- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Another installment. Our hero finds out that things get worse before they will get better.

Deborah carried Carlos in her hand as she walked over the sofa and sat down. Sitting back against the cushions, she plopped her feet onto the coffee table, crossing her legs at the ankles. Cupping her hand against her chest, she watched Carlos roll off her palm onto her chest, just above her breasts. He lay on his front stretching our his hands against her skin. Deborah watched him for a few minutes as he lay on his stomach, caressing her skin with his tiny hands. her chest heaved slightly as she took a deep breath, deep in thought about whether she wanted him to take the antidote or not. Closing her eyes, she tried to rationalize she tried to rationalize what she was feeling. There was no getting around it that the control she had over him was a turn on, but whether of not could she should actually keep him like this had her vert conflicted. At his current size of roughly two inches tall, he had to depend on her for everything – absolutely everything.

 

Opening her eyes, she looked down to see that he had fallen asleep. He looked so calm, so small. Flexing her toes, she looked at her right foot and thought about how it felt having him in her sock, trapped underneath it. It was the ultimate expression of her dominance, even more than when they were in the shower together, but she realized that living with a two inch tall partner just would not be practical. She would have to be on constant alert making sure he didn't get outside and end up lost, or eaten by some creature. Every step she took could very well end up to be his last. Could she really live like that she wondered. Not to mention the obvious that she came already come very close to stepping on him. Her decision was made. The antidote was the only logical option. Looking down at her little man still asleep on her chest, she reached over and grabbed her tablet that was sitting on the sofa next to her. Opening the browser, she started typing in the url as a slight grin came across her mouth.

 

A short while later, Carlos awoke to the glow of the tablet's screen. He rubbed his eyes and focused on what was displayed. He saw the expedia logo at the top left. "What's going on?" he asked Deborah, rolling onto his back. Her index finger came down onto his tiny chest. Tapping her fingertip against him, her eyes lowered and she told him "We are going on a little trip."

"Wait, what?" he responded, putting his hands on the side of her finger. "What trip?"

"The beach." Deborah replied. "We are going down south for a little r and r on the beach."

"Like this?" he asked. "What am I going to do on a beach at this size?"

"We're going to start the antidote before we go silly." she responded.

"Oh. yeah." he said. "I forgot about that."

"You forgot?" Deborah asked. "The one thing that would get you out of this "nightmare" I think you called it. You forgot?"

"I meant everything that's happened is a nightmare." he explained. "I didn't mean being with you was a nightmare."

"Glad we cleared that up." Deborah responded sarcastically.

"Give me a break already!" he shot back. "If I had my choice, I would…"

"Would what?" she prodded. "Stay like this and be my little guy, permanently?"

Carlos tried to cover himself as he became aroused as soon as the words were out of her mouth.

Deborah squeezed his little member between her thump and index finger and asked "Is that what you want sweetie? To stay small and helpless forever?"

"I don't...I uhh...don't know." he stammered, trying to push her fingers away.

"You're not sure?" she asked, continuing to work his erection.

"Stop...Stop...please…" he blubbered.

"Fare be it for me to deprive you of what you want." she told him. "You're be below my ankle, always looking up at me, but if that's what you want."

"Deb...Deb...." he tried to say before he exploded in ecstasy.

"I guess I have my answer." she said seductively.

"Why did you do that?" he shouted, coming down from his orgasm. "I'm going to shrink again."

"Oh geeze." Deborah frowned. "I forgot about that."

"You forgot?" he yelled up at her as he doubled over in pain.

 

Deborah watched as the tell tale signs emerged just before he passed out. His body spasmed and she watched his two inch frame reduce right before her eyes down to a single inch. "Oh no." she said as she put her feet down o the floor and leaned forward. Cupping her palm, she gently rolled his limp body into the center of her palm. Sitting up right on the sofa, she stared at his inch long body in her hand. "What did I do." she said to herself. "My God, he so small."

A few seconds later, Carlos came to. He groggily rolled over with his hands over his face. opening his eyes, his mouth whet agape at seeing Deborah looking down at him. To his left was Deborah's thumb, which now looked to be three to four times his length.

"What...what did you do?!!" he coughed.

Her hand lifted closer to her face. "Sorry sweetie, but I can't hear you that well. Can you say that again?" she asked.

"I said what did you do?" he repeated.

"I'm so sorry." she told him. "I guess I wasn't thinking."

"Just get the antidote!" he shouted.

"Okay, okay." she responded. "I'm going to put you down for a minute"

Deborah placed him on the arm of the sofa and told him to stay put. She got up and headed to the bathroom. Taking off her clothes, she put on a t-shirt, then rummaged around the drawers of her vanity.

"Found it." she said, pulling a small plastic tray from the drawer.

 

Back on the arm of the sofa, Carlos paced back and forth, stewing about his reduction in size and wasn't watching how close to the edge of the sofa arm he was. Before he knew it, he tumbled over the edge and plummeted down to the seat cushion below. Bouncing a few times before coming to a stop, he yelled "Fucking shit!"

Standing up, he grumbled "I can't believe she did this to me."

 

Deborah returned form the bathroom and as she approached the sofa Carlos was ready to let her have it, but he wasn't going to get the chance. He craned his neck back to see her statuesque form and just stood there, gawking up at her. It was too late for him to run when she stared to sit down on the sofa. He screamed "Deborah Noooooo!" as her massive buttocks descended toward him. Much too small for Deborah to hear him, the wall of firm, female flesh lowered in a flash as she sat down. Carlos was plunged into total darkness, pressed into her supple skin. His only saving grace was the fact that both the sofa cushion and her butt where soft. Almost hyper-ventilating, he pushed his tiny hands into her shin, but it was ludicrous for him to think there was any possibility he could push her off, let alone her even feel him under her rear.

 

Deborah took the shallow plastic tray she got from the bathroom and carefully opened the vial. She put a single drop in the center. "Okay sweetie." she said, turning her head and looking down at the sofa arm.

"Carlos?" she said looking around when she didn't see him. "Oh no. sweetie." she continued. Leaning forward, she placed the tray and vial down on the table, then looked down around the floor to see if he was there. Closing he eyes, she put her hands on her face and said "Please, please. Don't tell me."

 

Looking down at her bare feet, her heart raced as she turned her right foot on it's side exposing her sole. She exhaled at seeing no sign of his crushed remains. Holding her breath, she did the same with the left. "Oh my God!" she breathed a sigh of relief at seeing her clean, bare sole.

"Carlos." she whispered loudly. "Where are you?"

She got to her feet and stood still as she scanned the floor for any sign of him. Carlos had been under her rear for almost five minutes. His body had been pressed into her skin and combined with her body heat caused him to sweat. When she stood up, her went with her, adhered to her ass from the heat and sweat.

 

Carlos sucked in as much air as he possible could, then realized exactly where he was. Upside down and stared down the back of her impossibly long legs to see her bare feet far below. Before he knew it, he had cooled down sufficiently and peeled away from her skin. "Holy shit!!" he screamed as he dropped toward the floor, bouncing off the edge of the sofa cushion on the way down. Landing on the hardwood, just behind Deborah's heels, he grunted "Ohh...ohh man."

 

A little stunned, but not injured, Carlos shook his head to clear the cobwebs, then froze at seeing the pair of gigantic heels in from of him. Without warning, the right heel lifted and her foot moved at what seemed super sonic speed as Deborah stepped to her right. Staring at her right foot that had just come down on the floor, he didn't even notice that she had lifted her left heel and was about to lower it back down to the floor right on the spot he was occupying. With only a faction of a second to react, he rolled out of the path of the giant heel just in time. The air pressure from her heel hitting the floor washed across Carlos, causing him to roll over.

 

Standing up, he scurried back under the sofa taking refuge from her giant bare feet. He quickly realized that being on the floor at an inch tall with a five-foot-ten woman that had size ten feet was definitely not a a good thing, especially when she didn't know where he was.he felt utterly alone and helpless. "How the fuck am I going to get her to see me without getting squashed?" he questioned, lowering his head in despair.

Staying put under the sofa, he watched as Deborah walked around, stepping as carefully as she could. The sound her bare soles made on the hardwood as she stepped caused her knees to go weak. Taking a few steps forward he peered up at her, the light just barely illuminating his tiny face. Her size was astounding to him now. Taking in her full height, he was speechless. The sight of her feet, her legs, her butt, her beautiful face a few hundred feet up was overwhelming. "She's uhhh…" he whispered to himself. "She's uhh…oh my….she's a goddess."

 

Carlos felt groggy and time seemed to slow down. The sound of her foot falls sounded muffled as he went in shock. He blinked slowly and felt dizzy just before he fell backwards back under the sofa. Laying on his side, he stared aimlessly out at the vast expanse of the floor. His stare was shattered with Deborah's foot coming down in the floor right in front of him with a huge thud. She stood still, scanning the sofa cushions, not knowing that her inch tall man was laying right in front of her toes.

 

Her giant foot landing in front of him had shook him out of he daze. His eyes widened seeing her toes lift as she balanced herself, followed by the ball of her foot lifting up slightly, giving the tiny Carlos an exceptional view underneath her foot. He swallowed when she relaxed her muscles and tendons and her foot lowered back down to the floor. It was so clear to Carlos just how easily Deborah could crush him out of existence. Shaking his head, he pounded the heel of his hand on his forehead and said "Snap out of it."

 

Standing up, he figured the best thing he could do was to slap her toe and jump back. She might feel it and look down and find him. Getting up the courage, he approached her big toe. The top of her toenail was almost chin level. The tiny man reached out, hesitated for just a second before whacking the thick skin o the side of her big toe. her foot almost instantly move back and before Carlos knew it, Deborah was on her knees staring right at him with a look of relief on her face. Her thumb and index finger approached and he watched as tips of her giant fingers gently clamped his torso between the pads.

 

The sensation of Deborah standing up to her full height was like being on the fastest elevator in the world. Her thumb and index finger separated and he fell into her waiting palm. "What on earth?" she spoke softly, raising her hand up to her face.

"I fell." he blubbered. "I was stuck to your…..and I..I thought you were going to…."

"Shhhhh." she tried to calm him down. "You're safe now."

"I was so scared." he sobbed.

"What were you stuck to?" Deborah asked.

"You sat on me." he explained. "I fell off the arm and landed on the cushion. When you stood up….I was...uhh...stuck."

With a slight chuckle, Deborah asked "You were stick to my ass?"

"It's not funny!!" he shouted. "I could have died under there,"

"I'm sure." she replied. "But how did you get down to the floor?"

"I fell from your ass down to the floor." he told her.

"I'm so sorry sweetie." she said. "I didn't even see you down there."

"Start the antidote." he said. "Start it before you actually do step on me. You have no idea how big you look from down here."

"We'll start tomorrow." she replied. "I'm sure I look big, but let's keep you safe for tonight. We both could use some rest."