- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A few new Twists - many more to come.

Chapter 21 - Sock it to Him

Captain Morris was responding to an email at the NYPD midtown north precinct. He glanced over at the clock on his wall, which showed it was just after eight am. Looking out the large window of his office across the desks, he saw that both Deborah and Munoz were still nowhere to be seen. They had a meeting at seven and he was getting a little pissed off that they both turfed it. He got up and walked over to the door and called out “Has anyone see Munoz or Ryder?”
He shook his head after getting a bunch of shaking heads looking back at him.
“Munoz.” he muttered. “Always has show everyone how much of a big man he is. He's probably bullied Ryder into going along with him.”

Sitting back down at his desk, he opened the file for the Bosati murders and looked through the police reports. His phone rang and he picked up the receiver. “Morris.” he answered.
“I have information about the Bosati case.” a male voice spoke.
“Who is this?” he asked.
“That's not important.” the caller responded. “What's important is you have someone under your command that is a murder.”
“What?” he said. “Listen to me, you'd better tell me who you are, or I'm hanging up this phone.”
“There's a witness, a maid, that saw everything.” the caller told him.
Morris looked at the police report and then asked “What was the maid's name?”
“Maria Alavarez.” the caller responded. “She was too scared to say anything when you were at the scene.”
Morris flashed back to the crime scene and realized what the caller was saying was true. “Wait a second.” Morris said, is a surprised tone. “Are you trying to tell me that one of my best detectives is involved in this?”
“That's what I'm saying.” the caller said.
“What evidence aside from the maid do you have?” he asked. “This is a hell of an accusation – and how do you know all this anyway?”
“We have information that she's at the midtown Hilton right now.” the caller said.
“Who's we?” Morris asked. “What the fuck is going on here?”
“She's highly trained and heavily armed.” the caller continued. “I would proceed with caution. She's using the name Cindy Sherwin.”

Morris pulled the receiver away from his ear after hearing the line go dead. He put down the receiver and sat still, tapping his lip with his finger. Paige had told Wiley that Morris was fully aware that Deborah was CIA, but she lied and he had no idea. The talk about the call Carlos had made to his brother was simply because his phone was being monitored, and Paige used that to get Wiley off her back. She had quite a number of agents on her secret payroll that were watching and listening. Morris wanted to discount the call as a prank, but the caller knew the name of maid and other details that only he and Deborah knew from the crime scene. He was left with no choice. If he didn't investigate it, it could mean his job.

He looked up the number of the Hilton and called the front desk.
“Good morning. This is Captain Morris of the NYPD Midtown. I need to know if you have a Cindy Sherwin registered.”
“Hold on a second.” the female voice answered, then she said “Yes, we do sir. In fact, I was here last night when she checked in.”
“Give me her description.” he said.
“Sorry?” she said.
“What did she look like?” he repeated in laymen terms.
“I'm not sure if I should be giving out this kind of information on a guest.” she replied.
“Listen, sweetheart.” he told her. “This is a police investigation, so unless you want.....”
“Of course sir.” she interrupted him, not wanting to get into any trouble. “I remember her. She's tall, probably five ten or even eleven, has long brown hair. It was tied in a ponytail.”
“Do you remember the color of her eyes?” he asked.
“I think they were green of maybe hazel.” she replied. “Is she in some kind of trouble?” she asked.
“Never mind that.” he said. “Was she alone?”
“Yes. She was carrying a motorcycle helmet and a had a bag and nap sack.” she told him.
“What room is she in?” he asked.
“1942” she told him.
“That you darling.” Morris said, before hanging up.

He got up from his chair and walked to the door. He motioned to one of his detectives to come into his office. Sitting back down in his chair, he wrote down 1942 on a paper and handed it to his detective that had just walked in. “What's this?” detective John Wills asked, reading the number.
“Close the door.” he said.
Wills closed the door and then asked. “What going on?”
“I just got a call from someone telling me that Ryder is involved in the Bosati murders.” he told him.
“Ryder?” Wills asked, looking quite shocked. “She's a suspect? Who called?”
“Look, it was anonymous, but I can't take any chances. I need you to go to the midtown Hilton and see if there is any truth to this. She's supposedly registered under the name Cindy Sherwin. I just called and the girl at the front confirmed it and gave me a pretty good description of Ryder.” Morris explained.
“Where's Munoz?” Wills asked.
“I don't know.” he replied. “That's got me worried too. It's not like him to not call in.”
“I'll get someone over there right now.” Wills said.
“No, I want to you to go. I don't want this getting blown all out of proportion.” he said. “Keep it quite and  call me as soon as you can confirm it.”
“Understood.” he replied, then opened the door and headed for the exit.

Back at the agency, Paige was sitting behind her desk and asked the agent standing in front of her
“Did Morris buy it?”
Looking at his phone, he read a text message, then said “It looks like it. He just called the hotel.”
“Excellent.” Paige replied, tenting her fingers under her nose. “We'll let the NYPD do our dirty work, then we can swoop right in and grab them both.”
“Are you sure this is all legal?” the agent asked.
“You have twenty grand in cash.” she said. “and another twenty when were done. What do you think?”
“It seems to be getting out of hand.” he replied.
“Don't you start getting cold feet on me now.” She responded with a harsh tone and pointing her finger at him. “Just stick with the plan and we'll be fine.”
Nodding, he said “Fine.” then left her office.
She opened her desk drawer and picked up the familiar small pen. She pressed the top and watched the needle pop out the tip. Her eyes shifted to the door, then back to the needle. “Anyone that crosses me is going to find out just how much of a big bitch I can be.” she spoke quietly to herself.
“Once I get a hold of you.” she said, referring to Deborah. “It's going to be really fun getting rid of you.”

Deborah looked at the clock and saw it was almost eight thirty. Not realizing that her whereabouts were already known, she saw that Carlos was still passed out and if there was going to be any chance of getting to Orolov, she had to get moving. She had to get him down to two inches, and grinned as an idea popped into her head. She got up and went into the bathroom, returning a short time later and sat back down, then  put her sock to her nose and smelled it. It had only a slight bit of her foot odor. Spreading the cuff with her left fingers, she reached down and picked Carlos up with her thumb and index finger, then lowered his tiny body into the sock's opening and released him. Like a rag doll, he tumbled down into the toe section, still out cold.

She lowered the sock to her right foot and inserted her toes inside. Slowly, she pulled the sock onto her bare foot, until she felt his little body brush against the tips of her toes. Flexing them upwards, she pulled the sock up further until he was safely underneath them. Reaching down, she carefully positioned his body so he was nestled length-wise under her toes. Slipping the sock over her heel, she pulled the fabric stretching it over her size ten foot. The stretchy, slightly translucent fabric pulled Carlos firmly against her supple toe flesh and held him firmly in place with his little head just touching the side of her big toe and his tiny feet under her pinky toe. “He's in for a big surprise.” she said out loud as she sat back against the sofa, crossing her legs at the ankles. Flexing her toes a few times, she thought about it and wanted to make sure he got the best experience possible, so she uncrossed her legs, bent her knee, then reached down to pinch the sock on the ball of her foot and pulled it. Carlos' limp body rolled down into the space, then she let the fabric spring back against her foot. She sat back again and said “That's better.”

About twenty minutes went by, when she felt him move. He was coming to and was about to discover where he was. Opening his eyes, he stared at the loops in the fabric in front of him and felt his back was slightly warm. He knew he was inside something, but was still a little groggy and didn't realize the warmth on his back was actually from the ball of Deborah's foot. He tried to move, but whatever was covering him was holding him in place pretty tightly. He could see the room faintly through the fabric, but just wasn't sure where he was. His eyes shifted down and he could make out the floor below him, then he turned his head slightly and saw ridges of skin. “Help! Help! Deborah!” he screamed after realizing he was against the bottom of her gigantic foot.

Deborah heard his his little squeaks and said “You just realized where you are, didn't you sweetie?”
“Get me out of here!” he shouted. “You promised you wouldn't do this!”
She flexed her toes, stretching the fabric over him tighter. “This was your idea Carlos. Remember? All your talk about being inside my sock at my place? Now that I've got you in there, you want out?”
“Please Deborah! I'm scared!” he screamed.
Shaking her head, she flexed her long toes again and said “You're supposed to be scared sweetie. That's the whole point. You're supposed to feel helpless and have absolutely no control over what I do with you. How many times do we need to go over it?”

Poor Carlos was feeling it once again. She was pushing his buttons like she had done every time before and was going to remove another fifty percent of his size. “I won't let you do it!!!” he shouted at the top of his lungs. Deborah didn't answer. She wanted him to give him a little break before she turned up the heat, but really, she like the feeling of his little body against her sole. Periodically, her giant toes flexed and Carlos was pulled against the ball of her foot by the stretching fabric. A few minutes went by before Deborah looked at her foot and decided it was time he gave up some more of his precious size.

Deborah uncrossed her legs and put her feet up on the sofa, resting her foot on the sofa cushion, just in front of a satin pillow. Carlos craned his neck, trying to get a look at his surroundings through the fabric, but couldn't make out clearly where her foot was resting. She flexed her toes back and forth repeatedly, stretching the fabric across his tiny frame, then gently pressed her foot into the cushion's surface. Carlos felt himself sink into her skin slightly, followed by her sole becoming harder. The sensation was incredible to him – he could swear he could feel her long calf muscle flex as she pressed down. Her foot retreated from the pillow followed by the fabric tightening around his body again. “I'm nothing.” he thought to himself. Although the feeling of insignificance was making him feel a little sad and dejected, he also felt protected and comfortable, just as he had tried to explain to her earlier. Even though he was stuck on the bottom of her foot, it was as if nothing could touch him, nothing could harm him. He loved her totally. Tears flowed down his cheeks, not from fear, but from being totally content in the fact that she had stripped away every last bit of control he had over his life.

Deborah didn't realize just how completely she had just dominated him and fulfilled his deepest desires, but she was not even close to finished. Looking at her foot, she moistened her lips with her tongue, then slowly pushed her foot forward into the pillow's satin surface, applying gentle, firm pressure on his small, helpless body. She repeated the process a few times, increasing the pressure each time. Carlos was not in any danger, she seemed to know exactly how much pressure she could apply.
“I think it's time you gave me fifty percent.” Deborah said.
“Deborah....” was all he could whimper. He had no chance of preventing the inevitable.

She pressed her foot into the pillow one last time, pressing harder before and held it there for about ten seconds. She wanted him to experience, as close as possible, the sensation of her stepping on him, but without actually getting crushed. Carlos was in total awe. He could feel every slight movement of her muscles and tendons as she held her foot in the pillow. Finally relaxing her leg, she returned her foot to it's resting position. Carlos was trying to catch his breath. He felt like he would explode. A burning sensation started slowly in his extremities. Trying as hard as he could to calm down, he took long deep breaths, which worked, and the burning stopped, but Deborah was about to take it up a notch. He was powerless to stop her.

She used the big toe on her left foot to locate the bulge on the ball of her right foot. Carefully, she nudged him up the ball of her foot until he slid into the space under her toes. She flexed them back and forth a few times until he was perfectly positioned length wise. Pressing her foot back into the pillow again, she applied a little more pressure causing her toes to spread slightly. Carlos tried to catch his breath as her foot retreated. He was trying for all he was worth to ward off her incredible, gentle assault on his body, but it was no use.

She felt his body twitch against her sensitive toe flesh, which brought a smile to her face. His throbbing, rock hard penis was thrust up between her second and third toes as he started to spasm. She pressed her foot back into the pillow, giving him a few short, sharp thrusts. Carlos was in ecstasy. The feeling of being beneath Deborah's toes was driving him mad. Returning her foot back to it's relaxed position, she then sandwiched his body, which was now profoundly twitching, between the tops of the toes on her left foot and her right foot. She pressed him into her flesh repeatedly, gently kneading his tiny body. He groaned in pain as he body started to contract. Before long, he started getting smaller.

When his movements stopped, it signaled the end of the reduction process. The lump underneath her toes was quite a bit smaller now, stretching across two of her toes at the most. He was maybe, two inches tall now. She would have liked to leave him there until he woke up, but time was ticking. Bending her knee, she took the sock in her fingers and carefully removed it from her foot, then holding it up to her face and seeing the small lump in the fabric. Getting up, she carried the sock over to the table beside the kitchenette and placed it down carefully in the center of the table. It would be a little while before he woke up, she so went into the bathroom and took a shower.

After getting cleaned up, Deborah returned to the table and saw the lump that was Carlos was still in the same place. “I wish I could see his little face when he wakes up and sees he's still in my sock.” she said to herself, just as the lump moved. She stared at the sock as Carlos came to. She shook her head and laughed a little seeing him poking the fabric with his little hands. It took a minute before he started to move around. Deborah was having a hard time containing herself watching him trying to find a way out, but he was going in every direction but the sock's opening. Finally, he got it and the bulge that was the tiny Carlos made it to the cuff and out. She watched as he crawled out the sock on his knees, waiting until he looked up to see her.

Looking around at the table top, his eyes locked on a pair of legs – huge legs. Following up with his eyes, he continued to look up farther at her, until their eyes met, what looked like a hundred feet up. His expression was one of completed bewilderment. “You....you....” he blubbered.
She lowered down and placed her chin in the table. “I can't hear you very will sweetie.” she spoke softly. “What did you say?”
Backing up a step or two, he was shaking a little and said “You l...l....look like a hundred f...f...feet tall.”
Smiling, she raised her eyebrows and said “Actually, I did the math, and I look more like a hundred and forty feet tall to you.”
“A...a...nd me?” he stuttered.
“You?” she asked.
“What do I look like?” he asked, lowering his head.

Deborah sighed, then tapped her long index finger on the table in front of him. “You, sweetie, look like you're two inches tall.”
“Like I needed to hear that!” he yelled.
“Well what did you want me to say?” she asked. “Two inches is two inches.”
He shook his head, then looked up at her eyes. She was so incredibly huge, he felt like a little bug.
“Look at me.” he said. “I would need a ladder to even reach your ankle. I'm not even a man anymore.”
“Oh sweetie.” she tried to comfort him. “You're not that small, and anyway, this is temporary, Remember?”
“If you can't get me back to normal....” he said, lowering his head, then looking back up a few seconds later, he continued “You might as well just step on me. I'll be no use at this size.”
“Carlos.” she said. “Stop that talk. I'm not about to just step on. My God, what kind of monster do you think I am?”
“If this was all some elaborate plan to get me down small enough to squash, then just do it. Step on me and get it over with!” he yelled.
“Sweetie.” she said with sad eyes. “Stop talking like that. I would never do that.”
“I don't know Deborah.” he said. “You seem to really like making me smaller and smaller. Just look at me.”
“I'm looking at you, and I see the same person.” she replied.
“You just wanted me really small, nothing else.” he replied, sounding very disappointed and dejected.
“You need a woman that will control of you. You crave it. It's what you have been looking for all your life. Stop fighting it and embrace it.” she said. “I am not treating you like you are nothing. If I was doing this with malice, I would have already wiped you off the bottom of my foot.”

Suddenly, she looked toward the door and then motioned with her finger and said “Shh...”
“What?” he yelled. “What's wrong?”
She got up, walked over to the chair near the door and pulled out her gun. She pumped a round into the chamber slowly as she tip-toed to the door. “Get back in the sock.” she whispered to him.
Carlos frowned and then did what she said and crawled inside the cuff of the sock and lay down. He stared out the opening as she looked through the peep hole. She took a second look, then turned and stood with her back against the door. He saw her look at the sock, then she turned and opened the door quickly. The man who was standing there got startled. She grabbed him by the neck and pulled him through the door and held him against the wall. Shutting the door, she put the barrel of her gun in his face, then lowered it after seeing who it was. “Wills.” she said. “What the fuck are you doing here?”
Holding his hand up, he looked at her said “That's what I was just about to ask you Ryder.”
Lowering the gun, she said “Ask me what? Why I'm in a hotel?”

He rubbed his neck as he pushed himself off the wall and stood up straight. He looked down at her gun and said “A glock.”
She raised it and said “Yea, so.”
“That's not standard issue. That's military.” he told her. “What the fuck is going on?”
“Nothing.” she said. “You were skulking outside my door. You scared the shit out of me.”
Looking at her, he said “I doubt anything scares you Ryder.”
“What were you doing out there?” she asked him.
“Morris asked me to come and check on you.” he replied.
“Morris?” she asked, quite surprised.
“I'm going to have to bring you in Ryder.” he told her.
“Bring me in.” she replied. “What on earth are you talking about?”
“Bosati.” he said. “You're a suspect in the murders.”
“Me? How the hell.....” she said, before looking away. “You tell Morris I'm being framed. You got that.”
“I've got to bring you in.” he replied.
Shaking her head, she looked at him right in the eyes and said “Listen Wills. I've got nothing against you. You're a nice guy, but you have no idea who you're dealing with. You need to get out of here and tell Morris what I said.”
Wills cleared his throat, then looked to his left to see the second holster hanging on the chair. He looked back at her and said “Deborah, what the hell have you gotten yourself into?”

Opening the door, she told him to leave. “I'm going. I'll tell Morris what you said, but you better watch your back if what you're saying is true.”
“Don't worry about me.” she said, pushing him out the door.
He looked back at her with a look of concern as she closed the door. He walked down the hall, already dialing Morris. “She's here.” he told him. “She said she's being framed.”

Inside the room, Deborah was already getting dressed and quickly putting her things in the bags. “Carlos sweetie.” she said down to the sock. “I need my sock.”
Emerging from the sock and standing up, he shouted “What's going on? What the hell was Wills doing here?!!”
She leaned down to him and said “I don't have time to explain. We have to get out of here now.”
“I heard what you said. Who's setting you up?” he asked.
“Geese Carlos, think!.” She said. “Paige. Who else?”
“Fuck.” he said. “That bitch.”
“Exactly.” she replied.

Putting on her shirt and pants, she reached for the tube and looked down at him. “I have to put you in here.” she said.
Shaking his head, he said “I can't believe I'm going to let you put me in that thing.”
“Come on. We don't have time for this.” she said.
“Just put it down and I'll get inside.” he told her.
Unscrewing the top, she lay the tube on it's side in front of him. It took a few seconds before he slumped his shoulders and lay down. He took the sides of he tube and slid it over his feet and legs. Wiggling himself inside, he felt it lift. Deborah had taken the chain and lifted to help him slid inside. It was a little more roomy that he expected. His shoulders were barely touching the aluminum walls. There were holes all sound it, to breathing was not going to be an issue. He looked up to see Deborah's face, but his view of her was quickly replaced with the cap. The sound of metal on metal made the hair on his arms go up as her screwed the top on. He was lifted to her face and could see her through the holes.
“Just relax sweetie.” she said. “I'm going to put it on.”

Looping the chain over her head, she let it dangle down in front of her bra. Carlos looked out the holes at the hotel suite, but was lifted quickly, then went into darkness and came to a stop. Deborah had placed him inside her bra and he was now safely nestled in between her breasts, held in place firmly by her tight sports bra. He could feel her heart beating against the container and feel her soft skin through the tiny holes. He never felt so safe.

She put on her holsters and put her glocks in them, then took out a bunch of thirteen round clips, put them into a waist band and strapped it on. She put on her jacket and backpack, then grabbed the other bag and helmet and headed for the door. “Okay sweetie. Here we go.” she spoke down to Carlos. He was held in place nicely, and wasn't being shifted around all that much, but that was about to change.