told her.

"We girls have to stick together." she winked at her. "Follow me."

She followed her to row six, where the empty seat lay ready. Sitting down, she looked across the aisle to see the young guy she caught checking her out. The attendant stopped as went down the aisle to do her head count. "Do you want me to ask him to move?" she asked Deborah.

"That's not necessary." she replied. "He's just a kid that hasn't met a real woman yet."

"Okay." the attendant replied. "Let me know if you need anything."

 

Looking across the aisle, she saw the young man had his ear buds in and was listening to his phone. With the seat beside her empty, she took the opportunity to extract Carlos from her bra and place him on her lap, covering him with her hand. As the plane taxied to the runway, she lifted her hand and took a look to make sure he was all right after spending quite a bit of time under her left breast. Looking none the worse for wear, she replaced her hand over him as the aircraft roared down the runway.

 

Having to cover him with her hand every time someone would walk by would get very tiresome on a close to five hour flight. She had to find a better place to keep him that would he comfortable and out of sight. "There's no way I'm putting him back down there." she thought to herself, but a bit of a devious grin came across her face as another thought popped into her head. She looked around to make sure nobody was watching then lifted him up to her mouth and whispered "Remember I told you I would get you back?"

"What are you going to do?" he asked.

Deborah didn't answer and lowered her hand back to her lap, flipping him back over covering him. Carlos tried pushing her fingers out of the way so he could see what she was up to, but moving her tree-sized fingers was impossible. She leaned over, reached down to her foot and popped the heel of her power blue espadrille from her foot. Carlos found himself hanging upside down in an instant with his feet between her thump and index fingers. Leaning over, she raised her hand to her face, she whispered "Consider this getting you back."

"What are you going to do?" he yelped.

She kissed his chest and lowered her hand down toward her foot. Carlos strained to see where he was headed as he was lowered. Her foot came into view and he had his answer. "Oh shit!" he said at seeing the canvas sandal dandling from her bare foot. Before he could even struggle, he was dropped inside the waiting heel. He slid down the rope sole, coming to a stop against her soft arch. Deborah pressed down on the sole of the sandal with her toes making more space for him, then she let gravity do the rest. He tried to grab the side of the sandal, but she flexed her toes up and down, slabbing the back of the flat against her heel. Carlos slid helplessly down the flat's sole, ending up wedged under the ball of her foot, with his head positioned under the space between her big and second toes. Reaching down, she cupped the heel in her hand and proceeded to pull it slowly over her heel. With the espadrille back on her foot and Carlos sealed safely inside, she could relax now and asked a passing attendant for a blanket and pillow.

 

Inside her flat, Carlos lay still, trying not to get excited. The last thing he wanted was to reverse the progress he had made and shrink, but every time Deborah would innocently flex her foot, he was pressed against the ball of her foot and it was driving him crazy. "What the fuck is wrong with me?" he said to himself. "Why do I love being under her foot so much?"

Not being able to control himself, he stretched his neck and kissed the soft, sensitive flesh on the inside of her second toe, which caused her to flinch. Her toes closed, clamping his little head between them. She expected that yo stop him from tickling her, but it had the opposite effect. He kissed her big toe, then licked and kissed inside her second toe. She flexed her toes upward to flatten out the ball of her foot and apply a little pressure on him, hoping to get him to stop tickling her. Try as he might to resist the temptation, he couldn't to it and pushed his arm up between her third and forth toes. Kissing her at the base of her toes, Deborah could feel him thrusting himself against her sole. Uncrossing her legs, she put her foot down on the floor and pressed down, trying to get him to stop, but it was no use. The pressure she was exerting on his body was only making him thrust harder. Tilting her foot up on the heel, she gave him a little more room to move which resulted in his tiny tongue caressing her supple toe flesh.

 

Having him under her foot like this in public was causing her to get quite aroused. Her hand slid under the blanket where she slipped her fingers past her shorts into her panties. Inside her flat, she could his little body him shaking furiously against the ball of her foot. Reaching down lower, her middle finger found it's destination and she lowered her foot to the floor once more and pressed down. Exhaling, she tried not to attract too much attention. Carlos had just passed out and Deborah could feel his body reducing in size underneath her foot. Rubbing herself faster, she clenched her thighs tightly together and took a long deep breath. Removing her hand form her shorts, she adjusted herself in the seat and crossed her legs. Inside her flat, Carlos was still passed out as she gently bobbed her foot up and down. Looking out the window, she flexed her toes up and down relishing in the fact that he now occupied far less space under her foot. "I got him back all right" she thought to herself. "Wait till he wakes up and figures out that my foot is now twice as big as it was when we took off."

 

There was quite a bit more room in her flat, so Carlos knew he had shrunk. Stretching he hands out left and right, he was not even able to reach the sides of Deborah's foot. "Oh shit." he grumbled. "I can't keep giving in to temptation. She'll reduce me to nothing."

His tiny body was pulled into her flesh as she flexed her toes, flattening him out against the ball of her foot. Carlos had no idea how long she would keep him inside her flat, but it was her decision and there was nothing he could do about it. Her toes stopped flexing a short time after as she dozed off. Carlos lay still for a little while before he clued in that she was probably asleep. Accepting that he was probably going to spend most of the flight under Deborah's foot, he relaxed his body completely. Taking a deep breath, he inhaled the air inside her flat that was a combination of shower gel and her natural foot odor which he found very pleasing. Against the warmth of her smooth, bare sole, Carlos started to doze off, swearing that he could her heartbeat. Drifting off to sleep, he felt completely content and protected under the foot of the woman he loved.

 

Waking up a few hours later, Carlos felt totally rested, not having slept that well in ages. Looking around, he pushed against white walls of some sort. The top of whatever he was inside of had lots of holes. He peered through one of the holes and could see some sort of fabric. "What the hell is this thing I'm inside?" he said out loud as the container started to bounce around. He had no idea that Deborah had removed him from her flat while he was still asleep and put him inside a small plastic container with air holes on the top. The bobbing and bouncing he felt was the container hitting her upper thigh inside her pocket as she walked off the plane and into the airport in the US Virgin Islands.

 

Walking through the airport, she was stopped by a man that said "A beautiful woman needs something beautiful. Come an see what I have."

Normally, Deborah would have just walked by, not even paying attention, but today, she was down south and frankly she felt beautiful.

The vendor looked her over and noticed she was not wearing a wedding ring. "Ahh..no ring" he said. "So you here to hook up. I have many of beautiful things for you."

"I'm with someone." she told him, looking over the items on his table. She came to a display of toe rings and smiled.

"That's it!" the vendor told her.

"What?" she looked up.

"No man can resist a beautiful woman wearing a fantastic toe ring." he told her.

"Oh I don't know." she said.

"You're in the Caribbean!" he bellowed. "Let yourself free."

Eyeing a silver ring, Deborah paused for a second, then pointed at the one she wanted. "It'll give him a thrill to put it on my toe." she thought.

The paid him and he handed her a small paper bag.

 

Arriving at her hotel about half an hour later, she checked in, then followed the bell man to her villa that was right on the beach. Putting her things down the bed, she opened the patio doors and took a deep breath of the sea air. "Oh geeze, I almost forgot." she said pulling the container with Carlos out of her pocket. Sitting down at the glass table, she popped the lid off revealing the little curled up man inside. Sitting up, he looked up at her face, knowing full well that he was half the size from when they started out that morning. Deborah watched him climb out of the container and stand up in front of her. "Sorry for the container sweetie." she apologized. "I had to make it out of the plane and get here and I thought it would be easier like this."

"Sure, lock me inside some plastic box and put me in your pocket." he shot back. "Nice."

"I had you in my bra." she told him. "Oh. Yeah. And you know where else. You didn't play nice, did you?"

"Me?!!" he shouted. "Look at me!! Don't tell me about playing nice."

"Yeah well." she rolled her eyes. "I told you I would get you back."

"You put me inside your shoe." he told her. "I didn't have a chance in there."

"It's not my fault you can't control yourself." she told him.

"Don't even!" he shouted. "You knew exactly what would happen when you put me under your foot."

"You're right." she conceded. "You're right. I did it on purpose. I stole fifty percent of your size."

"Well I guess I kind of deserved it." he lowered his head.

"You did deserve it, but it's not right for me to use it against you." she told him, thinking back how it felt to feel him shrink against her sole.

Carlos thought about how it felt inside her shoe and was about to tell her but he stopped and they both kept their feeling to themselves. "Truce?" he asked her.

"Sure." Deborah replied. "We're never going to get you back to normal size the way we are going."

 

Carlos thought about it for a few moments then asked "So how is this going to work?"

"How is what going to work?" she asked.

"The antidote?" he replied. "I sounds like we are going to have to stop, you know, everything."

"Oh." she said, thinking about it. "I guess so."

"The antidote works, but pretty slow." he explained. "Every time something like your shoe happens, I loose fifty percent. If we keep doing that, I'll be…fuck. I'll be the size of a bug."

"Just relax Carlos." she consoled him. "We're here to have a good time and let's not think about that. I brought the antidote, so let's start that in the morning. I'm sure we can find a solution to this."

"He nodded nervously, not feeling very reassured."

"There's a mini bar." Deborah said. "How about a drink?"

"Drink?" he asked. "That'll probably kill me and this size."

"I'm going to have a drink." she told him as she stood up. "The sun is about to go down, so let me find something to drink and we can go outside and watch the sunset."

 

Opening the mini bar, Deborah looked inside to see a bunch of small bottles of tequila. "Oh great, my favorite."

Grabbing a bunch of them, she closed the bar and walned back to the table. Putting the bottles down, she said "Look. tequila, tequila and more tequila."

"That's all that was in there?" Carlos asked.

"Yup." she replied. "I guess it's tequila."

Carlos pointed over to the minibar and said "You're forgetting something."

Looking back at the mini bar, she saw a basked of lemons on top with a bottle of salt. "Right you are my little friend."

Getting up, she retrieved the salt, a lemon and a knife and came back to the table. Looks like we have everything we need.

"Don't you want some food?" he asked. "You shouldn't drink on an empty stomach."

"Okay dad." she replied smugly as she cut the lemon in half.

 

"Let me see if they have some glasses somewhere." leaving the lemon and knife on the table. Carlos watched her rummage though the cupboards in the half kitchen, feeling a little uneasy about her drinking tequila. "Ahh ha!" she said as she found what she was looking for. Sitting back down at the table, she said "Shot glasses." holding up the paid of clear glasses. Putting them down on the table, she opened one of the bottles and poured the contents into one of the shot classes. Rubbing the lemon on the web of her left hand, she took the salt and poured a little over the lemon juice. She then then dipped her pinky finger into the glass, then deposited a small drop in front of him. Carlos looked at it then up at her face.

"You didn't think I was going to drink alone, did you?" she asked.

"What are you doing?" he asked, a little shocked to see this side of her.

"We're on vacation, with nobody around." she said. "We're just having a little fun. Lighten up would you."

"I don't want any." he told her, folding his arms.

"Suit yourself." she replied before licking the salt off her hand. "Down the hatch." she raised the glass and poured it down her throat. "Mmmmm..."she murmured while sucking on the lemon slice.

 

"We missed the sunset." he pointed out the window.

"There will be another one tomorrow." she told him.

"Slow down!" he shouted after she down her fourth shot.

"Relax." she told him. "The last thing I need right now it to have you telling me what to do."

"I'm just worried about you." he shot back.

"Well don't." Deborah told him sternly. "I'm just unwinding a bit, so just relax."

After downing another shot, she opened another bottle and poured it into the second glass. "Time for you to have a drink." she said. "You need it more than I do."

"I don't want it." he turned his back to her.

"Deborah smacked her lips in disdain at his antics, then reached down, pinching his head between her thumb and index finger. Moving him over the glass, she lowered him into the shot glass. Carlos struggled, kicking at the glass, but she pinched his arms and legs with her free hand and pushed him into the tequila. His eyes burned from the alcohol as he screamed for her to stop. It was like Jekyll and Hyde. He was seeing a side of her that was terrifying.

 

"No! Deborah No!!" he yelped as the glass was lifted to her face. "Don't!!! Please!!!" he screamed as she poured him into her open mouth. She closed her mouth and swished the tequila and Carlos around inside. Gagging, he felt her tongue press him up against the roof of her mouth and she tilted her head back, letting the tequila floe down her throat. Carlos struggled against her tongue, be he was much too small to counter her. Sliding the tip of her tongue between his legs, she sucked on his inch and half long body with purpose. Carlos could to nothing to stop her. The was the true meaning of helpless he thought. Suddenly, her lips parted and she started pushing him through her pouting lips, then sucking him back in. She did this repeatedly, like she was sucking on a straw. Carlso held his breath as he became hard. He couldn't help it. Deborah teeth appeared with a smile as she felt his both shake, then go limp a short time after.

 

Cupping her hand under her mouth, she pushed his limp body thorough the opening she made in her lips and he dropped into her palm. "Oh no." Deborah chuckled. "I did it again."

She watched as his body reduced in size by fifty percent. He was occupying only a minuscule spot in her palm. "Holy crap." she blurted out. "Wait till he sees how small he is now."

Realizing she had just said, she continued with a chuckle "Oh shit, Oh shit. He's going to be pissed."

"Where am I going to put him?" she asked herself. Looking around in her drunken state, she saw the paper bag on the night stand. Staggering over, she grabbed it and walked back over to the table. Putting her hand in the bag, she pulled out the silver toe ring she had bought earlier. She spread it open and pondered her genius plan. "At lease he'll be safe."she slurred.

Putting her right foot on the edge of the chair, she spread her toes, then carefully pinched Carlos between her thumb and index finger as best she could. Depositing him on top of her second toe, she fought to keep her balance as she lowered the ring and carefully placed it over him. With it in place around her toe, she pinched it closed being as careful as she could not to pinch too hard. Stretching her leg out, she admired her handwork. He was still passed out, but held in place quite nicely by the ring. "There." Deborah said. "As snug as a bug."

 

Standing up, she put her weight on her left foot with her hand on the chair to keep her balance. Slowly, she put her right foot down on the floor and gradually put her weight on it. Carlos did move, which brought a smile to her face. Her plan was brilliant she thought. Taking slow, careful steps, she walked to the bed and she sat down. "I hope you sleep okay." she waved down at her foot.

Lying down on the bed, she had the bed spins something awful, but it wasn't long before she was passed out. The moonlight shone though the large patio door, it's light caressing her slender body. She was lying on her stomach with her right leg bent. A palm tree swayed just beyond the patio of their villa casting the occasional shadow to wash across her bare back, hips and long legs. As the tree swayed in the night breeze, the moonlight washed across her right foot. On her second toe was her tiny captive, who's eyes were open, staring out into space.

 

Carlos had no idea where he was and was still groggy from the combination of shrinking and tequila he ingested inside her mouth. He was immobilized by the ring, but in the dark, didn't register why he couldn't move. Feeling Deborah's skin on his back, he closed his eyes and smiled. Thinking she had put him in her bra once again, he rubbed his head against her knowing that he was safe with the love of his life. He was safe, but he had no idea that he was quite far form her breast and was lovingly rubbing his head against the skin on her second toe. Nonetheless, he was thankful her drunken escapade was over and drifted off to sleep.