- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I've been toying with the main character a bit seeing if there was a darker side to our leading female hero. Well, turns out there just might be. We will see if she can resist the tempation.

Chapter 30 – Too Much of a Good Thing?

Jennifer's phone buzzed again. She answered it and said “Hi Donna. What's up?”
“Is everything okay?” Donna asked.
“Sure, why?” she asked.
“I'm just worried about you, that's all.” Donna told her.
“I'm fine.” she lied.
“Listen Jenn.” Donna said. “I was speaking to Pete about this whole situation and....”
“And what?” Jenifer asked.
“I owe you an apology.” she said. “I have been acting very badly and thinking only of myself.”
“It's okay.” Jennifer told her. “Just forget it.”
“No, it's not okay.” Donna said. “I let the fetishes that Pete and I have together cloud my judgment and I made suggestions that were totally inappropriate.”

Exhaling, Jennifer felt like a weight was lifted off her shoulders at hearing Donna. “You know, it's not my place to judge your personal life, but I am relieved to hear you say that. You were scaring me a little to be honest.”
“I'm so sorry sweetie.” she said. “I don't know I let it get the better of me like that. I hope we can still be friends.”
“Of course.” Jennifer said.
“Do you need some company?” she asked.
“Maybe tomorrow.” Jennifer said. “I'll call you.”
“Okay.” Donna said. “If you need anything, don't hesitate to call me.”
“I will.” she said, then ended the call.

“Did she buy it?” Pete asked Donna, who was standing looking at herself in the mirror of their bathroom.
“She bought it.” Donna replied. “You'll be the director soon enough.”
“What if she didn't buy it?” Pete asked.
Donna looked at his reflection to her right as she put on some lipstick. She paused and said “Don't be a such a sniveling little runt.”
“Sorry.” he said.
“Just stick to the plan and it will all workout.” she said. “They should have made you director years ago.”
“Okay.” he said.
Donna turned to him, then took a few steps toward him and then pushed up against him with her breasts and held him against the wall. Pete tried to look away, but Donna grabbed his chin and said “Don't you dare look away from me.”
He swallowed as his dominatrix wife pushed down on his head, forcing him to his knees. He looked at at her as he had done so many times before. “If only I had whatever they used on Wiley.” she told him. “I could shrink you down to nothing and put you under my foot where you belong.”
Pete lowered himself down to the floor, then leaned closer to her left foot and kissed it. Donna took her right foot and placed it on his head, and pressed down, forcing him to kiss her foot again. “At least you know your place, don't you.” she said.

Back at Deborah's apartment, the scene was much the same in terms of female dominance, but in contrast,  Deborah had no interest in being rough or mean with Carlos. Her enormous size advantage was proof enough of the control she possessed, so as usual, she was being ever so gentle and caring with her little man. She was so open to fulfilling his fantasies, never judged and never forced him to do anything he didn’t want to. Her gentle, caring and loving domination of him was what he loved most. He only hoped that noting would change when he was back to his normal size.

With her legs crossed at the ankles, she sat quietly on her bed reading a book. Her feet were covered by the socks she had taken from the dresser earlier. On the ball of her right foot was a man-shaped bulge in the sock's fabric. Inside the sock, Carlos was in heaven. The entire front of his body was in contact Debora's sole. She had purposely chosen these socks because they had been washed quite a bit and had shrunk, so she had to pull and stretch them over her size ten feet. They fit was so tight that Carlos couldn't even lift his head off the surface of her skin. When she flexed her long, powerful toes, he was pulled against her foot. At his small size, the ridges of her skin made long, slight indents in his own skin.
A unique feature that Deborah had on her right foot was an indentation in her skin that ran down the ball of her foot, ending just above the arch. It looked kind of like a lifeline on one's hand. Carlos had noticed it the first time he had touched her feet. She also had a mole just above the arch. He found both to be very unique and sexy. His little rock hard penis was resting in the indentation of skin. He tried not to get excited, but it was no use, he couldn't hold it any more and exploded onto the ball of her foot.

Her toes flexed, pulling him into her skin. He knew she felt what had just happened. Deborah smirked a little and said “You okay down there sweetie? I felt a little something.”
This wouldn't last forever, but at that moment, he felt like he was right where he belonged. He loved everything about her. Deborah was driving him crazy. Even though he was in a very vulnerable position, he trusted Deborah completely and felt the most incredible feeling of comfortable dominance. She controlled him completely and he absolutely loved it.

After a while, Deborah put her book down and uncrossed her legs. She tilted her head and flexed her toes back and forth. Bending her knee, she lay her foot down lightly on the mattress letting the weight of her foot rest on heel and arch. She raised the ball up just enough so his air was not cutoff. Carlos waited, hoping she would do what was coming next. She pressed down gently and held her foot steady for a few seconds, then relaxed. She repeated this a number of times. Each time, Carlos had to hold his breath as the light disappeared and his body molded itself into pliable skin on the ball of her foot. The feeling of helplessness and total submission to the woman he loved made his heart pound.

The sock stretched and moved over him, shifting him out of his comfortable position. He fell to the bed as  Deborah unrolled the sock off her foot. Laying on his back, he saw her huge face come into view directly over him. “Feeling okay?” she asked.
He nodded, lying there motionless.
“Sure? She asked, not feeling so convinced.
“I'm just a little overwhelmed by you.” he said.
“Is that a good or a bad thing?” she asked.
He shook his head back and forth, then looked right into her huge eyes. “I love you Deborah. I love you so much it hurts.”
“I love you too sweetie.” she replied. “Are there any other fantasies you have that you would like to explore with me before we start the antidote?” she asked him.
“I don't know.” he answered. “I'm still recovering from being in your sock.”
“You're sure I didn't hurt?” she asked, sounding very concerned. The indentations of her skin where still visible on his front.
“No.” he said. “I'm just still on a high from it.”
“Oh, okay.” she said. “So you liked it then?”
“Liked it?” he said with his voice fluttering. “I can't even begin to explain how it made feel. You have that line in your foot that I was against. It was so comfortable.”
“Line in my foot?” she questioned.
“Yeah.” he said. “It's in the ball of your foot, kind of like a life line on your hand.”
“Wow.” she said. “I never really noticed that. I guess being so close up, you noticed all kinds of defects like that.”
“Defect?” he said. “Are you kidding? It's your character. I love that line and I love that mole you have under you foot too.”
“You're such a little charmer.” she told him. “Nobody has ever taken such a liking to the bottom of my foot before.”
“I am what I am.” he replied. “You had a big part of my transformation, don't forget.”

Deborah readjusted herself and rested her chin on her hands, letting her long brown hair fall over her shoulder to one side and onto the mattress. “Would you like to hear some ideas I've been toying with?” she asked.
Carlos looked up at her big hazel eyes and said “You've have some ideas?”
“Sure.” she replied. “You're not the only one that can fantasize about this.”
“I know, I just….” he stopped.
“Just what?” she asked.
“I keep pinching myself, thinking I have to be dreaming.” he told her. “You can't be real!”
“I'm real.” she said, blinking both of her eyes slowly.

“What did you have in mind?” he asked.
“Well I was thinking about everything that has happened and we have already decided that you can't stay this small forever, so I thought it might be a good idea to document it.”
“Document it?” he asked, wondering where she was going.
“With a camera.” she said. “I thought we could come up with some scenarios and take some pictures so we would have some mementos.”
“Wow, that uhhh…..” he said, then exhaled.
“Too kinky for you?” she asked at hearing his reaction.
“No, or course not, I'm just surprised, that's all.” he said. “It's not going to make you uncomfortable having pictures like that?”
“Carlos, listen to me.” she spoke softly. “I can't change what has happened over the past week. I can't change the fact that my feet turn you on. I can't change the fact that my dominating and controlling you is a big factor in our relationship. I am under no illusions that will change when you are back to normal. Role play will be a big part of our relationship and love life, so having some reminders of this time is probably a really good idea.”

Carlos sat silent. All he could think of was he just didn't deserve her. How on earth did he ever find her. The circumstances that led him to this point seemed so impossible. “I don't deserve you Deborah.” he blubbered. Looking up with watery eyes, he said “I don't know what I did to have all this happen to me. I don't know how you can be so perceptive. I don't know if I can go back to normal. I'm freaking out!”
“Take it easy.” she said as she took her index finger and caressed his trembling shoulders. “Come here.” she said as she cupped him in her hand.
“We're going to be fine sweetie.” she told him. “You're going to go back to normal size.”
“I don't know.” he said, leaning against her hand. “I feel like this is so one-sided. I don't know how I'm going to fulfill your needs.”
“Sweetie, don't worry about that.” she told him. “This situation has brought out some new needs and desires in both of us.”
“Really?” he asked. “What do you need.”
“I need to dominate you.” she told him.
“You already have.” he said.
“I mean when you are back to normal, I will still want to dominate and control you like I do now.” she said.
Carlos didn't answer right away. He was a little taken aback by what she said. “What does that mean.”
“That came out wrong sweetie.” she told him. “I don't mean I will become some belligerent bitch with a whip and latex.”
“Okay.” he said. “I still don't know what you mean.”
“Carlos, I like dominating you, but I like the challenge of doing that by using words, and being gentle and caring. I know you like it and need it too, so its a win-win. My domination of you will come into play only when we are alone and intimate, so that's why I wanted to keep some visual aids of how we are now.”

Carlos fell forward in a heap. He was thinking forward to the love of his life role playing with him and was trembling uncontrollably and didn't even realize it.  “Wha….what do you wan to...to do first?” he asked.
“I don't know.” she said. “We have some options.”
“Like what?” he asked, the suspense was killing him.
“I have some some high heels that I'm pretty sure are even taller than you are. How would you like to take a few pictures beside them?” she asked.
“With you wearing them?” he asked.
“We could.” she said. “I hadn't planned on wearing them, but I could, I guess.”
Looking quite excited, he said “Where are they?”
“If we are going to do this sweetie.” she said. “We are going to do it right.”
She got up off the bed and said “I'll be right back.”

“I've had this stuff for a while and never used it.” he heard her say in the closet. She returned with a silver case and put it down in the end of the bed. “Let's see what we have.” she said to him as she opened the case.
“Hmmm..” she hummed pulling out a pretty expensive looking camera. Accessory after accessory were removed from the case and put down on the mattress. Carlos got up and walked over to where she was and said “The the hell are you doing with all this gear?”
“It's standard issue for surveillance.” she said. “Now, we get to use it for something far more exciting.”

She took the charger and plugged he battery into the wall socket, then attached a lens to the camera body and placed it on her night stand. She closed the case and put it on the floor. “I'll be back in a minute sweetie.” she said as she headed for the bathroom.

Carlos sat on the bed fidgeting. He got up a few times and went to the edge of the bed, trying to see where she was. Finally, she emerged from the bathroom and walked back to the bed. Everything seemed to be in slow motion for him as she approached the side of the mattress. Her beautiful form was so intoxicating. He stood with his mouth agape staring up at her. “Are you going to move, or should I sit on you?” she asked jokingly. “Sorry.” he blurted out. He thought about her sitting on him for a second, but that would not be such a smart idea.

After getting out of the way,  he waited until she sat down and put her feet up on the bed. She had removed the polish and her toenails here clear and perfectly shaped. He walked over to the front of her left foot and knelt in front of her toes. He rubbed the surface of her big toenail with his little hand, then used both hands to caress the crevice between her big and second toes. “Oh man.” he said. “You're just so beautiful.”
“My feet, you mean.” she asked.
“Well yeah, but not just that.” he replied.
Deborah tilted her head onto her shoulder and watched as he continued to lovingly caress her toes. She spread them slightly, resulting in Carlos sliding his hand down between them. Her toe flesh was so soft and supple. She flinched and squeezed her arm tightly between them. “Careful!” he yelled up to her. “Sorry sweetie. You tickled me.” she replied.
She spread her toes again, but wider this time. “I'll be careful.” she said.
Carlos stared at the space between her huge toes wondering what to do next. He wondered if she was prompted him and her toes raised slightly. He looked up and saw her grin. “If you want to get in between my toes sweetie, go ahead.”

Deborah felt his little body against the sides of her toes as he moved forward. She raised her foot and gave her toes a little shake. Carlos slid right down to the base of her toes, handing by his armpits. She relaxed her foot and let her toes come together, clamping him in. Lifting her leg, she rested it on her right knee, bobbing her foot up and down. Carlos looked down her shin and over her knee at her smiling face. After a few seconds, she looked over at the camera and said “We should get a shot of this, don't you think?”

She uncrossed her leg and turned over on her stomach and reached down to pull the batter charger from the socket, all the while keeping her foot raised in the air. She didn't realize that she had been squeezing her toes together and was compressing Carlos quite a lot. His little mouth was wide open as she tried to get air into his lings.

With battery in hand, she flipped back over and picked up the camera. Not paying attention to Carlos, who she had just squeezed like a tube of toothpaste, she put the battery in the camera and turned on the power. Lifting her leg again, she focused the camera lens on her toes and peered into the view finder. After only a few seconds, she lowering the camera slightly and took a short breath. Seeing him like this was causing her to feel a twinge in her abdomen. She looked back into the view finder, zoomed in on him and snapped off a few shots. Carlos was trying to look away, but he felt her toes squeeze together and he had gasped for air. He looked right at the camera lens as the shutter continued to record his plight.

He gasped “Deborah!. You're hurting me.”
She relaxed her toes and lowered the camera. “I'm sorry sweetie. I must have gotten caught up in the moment. “Did I hurt you?”
“Can you let me go?” he asked, feeling a little groggy.
She lowered her foot to the bed, spread her toes open and let him slid out from between them. He rolled over grabbing his chest. Deborah didn't say anything, she was flipping thought the pictures she had just taken. He wasn't in that much pain, but was deliberately played it up trying to get her sympathy.
“Want to see them?” she said down to him.
“No.” he said grunting. “You almost killed me!”
“I wasn't pressing that hard Carlos. Don't be so dramatic.” she told him. “Do you ant to see them or not?”
 He flipped over and crawled over to where she had the camera on the bed. She placed the screen where they could both see it and press the play button. The first few shots were run of the mill showing her long toes with him captured between them. Ad she flipped to the next and onwards, he could see the progression of her toes squeezing together. He had to look away at seeing his own gasping expression. Seeing himself being compressed by her giant toes was a little too much. Was he seeing a darker side of her that he had not see yet?

“You squeezed me really hard.”  he told her.
“I didn't mean to sweetie.” she replied. Turning off the camera, she saw that it was making him quite uncomfortable. “You wan to stop?” she asked.
“Just be more careful.” he said, still looking down at the bed. “I thought you were trying to squish me.”
“Why would I do that?” she asked. “I was only trying to get a realistic picture. I guess I went a little too far. I will be more careful.”
“Okay.” he nodded.
I'll be right back.” he said as she got up off the bed and went back to the bathroom. Standing at the mirror, she looked at herself for a moment then reached down to her crotch and held her hand there. Exhaling slowly, she closed her eyes, then opened them again after about ten seconds. She was feeling a level of power she had not experienced before now, and felt it rifling up her spine. She wiggled her toes, still thinking about how she had so easily forced him to gasp for air. Trying to bring herself down from the high, she paced back and forth, wondering if she should stop now, or continue with what she had planned for him next.