- Text Size +

Chapter 27 – Another encounter

“Jenn.” Donna said. “I'm just giving you some friendly advice. You do what you think is right, but an opportunity like this may never come again.”
“Fine.” she replied sharply. “Let's just drop it for now. I need to focus on Everett.”
She got up and went into the kitchen, returning with an eye dropper and her phone. She knelt down beside the table and placed the phone with the microphone down beside the spec that was her husband. She leaned in and whispered softly “Everett. I have an antidote. You have to take it a little bit at a time. I'm going to put a drop near you. Just take a handful and drink it. It's really important that you only take a little bit. Yell into the microphone hole if you understand.”

Donna leaned into see and to her amazement, the spec was moving. “Wow.” she said.
Jennifer waited until the spec moved away after 10 seconds or so. She lifted her phone and plugged in the ear buds. She listened at full volume and heard her husband's tiny voice. “I got it Jenn. Give it to me. I can't take it any more at this size. I'm so hungry.”
She put down the phone and then took the eye dropper, popped the vial open and took a drop. Carefully, she placed a single drop in the lid. “Okay honey, just a little bit. It might need some time to take effect.”
The ladies watched closely as the spec moved towards the drop. “My God, It's really starting to hit home how small he is.” Donna said.
“You can't speak loudly near the lid.” Jennifer said quietly. “It sounds like thunder to him.”
“Oh. Sorry.” she whispered.

Inside the lid, Everett approached the drop of antidote. It was probably ten times his height. Carefully, he took a handful, being careful not to disturb the surface tension that was holding the liquid in the form of a drop. He gulped down a handful, then another for good measure. After a few seconds, he exhaled, not feeling anything. Making his way back to the center of the lid, he lay down and rested, waiting. He looked up at her impossible huge wife and Donna, who were looking down at him. “Give it time.” Jennifer whispered to him.

Jennifer stood up and said “I'm going to make some coffee. Do you want some?”
“Sure.” Donna said, standing up. She looked down at Wiley and raised her eyebrows. “She wouldn't even feel it.” she said quietly.
“Did you say something?” Jennifer asked her as she walked back into the room.
“No, nothing.” Donna replied. “Where's that coffee?”
“Come site down at the table.” Jennifer said as she headed back into the kitchen.

“I'm sorry that I upset you before.” she told Jennifer as she walked past her toward the table.
“It's okay. I know you are trying to help.” she replied. “I shouldn't judge you. I don't know much about the fetishes that about there. I'm just not used to that type of thing I guess.”
“Don't worry about it.” Donna said, with a bit of a chuckle. “I'm a big girl. I can take it.”
Jennifer shook her head and rolled her eyes and said “Big girl!!”
“Oh stop.” Donna said, batting her hand at her. “You know, you try and act upset, but I can tell you're really not.”

Pouring the coffee into cups, she sat down at the table and took a sip. Donna sat down as well and poured some cream into her coffee. “Would you really do that to Pete?” Jennifer asked.
“Do what?” Donna asked.
“You know.” she replied. “Shrink him.”
“Oh, that.” she replied. “You know, it's a hard thing to answer. I mean, it's easy to just say yes, but with what we know with Everett, it's not such a simple decision.”
“But you've thought about it?” she asked.
“Oh sure.” she said. “Like I told you are the dinner, Pete and I have role played and have fun with it. But I can't say for sure if I would like to “really” shrink him.”
“I don't know how to read you Donna.” Jennifer replied, seeming quite confused. “You're giving me advice on Everett...and...I don't know.”
Donna sipped her coffee and then said “It's not like you have to decide anything like you just asked me. He's already shrunk. You are asking if I would do the same to Pete. Well the honest answer is, I don't know. It depends.”
“Depends on what?” Jennifer asked.
“Boy, you're not going to let go of this, are you?” she replied.
“I'm asking you simple questions.” Jennifer replied sharply. “Don't patronize me.”

“Okay.” Donna said. “You want to know the truth?”
“Yes.” Jennifer said. “You opened this Pandora’s box, you can just decide to close it.”
Donna's eyes shifted left and right, before settling back on Jennifer. “I would shrink him.” she said.
Jennifer stared at her for a few seconds, not saying anything. The look on her face was quite telling. “If you weren't prepared to hear the answer, you shouldn't have asked the question.”
“I'm just...uhhh...just a little surprised, that's all.” Jennifer replied.
“Ever since Pete told me about his fantasies, I've wondered what it would be like to have him so small that I would be able to completely control him.” Donna explained. “It would be such a feeling of power.”
“What if you couldn't reverse it?” Jennifer asked. “You couldn't do that to him!”
“We would have to consider the risks.” she replied. “If we were both aware of the risks and okay with it, well then I guess I would say yes, and shrink him.”
“Wow.” Jennifer said. “I can't imagine how that would make him feel if he knew that.”
“He already knows how I feel.” Donna replied. “He's asked all about this subject during role playing.”
“And he's okay with it?” she asked.
“It was all based on hypothetical situations.” Donna replied. “Of course I told him what he wanted to hear.”
“So you wouldn't shrink him then?” Jennifer asked, sounding totally confused.

Donna crossed her arms and exhaled. She looked at Jennifer and said “Let me make it crystal clear. Yes, I would shrink him if I could. Probably down to an inch or two tall. If he was stuck that size and there was no hope of enlarging him...”
She paused and took a sip of coffee, then put her cup down and said “I would step on him.”
“Donna!” Jennifer shouted. “You're crazy!”
“You wanted an answer. We've been dancing around it for the past half hour.” Donna told her. “You're upset because you are face with the very real prospect with Everett.”
“I would never.” she blubbered, tears filling her eyes. “Never even think of that.”
“You expect me to believe that you haven't thought about what you would do if he was permanently shrunk?” Donna asked.
Jennifer shook her head. “I did, but I never thought about what you were just saying.”

Donna got up and walked around the table to where Jennifer was sitting. She knelt down in front of her. “What are you doing?” Jennifer asked.
Without a word, she reached down, lifted her foot up and removed her sock. She lowered her bare foot back to the floor and then pointed to a spot in front of her toes. “Imagine your husband is staring up at you from right here.”
Jennifer stared down at her finger for a few seconds, then looked at her and shook her head. Donna lifted her foot, cupped her heel in her palm, then placed the tip of her finger on the ball of her foot. “This is where he belongs if he is stuck at that size. And you know it.”
“Donna stop.” Jennifer said, her voice fluttering.
“You need to be strong.” she said as she lifted her foot, placing a gentle kiss on the ball. Jennifer had butterflies in her stomach. She wanted to move her foot away, but just couldn't. Donna proceeded to kiss the underside of her long toes, just touching her flesh with the tip of her tongue. Jennifer's heart was pounding as she watched Donna kiss her foot.

Their eyes met as Donna paused. Jennifer was not even sure why she did it, but she pressed her big toe against her lips. Donna's mouth opened and she slid her toe inside. She took short breaths as Donna's tongue slid across the pad of her toe. With their eyes were still locked, she felt her hand slide under her calf muscle then gently squeezing it. Donna moved closed, spreading her legs apart with her hands. Jennifer offered no resistance. She slid her hands under her shirt and caressed her stomach and then her breasts. She leaned in and then looked up into her eyes. Jennifer was short of breath as she put her hands around the back of Donna's head. She pulled her close and kissed her.

“You need this.” Donna whispered. “You need to learn to be assertive.”
“Donna…Ohhhh…..I…..Uhhh…..” Jennifer stammered.
“Take me Jenn.” Donna said seductively. “Show me the assertive Jenn. Make me do what you want.”
Jennifer stared down into her green eyes for what seemed to be minutes, then said “I can't.” She pushed her away and stood up. “I'm sorry. This it all too much.”
Donna caressed her arms and said “It's okay.”
“No...no it's not.” She replied, walking into the kitchen. “I have a husband.”
Donna followed her into the kitchen and stood behind her. Jennifer put her hands on the edge of the counter, gripping it tightly. Donna's hands slid around her stomach and she pulled her close. With her hands sliding up to her breasts, Donna whispered into her ear “You know you want to fuck me Jenn. Don't fight it.”
Jennifer tilted her head to the side and then back as Donna's lips gently assaulted her neck. She turned around and looked into her eyes. “I can't.” she said. “I just can't.”
Donna lowered her hand to her butt and pulled her in close. “Are you sure?” she asked, caressing her smooth back. “There's nobody her to judge you.”

Jennifer pushed back and Donna let her go. “It's not that.” she said, looking away.
“Then what?” Donna asked.
Jennifer didn't look at her. She was totally confused by what was clearly calling into question her sexuality. Donna reached up and pulled her face to look at her. “Then what?” she asked her again.
“Can we just slow down.” she replied. “I can't deal with this right now, with all that's going on.”
Nodding, Donna took her hands in hers and said “I understand.”
“I don't want this to affect our friendship.” Jennifer replied.
“Of course not.” she replied.
“Sure?” Jennifer asked, seeing that she was looking a little disappointed.
Donna smiled and said “It's not a problem Jenn. I'm very open about what I want, and that has gotten me into more than a few situations over the years.”
She wiped the teats from Jennifer's eyes gently then said “I'm going to leave you alone, but call me if you need anything.”
Nodding, Jennifer replied “Okay.”

She walked over to the table and grabbed her things and headed or the door. As she passed by the coffee table, she looked down at the jar top and whispered. “I should just squash you and get it over with.” Wiley was looking straight up at the impossibly huge Donna as she passed. He couldn't make out what the was whispering. It just sounded like booming noises. Jennifer watched as she closed the door, then grabbed her stomach and broke down in tears. After a few minutes, she regained her composure and walked over to the coffee table. Her eyes widened at the sight of the spec in the jar top. It was still a spec, none the less, but it was definitely a larger spec. She ran to the office and rummaged in the desk, finally putting her hand on what she was looking for. Heading back to the table as fast as she could, she knelt down and placed the magnifying glass over her miniscule husband and moved her eye closer. Wiley's mouth opened wide at the sight of Jennifer's gigantic eye looking right at him. “Everett!” she whispered. “It's working. You've gotten bigger!”

Wiley examined himself. He didn't even notice that he had doubled in size. He looked up again and gave a thumbs up. “I'll get a little more of the antidote.” she whispered, as she ran to the Kitchen. Taking the vial in her hand, she stopped cold, looking down at it. She closed her eyes and cringed at the thoughts that were popping into he head. “Stop it Jenn. Stop it.” she said to herself.

Returning to the table, she carefully took a drop and deposited it into the top. “Remember only a little bit.” she whispered down to him. Holding the magnifying glass, she watched her insect-sized husband walk to the drop of liquid and take a handful into his mouth. At this rate, he would be back to normal in probably a week or two she thought to herself. Getting up, she sat down on the sofa with her arms cross on her knees. She looked down at her bare foot for a second, then exhaled and shook her head. Putting her hands on her face, she tried to not think about Donna and what she had said, but it was impossible.